WHAT'S BEING SLID?

WHAT'S BEING SLID?

With the constant spam over the past 24hrs, I'm wondering what they're trying to slide.

The fact that the shills have made some irrelevant e-celeb their waterloo seems awfully suspicious. What are they trying to distract us from?

My shortlist of possibilities:

- Trying to disrupt our discussion of Ebola and 6 million get

- Imminent market crash (Soros buying gold, Buffet buying Apple, Icahn going -150% net short market)

- More shenanigans by Cruz and establishment to deny Trump the nomination

- Goons upset that their link to SJWs, EVE money laundering, Freech/endchan/.pl/intl has been exposed

We need to figure this shit out before it's too late. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vRyDs
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/xB4Ax
archive.is/K13lu
archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/0HRTr
freech.net/intl/res/12647.html#q12647
8ch.net/pol/res/6072356.html
freech.net/intl/res/12647.html#q14025
twitter.com/ben_turas/status/733152752222777344
archive.is/ASp46
8ch.net/politics/res/28063.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping to fight the slide

Pretty much nailed it bud, don't worry about it. We're all well aware of these faggots, the only refuge they have left is audacity.

I'd like to know precisely what they're trying to slide so we can streisand the shit out of it.

I've been vary wary with this irrelevant eceleb shit. I've been keeping an eye on threads to see what may be the next big relevant shitstorm.

Ding ding ding. Don't forget Sinead the jew from Firestarter Media.

Fucking dog spammers.

So far all they've done is irritate us and get a slew of IPs banned. That's why I'm wondering what their long-term strategy is.

are you this new?

Personally I think it is the EVE pedo/laundering scandal, that was a pretty serious

GRAVY TRAIN

that's got all kinds of shadowy connections to russian/jewish mobsters. I wouldn't be surprised if they put a crack team of rent-boys together to spam the fuck out of us.

Also, we found out that we are controlling powerful hermetic magick, and (((they're))) probably not happy about it.

It all started when the thread was made asking for help to fight back against mod tyranny on our brother site reddit.

thank you user for helping me not go insane
I think you're right on the money with the freech thing.
I don't know what to do besides bump important threads and report all shills

Is there a link to Firestarter/Sinead and Anglin?

Anglin is close with Weev, which would explain the goon connection. Anglin and Weev were both on Holla Forums shilling their stupid printer story. They were sockpuppeting like crazy.

If there's a link with these other e-celebs and anglin, then it proves that it's all part of the goon shit.

Funny, they have a thread on Holla Forums right now shilling finalchan, another one with jewdogs and evalion and one more for freech.

Holla Forums is really, incredibly salty.

dog spammer is on our side as far as I can tell. Fucking guy is dedicated.

masterchan raiding and angry heebs fucked up the site for a few days.

also the globals that left and the Holla Forums board owner that pinned the pedo thread on Holla Forums are all suspicious too.

Dont forget that freech also got a DOS, so of course they're going to get angry.

I dont think any spammers are on my side.

financial data, user.

If you can follow any money links.

Either that or get us names and addresses. Dox the shit out of these cocksuckers.

Hard to tell. He could just be spamming it to create a larger shitstorm, in effect bringing more attention to irrelevant drama. Just more smoke and mirrors

dog spammer was a few people, been watching this for a while. it was all just to keep the eceleb faggotry from getting out of hand. cuck chan was raided the same way although i doubt they noticed.

Who's dogspammer ?
Also what happen to the guy from /cow/ who opened a thread taling about the owner from freech being from Oman as well as some skid group trying to take Trump's website last years being from there.

Facebook has been on an insane suspension campaign to silence any discussion of the ISIS/CIA/Saudi/Mossad connection too. Any mention of the Safari Club or an anti-ISIS meme and you are given a 3-30 day suspension for no given reason. Ryan Dawson and SyrianGirl both had their accounts suspended, I'm guessing it goes way deeper than just Faceberg. Just a hunch, they are trying to make one final, desperate blitz. Unfortuantely for world jewry, the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

This is just a consequence of victory, this will all come to pass when the investors lose confidence in their shills.

what was the 6 million get?

Ebola-chan

Also, have any anons dug into the patreon DB to find the goon links?

Fuck, one dedicated user could do SO MUCH.

Ebola-chan

'I Love You Ebola Chan'

Nothing is being slid
that stupid cunt got instapopular when some faggot did a review of her shit
she got cocky and started spamming our board, pissing everyone off
then she gets b& from jewtube (big surprise!)
she gets pissed that no one here sticks up for her
we start taunting her
spamming faggotry ensues

I don't think anything in particular is being slid. the big news in my mind is the whiny kikes are starting a new political party bc muh trump. go to that thread, help make OC and help spread on twatter, please.

thanks

also check these dubs

Nice try

It has all the hallmarks of sliding

-Spamming new thread creation
-spamming specific other threads and derailing them, but not saging so threads are bumped over other threads

It's definitely sliding, but of what.

Also

FOR THE LOVE OF KEK SOME user DIVE INTO THE PATREON DB AND FIND OUT WHO THESE KIKES ARE

that's not true.

but how can you be so sure

no one was taunting her until the stage 3 meltdown of all eceleb shill whores

thats when it started escalating and then the spam was crazy, when that was working they tried to switch the narrative. aka spamming dogs was jidf shills and it was to attack her popularity. really shady shit.

Yeah because they've attacked Holla Forums and Holla Forums for two years non-stop just for kicks.

All the spam, d&c and attempts at securing moderation positions was just an ebin joke, right?

Fuck off.

Go away Holla Forums nigger and take dubs checking faggot with you

compare your post numbers to mine and then kill yourself

THAT FAIL

pick one.

endchan hasn't even existed for a year you stupid nigger.

It's the same group of people, retard.

If it's not the same group of retards, then they sure have exactly the same tactics to try to splinter Holla Forums

mcfucking kill yourself

The more they try to fit in the more they stand out.

who are you quoting

I think this is the same guy that I had to explain what an implication was

Or maybe it was you

no one is trying to splinter Holla Forums, the board will always exist whether its here or wherever else. By your own logic this sites a shill site since it splintered 4chan Holla Forums.

i do have to say watching them crash and burn is a bit satisfying

well, its not "sliding" but spamming. that's all I'm saying. its just some dumb bitch and her cronies trying to wreak havoc, not some super skoopy cia operation

Its a proxy you fucking retard.

n00b

i know way off

check these, tho

they dont know that normalfags/trump supporters are on edge and if trump wins or loses. the, minorities along with disenfranchised people will eat the global leftists and cuckservatives alive if trump wins.

If trump loses then some protests will increase and the fbi may send in their samson option against hillary.

they metaphorically keep forgetting that the pawn and king go back into the same box after the little chess game is over.

its not unless you're saying odiiltime and czacks are Holla Forums which would make this website an Holla Forums site.

This is a thread about going over possibilities, yet you seem to have concrete answers. R U wyzerd?

OUT DAMNED SHILL

Seriously you guys are obvious as fuck. Go away.

'suggested'
lol

seriously, consider soduko

people talked about bunkers and bunkers were suggested.

What's so complicated about that unless you're saying the concept of recommending other imageboards people can post on is shilling which would make this website a shill site.

Looks like somebody is sporting a fashy haircut now

I think it's a goon/shill operation that they sunk time and money into, and they want results. They're losing their fucking minds over it.

Feeding some jewess with enough drugs for her to spew "alt-right" propaganda must be expensive.

That said, the constant histrionics make me think that they're going even more overboard as a smokescreen for other topics.

suggestions are fine, shitting up the site is not

sounds just like that cockbitch

no. I'm a total fucking basement-dwelling, neckbearded autismbux gathering agoraphobe who sits on here and masterbates all day every day. I see everything. I watched it all go down. I was shooping dicks in that bitches mouth while jewdog guy was doing his thing.

kill yourself.

If you're not being retarded on purpose, it's clear you didn't lurk much.

Threads were spammed over and over with essentially just "LEAVE Holla Forums!".

czacks gave .pl/pol/ BO to "greyface" who stepped right out of the principia discordia. As far as I'm concerned, czacks is a goon.

I seriously think King Nig is about to pardon the Saudi Royal family by not signing that bill, which would directly implicate him in providing material aid to terrorists. He just wants to shut everyone up for a couple weeks so that they'll forget about it and watch Hilldawg cameos in the new Cuntbusters movie.

You see that dude get inundated with "hate" from criticizing that abortion? You think that was organic? Hillary shills pulling out all the stops they have left. It's over for them, we won, they're just liquidating shills.

the bunkers themselves act like something sensitive. If the mods on those places were genuine in giving people a fresh start he would of cracked down on int and goon enabling threads.

Moshi you arent fooling anyone

Good point, I missed that one.

its not over till the last of their ten bux is spent and all of these traitors are doxed.

9/11 news? the recent easily exploitable events in nevada's democuck cuckus so keep us from organizing?

Yeah, the chair throwing at the nevada democrat caucus was hilarious

two threads, one stickied.

I'm sure there were more threads but you forget that a lot of people enjoy shitposting, likewise there's going to be people who stir up shit just to get a rise.

So I take it you never went there?

The board owner on .pl deleted the Holla Forums threads and banned Holla Forums posters, there's even bumped locked threads at the bottom of the catalog.

Guess that means this is a 10 bux site.

Association fallacies a bitch, live with it or don't use it.

Actually you are the newfag, user.

Who/Whom are you quoting is a time honored shitposting technique to fuck with people incorrectly using the quote function.

It's not association fallacy because it's a direct causal relationship, shill.

So one screenshot from an unknown day is supposed to prove your point?

Get fucked nigger. Everyone who's lurked for a while knows that I am right and you are defending spammers/shills for some fucking reason

9/11 news, is my best guess. The Obama veto/pardon (Saudi already backpedaling on threats because they've been told he'll fold), and that fake 46-page slop job that was supposed to be the (((28 pages))).

