My ex GF who I was engaged with, cheated on me and moved out… leaving me with nothing...

My ex GF who I was engaged with, cheated on me and moved out… leaving me with nothing. I managed to keep the golden retriever though, which she is yelling and threatening to have back. I am considering euthanizing the dog. Should I do it? This is my one and only chance at revenge against a bitch who wronged me. One that she will never forget, and a constant reminder of what a slut she was.

do it man
the dog wont understand but itll tear him apart and hell miss you if you give him up
kill him and save him the misery

What wrong did the dog did to you, if you plan vengeance there is nothing better than she seeing you happy with her dog. it kinda like keeping the kids after a divorce.

this, or if you don't want the dog give it to a shelter and don't tell.

nah, fuck you
dog didn't do shit to you, don't hurt it
don't drag it into the situation just because you're an angry little bitch who can't cope

Don't make the dog be an unwitting victim of your bitter failure in relationships.

Dude, keep the dog. Does the dog deserve to be with your cheating whore of an ex gf?

send the dog away to some1 wholl take good care of it. Tell her u killed it. If court, call the new owner and make her psycho.

Don't use the dog as a tool to get at your ex, you sick fuck!

Just fuck her sister or best friend.
The dogg dindu nuffin.

or fuck the dog, and leave a used condom hanging out of its ass

>>>/tumblr/

Do it faggot! Will fuck her head for life. It's just an animal. ignore the haters.

Do it user.

You're retarded, keeping the dog and enjoying time with it for the entirety of its natural life will inflict infinitely more psychological torture on her

7/10 bait. Guaranteed replies

see

Killing the dog would be really weak. She would place the blame wholly on you and learn nothing from it. Keeping it will be a constant reminder that you won something over her.

It's like they say : The best way to get revenge is to be happy.

at least you hadn't married her yet

protip: NEVER MARRY ANYONE. EVER.

she doesn't really want the dog. she doesn't have time for it with all the fucking

if it's her dog, tell he he had an accident, cut him up to pieces and send it to her piece by piece.

euthanize your self faggot