Terrible business plans

Black themed school supplies.

emilycottontop.com/black-owned-online-store-sells-school-supplies-dedicated-representing-black-culture/

Other urls found in this thread:

emilycottontop.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Bob
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

social justice sells

WE WUZ

That guy is a fucking genius

Samefag, notice that she is doing grape juice, ok poltards, who was the one receiving money fo this.

That thing in the tube is watermellonium.

Pre-teen Schoolgirl Impregnation Service ("PSIS")… I keep getting lots of calls about it, especially from the police?

This shit will trigger a lot of people, havent liberals noticed it yet or are they still focussed in their paraphilias?

>emilycottontop.com/

I am trying to post this on pol, but i get "flood detected" message.

She is separating the insides of a watermellon from the shell and adding them to grape juice.

Saved

save again user

Pol please stop.

Anything that blacks might buy, because frankly blacks steal anything they want.

What is this shit about Oh I need black people on my school stuff because I dont look like white people
Who the fuck even has people on their schoolsupplies

Paraphiliacs.

Cuecat.

they mailed out millions of these expensive but free proprietary readers to plug into your PC. The goal was to get you to use the "CueCat" to scan special digital labels in print magazines so you would get coupons and other offers.

Dumbest fucking idea ever.

It can be used to connect a wiimote or something like that or is just pure crap?

I think I have one of these in a drawer somewhere. I used to show it to people as an example of a really terrible product idea.

In 2001, Computerworld named CueCat as a Laureate in the Media Arts & Entertainment category.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Bob

Preteen Schoolgirl Impregnation Service ("PSIS")