By how patently unintelligent they're shills and policy decisions have been lately (secret QE4 and Yellen talking about GLOBAL negative interest rates), I think the powers that be can't even keep their story straight with one another anymore.

finito la commedia, investors are buying gold because there is about to be a massive monetary restructuring whether Trump takes office or not, and a lot of irate proles still have privately owned firearms. Pants shitting, is why we are being slid. Possibly even Hillary's pants shitting specifically.

So your own logic doesn't apply to you?

Why don't you look at it for yourself you helpless retard. Here i'll even give you an archive.

archive.is/vRyDs

No shit.

And you call me a newfag.It's more than just a quote function you moron. People use greentext to take an implication out of a post as well. Observe.

This is the implication I got from your faggoty post being faggoty

I went there, i kept seeing old anti Holla Forums meta, which is stupid, he needs to tell his userbase to fuck off with that noise so they dont become something sensitive tier vultures.

Go away.

that wasn't even endchan, you're terrible at this.

Wow.

You really are that stupid aren't you.

says the guy that can't even distinguish an archive from a screenshot.

Sorry sonny but you were filtered after that last post.

Not gonna read anymore of your bullshit.

Association fallacy: Greyface uses the internet and is a goon that shilled and spammed Holla Forums. Czaks uses the internet. Therefore Czaks is a goon that shilled and spammed Holla Forums.

Causal: .pl/pol/ was spammed here as a bunker board. Czaks gave Greyface BO of .pl/pol/, Greyface and his goon cronies shilled and spammed us even more. Czaks continued to allow goons to operate and own the board even after they acted in bad faith on other sites. Czaks is enabling goons. Likely, Czaks is a goon.

at what point do these little shit fest posts stop being comebacks and start being cries for help? Im really just amazed it even constitutes as coherent thoughts.

Why is it always goons? Oyyylmao of Freech and his whole Holla Forums crew are goons as well.

Jews of the internet, man.

That's like asking why it's always jews. It's the nature of the jew.

Hey /intx/

Czaks worked on Holla Forums's base and worked closely with hothweels. Grayface is a goon according to you. Czaks is a goon because of his association to grayface. Therefore this website is a goon website.

you created a strawman, and a really poor one at that.

cry more faggot.

Added to the filter

Just so you know. filtered means I cant see your posts. Hope that was helpful

But hotwheels didn't work, ergo your argument is shit just like the forum you paid ten buck for.

Kek, holy fuck you can't into logic. This is hilarious. Go on, let's see what other ebin reasoning you have.

I'm fucking laughing my ass off right now, child.

Lol, no

Nice complete lack of an argument.

But very goony

holy shit you cant into reading comprehension

He didn't even say that .pl was made by goons
who are you quoting?

And he is a weebcuck. It's okay boys you can go home. b92e53 is confirmed for a D&C goon shill.

Reported
Hidden

if it seems that everyone else is out to get you, then it is the perfect time to look in the mirror and see what the true problem is

Hey /intx/

everything is being slid
we are seeing some new shill program take place

you're right, I just need to join the groupthink.

thanks friend.

Czaks made .pl
Greyface is .pl/pol/ BO

You're brain damaged.

Wasn't aware this was full of butthurt /intx/ faggots.

Hang yourself before you're made into an example.

No he is just following that time honored jewish tradition. If you get called out keep lying until people get bored and stop questioning.

he isn't lying loud enough or with enough redtext

yes thats how i like it

czaks wrote the infinity software
czaks is a goon because of greyface

guilt by association doesn't work on a website where everyone is allowed to post anonymously.

speak for yourself rabbi

Atleast /intx/ has a containment thread

then go back there shlomo, we know its your hugbox

Give it time. You have to walk through the phases of shilling.

Still filtered, Goon.

Guys telling them to go back to freech still stings while it's down. Make good use of it.

GO BACK TO FREECH GOONS

OH WAIT, YOU CANT

But what about patton oswalt and his fat dead wife? Why was that thread deleted out of nowhere?

It was a redundant thread and should have just been a post inside the cyclical.

the guy spamming pictures of dogs in all the e-cancer threads

What the fuck is a cyclical? You mean the thread for things that don't deserve their own thread?

A thread that has no limits and can be bumped endlessly by removing the oldest post to make way for the new one. It has the little recycle sign in the catalog.

wew lad

i am one of the spammers, and yes these threads are getting out of hand. If you fuckers didn't spam them I wouldn't of even cared

lets not forget how Holla Forums Holla Forums is Holla Forums :^)
they make bunkers wherever they can, doesn't mean the fucking site itself is Holla Forums

wew lad

people seem to forget that the shills and evalion spammers where trying to "discuss" moving to another chan, which is usually a common d/c tactic used, stopped later on though guessing it is because it went nowhere

bump

MY BET

They have roughly 3 - 4 months of percieved low-energy time, before the grand election. They probably hope to make a significant drop in quality happen here, and maybe drive some of the more experienced posters away from this board. Bombing the meme-factory you could say.

I wouldnt be surprised if some of them start to spew about exodusing within the next few weeks. They want this place in as bad condition as 4-tuna, or worse, before the election really gears up.

A market crash cant be hid well, same with ebola. Goons are a real possibility, but can they really produce those 200 unique poster increases, which comes around, with their shilling? Even if they changed ip between every post, it wouldn't add up. Cruz is too weak at this point. If he ever had an e-strategy, he wouldn't be dum enough to wait untill after he lost to deploy it.

My bett is that the democratic campaign, maybe with federal funds, are targetting us along with every other target there is. Most of the obvious shill posts are pure value signaling and content-devoid hickups. They are purely aimed at changing Holla Forums from a main battle tank into a punctured jeep before the election battle. If they had a more speciffic target than weakening their enemies, they couldn't afford to be so blatant about it.

I want you to know that people do appreciate your dogposting. I've been trying to warn people about her when she was still elegon, but she has always had an army of whiteknights. I gave up because i got demoralized. You're doing good work, dogposter.

Renegade Thread

credit must be given to vcr repair man, trans regret man, Holla Forums mechanic and jewdog

they were doing gods work and it appears to have had an effect, there has been a distinct reduction on the whorevalion threads.

Seems to have shifted to spam threads about the new ghostbusters film though.

Who/what is renegade?

Cuckservatives throwing a temper tantrum and leaving the repulican party to form their own party because DJT completely shitter shoahed them.

ANTI EVALION IS A CODE WORD FOR ANTI WHITE

thanks pal. you rustled those evacucks good with your kosher doggies.
gg

Anything that implicates Jews

look at this cuck

Who/what is renegade?

The posts are going up but they aren't trying to slide anything. You would know that if you go into the evalion threads, they are all sage.

So the slide theory is trashed.

Instead, they are trying to discredit Evalion. This campaign has been so effective that even rational Holla Forumsacks in this thread have already been subverted. They are reacting on kneejerk emotional triggers fostered by the shills. By associating Evalion with annoying shit they are turning Holla Forums against "e-celebs" (ie: people who do something other than shitpost on imageboard all day) so that we remain in our containment zone. The sheer damage Evalion did to the jewish narrative in a matter of weeks shocked them to the core.

Isn't it absurd OP? I have no idea who this girl is that keeps getting posted, it's really frustrating. I come here to be salty and meme hard about politics.
This place has it's fair share of autists, like the guy who always has a new picture of Rachel Maddow, but at least he's usually on topic. All this e-celeb drama is getting in the way of actual news.

On that note -
These are linked. There are several indications that Obabo is keeping the economy on life support until Trump gets in, then letting go and crashing it with no survivors so it's possible the republicans are aware. If they split the vote, they lose the nom, and then shillary has to wear all future economic problems, thus allowing the gop to swoop down into the rubble as the saviour.

I'm fairly sure that .pl isn't a goon stronghold, it's just a small group who got paranoid about shilling and mods here. Nothing really new tbh.

This thread was on page 7 until I bumped it.

It's definite sliding.

I just saw the thread. Definitely looks like a problem. Third party trying to split the vote and ensure a hillary win.

see

I wonder who this is

Yea, that ebolachan get freaked someone out real bad.

Bam, you got it. The problem is even most Holla Forumsacks are not assessing things through a lens of logic but rather everything is still fundamentally filtered through emotions. is a good example, he's getting frustrated and angry because he doesn't know what's going on, other than that any time Evalion comes up there's spam and drama. It doesn't matter why this is happening, all he knows is that the situation is making him angry.

Essentially, the shills have worked out all they need to do to turn Holla Forums against some topic or thing is to make sure any thread about it is associated with metadrama and spam. Even Holla Forums can be subverted by doing this.

Bump the threads you suspect are being slid. Problem solved.

We already know about the games within games, user.

This evalion chick is associated with sinead/firestarter and other e-celeb cancer. Sure, she might have been a useful tool, but we are not your personal army. All the energy spent spamming here could have been spent on twitter, facebook and other normie arenas in order to promote her shit. The people who care are doing something about it, and we really, really don't fucking care about an e-celeb. Honestly, I don't care if it's jesus christ himself, if he's putting out youtube videos and asking for patreon shekels, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

How fucking hard is it for you to understand? WE. DON'T. CARE.

The only reason I'm effortposting is because YOU, yes YOU are contributing to the fucking spam by talking about it instead of talking about other subjects the rest of Holla Forums is more interested in. Redpilling fucking teenagers is one tiny fraction of the shit we do. One miniscule fraction. You're acting like it's the fucking apimplecolypse. WE'RE TRYING TO GET A PRESIDENT ELECTED, IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING NOTICED.

I'll just go bump half the catalog, brb lol.

Nice contribution, limp dick.

Yeah, sure… Holla Forumsacks are very dumb, muhsoggykneests who don't know how to spot shills.

Meanwhile, we recognize all your talking points you have been shilling non stop in all the spam threads.

You try to wash your hands of this, but no one is falling for it.

Evalon IS an annoying shit. GTFO.

The problem is I'm sitting here knowing damn well I'm not a shill, so hearing this being thrown at me is making it bloody obvious to me that I'm right.

You mean you just found this out? But of course (((they))) would be unhappy about it. It's a particular element that (((they))) can't control with their own magic.

I'm not calling you a shill, I'm calling you an idiot.

Sure thing, pal.

