Tfw Trump will win and a big assortment of traps are set-up by evil Obama and his Jewcrew

Think about it. They're going to avenge their loss on the people like the fuckig rats that they are. And many people will blame Trump. Fuck this world.

The best thing that can happen to us is the jew revealing its hand.

But they do that all the time. They get away with it anyway.

Fuck off, retarded faggot.

Come on dude you gotta try harder than that.

Somebody needs to take a fucking golf club to your skull, OP. You need to die, pal.

They get away with it because they are in power right now, when that changes they'll be hanged in droves like they have always been through history

Sad. Sad.

why don't you just blow your brains out now and save time

Damn man. I know you guys are shills but goddamnit have some dignity.

You underestimate trump.

You know what happens to people who underestimate trump, right?

I swear I thought you meant transvestites and somehow I think it's far more likely

Well the economy is little more than a corpse that Obama has stuck on a stick and is waving about to pretend it's still alive.

What do you think will happen when Obama stops waving the stick and everyone realises that the economy was a rotting carcass all along?

They're trying to keep the crash away just long enough for it to fall under Trump's term so he'll be blamed for it.

On national TV.

Yeah. That's mostly what I meant with traps. But others will come too like some shit to trigger niggers into becoming more violent or SJWs. These people are starting to think taht killing is right as long as it is against a certain party. They are one big army even if they are pussies, power comes with numbers. But it's like you said. This is what's gonna happen and hopefully nobody is stupid enough to hand in their fucking weapons.

Why contain it?

S'cool.

trump holds all the blackmail in his heavily guarded vault in Trump tower. anyone tries anything the vault opens revealing all the pedo masons and illumijewties, you think he was friends with epstein for the girls? bitch please. Trump holds all the chips.

you are on the money, the thing that has set off the alarms for me is all the 'news' being pushed that trumps rhetoric, thats right, his rhetoric is already hurting the markets.

The thing is, a catastrophic financial event has much further reaching consequences than you guys are thinking.
What about all the countries tie up with the US, they are going to get rekt with a financial meltdown too
Think of countries like greece too that arent directly tied but would be thrown into the dark if markets shit themselves

this would be the catalyst for world wide change, my concern is that this might be the lynch pin to the beginning of agenda 21

I say bring it on.