WWII Question

I'm new to this forum completely, but I've found my way here through the means of knowing the more logical opinions of what happened in WWII. We're currently going over WWII in history, and I'd like to know what responses I could retort if the teacher spiels biased filth. If you can post sources of information relating to your answer that'd be fantastic, I can't wait to hear some great stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

ia801305.us.archive.org/13/items/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor_383/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That isn't going to work newfriendo. He'll just call you a ebil neo-nazi in front of the entire class for denying the six gorillion afetr which he will go on a rant about how fascism is inherently evil

FBI? Is that you?

Pretty much this. I wouldn't ever try to redpill a teacher unless you want to be publicly shamed or worse.

I would post a link to a certain sweetheart with bad teeth, but rumor has it she's banned from YouTube because she's Canadian, so there's no longer any memory of her existence.

Arguing with your teacher over it is a bad idea. A better one is to use facts and phrase your dissent as innocent questions. Childlike curiosity is the most

I don't know why it submitted that while I was typing, but anyway:

Childlike curiosity is the most powerful weapon against lies, because it asks innocent questions that the lie construct cannot withstand. This is why the primary purpose of their propaganda is to make you not ask questions at all, so they don't have to answer them.

If you'll give me a moment to find it, I have a five point list of issues with the official Holocaust narrative. Any or all of them could be rephrased into some form of question along the lines of "I did some research on the topic and found out [UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH], can you please explain this to us?"

This. What you could also do is state these things in class, but state them in such a way that nobody would ever expect you to be full NatSoc/ 1488.

What I did for example, was ask my history teacher why there were 150.000 jews in Hitlers army and I made it look like it was a shitty fact I found on the internet. Really makes people uncomfortable if you ask questions like that

I gotcha, yeah I guess trying to redpill a teacher wouldn't be too fun, and totally yeah post those five points I just get tired of them showing this filth for the past 50+ years, and I figured I'd be the first one in his classes to say something about it.

Don't listen to these guys OP, don't forget to tell your teacher that it is mathematically impossible to gas that many jews over the course of 6 years.

Watch "The Greatest Story Never Told".

Nice slide thread shlomo

It's not that I'm too lazy, it's that I'm not confident enough in my sources to get humiliated infrontvof the class.

OP, this is a poor attempt at a slide thread. Burn in the oven.
Dont bump this garbage!

sage

Enter cold war.

Oh boy a self-declared newfriend, hello newfriend welcome to our community and thank you for shitposting for everyone to see :DDD

1. Hitler did nothing wrong. Germany was going through the worst economic depression in global history following WWI, which was planned out for human culling, financial gain, destruction, and propaganda for an already pre-formed elite of bloodlines that still rule today. Hitler wanted to take back Germany's economy by avoiding gold standard, creating a new nationalism-funded currency, and keep the primarily jewish ruling class from siphoning more wealth for themselves. This same ruling class owned every other nation as well, but bullied Germany to a greater extent because 'jooz', a race of unsympathetic lucifarianists controlled by Hebrews, which technically don't originate from earth, wanted to demolish the Aryan race while siphoning off their superior genetics via maternal jewry. Seeing this opposition, the 'jooz' did everything in their power to stop it, including brainwashing nations with propaganda and disinformation. The '6 million jews' figure was already being used across europe before WWII or the supposed hollow-hoax took place. Jooz also hosted and funded a German civil war that claimed millions of lives beforehand, so it made sense to take their country back.

2. The hollow hoax. Less than 2 million jews lived in all of Europe before WWII, and afterwards, there were 4 million 'holocaust survivors' receiving reparations. The trains used to transport jews couldn't account for this because they never reached far enough to reach that high of a population, after of course, killing 'over 6 million' jews. In classes today, I wouldn't be surprised if textbooks jumped to 7, 8, or 11 million just because the holocaust has interest. It was 3 million after the war and 4 million to reinforce Bolshevik propaganda while a REAL holocaust was taking place, committed by communist Jews, and against the Russian people. All the 'evidence' for the holocaust is evident of a cover up and fraud, so ask to examine all the evidence for the whole class and let them decide for themselves. Good ammunition to disprove the holocaust is the misrepresented gas-chamber door at Dachau, which government sources provide images of 2 different doors placed 40 feet away, one of a shower room wooden door, and one of a metal fumigation door for cleaning clothes clearly marked 'do not enter until after chamber is clear of gas' with skull and crossbones. Remember to bring up those soap bars and lampshades that was pushed into the official story, as well as the jews that denied the holocaust, and every holocaust survivor contradicting each other needlessly. This is important because while the jewish holocaust wasn't real, the red holocaust was, and commited by jews. The gas chamber story originates from a single-time used gassing chamber in a separate underground complex, when researchers on human experimentation needed 30 fresh bodies for autopsy, contacted nearby camps asking to ship some on ice, and were denied systematically. If these were extermination holocaust camps, it wouldn't be hard to get 30 bodies. This is where water fluoridation began, to keep concentration camps docile to their government. These were essentially a way to unify and create jewish communities that could no longer take advantage of goyim with banking, but evidently denying one of god's chosen people his rightful shekels is worse than killing infinite jews. It's also fun to note hitler wouldn't start killing his whole workforce at the turning point in the war, the jews that died in concentration camps died from starvation, dehydration, and sickness when the allies bombed water treatment plants, shot down supply lines, and crippled German infrastructure.

