What can I do to help make Britain vote leave?

What can I do to help make Britain vote leave?

I'll do anything.

I have the will but can't find a way.

Shit new thread, tbh.

Vote Brexit

I didnt designate it sorry if it's not ironic and ineffective for you top nandos lad

False flag against brexit

1) "convert" to islam
2) go straight up allahu ackbar
3) watch as the British lion awakens

its the only way man. sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself for the greater good

Go out, hand people fliers and talk to them, debate them.
Stupid bloody muppet.

It's simple

Call up ISIS to bomb Big Ben. I don't know the costs tho but believe me it'll be 90% leave over night.

Who runs your leave campaign locally? Volunteer. Also convert you friends, family and the pricks at your job. Outside of that, you gotta meme it. Start twitter mobs and also get offended by shit remain does. Be vocal.

the UcucK will never leave the EU.

The white goyim are all bottom faggots begging for muslim lund

I've already converted my family. I've donated 300 quid to leave.

I can recognise good memeage but I lack the skill to produce it. I've only ever made one meme that caught on. Can someone give me some tips

We won the war of 1812

I've shared your concerns and asked the britkikes if there was anything I could do as a burger to help.

Sadly they had nothing and preferred to spam pictures of the American show spongebob at me.

The only solution would be for the brits to receive the 'Japan' treatment

On memeing? Practice makes perfect. You just need to have made lots, like any artform

The fact you expected anything non shitposty to come out of brit/pol/ was the truly stupid mistake. You wanna help UK? Meme it

Make pamphlets? Pass them out? Put up Brexit stickies all over town? Anti EU stuff?

dont fucking use razors

this board belongs to us now bc your mods abdicated cumskin

Unfortunately, we don't have UKIP in America.

shill for the remain side, be so over confident to normies that remain will win then they will forget to vote, tell them to go on a nice holiday etc…

It is your duty as a Britbongistani to initiate the collapse of the EU, thus saving all Europeans.

Anything?

Guaranteed brexit.