Also I can support Trump and see what good evalion has done at the same time. Gee, what wild concept. Anyway, all that is needed is one thread to talk about the ramifactions of todays evalion ban but that is too much to ask for on nu-Holla Forums

She's one tool inside a fucking warehouse of tools. Yet here you retards are spamming dozens upon dozens of threads.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM. One tool is not worth all this fuss, and it's completely obvious that it's complete morons who are attaching to this evalion bitch like she's a shark and they're remora fish.

My guess is either something to do with the egypt plane, or the same old frantic bot shitposting that happened at the end of the last election when romney lost hard.

It's a very good suggestion. The thread on Jewish ritual murder was kept alive for months because of watchful anons.

Nigger, I don't have the time or patience to do that and I'm an autist of the first order.

You may pick only one.

If you notice a hair in your soup, you pull it out and continue on with the soup. But if there's an idiot shaving his pubes into your soup while dancing on the table and yelling "Ha! Ignorant sheeple!!" then you start getting annoyed, and rightly so. Holla Forums just isn't the place to be constantly posting about some girls youtube channel. What would make you stop?

This is the kind of crap that got showered onto goyimgate, "Hey guys check out this EPIC yt channel! They hate feminists! Let's defend them and give money to their cause, fellow anonymous posters!" Half the conversation changed to the e-celeb in question, dragging down the discussion, creating irrelevant rifts between sections of the community. You hypocrite, the "shilling tactics" that you outline in your post are exactly what you're guilty of yourself. If you care so much about this topic, make 1 (one) thread of your own and bump the shit out of it while providing evidence as to why anyone should care.

Don't worry. I immediately start doing it when I notice more than the usual spam. And I have witnessed other anons doing it as well.

It takes a village.

Might be worth using this thread to aggregate topics, so we know what is where.

Wait .pl and endchan were both intl fronts?

Sauce?

There is no sauce, it's just baseless accusations.

And now we got a missing airplane psyo.. I mean totally legit news story.

It's not us spamming threads you fucking retard. Shills are playing both sides, first making thread after thread using the most provocative OPs possible, then other shills or the same using different IPs set about spamming them into oblivion. The net result is a successful D&C operation because idiots like you are unable to comprehend what we've always known about how shills function.

Don't listen to this Jew shil who doesn't understand the condenser of this board.

Evalion shills need to be banned. Remember to report them. Every white nationalist can see she was in it to get rich.

Even if we run with that (I don't really believe it), why would it matter? Gex equally has a donation address and nobody gives a single shit. I have no problem whatsoever with people making money dispensing redpills, this shitty mentality about how we must always work for free is one of the things that keeps sabotaging us. I'd RATHER have people that are upfront in saying they're in it for the dough, at that point it becomes a clear transaction where everyone knows where they stand.

Also
We're not WNs, we're Holla Forumsacks here. Almost all of us also fall into the former, but we collectively describe ourselves as the latter. Stop being so shit at shilling.

To ask what is being slid… it doesn't matter. At any given time there are reasons to anyone who wants to think in terms of reasons. The fact that it can be slid, so it will be slid, the sociopaths do it because they can do it, they don't have reasons.

Where the fuck does it say Holla Forums or 8ch in my statement? It doesn't so stop using strawmen you fucking faggot.

I am pretty sure that globalists got the message.

Ever since the FED protest there was nothing but shilling, mass jailing of germanons for hate speech, jim-BO/mods drama etc…

The good thing is that this massive reaction after such a lame event only shows how much the globalist are scared and losing their grip over our reality

oh shit missed this, anyone has any tl;dr?

I don't really get it either, nobody has ever posted a summary and all I've seen is that it's probably rubbish (if anyone DOES have a summary on that please do post it). I am currently operating under the assumption OP is false-flagging to try and aggravate Holla Forums and prevent us from discussing the Evalion incident because 'it's all just too hard'. The last thing the yids would want is for an 'Evagate' to start up and thrust them into the limelight.

my guess is it's trying to shill the camwhore along with upset an already shook up user base after the Jim/firetires deal that came to light recently, fracturing the users with new chans, edrama (this thread too, kinda), and whatever else.

the shills are using memes but they don't know how to use them properly, almost constant use of; kike, jew, ayran, hitler, and a few other terms I'm forgetting, in lieu of actual reasoning when questioned or confronted.
they sound like a kid that just learned a new word and have to use it constantly. someone is sending out some cash somewhere, I got replied to twice, on one post, by the same ID yesterday with two different comments both of them using jew and kike as normalfag would use nigger in their speech.

owner of cock.li sent out a referral for EVE online TO EVERY SINGLE EMAIL ON HIS SERVICE, even the ones that opted out of the site news shit. the thread here dug up some dirt on the clan the code goes to and it traces back to goons or whatever the fuck they are. there's more but that's the main start of it.

What have I missed?! I've seen EVE money laundering but I don't recall any Freech/endchan/.pl exposé.

yep, the thing is that it does not matter if evalion is shill or not, it does not matter if she makes money of it or dies poor, none of it matters at all, what does matter is that single of her videos gets over 500k views.

I personally think she is probably a real shill, she could do redpills so much better, but just by creating this new type of "conspiracy" videos, anyone better than her and ready to sacrifice his life and or career can rise up from her momentum.

Also even as a shill, what damage would she do to us? She could probably give some nice tips about some of her naive and stupid followers to FEDS(not us), she could switch do misinformation after becoming even more popular (which still opens up the discussion for us in the comments), worst thing, she might get some money without deserving them. How does that hurt us specifically?

I am pretty sure the evalion spams were done by shills, but now it is normal anons that separated to two groups, one thinking it is useless to redpill over youtube, so it is better to give up into your annoyance with ecelebs, other one thinking this was a great opportunity, wasted in a shady manner.

Both groups are going to call the other one shills and prevent the other group from doing anything, while the real shills are already long gone on a new topic

The worst think anyone on Holla Forums can do is to think that he is immune to shilling because he went throught it so many times + understimating the shills

The evalion spammers are still there, they just blend in now playing both sides against one another. D&C.

interesting, but anyone still uses cock.li? It was compromised way back on 4chan and then again when germany gov raided the servers

Oh I remember that, I specifically remember complaining to him about it since I had 10 different accounts there and had opted out for a fucking reason.

Yep, that's pretty much my thoughts on the matter as well. Except for this
>this was a great opportunity, wasted in a shady manner
There's no 'was' about it, outside of here this is turning into an actually major incident and picking up serious steam. Holla Forums is ironically the only place that managed to let itself be subverted, but even without us there are others out there who understand what's at stake here and are latching on to it.

good, even if just to observe how things turn out for future references

use mine to shitpost and get software news.
i dont trust any email services anymore, can't be any worse than goymail or the microsoft owned emails.
feels like im stuck with two options, run my own server and risk my ignorance fucking over security or jump emails all the time because of bullshit like this.

I can't win.

freech/endchan/intl/.pl are all linked to the goons through discordianism.

Have they given up?

Thank you. I haven't seen that icon until this week and had no idea what it was for.

god help us

or should I say Kek help us.

we scared your pussy mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins

friendly bump

That is most probably it. This doesn't feel like shills at all. It is to desperate.

Or it could have something to do with this.
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:tnYl1ZXU1NEJ:p.chimpire.net/view/raw/81939959 &cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

bump

My feeling.

I'm just confused at why there is even controversy over evalion. I watched her videos and it just looks like a standard Holla Forums lurker made some basic redpill videos, then got banned from a Jew website for naming the jew (surprise!). What is there to shill for or against?

wow this shilling is really effective, i'm not even thinking about the topic now i'm just pissed.

What was the 6x10^6 get?

I am the original Jewdog spammer.

I have spammed Jewdogs in many threads that contain cancer. Jewdogs are not a "Evalion" thing, I have spammed Jewdogs for quite a while, Evalion aside.

Why Jewdogs? Because why not? I stumbled on a cache of Jewdogs while googling kike pictures some time ago and I keep adding to my collection. I use them to derail d&c attempts or for faggots like Rachposter.

I should add… This is how Jewdog posting works:

Some fuckface like Rachposter starts shitposting and someone egages Rachposter… Feeds Rachposter, if you will. So in an effort to demoralize Rachposter or any other tripfag troll, their threads are met with about a hundred Jewdogs to negate any response to Rachposter. Even if someone WANTED to engage Rachposter, they really can't because they'd have to wade through mountains of Jewdogs and even if they cared enough to do that, Rachposter probably doesn't want to go through a hundred Jewdogs to stick with the discussion.

Notice, I've never Jewdogged any legit threads or otherwise hindered any discussion about Holla Forums topics. With this Evalion stuff, some more anons decided to Jewdog post. There were just too many threads to do it alone. Thanks fellow Jewdog posters.

angry birds

I agree jewdog posters and travis spammers were based. One night in remember seeing crazy ass tyranny stories and vhs repair instructions there have been many amazing pol anons helping to quell the insanity.

*tranny damn auto correct

It's a non-issue.

If this was /k/ they'd be spamming shit for and against mosins.

The whole point of the spam is to spam and stir up drama from newfags that don't filter and ignore.

They pick a topic, argue both sides, and all other topics get slid off the board. The only solution is to ban all of their IPs or wait until they get bored.

Considering several million IPs have been banned at this point, I'm not sure which one will happen first. That's why the IPs are getting permabans, because who knows how much they were paid to spam us. This might last until after the election, as my guess is that they're paid goon shills. That is, unless intl autists discovered some new cheap VPN service that has access to a range of +5 million IPs

I get it now. Even though logically I would support Evalion (Jew naming is good, especially with that many subscribers), the correct thing to do is stop posting about it.

I don't think anyone actually hates her here. I haven't seen any of her videos but people tell me she's managing to convince some no-pussy betafags that there's a kike problem. I take no issue with that.

What we don't need is 50 threads about her. Holla Forums has no leader and even if we did, it sure as hell isn't going to be that Jewess. We honestly can't have a leader since our ideology is so fluid. We can endorse politicians like Orban and Trump, but we are a little too diverse to say one person can speak for all of us.

