Hahaha blown the FUCK out losers!!! How does it feel to know you're the product of a bad education system xD

Hahaha blown the FUCK out losers!!! How does it feel to know you're the product of a bad education system xD

Future generations are going to benefit from these changes greatly and be on the right side of history

Other urls found in this thread:

isteve.blogspot.com/2014/03/2008-sat-scores-by-race-by-income.html
darkmoon.me/2014/defense-arthur-topham/
radicalpress.com/?page_id=9133
archive.org/details/@fashcourse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bet this is the kind of dude who says cuckolding is the intellectual man's fetish.

Guess they realized they're not brainwashing hard enough huh?

Stopping Trump isn't even in the cards anymore.

(((Andy Borowitz)))

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

Well the same education system voted for obama

I thought that was chris-chan before he turned into a fat furry tranny?

Look at that shnozz

topkek

Why are Jews such control freaks?

Oh ffs it's always a god damn Jew…

To bad, in the real world, people aren't robots that follow the orders they got in childhood.

In the real world, people can think and decide for themselves.

The irony being that the education system has been pushing liberalism for the past ten years or so.

Because they know whats coming.

The real mind boggling… The fucking absolutely amazing thing about it… Is that throughout the past 2000 years we have over 100 examples of the kikes pushing their shit too far so that the population becomes sick of the shit they are peddling. And then what do they do every single time? They double down and then triple down until there is no recourse aside from chasing them from your country sword in hand. Every single time. They have this pathological obsession, and its recently been proven to actually be pathological, with this notion that they and only they are correct up to and including their dying breath. They are great at scheming up the most subversive of ruses but are completely unable to plan for the long term consequences of their behavior as well as being unable to do the simple self reflection that any of us would do if and when we started noticing that our actions are causing problems.

The more I learn about the Jews, the sicker I get. I just learned about the book "Germany must perish" and how it got positive reviews in the New York Times and Washington Post. It's absolutely sickening.

Apparently people, including the modern day Germans themselves, agree with that sentiment.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Faggots like this won't be happy until there is zero free thought. How fucking self-absorbed and delusional are these people that they genuinely think their way of viewing things is infallible and objectively "right"?

I wonder if anyone in the audience said "excuse me…. your last name is what? that's what I thought… holy shit look at that nose". I think we need a new hand signal. Think the "come here" crooked index finger, but turn the wrist 180 degrees so the finger crooks down instead of up. Don't do the motion, just hold the crooked finger position with hand / arm raised. Call it the "jew finger", or "calling out the jew", or the shaming of the jew, the jew salute, or some such. Whenever someone says something jewish, just make the salute to signal your disapproval of their jewishness.

why do shills even bother with posts this obvious

I estimate that around 20%-30% of the Holla Forums population is like this. Any attempt at sarcasm, parody or hyperbole goes right over their heads. They're like these machines that are only capable of interpreting things said 100% literally. Does anyone know why so many people here are like that?

kek good luck with that.

more like daily kys

I hadn't realized my utter disdain for globalism and multiculturalism in my country was born of my ignorance of…globalism and multiculturalism

Ignorant of what?

isteve.blogspot.com/2014/03/2008-sat-scores-by-race-by-income.html

Just to add to this, Arthur Topham of www.radicalpress.com did a satirical article where he used that "Germany Must Perish" book and changed all the "Germanys" and "Germans" to "Israeli" and "Israelis."

Jews kevetched and got him taken to court. I think he was found guilty of inciting hatred, but wasn't put behind bars yet(Canadian). Fucking hate jews.

darkmoon.me/2014/defense-arthur-topham/

radicalpress.com/?page_id=9133

The fuq are you on about faggot?

not to derail, but does anyone know if there will be a Daily Shoah today? I need my weekly release

Why are you bumping this shitpile?

Dumb cunt.

Anyway, Sven said tomorrow, nothing appears to have changed.

In the meantime, check out this (now defunct) wonder they were putting out for awhile.

Among the best of TRS products, tbh fam.

archive.org/details/@fashcourse

fuck. forgot to sage. hey, nobody's perfect, fam

thx

S.A.G.E.

DO NOT BUMP THIS RETARDED SHIT

Fuck off OP you daft cunt

(CHECKED)
WE WILL NEVER CAPITULATE.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting
worse if it's a thread

this is now an ecelb board. suck it cumskin

You mean 50yrs