Holla Forums's opinion of Garry Johnson

I agree with most to all of his policies.

Open door immigration policies
Unregulated business / monopolies
Supports TPP

Kike much?

I honestly cant stand the man. I feel like hes sold out the party and that the libertarian party is just so excited to have a guy in the race they forget that their guy has been becoming an authoritarian leftist over the past few years.

but that's just my take on gary penis

Libertarians are all high functioning autists. There's no other explanation for their bizarre behavior.

Gary the fairy sucks globalist cock

Libertarians love to "Feel the Johnson"

that is a nice dick

As an anarcho-capitalist myself I of course prefer him to any other of the more popular politicians. But he does support TPP and he has delusional views about America's unjust drug war.

Come and hang out with me on >>>/liberty/

lol that is pretty autistic fam. I actually really like Reason as a news source, as they don't make any attempt to conceal the fact that many of their pieces are opinions.

Checked

Haven't done any research on him to be honest, since it's unlikely he'd make it in. Can't be any worse than Hillary, though, right?

pick one

Same thing, unregulated businesses create monopolies.

I like him because his last name is another word for benis

no they don't. monopolies can only exist with government action.

if there's no regulation, it means anyone can start a competing company.

He wants to completely destroy America's borders and is more antigun than Bernie Sanders. Johnson is proof that the "Libertarian" Party was bought out by anti-American globalists.

You're fucking retarded. Look into the 1920s in the USA and the Robber Barons. Government regulation was unheard of back then, so child labor, trusts, monopolies and anticompetitive behavior was just how things were done.

Johnson is better than the others, but he's still a statist. He'd probably make things a lot better, and that's a problem, because it'd pacify the masses and make them less critical of government. Show a third-party candidate digging just a little bit out of this shit heap, and suddenly folks will think the system works.

Sorry Johnson; no support from me.

They taught you bullshit in school, friend.