The conclusions I've come to is that either
a) someone is promoting this girl to get her popular and synonymous with who we are; only to be exposed as something horrible to discredit who what we believe.

or b) it's a divide and conquer tactic from Hillary shills.

Either way, she's cancer and the threads about her are cancer here. Earlier, they admitted they're holding us hostage because they didn't get their cyclic sticky thread. It's anyone's guess why they're promoting her in this way.

Exactly.

This is just a goon/intl operation to fuck with Holla Forums, as usual. There were maybe three or four teenagers on Holla Forums who fell for it, a lot of newfags who were just confused, and about a half dozen shills with a buttload of VPN IPs. The fact that they spammed it for 5 days straight was interesting, and it's what leads me to believe that they were paid to do it. Normally intl autists and your garden variety goon get bored after a day or two of getting banned.

Hence "what's being slid?"

All Holla Forumsacks want is a return to normalcy, to get rid of these manipulative kikes, and to discuss topics of greater importance. The trouble is that since Holla Forumsacks are generally intellectually honest with themselves, they're easier to bait than other boards. The very best thing to do is if you see a shill post, just don't even engage, make posts in more interesting threads.

They bait you into answering basic shit, arguing you like an idiot, dragging you down to their paint-huffing level, then even when they lose, they win because they got you to waste your time. All their "heh pill" stuff just masks their tremendous butthurt that we've withstood sustained attacks from them over the past two years, chased them off 8ch, and made them a laughingstock of the web. They're seriously butthurt over us.

Although the topic itself isn't interesting, the techniques that the shills are using is quite interesting. They've recently switched gears to spamming anti-topic posts, going so far as to try to derail legitimate threads, accusing the thread of being a disguised pro/anti-topic thread.

The best way to deal with it is to ignore the topic entirely unless it's relevant, and the best part is that the topic they chose is irrelevant to the board, so it's very easy to deal with them.

When they post on-topic, then you have the opportunity to practice your rhetorical skills, and practice your ability to spot people who are arguing in bad faith. I believe that both of those things are perishable skills, so it makes sense to allow them in, so anons can continue to cut their teeth on idiot shills before going out to deal with normies.

An interesting side-note, the normie v normalfag debate seems to be astroturfed by shills. Nobody cared what they were called a year ago, and it's only recently that anyone on Holla Forums has made a big deal out of it.

Have a look at archive.is/xB4Ax

This is a thread from yesterday that went pretty much fine, and I thought the best evidence we have that those playing D&C about this, both by spamming shitty 'pro-Evalion' threads in order to try and turn Holla Forums against her, but also by following through and spamming them into the ground (as happened to that thread once the Burgers woke up - so we at the very least know where the shills are located) are clearly here to make anons feel frustrated and ineffectual. Pics related are the most accurate writeups of the situation I've seen yet.

Also these and Gex's thoughts.

You've completely misread the situation.

The large majority of Holla Forums users don't give a single fuck about e-celebs, for reasons that have been elucidated over and over again this past week.

If you honestly think gex attaching his name to an argument makes his argument worth more than an user's argument, you don't belong on Holla Forums.

Who fucking cares? This bitch does not speak for me and I don't care what GEX wants for Holla Forums.

Yeah, the guy made a great video that got exposure to millions. That doesn't make him in charge of anything or put him in a position to say how Holla Forums should feel about a polarizing character in Evalion.

Goddamn, stop sucking all the dicks of these e-celebs and twitterwhores. They do not run Holla Forums.

Thing is, he's saying what a lot of anons are saying too. But when the anons say it, they get called shills.

You are flatly wrong. Not one user who is on board with what Evalion did is doing so for muh dick reasons. They are there because they recognize the propaganda value in what she has done.

Read these and tell me it's all about e-celebs. No, this isn't about anyone's feelings or 'e-celebs' or anything like that.

What's being argued is raw logic, do you
A) want Holla Forums to be about circlejerking within the board walls, or
B) want us to dethrone the yids

The pushback is due to either the poster in question being intellectually lazy, or a shill. There are no other alternatives. This is a situation that has and is continuing to go mainstream and we are foolish should we waste the opportunity.

What the fuck is he saying?

Is he saying Holla Forums needs at least 10 Evalion threads in the catalog at all times? Because fuck him if that's what he's saying.

Like I keep saying… Nobody here hates her, but you have to admit the constant shilling and the raid that went on today was bullshit and you can tell GEX to fuck himself, faggot that he is. Don't like it? Suck my fucking dick.

The entire argument for e-celebs is "muh redpilling normalfags"

One savage tweet can redpill more normalfags than any whore jewess. That's the nature of mass media now, so get with the program. Why would we focus on helping some kike making a PR church for the r-selected when we can target our content to redpill the k-selected who actually get shit done in our society?

Nobody is saying that. It has been repeated time and time again that those supporting the situation being discussed are against the shills making multiple threads in order to give the mods reason to shut everything down.

No, nobody is this stupid, you are a shill. Read pic related and go fuck yourself.

See

Trump retweeting whitegenocide has done more good for us than any stupid jewtube shill.

I don't fucking CARE about "redpilling" 12 year olds. There's no POINT in redpilling cucks, and the only people who follow e-celebs are cucks. I don't want to redpill women, cucks or children. I want to redpill other MEN, because that's who gets shit done. The weak will follow the strong, it's up to us to change the minds of other strong men. The trash just goes whichever way the wind blows, and they're exactly trash. They're not useful in a fight, they're not loyal, they have no honor or redeeming qualities.

Anyone who would follow an e-celeb is fucking trash and is not worth my time.

Then you are a shill.

They are not needed for battle, but these cucks and women vote.

If they were uncucked, they'd help elect Trump.

You are trying to prevent that from happening.

'I'd like to quickly interject a few things on the current state of slides:

First of all, looking toward the end catalog; the bumps or posts are only a day old when normally they would be 2 or even 3 days when the last post would be posted.

That means mods still are doing a shit job cleaning up said slides and the sliders are succeeding shitting up the catalog with irrelevant threads.

Second, we need to stay more vigilant and persistent with bumps of good threads to make sure the catalog maintains quality threads.

There's not enough time in my day for me to continue bumping quality threads toward the end of the catalog. I'm still disappointed the Rothschild thread was successfully slid off. It still had quite a bit of posts left before it reached the bump limit and was several months old. It should've stayed up as long as the Jewish Blood Libel thread.

Stay vigilant brothers

Actually, they don't vote. They sit and fume and cuck around. That's why the jews have to use so much fraud to win elections.

Go look at how hard the democrats have to work to get their pet niggers to vote, even WITH the gerrymandering, voter fraud and electoral fraud, they barely squeak out victories.

Not to mention, true power always lies with the person holding the gun. It's our job to remasculinize our society, and that's not accomplished with jewtube e-whores.

Trump is winning thanks to the hard work of Holla Forums's meme wizards and people like me, not cucks like you.

If you want to fight sliding, start using the catalog more, bump old good threads.

Addendum: Trump is winning WITHOUT your e-whores and their cuck brigades, most of whom are underage and/or retarded and don't vote anyway.

Again, people who follow e-celebs are much like goons and intlets: irrelevant in real life.

I'm an old hand at Holla Forums, there's very little in the catalog right now that I haven't read a dozen times at least. I'd much rather stick with a thread like this where maybe I can change a mind or two. Not everyone redpills themselves, some need to be led down the garden path.

Your argument has at this point descended to 'no we need to make sure we don't redpill any normalfags'.

There is no convincing you, but to any actual Holla Forumsacks reading please take note of the true face of these shills. At the end of the day it's up to each of us to work out who they are for ourselves, but it's sometimes helpful to get an occasional reminder as to how they function.

My argument is that we don't need to redpill cucks.

The only people e-celebs affect are cucks, and cucks are useless by definition. If you want to cuck around with an e-whore, do it somewhere else. It's not welcome on Holla Forums.

They weren't sliding anything. They were really trying to pimp out Evalion. The chatlog posted here:

indicated that they wrote a script for Evalion and coached her in order to recruit for their crappy website, Chimpire:
archive.is/K13lu

Apparently Chimpire started out as a subreddit that got banned. IDK what happened but their .net address is borked (hence the archive). It's possible that they migrated to freech when their servers went down, since apparently freech has been chattering about the Evalion thing too. Either way, Holla Forums Holla Forums would be a rich recruiting ground for a forum that only has 135 registered users and 341 threads.

They were playing both sides of the fence, posting pro- and anti- threads, hoping to stir up some white knights to defend Evalion and follow them back to Chimpire at some point. It seems pretty clear to me that freech gave them some pointers about Holla Forums mods and D & C, but they didn't know the first thing about how to use an image board and were really easy to spot that way. These cucks are Chimpire shills:

The story in these posts was their second-to-last cover story for why everyone here should support Evalion; their very last cover story was that our wicked Holla Forums mods were actually posting the anti-threads themselves, and spamming both pro- and anti- threads in an evil conspiracy to ruin Evalion, kek. After we found the Chimpire chatlogs and the site, they started desperately bumping older Evalion threads that didn't have the information posted yet, hoping nobody would notice it, but of course that didn't work either.

Turns out spamming them was the right thing to do, because if you engaged them, they learned a little bit and came back with a better shill story. That's how these couple of guys I quoted earlier figured out how to sound almost like concerned Holla Forums posters instead of the shills that they are.

I'm pretty sure they'll be back, so remember:

I also think it bears noting that they let it slip that both endchan and .pl were also banning all Evalion threads, because they tried to tell us that endchan and .pl were all part of the grand mod conspiracy to deprive us all of the magnificence of Evalion, whom we needed so desperately to spread those redpills to teens.

nice dubs, but you're still a faggot.

We're looking at a global financial collapse, possible civil war or ww3. I really, really don't give a fuck about redpilling a handful of twelve year old retards. If they stumble upon Holla Forums, fine. I'm not going to participate in a fucking outreach program. It's a waste of resources.

Oh are you still posting? Guess I have to report you.

It's obvious someone sank a fair bit of time and money into this particular e-celeb, but I think the goons were either paid or acted as opportunists on this one. They'll take almost any chance they can get to attack Holla Forums.

