Reclusive neet, only slept with a couple girls, dated a couple dozen, cammed and did online stuff with hundreds

…W-w-what did she… mean by… this…?

Tldr

Holla Forums has the worst memes. They aren't bad funny. They're just clutter.

Guy got stuck with a promiscuous bitch who even though he dates to marry. She also requests him to watch a degenerate show.

Fucking normalfag

You're in the wrong neighbourhood boy.

Oh my sweet summer child. Get away from that bitch while you can.

your bitter jealousy is palpable

I quit before your post made sense. Kill yourself.

>HAS HAD SEX

???

I didn't start out a neet, life dragged me down. Also it coincided with the explosion of the internet, and I still talked up tons of girls online. In fact, I don't think I've ever dated a girl I met in person first…

Also I've made progress. I prefer my place over outside, but I gotta go out for food and money and to walk my dog. Immersion helps. Plus a lot of my shit is tied to a place I no longer live. Everything else is just being betrayed over and over by everyone I've ever trusted, and that stopped mattering when I just stopped ever trusting anyone.

Boo hoo, chad.

dude, c'mon. men lie about how much sex they're having all the time. it's always an exxageration.

I haven't had sex in weeks, feel bad for me broskies.

Three chicks over the course of a lifespan makes one a Chad now…?

The length of time was just a detail. To me two years was a long, long time because immediately preceding that was two years of sex at least three times a day.

Anyway, the point of the thread was seriously just asking for interpretation on whether or not she suggested the series specifically so I'd see this scene. Dude immediately after gets so angry he puts his fist through a wall. Was she trying to say she has the right attitude, or she gets how that would upset someone? Or to see what sort of reaction I'd have? I mean, I kind of got the impression she wanted me to knock her up. And by kind of got the impression I mean she basically told me to over and over.

To summarize:

-She gave me the "I can't use condoms because I'm allergic to latex" spiel.
-She told me she was on antibiotics which rendered her birth control null quote "That's how I got knocked up last time."
-She seemed very turned on by the idea of her stomach swelling up, and said she missed lactating.
-I was out of practice and am just bad in bed in general, so I'd fuck her for a bit then pull out when I felt like I was going to cum or started going soft, then we'd make out until I was hard again and I'd go back in and every time I did she'd make remarks like "Oooh, kinda playing russian roulette there aren't we. Going to breed me like a good farmer? Going to knock me up and swell up my belly? That danger turns you on, doesn't it? I know it does me." and so on.

Oh, so this is an RP thread. Fine I'll play along.

Dude, you're crazy, she is le single mom, and she will entrap you for that sweet a-le-mony. JUST xddddd

It does here you fucking normalfaggot.
GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off from shitposting and go finish your fucking books already, Gurm.

You are worst than a cuck. A cuck at least is cucked by just one woman at time.

Why it gotta be like this bros? I feel like a socially awkward loser who can't get anything from a woman.

prepare to pay the alimony

your a real man only when you are supporting a woman, supporting two women means you're double the man. but ofc a virgin like you would know nothing about this though ;)

Oh hey I know you, you're me. Except you haven't been burned yet, but you will.

Oh also, pls die.

Hey, guys, don't you fucking hate it when she sucks your dick and then she kisses you and she has some hair stuck up in her mouth? It happened to me last night and I swear, it makes me feel like I'm some kind of loser, like Napolean dinamyte, right?

Oh I've been burned. I've definitely been burned. You ever seen any long-winded posts about a guy who dated a borderline for two years? That was me.

Shit, man, what the fuck drove you to stay with her for two fucking years? My sister has that and it's fucking insufferable.

Leave and never come back.

THIS THREAD IS THE BEST! Also, fuck off normalcunt.

What?

Oh, this is still up. Well, OP here, if it makes the wizards feel any better she blew me off.

I asked her today when she felt like meeting up again, and she gave me the lamest excuse. She said her male cousin was coming down to visit for two weeks, and he has a terminal illness so she wants to spend as much time as she possibly can with him.

My gf does this weird thing where she fingers my cornhole and then smells her finger after and moans.

>tfw grill

Date when?

It's not that great though, my girlfriends tease me about it fucking constantly as well as my NEET habits (I'm employed but you understand what I mean when I say this)

It's not nice to tell lies, user.

Pee bottles, I know what you mean.

L I S B O N
I
S
B
O
N

yee

No vaginas are gross

Post pictures or contact information right now so a gaggle of anons can flirt with you until you hit it off with one of us and stop talking to the rest, and then the winner will have awkward webcam sex with you and make plans to meet in person.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

A COMMUNIST GIRL ON OUR COMMUNIST BOARD? IT'S MORE LIKELY WHEN I DRINK

But was it true communism?