Who else is a cuckold for trump?

Who else is a cuckold for trump?

As a proud moderator of /r/cuckoldcommunity I feel alone endorsing Donald Trump for president. Yes, I want big black and latin studs to fuck my wife and breed her, but they need to be skilled bulls of a certain physical build and endowment. Too many mexicans and blacks think they can be a bull. Well, you can't. It takes a certain kind of person to be a bull, just like it takes a certain kind of person to be an american.

I'm sure most of us cuckolds have been disappointed to bring home a big virile black bull, only to find his… manhood was less than satisfactory.

We need to vet these nonwhites to make sure only the best nonwhite sperm impregnates our wives and daughters. And that's why I am voting for trump.

LOW ENERGY TROLLING/SHILLING

sage or die

Sad part is, this is the mind set some folk have.

yeah, but they are voting for bernie.

I'm not trolling. I'm sick of being disappointed by the black and latin bulls that fuck my wife. We need educated, strong bulls to breed out the white race and make america great again.

Right on, it looks like reaching out to disaffected bernie voters is finally paying off

Such low energy.

You're like the Jeb of trolling.

What a story, Mark

my wife's bull told me to vote for bernie, but I don't really think his economic policies are sensible

I'm a cuck too, i'd recommend these boards instead, i personally browse them daily.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

Turtles thread?

I thought that was implied, this is a subreddit for basement dwelling cuckolds obsessed with donald trump's manhood right?

k

Only you.

Hey that's pretty cool OP
but
I've got doubles
so
checkem
tia

lol semen

bernie voters confirmed terrible cucks

where is the get?

You lost the game m8

Too obvious, try again.
I know you can do better, apply yourself.

Way to out yourself, reddit shill.

That's a big turtle.

for you