As far as endchan or .pl, they were shilled just as hard as /politics/, /pn/, /polpol/ /realpol/ etc etc etc were in each one of those d&c attempts, so I fundamentally have zero use for the sites, their admins and their moderation teams.

When it comes to endchan and .pl, they had to shit on those sites while convincing us to leave because they really wanted us to come to Chimpire (whenever they got it fixed I guess).

Note to shills: Image board users will never come to sites where they A) have to register an account, and B) have to have a user name. It's part of that thing about chan culture that y'all didn't get even when people tried to explain it to you. Even if we fucking LOVED Evalion, very few people would ever follow you to Chimpire if it required a registered account and a user name. You've been wasting your time even more than you realize because you were doomed to fail from the very beginning.

Honestly this guy has a point. Watch season 2 of Bear Gryll's The Island and you'll see this in action. The men's island is the only one with any kind of organization, and 80% of the men are just sort of aimless betas who gravitate to the proactive, charismatic elite to lead them. That's the nature of biology, the vast majority of mankind are just following the paths blazed by others.

I agree - but think about it, who are the ones flooding these threads? Massive false flag spamming is a classic Holla Forums tactic, meant to turn other board users against what they are trying to suppress - in the current case, Evalion.

I am going to restate what I said in the other thread: they are a small group of about 100 dedicated shitposters with no lives, who organize using MLP Steam groups, and they have been using the same tactics for years. Their sole purpose is to inflame inter-board conflicts and "deny" discussion of certain topics.

This is their modus operandi: they will invade and disrupt every discussion about the "target" topic on the site, false flagging both sides in order to turn other posters against those who want to discuss the topic, and accusing people who try to expose them as being shills themselves. Then they will appeal to the mods demanding that the topic be banned for being disruptive.
They have access to VPNs, and samefag like crazy, backing each other up and trying to create a false consensus. They are pretty much impossible to ban.
If the legitimate posters of the "target topic" have been confined to a cyclical thread or a general or whatever, the shills will then step up the false flag spam across the board, then accuse the legitimate posters of being uncontainable and insist they have to be banned (and probably get actual board users who are pissed off by the false flag spam on side too). "We gave them what they wanted and they're still raiding us! They're pure cancer!"

I don't know if they're politically motivated or left-leaning, since for the most part they just attack whatever is popular. But they have CONSISTENTLY used these tactics against Holla Forums, to the point where by the time 4chan deleted /q/, half of all threads there were proto-Holla Forums demanding that Holla Forums be deleted.

They use our memes and buzzwords to ingroup signal, and accuse their targets of being part of an invading outgroup (like saying Holla Forums comes from Stormfront). That's not to say they don't get legitimately pissed board users to go along with them and be useful idiots though.

So this is all a vast conspiracy against ONE youtuber, who you make it seem, is the only person in the world capable of reaching normies.

No. This is an attempt to get this cunt popularity for one reason or another. Be their tool all you like and keep telling us how Evalion is the only hope for the white race.

You, fagboy, are the shill.

Also this. Even if the e-celeb WAS useful, they're only one out of hundreds, if not thousands. Putting all your eggs in the same jew-basket is just asking for trouble.

BTW, If any anons are technically minded, go over the logs and see just how much had to be banned to stem the flow of the spam over the past week. I've NEVER seen so much ban evasion in my life, literally millions of IPs.

I totally agree that there is an effort to dis-band Holla Forums and I think they're using Evalion to do it. E-celebs and twitterfags have been a fracture point within Holla Forums and I personally believe whoever is doing this is exploiting this.

The easy solution is to move on and forget about Evalion. I'll admit it, she's kinda cute (for a Jew) and it's good that she reaches the betacuck no-vag demographic. But like Sinead McCarthy, she's a flash in the pan and we have bigger fish to fry. Easiest thing to do is to ignore the threads about her for now and if you care to discuss the merits of her message, try doing it at a time when shills aren't raiding the board and flooding the catalog.

There is definitely a coordinated attempt to suppress discussion and have all mention of her banned, yes.
Quit being a manipulative rat and putting words in peoples' mouths.
Exactly, it's the Holla Forums furfaggots with their VPNs, trying to promote a backlash.

I agree, but he was going on to try and argue that we shouldn't try to do anything with them, even though in a democracy they are the ones who decide our fate.

What you're not understanding is that these e-celebs are the charismatic leaders you're referring to. People sit there and think whatever those e-celebs tell them to, which is usually to vote for globalists. Were e-celebs to begin spreading redpills, I am firmly convinced it could make a serious difference. I understand that e-celebs are a nuisance and piss the both of us off, but that is no reason to switch off and discard them just because it's annoying to think about. That is the lazy road paved by the yids that leads to an ineffectual WN movement. We need normalfags to come around, and people like Evalion are going in the right direction to doing so.

They're not leaders, they're priests. You mind will uncuck itself when you can understand the distinction.

You think the entire interwebs are out to get this one supposed anti-semitic youtuber and has reached to Holla Forums, of all places, to shut her down. Because she's just that fucking important and because Holla Forums is the only place she's being discussed?

Seems like some people are going through a bit too much trouble to silence one youtuber. I mean, you really think this split-tail holds all the keys to white nationalism?

That might be the fucking dumbest thing I've ever heard.

He doesn't even know about IDs, man.

no one ever talked about rettznorge youtube getting shut down and that account was like flies on shit on everything.

Holla Forums is about the only place this isn't being discussed, but rather mindlessly spammed to death. Outside of Holla Forums Evalion is becoming quite common knowledge around normalfags, and a good chunk are annoyed she got banned. They are irritated on grounds of free speech being violated, but nonetheless are acting out. See the pics in

lel, sure thing brah.

What's funny is that I don't even think you're a shill, you're just dumb as rocks.

Although you never actually address my arguments, but that could be either shilling or being a teenager. In case you haven't noticed, we HAVE discussed it, and Holla Forums consensus is: "Not your personal army, fuck off." The trouble is that you faggots can't take the hint, even if that hint is getting millions of IPs banned and all your threads spammed.

That has nothing at all to do with my post. To debunk your retardation, were it millions of IPs that would be reflected in the UID counts. Also, perhaps it is possible some anons actually want to discuss a current event?

Not that it's worth responding to you, you've already outed yourself as a shill here and here etc.

Fine, she's doing a terrific job! Is that what you wanted to hear? What more do you want? It seems you want to force some sort of backing for this broad through Holla Forums, but we are not your personal army.

Some of us don't like the celebs and twatterfags and that's just the way it is. She'll always be able to muster just a small amount of support here and take a look at what we do to the other celebs.

Milo, Sargon, Ricky Vaughn, Robert Morrow… They all get shit on by us to some extent because most of us resent figureheads. Holla Forums is not the place to drum up support for someone who has never posted here or addressed us. If she wants our adoration, remember… This is a fucking chan.

Tits or GTFO.

We will always resent figureheads here, no matter how cute or how many views she has. If GEX thinks he's the voice for Holla Forums he can eat a dick, too. Nice video and all, but Holla Forums is bigger than him and it's bigger than Evalion. To sell out to either of them would mean everyone in here is nothing but a bullshit artist.

After rereading your post multiple times I've worked out how you managed to misread my post. Work on your reading comprehension and try again.

Go look up the logs yourself. They're public.
Also, your reasoning is faulty because almost Holla Forumsacks can ban evade better than shills, so UID levels would be largely unrelated.

We did discuss the current event, consensus was "Fuck off, not your personal army." Yet you retards kept spamming, just like you are now. You're not talking to anyone new in this thread, and the rest of us have told you to fuck off. So all you're doing is exactly what the spammers have done, continue to pound on a dead topic in a place you're not welcome.

The only alternative reading of your post is that you're saying normalfags are acting out by spamming Holla Forums, in which case we don't want them OR you here.

Which way do you want me to interpret it?

Yeah, that's about what I thought.

Fucking e-celeb cucks, when will they learn.

Reading through archive.is/xB4Ax is what convinced me you are wrong. That thread showed there were a good number of anons who actually did want for us to be involved in redpill dissemination, and it was most of the anons in the thread.

To be blunt I'm fairly convinced you're a shill, but I also have a sinking feeling that perhaps there is a Holla Forumsack about that is seriously retarded enough to be arguing that we should avoid spreading redpills to normalfags at all costs. In that case, fucking kill yourself you useless piece of shit.

Once more, reread the pics in (or just read them at all). Better still, go do some research on the twitter shitstorm or how other youtubers are reacting to the event and maybe you'll be able to put 2 and 2 together. I'm not especially hopeful though.

Hold a fone

I know this has nothing to do with the thread persay but I've been having thoughts

420chan seems to be a crypto-SJW den, particularly 420/pol/ although I've been fighting hard making a beach front there, i know for a fact kirtaner, the site owner is friends with zoey quinn

I got banned once from irc by some faggot called feem, look him up on EC, and i can't help shake this feel
feem (420irc name)
beep (420/pol/ name)

Now when I see another handle wEEv, i can't help but think, is this faggot that unoriginal and namefags unso cleveratively through the Internet?

Anyone else think any of this?

As usual you completely overlook the fact any discussion after her channel went down was spammed and bumplocked. Also see

Every fucking time

Threadily reminder that GamerGate died as soon as the digra/darpa connection was made

It's frustrating we weren't intelligent enough to work through their blockade.

ebun

That market crash sucks.

What do you think, does the Swiss Franc gain or loose? I have some 20k CHF too much. Last time you all said invest in gold I would have lost (see gold in Swiss Francs). A lot. Those damn (((investors))).

To the subject of the thread: Yes, [x] all of the above. This place here is a condensed ire pot. The last thing they need: More ire.

Holla Forums dropping by to say we've made 60% of the posts ITT

Bump, pretty sure it's Holla Forums since most of the spammers use unfunny memes that no one of us would use

What does it feel like to be puppets for your jewish overlords?

prove it

I've been tracking these fucks for months. The key to understanding Holla Forums is that there's no appeasing them.

If we imagine Holla Forums as a continet. Holla Forums are the nomadic tribe, you can pay tribute and become their vassal by becoming a "free board", but you can't become their ally., only submit.

