FUCK YOU ITS FOREVER

FUCK YOU ITS FOREVER

I half-expected them to say "My Little Pony starring Sara Jessica Parker"

is this the beginning of an epic new meme?

…Huh?

OOOOOOH, either OP is a backer on Patreon or that guy claiming he was the beard guy was telling the truth.

MAGA

The he should go back to Reddit and stop posting cuckoldry videos on Holla Forums.
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/israel/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/tumblr/

Yeah because SJWs love that movie.

Stay cucked, Jay.

kek

if anyone has any doubt that the "cucklasa" name is well deserved, that's all the proof needed. even if it was the gay bearded guy who said, you know the alcoholic cuck was the one who pointed it in the script.

well, there's >>>Holla Forums.

lul

I need to know this right now.

How did he go from "Third Reich" Mike to Kike Cucklasa? That's like, physically impossible. Did we not meme it hard enough and the counter meme was by default the strongest? This is prime time for cashing in on the right. Even PewDiePie is cashing in and devoting entire videos to shitting on jews and anything non-white. Seriously how did this happen?

The Disney kikes are holding him hostage after he holocausted Adam Sandler one too many times.

I wish that guy was Mike

A combination of too much star wars prequels, too much Disney money, and too much pretentiousness.

Also, being reddit-faggots with a huge Reddit following and a 6-figures Patreon support. Once you get the taste of plebbit popularity and easy Paymeton bux, cuckoldry is only the next logical step.

It's funny because RLM is pumping out garbage all year around and not just January.

Oh Jay.

Mike is the king cuck
Jay is the cuckqueen

Is Jay a gem himself? They do like to pretend being white people totally making fun of themselves and their race.

ayy lmao, fucking kids

No mention of the Star Wars movie they'll claim not to care about but will still make a million videos about

>implying their problem is that they are popular, not that they are popular with the reddit crowd and cater to their sensibilities
back to >>>/reddit/ and don't come back.

I'm sick of the "look I'm acting like I didn't want to be here, look, I'm making a random face, LOOOK!" gimmick. It was fun once or twice but not in every video.

It's not a hipster thing. Once they became popular among reddit and the general population they started bringing guests (Tim, Landis), they had to shit more and more videos, the passion and love for movies are gone, the writing style changed, Rich got more and more screentime, the overacting took over. RLM isn't (and shouldn't be like) Channel Autism.
Look at the Plinkett reviews. Compare what they did for SW Ep 1 and TFA, it's day and night.

Daily reminder that Rich Evans is the best RLM.

Douge > Mike, since he will never be cucked by that landwhale of a wife he got. Unless Jamal the Bull is into greasy women, I guess.

Fuck off, Rich.

Ghost in the shell should be asian, Johansson looks like a retarded miscast. The rest are right though, RLM is cucked.

Oh god they're right. It'll never end. Everything will just keep getting worse.

What the fuck are you serious?

Yeah entire thread on Holla Forums about him. He is constantly throwing Roman Salutes in his new videos. He is paying Indians to make videos blaming the jews for all the worlds problems. I can't tell if he is being ironic, shameless, or shamelessly ironic. He went full aut-right for some reason though.

No big jewtuber was making videos like that because "muh antisemitism", meaning he had an open market that he's now dominating. He's also an expatriate swede, so chances are good convincing 50 million kids that are subbed to him to become nazis is just revenge for getting chased out of his country by shitskins.

PDP sold his soul to get rich, now that he's rich he's going back to what he used to do, which was shitposting.

They're still churning out good stuff you whiner.

Rogue One was one of their best Half in the Bags.

Nobody at RLM actually gives a shit about Ghost in the Shell or how it should be adapted, they just want to say "fuck white people!!1!"

Could you imagine if they ran the Plinkett gimmick into the ground like what James did with the AVGN?

Trying new stuff is their greatest strength over other jewtubers, I still remember back when HitB started and all the idiots hated it and wanted more Plinkett vids.

You just mad that I hang out with the cool gems hating white people, I'm like an honorary gem or something.

Didn't know his arms were so hairy.

The recent Star Wars Plinkett videos were clearly out of obligation