3. Before WWII started, Hitler and his best scientists and engineers colonized new schwabenland, a large portion of antarctic territory claimed in scientific exploration. They ran supply lines via submarine, developing underground facilities, gardens of crops inside, and ideal technological appuratus for their covert projects, all of which were taken to new schwabenland and never recovered in the race to Berlin. Nazis still live among the penguins, and our nations put forth an international cover-up following the ally's Operation Highjump, a military mission where half our forces were inexplicably obliterated, and the leading admiral suggested we prepare for advanced aircraft that could fly from pole to pole at immense speeds. The Antarctic treaty is pretty much evidence of their occupation there.

Watch some david irving videos on jewtube.

4. America changed severely following WWII, which is where I assume you're learning your high-school education. We utilized water fluoridation to keep our public docile, began building underground complexes everywhere, like Dulce base. We have 103 nationally and 1496 globally. We began conducting human experimentation in record numbers, abducting thousands of people per day at one point in the 80s. Our federal government began vivesection of humans for genetic testing, performing cattle mutilations, and made uncongressional treaties with alien nations. This is where the propaganda and disinformation will replace reasonable historic account. Our nation went to shit, and every president since Truman and arguably further.

You it can basically be summed it up like that.

As time goes on, the ability to verify the accuracy of historical events is null. Even the Jews hundreds of years from now will say Hitler and the Nazis never really existed, it's just part of their mythology, that no one should ever read the stories about the Holocaust literally. History is just not that important to the past, you see? It's always a typology of current events in political systems. Is the Holocaust happing right now for real? No, but, it's a convenient way to label or stigmatize anyone for disagreeing with you to say they're Literally Hitler.

First of all, arguing with your teacher is a bad idea, don't pick fights you can't win.

You'll definitely want to start with WW1, how the allies unjustly put ALL the blame on Germany and tried to crush her forever with the Treaty of Versailles

For further reading:
Hitler's War by David Irving (Essentially a complete History of the war from the perspective of Hitler)
Icebreaker by Viktor Suvorov (Reveals that the USSR was about to invade Europe)
First Chapter of Mein Kampf (Learn about WW1 from the guy who lived it)

If you would rather watch than read, take a look at "The Greatest Story Never Told".

Warcrimes (oy vey) and The Pacific Theater are another topic for another time, just start with this.

Pics related are German loss of land and German offer to solve the Polish border dispute.

Just daydream kid and if called upon, nod and agree. There's no win for you pissing everyone off… there that is. You need to chose how, when and where you fight. Teachers are all cunts who gossip like bitches. You don't want to fuck your future up.

>>>/his/

would you like some propane? we own your board cumskin

Don't mind the shills.

Like anons have pointed out, David Irving's Hitler's war is the best resource for the German view of the WW2.
Don't be alarmed by the slander hurled at him. Before writing the his book using only primary sources, Irving was a celebrated author and a scholar.
He even built a day-by-day calendar of Hitler's activities during the war, which has been instrumental in debunking fake diaries and memoirs like Albert Speer's Inside the Third Reich.

What my history teacher taught

That's ludicrous.
Einatzgruppen committed mass murders using the practice of "sardine-packing". Instead of using this method, why were the jews gathered in complex centers with all the modern comforts?
There's a book by Soviet defector Viktor Suvorov called Icebreaker. In it he proves how the Soviets were preparing for invasion of Europe, and without Hitler's pre-emptive strike the Soviet armies would've easily reached the Atlantic.

There's something I guess. Once you have concrete points from your teacher to refute, please make another thread.

Kek,d my sides off. Isn't there anything without interest when the kikes are involved?

Goddamn fucking faggots from SA

Have a look at "Hitler's Revolution" by Richard Tedor, too.

ia801305.us.archive.org/13/items/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor_383/HitlersRevolutionByRichardTedor.pdf

Don't bother being an edgy faggot , if you live in a cuck country , next thing you know they call you a race supremacists , a news article is made about you and then you wonder why you can't get in college.

am i having a dejavu or is this thread just entirely copy pastad from weeks ago not just the OP but also the responses

OY VEY MY GRANDMOTHER WAS GASSED OVER SIX GORRILLION TIMES

suck my dick test suck my fucking dick