As for the rest, the ones that live by rules and sweat of their brow, they'll violently rape and scourge everything, not because of ulterior motives, but because that's their way of life.

You can't rape them back, you'll be playing by their rules and thus losing.

They're the ultimate villain, spawned from the depths of somethingwaful, reddit, 4chan and st.Hitler knows what other shithole.

Suck your own cock a bit more, Holla Forums.

You're not the Internet's Final Boss- hell, you're barely even a shadow of old anonymous. You're a shitposting Holla Forums-lite.

Sums up really.

Autistic beta orbiters are pissed that we didn't accept their FBI informant as our queen so now they're sperging together to launch raids.

Holy shit, pathetic, you're just a collection of furries, butthurt jews and indians with nothing better to do

I recall Trump receiving exactly these shitty kinds of photoshop jobs. Bet it's from the same source.

it definitely is

Also, it's ironic that Holla Forums has become the thing they used to hate so much, they pretend to be support of freedom but try to force that ideology upon everyone and if they don't accept it they'll try to ruin the things they enjoy (without succes of course since a couple of indian neckbeards can't do much). They're pretty much the enbodiment of modern leftism.

*supporters

fuck off, evalion shills. go kill yourselves

At least try to be subtle intl

fuck off, evalion shills. go kill yourselves

aka #chimpire

archive.is/k8HYj

user-kun, don't forget to sage!

chimpire faggots trying to frame Holla Forums solely, they're certainly a scourge but you can't pin this on them now that your sekrit klub has been exposed for every Holla Forumslack to see

so much this

Now in English please

Is inkampfy kebab or mexican?

I wonder if that post is still up.

so much this

OH NO, A NON-WHITE IS A MODERATOR OF A WHITE HUG BOX, THE WORLD HAS ENDED

FYI in that first picture he has the same ID as the other guy because they're on the same VPN node.

Ha I thought you looked familiar

Get good fagget

kek

simplified just for you: Holla Forums are faggots but chimpire is behind this evalion spam-raid, stop deflecting

archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/k8HYj
archive.is/k8HYj

18:22 i was going to use her channel/followers as a bridge to chimpire
18:22 it's about networking

CHIMPIRE BTFO, A CITY BUILT ON A HILL CANNOT BE HID

guys look at this chimpire faggot pretending to be opposition so he can bump the thread AND have an excuse to keep posting their coverup

That isn't how it works idiot.

Yes, it does, idiot. I can look at my own post history and see dozens of posts all made from this node. And if someone else on it posts in this thread we'll have the same ID.

I haven't posted in over 72h but I didn't have to fill out a captcha because someone else on this node already did.

the software checks for the captcha cookie you fucking retard, if it isn't there, you have to redo the captcha.

You can look at… your own post history?

I'm wondering what sort of shill agency could have that sort of equipment.

King of Holla Forums here. Shut up, we don't want the goyim to know, idiot!

this.

I was the guy who said "thanks based mod" and I was indeed using a VPN

REMINDER THAT ANYONE WHO BUMPS THIS THREAD IS A SHILL

REPORT THEM

SHIT POSTING SHILLS GTFO

WHY AREN'T YOU SAGING THIS SHILL THREAD FAM

chimpire has the lowest IQ of any group of shills I've ever seen, ==YOU HAVE TO GO BACK==

18:22 < constantine> you just wrote her scripts, right?
18:22 that is correct

18:22 constantine: um, if you haven't figured out that suspook has a political agenda that he found elegon useful for, you're p dumb.

archive.is/k8HYj

SECONDING THIS REMINDER, REPORT ALL SHILLS

If that really is the case then it isn't working correctly, fucking retard.

It's not any special software, the function is built in the site itself. You just have to be a vol.

clear your cache shill faggot and watch what happens

Ah, so the shill makes a pre-emptive shill. How very uncreative and expectable.

What is really happening at this moment is that SJWs are sweating bullets, because they know this whole Evalion thing can blow up just like Goymergate did. Before GG no one knew who SJWs were, now the entire Internet knows them.

They are trying to prevent Holla Forums from joining the fight against these Jewtube beta cuck SJWs by pretending this is somehow about 'e-celebs' and not NatSoc and Adolf Hitler that they're trying to keep censored.

Suck my dick, nerd.

It's true. I don't have to fill out the captcha all the time bc apparently someone else on the node already has. Likewise, when I switch nodes, I often have to refill the captcha even if I just did so on a different node a few minutes before.

It's going to be hilarious when it turns out half the thread is imkampfy samefagging.

Notice this intl shill and the narrative being pushed. this is kikery at its finest

REMEMBER TO REPORT

another shill

REMEMBER TO REPORT

REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

not saging government shills, keep exposing yourself

CROOKED CHIMPIRE PLS GO, WE ARE SICK OF YOUR SPAM AND LIES

18:22 constantine: um, if you haven't figured out that suspook has a political agenda that he found elegon useful for, you're p dumb.

archive.is/k8HYj

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL CHIMPIRE SHILLS BUMPING THIS THREAD

dude, maybe there's something going on in-tandem but this shilling all originated from chimpire

I don't know about that, but if you go back to that particular thread and follow that particular ID, you'll see that it definitely isn't a mod. I used about 3-4 different IDs (different VPN nodes) in that thread, and when I changed IDs, several times, I identified myself. Go look.

It'll say on there something like "hey guys I'm back. I switched VPN, but I'm the user that was making all the Renegade Shoops in the very beginning"

I can't tell you about this thread, but don't steal my thunder faggot. It was not a mod making all those shoops. It was me.

anyone else feel like taking the fight to the goons in eve online and kicking them in the dick?i'm trying to do that but i'm not strong enough yet to do that alone,but with enough of us we could become the ruination of them and whatever ties they have,though from what i heard a group of clueless newbies is already doing that without releasing the ties the goons have,and even then we could just become the boot endlessly stomping on the goons faces for eternity to stop them coming back

ANTI EVALION IS A CODE FOR ANTI WHITE

DBRB BEST FC

Thank you for reporting me. After reviewing the report I have chosen to dismiss it. Have a bad day.

Is this entire thing just a way to make us and voat go at each other's throats? How odd.

who?im still new and clueless but i want to just go piss in the goons shit,where do i apply?

You bumped the thread. According to (((certain))) posters you are already a goon.

keep outing yourself kikes

Alright this is getting interesting. From the logs, the only active mod right now is therealmoonman, meaning that the mod posting in this thread is almost certainly him and not imkampfy.

apply at your local right wing death squad

these are shills. report them

Even if she had someone scripting it for her - which shills like you have me 100% convinced now she didn't - what would that change exactly? The facts behind the arguments? The logic? The citations?

report yourself, faggot

You could have just asked.

No one will believe you though. imkampfy is the boogeyman hiding under shills beds. Anything me or heil do, they blame on him. It's hilarious, honestly.

but dude yellow teeth dude

You are the hero Holla Forums needs. Keep on reporting left and right. Surely nothing bad can happen from reporting everything while yelling shill.

mods = fags

NOT TODAY CHIMPIRE

this isn't about Voat overall, just some sekrit klub faggotry happening within the #Chimpire IRC and subsequent spamming/raiding going on right now

SHILLS HAVE NO TRUE PLACE ON Holla Forums, YOU WILL NEVER BE GIVEN QUARTER HERE

MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD FOR THIS OR YOU'VE JUST OUTED YOURSELVES AS BUMPING SHILLS

WHY AREN'T YOU SAGING

CHIMPIRE FAGGOTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

REPORT ALL FOR SPAMMING UP OUR BOARD

nice way try hiding to hide the fact this is SRS responsible. of course you faggots would try to false flag.

i'm just someone who's a bit dumb but well intentioned,just trying to bring the fight to the enemy in the best way i can without actually inflicting violence,excuse me but i'm gonna duck out of this thread since i seem to be just fucking it up

I haven't been banned yet for reporting shills.

Anyone bumping this thread is a retard or a shill. It's just another strategy by chimpire to coopt our board.

REMINDER TO REPORT ANYONE BUMPING THIS THREAD

REMINDER THAT WE ARE BEING RAIDED

(nice Hitler dubs) hit the nail on the head. The left is rattling their cages while their kike masters are in full damage control mode.

uhhh…
definitely intl

SHUT IT DOWN.JPG

you're the ones doing the fucking raiding

I just got done banning and deleting the spam. You can calm down already.

no you guys are still the communists trying to censor Holla Forums

YOU'RE FOOLING NO ONE CHIMPIRE, YOU CANNOT WIN BY THE SHEER VOLUME OF YOUR SPAM POSTS, A SPARK OF TRUTH WILL ALWAYS OUTSHINE THE ENVELOPING DARKNESS

If this were really Evalion (/supporters) then they should be shilling elsewhere. Nothing Evalion ever said was any better than the redpills dropped here on a regular basis.

Note: Our user base is, what, about a thousand users? Evalion had 60,000 subscribers when she was banned from jewtube. Why would she need to spam our board?

It doesn't make sense.

In related news, Chewbacca is a wookie but lives on Endor. That doesn't make sense

Yeah + she's a girl and girls have cooties.

Oy vey that's some dead sea levels of sodium you got there schlomo.

why are you autistic faggots raiding this board?

Really autism the highlight of your name is raiding internet boards.

yeah keep saying chimpire and ignore the fact that SJWs literally admitted to false flagging on the chans

you're really convincing people

yeah keep false flagging and blaming others. we're not the ones that spammed hundreds of israeli dogs trying to SHUTITDOWN

except that this thread is a spam thread. If you had been paying attention, the Evalion spammers changed their strategy. Their latest strategy is to make threads about "free speech" and then (not so) subtly "derail" the thread to make it about Evalion.

Y'ALL NIGGAS POSTIN IN AN EVALION THREAD — PWND

yes you're right, the anti-evalion shills are not Holla Forums

You seem lost rabbi. Here.
>>>/reddit/

Hit the nail on the head user. The fact that Chimpire poses as both pro-Evalion vs. anti-Evalion in order to drum up otherwise nonexistent drama suggests they are attempting to D&C Holla Forums in a sad attempt at publicizing their own low IQ corner of the interwebz.

Keep spamming, you cannot undo what has been done

YOU ARE ATTEMPTING A D&C OF Holla Forums FOR PERSONAL GAIN AND HAVE, IN DOING SO, BECOME THE ENEMY

CHIMPIRE IS NOT Holla Forums, EVALION SHILLS/SPAMMERS WHETHER PRO OR ANTI ARE NOT POL

wow, nice kike tactics shill,switching everything around to make it look like Holla Forums is to blame.

So your entire argument is that "it's ecleb so it's shit" even with the contents of what they said? If Holla Forums was really "under attack" then we would see a ton of those threads. You just sound more like an angry kike yelling at everyone to shut it down.

no, we want to be able to discuss Holla Forums topics without getting shut down by faggot mods that bumplock evalion threads, holocaust threads, and western art threads

Alright well now I've got a real bone to pick with you. I do believe you, and rereading your previous posts in this thread it's all sliding into place.

Firstly, I have no problem whatsoever with you purging the blatant modbait, I'd have done the same thing in that situation.

But what of archive.is/xB4Ax ?

That was an actually decent thread, the first proper discussion thread on the subject I've seen since the account shutdown last week. Why was that purged?

Well I can guess, you have straight-up admitted in your earlier posts in this thread that your goal for Holla Forums is for the board to be about contained, internal shitposting rather than as something that would work on redpilling the masses. Now I'm growing concerned, I am confident if you ran those two choices past Holla Forums as a whole the board would say they would rather the board tried to spread the redpills rather than contain them.

nice double kike tactics trying to make it seem like that's what I'm doing. jesus, the shilling is unreal

Except this thread has been up for 4 days.

It's time you took a break, you're just spamming at this point, ironically.

looks like you've had too much to think.

GET OUT OF OUR BOARD CHIMPIRE

THAT IS WHAT YOU CHIMPIRE FAGGOTS DO BEST, MAYBE YOU ARE KIKES

IT BECAME A SPAM THREAD AS SOON AS YOU FAGGOTS HIJACKED IT

no evalion threads turn into spam when the mods let people post hundreds of post in a row with jewish dogs and text spam

but go ahead and red text some more

Any "earlier posts" in this thread weren't done by by me if it was older than a few hours. As I explained earlier, VPN nodes share an ID.

As for that thread being deleted? Wasn't me. I've been in favor of keeping at least 1 thread up for discussion. But when the board gets spammed with threads about her it's no surprise that one accidentally gets deleted. Blame the spammers.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Chimpire doesn't know what they're doing

go back to reddit faggot, no one knows or cares what chimpire is but we do know SRS has admitted to raiding us so stop false flagging you cunt

Fuck off autist

Yeah that's fair, but the thing is e-celebs, as irritating as they are, are gonna reach a much larger audience than Holla Forums can. They can spread the message faster and more effectively than we ever will.
I saw her video on the migrant crisis. It was pretty decent. A lot of other people saw that video who had never even heard of the migrant crisis except through the biased mainstream news. Quite a few of those people are now opposed to the Islamization of Europe.
Putting fascism in the mouth of a pretty girl makes it look ten times more appealing simply because it's coming out of the mouth of a pretty girl. Cutting these people off at the knees simply for having the audacity to ask for patreon shekels is extremely counterproductive. Learn to count your friends.

Just look at how evident that Evalion was spammed by outside groups because these antisage shills are all about defending this eceleb garbage that was made to make us all look bad.

but dude yellow teeth bro

FUCKING BUMPING SLIDE THREADS MEANS YOU'RE CANCER

NOTICE ONLY THE SHUT IT DOWN SHILLS USE "WE" AND "US"

just because you red text it doesn't make it true

Hey kettle.

You're a nigger.

But user, (((they))) can't create an "us vs them" mentality here unless they try to appeal to our emotions!

remember to report and sage every thread you see, that's the only way to fight back!

Notice how this shill doesn't want you to form any type of group. They want to you be individualized so you don't form any type of meaningful resistance.

notice how the shills want to shut down any conversation

their strategy is to NO PLATFORM

we must secure a platform for white people and a future for white children

They're proud of this

oy veyy, you can't trust anyone, just be yourself and that will surely put an end to the kikes, goy

also anyone else notice this high volume spamming that is a poor distraction attempt?

reminder that ==CHIMPIRE== is behind everything:

18:21 < constantine> IU came here
18:21 < constantine> to tell you all
18:21 why do you feel the need to do this in my channel
18:21 < constantine> about you Suspook
18:21 < constantine> and cunt
18:21 < constantine> two faggots
18:21 < constantine> who are obsessed
18:21 lol
18:21 < constantine> over this little girl
18:21 < constantine> and give her money
18:21 lmao
18:21 never once
18:22 < constantine> and never even touched her
18:22 this motherfucker right here
18:22 < constantine> just whined
18:22 < constantine> over her
18:22 have i ever gave any girl online money
18:22 < constantine> sure
18:22 im sure
18:22 ROF1
18:22 < constantine> out of the good ness of your heart
18:22 i love how Kowal1488 pings me every time!!!
18:22 myth: you seeing this
18:22 lol
18:22 cuckstantine how mad are you im about to put elegon on a stripper pole?
18:22 < constantine> fuck myth
18:22 make her det real money
18:22 < constantine> and fuck suspook
18:22 fuck myth?

archive.is/k8HYj

The IDs are based on single IPs. Not VPN address blocks.

Yes, and my VPN cycles them. which means multiple people are sharing my IP.

Thanks for saging this slide thread.

What possible VPN provider could you be using that not only is small enough that you just happen to get back your old IP, but also apparently large enough that it just so happens there's another Holla Forumsack out there posting in a very specific thread with views that appear to align with your own?

NIGGER YOU JUST WENT FULL RETARD

$10 on Victoria Loeb

Go take a networking 101 class. If you really don't understand how a private VPN service works then you need it.

use the catalog and bump quality threads that are nearing auto delete you fucking spergs

I understand perfectly well. I myself use one. This does not explain how the incriminating posts earlier on in this thread could possibly have not been you.

You're the shill telling people not to support any group or form any racial identity. Fuck you shill.

(((pure coincidence)))

Will just leave this here. I think it's pretty obvious, based on just this thread alone, that the board is getting shilled to death but that's just my 2 cents.

It explains it perfectly. My VPN has multiple servers based in several countries. People connect to a certain one and they all share that IP externally as far as the rest of the internet can tell. That's the point. Thus I share an IP, and thus, an ID in this thread with anyone else connected to that server.

Did you have anything else to ask or are you just going to keep dogging the same moot point?

You too, user.

Alright then.

Who else are you sharing your VPN with? It'd have to be a real coincidence, for that other VPN user to also not only be a Holla Forumsack, but also specifically be using 8/pol/, and also happen to be posting in this specific Evalion thread, and also be echoing sentiments very similar to your own. Who could it be?

nice false flag.

get out Chimpire faggot

0/10 smh tbh

Lol. I just looked through the past comments and I know exactly who it is.

Anyway, I take that as a 'no' on the any more question department. I'm off to do other stuff. Bye bye.

Thank you for participating in the imageboard eugenics program.

Protip: you've all washed out. Report to your nearest gas chamber for a full debriefing.

I've stumbled across something big, haven't I? You just screwed up badly, didn't you?

So, we have a small group of 'Holla Forumsacks' who all know each other, they all share a small set of VPN outlets, and at least one of them or more is a mod. The only sensible reason such a group would share a VPN like that would be if they were on the same network, or in the same building.

And we know from earlier that at least one of these individuals holds that Holla Forums must remain an internal circlejerk and under no circumstances dispense redpills to any normalfags.

What conclusion would any reasonable user draw from this?

GET OFF THIS BOARD CHIMPIRE, STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD

Thank god, death can't be worse than the current western world.

Yeah, totally.

Or I just recommended him my VPN service.

But that makes too much sense though.

Sounds legit.

So he's more or less hit the nail on the head? You two are not exactly making strong arguments.

Archived for posterity.,
archive.is/0HRTr

Yea, that's right OP. A natsoc history revisionist getting scrubbed from the internet is being used as an excuse to slide the ebola get. You've solved the riddle.

SLIDE THREAD

REMINDER OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

NOTICE THAT WE'RE STILL BEING SPAMMED WITH THIS GARBAGE IN OTHER THREADS

SAGE AND REPORT

What an interesting time for the sagespam to abruptly cease.

Only one remnant left now ,

Don't know what that means. Just got back from church, infidel

NOTICE HOW THE SPAMMERS CANNOT GIVE IT A REST

NOTICE THEY CANNOT STOP BUMPING A THREAD NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN

NOTICE THAT THEY HAVE CREATED OTHER THREADS VERY RECENTLY THAT HAD TO BE DELETED

Y'ALL GETTING RAIDED BY INTL/FREECH

Notice how leddit faggots love to double space? They can't help it due to them being forced to type like that because of leddit formatting. So where did you hail from? You are clearly not from here.

I've never been to yiddit, but you apparently have. Perhaps you'd be happier if you went back there?

Feel free to keep calling everyone a yid. It's like seeing a nigger call other nigs nogs, it becomes humorous after a while.

wow have you never had sex either?

You should be embarrassed for posting user. You're a desperate little fanboy so eager to suck e-celeb cock. KYS

tell us how you really feel

750 BUMP LIMIT HERE WE COME

ETERTERTERTERTERTERTER

so how much do you spammers get paid?

fdgsdfgfdsgdsfgfdshfdshsfdghrfsgrtsgt

sdgfsdfgsdfgsgesrgtregretgerg

dgderfgerergergergergegrefdgderfgregreggre

Because someone realized that its a fracture point that they can use. They'll eventually start saying all 'e-celebs' are cancer, even if they share our ideology 100%.
You can spot them easily though, they really don't fit in very well. Just ignore them and they'll move onto a different subject.

you can not stop us with your sage bombing

you have no power here

ergdfgbtreretdyghtrehbntyerhttery
ebrertyhterybhetrybhterybgr

werewrewrewrwerewrewrewewr
sdfgfdgdsgsdfgsgsdfgsdfgsfdgsdfgerdgertgetbwetbertret215872875278527856786178657823gsgsfdgffdd

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY D&C SHILLS

SAGE AND REPORT (AND SPAM)

DFSDFSDFFSFDSFSDFSDFSDDSFSDFSDFSDFSDFDSFSDFDSFSD

Yeah, it's basically this.

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU NIGGER COME GET SOME

>>>Holla Forums6083082
>>>Holla Forums6083082
>>>Holla Forums6083082
>>>Holla Forums6083082
>>>Holla Forums6083082

shitposters playing both sides.

4chon /new/ 2.0.

D&C shills. Don't listen to this faggot

What the fuck are you even on about.

That post would have been golden if the 25 was changed to 22 like it should've been.

classic intl/freech shilling right here, folks

Yeah, your own stretched-out anus. Wash your hands, your fingers are covered in poo Pajeet.

Why not allow for both, as per usual, and let the various anons decide where they want to put their efforts? I see benefits to both ways.

I read later in this thread that you're possibly a mod. This whole situation is getting out of hand. Everyone can tell that. It's building resentment on all sides.

Is this not a simple cure: one heavily moderated (ban spammers) cyclical sticky thread is allowed to stay up for a few days, while at the same time all other threads on the subject are pruned. That's it. That will help create some consensus and cohesion, otherwise this shit storm is going to continue without direction.

UN declared war on the chans recently.

No shit. Haven't seen a thread yet either.

bump

nice not putting a link there

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer====cancer

cancer====cancer

cancer
cancer====cancer

cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer====cancer
cancer====cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer====cancer====cancer

cancer

cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer====cancer

cancer====cancer

cancer====canc==cancer
er==

cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer====cancer

cancer====cancer

cancer====can==cancer====cancer
cancer

cer====cancer==

cancer====cancer

cancer
cancer====cancer

cancer

cancer
cancer====canc==cancer
er==
cancer
v
cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer====cancer==v==cancer

==cancer==v
==cancer==v

cancer
cancer
cancer====cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer

cancer

cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer

==cancer====cancer==v

cancer====cancer==v==cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer
cancer====cancer

cancer
cancer
cancer

==cancer====cancer==v
cancer====cancer
v
cancer

cancer

cancer
==cancer==vv
cancer==v==cancer

cancer
cancer

here you go, fucktard:
freech.net/intl/res/12647.html#q12647

Ways to tell that Evalion posters are niggers:

See, they're EXACTLY like niggers.

oh wow. you went over to freech and made a post, then screencapped it. well, good for you

beautiful. capped for posterity

wow goldberg, you totally got me there

I'm reading the thread right now. It was a bunch of americans and maybe one Holla Forums talking about how much they wanted to sniff evalions ass, then at the end one aussie shitposter double-posts as if the whole thread was about some raid.

you are really fucking bad at this, faggot. And, now you gave me the evidence to use against you. fuck, aussies are a fucking cancer

Holla Forums – lol habit. Polish person

I'm swedish you fucking idiot. no, I did not make that post on freech, but whatever. anyone with half a brain who actually watched evalion's videos would have seen that she was legit and genuinely believed in what she was saying. you're just a mgtow retard who hates her because she's a woman. plz die, faggot

fuck, you really suck at this

YOU AR THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Holla Forums

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE
DSGFSD TGERYHGRE4TGHYERT G54REG H54HG 4

YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Holla Forums

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE
E EWQAT 43T54T B5T

Y67

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

YOU ARE==YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Holla Forums

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Holla Forums==

BRUSH ==YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING /==YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Holla Forums

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH ==YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Holla Forums

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

YOUR TEETH WHORE==

YOUR TEETH WHORE==

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

HRTESGH TRGH YH5656TRYH 6THT

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE
TRE HGR5TH 65YH5
YH65YH65 YYH65 H56YH65 EYU 5Y

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE
G J4I5JG 089UG J0[59GJU 54PIGTJ V4G[P0I509PJIJG4J IOR

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

V ERMPOI FJ54RG95 J4U[54G 45HG8947 5E98H7445UH66

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

56UH564Y 5456H56E604
5E6450 5
EJ84 05EHJUE866+H
JH21 0
6J85467T

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE
67UIJJU6540 67R8J4UR07
+ 6U0U
DEE0U456D846JE560

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

==BRUSHD FLVKJEFG[0W95GUF[W0ERGJ [459 GU45[9G0T5 59-IJ

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE
DG ESRFG ERG 54HG 6H65 GH65YH 5RB

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

JHTYERU HRUHJ6YT5U56T HUY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

ERGER GREG5 EYUH76YEJ6YN UM6UM4 67IRJU76YT6YR

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

YOU ARE THEEYH45WRY 4RY4CANCER THAT IS KILLING Holla Forums

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

==BRUSH YOURE YHE54RY E54H
RY45W Y54Y
BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

G BRTBTRHN 5E6UHN HJ6565 YH56BYY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

YOU ARE THEFGD NJFDGH DHT5RY HNE6TY65EE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Holla Forums

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE
RTGHRW54YNBE5Y6BNY54ERYBN45YT354 Y6Y 6YUHN56UY67UN64UJ57E6NU5

V4TBGE54BYE56YBNEY656NY56NYBTYE6EB6YEY5BE4YV45TEW54VTRE54T5W5W

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

FBGRTYE45YBN5Y56HYB5Y6H65YHN56HYNBYH56BYHY6H5YH56YBHH

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE
GFT4565T4456T50445YT6+58544T654TT554

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

BRUSH YOUR TEETH WHORE

Make a post on that freech board now with the Swedish flag, responding to the OZ guy.

Bumping because fuck spambotters, regardless of topic.

this

>8ch.net/pol/res/6072356.html
this thread

done

freech.net/intl/res/12647.html#q14025

ITT: the need to take your meds.

Definitly this. But possibly incomplete, might be more.

They probably got scared to shit with Ebola-Chan 6 million get, Holla Forums folks can be highly supersticious.

hello Big Pharma

We've long documented various groups that were actively pissed about Holla Forums here. I don't think anything is being slid right now, but you'd have to be foolish to think no one has thought about trying to derail threads here or want to slide things to fuck with things.

Thanks, user. I think a huge chance was missed by allowing these fuckers to disrupt us. We should have ridden the wave that Evalion's ban was causing, but instead have been led to chase our tails in circles ever since, resulting in nothing but apathy at this point.

yeah, it's a real shame. "by way of deception thou shalt do war". they really succeeded this time. I guess we'll just have to wait for the next red pilled, teenage girl with angelic voice to start spitting facts about hitler, ww2, jews, muslims, etc (and by doing so gain over 60 000 subscribers in a really short amount of time). it'll happen… r-r-right? ;__;

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

SAFJSADF;LJSD ;LJG;ORE IJUG;EROITG;G

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

NIGGER FAGGOT BITCH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH
DFGDEFGDEFRGFERD

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

VSD GREFDG RTSGH 56YHG6 5Y J5Y7JH5T HJ

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

DG GRT54BNY7YN4B548U765U85NMI765UNJ67

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH
DG ESRG5Y 65YU5H65TRHH 76YURNUJY T6Y7YU

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH
Y43626148561YB68456YB168Y46109806E06BV4166G

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

HBY756Y7507Y6N54516U655476N0U667U673IK6J55

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

BYH5Y6YB5E6Y H5YET6 67N4YB56HJ7Y6 5HEY5 75YE4 H67Y5 7Y6T55YE HJ756Y JH56 5H567Y JHN6TY 6ERYJ

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH
F G54RYT 56YH6455BY0416556Y41056 654 1H4116YH40Y65650 Y60

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

T5BRY56YB60Y4566Y5B501Y665B10Y561B0VE65Y6156HE5565

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH
RT EYHTRYH TREYHG E65HY 6H YT6RHJY JHYE7 H756 6Y5

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

Also Baltimore and another potential chimp out.

DOG SPAMMER WAS ONE OF US RETARDS. AND THIS THREAD ONLY GOT BUMPED BC MY COMPUTER RETARDED AND FAGGED UP THE SAGE

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

subhuman piece of shit. gas yourself

hurr durrd urr durr durr durr

see

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

GO AWAY

BRUSH YOUR TEETH
dsvfdg btreybny56 56uy 65uy ny

150 POSTS TO GO

LUCKILY FASH THE NATION IS A LONG SHOW

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

150 POSTS TO GO

er tbertyr yrey 5r5yreg 54y

re tbrety hr4et y54yy t4y54y 4r4t hgtr4ght5

vrtbt54b4y4b5454y
40656n u456065 654u066
766m05i76565im64u066

why does this have to derail into another evalion thread? come on man please. there are more interesting things to discuss

reported for faggotry

4g5t654g6544y195684b4y5406y5b445y5yty50656545y46y51 05665b15y1y616

forgot to sage, sorry

are you this new?

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?>jews

are you this new?

dfg hgfh 56yun 67 h 7hj67yhjyjh7yhju76

nice days weren't they?

yes. people need to stop being faggots and get back to that.

bump

reported

it won't be long and this thread is dead faggot

reported

it won't be long and this thread is dead faggot>>6093796

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

reported

nice spamming faggot

keep at it buddy

Nothing's being slid. We're being raided and have been for well over a year. It's gotten much worse since Trump pretty much became the nominee.

i agree the mods here are shit. why won't they let us talk about evalion?

who were you talking to? what is happening? are we being raided again?

who were you talking to? what is happening? are we being raided again?

accidental double post. I think we are being raided. the site is so slow

Spamming started after EgyptAir post about the Flightradar24 saying plane landed at 3:06AM local time - half hour after it's alleged crash.

They've got something big planned for that vanished aircraft.

twitter.com/ben_turas/status/733152752222777344

archive.is/ASp46

if dubs its true

whatever didn't happen to MH370 is going to happen with this plane.
do they have another exact copy in tel aviv?

so whats being slid?

It's not just "muh eceleb cancer youtube channel disappeared". Notice the convenient timing of that "chimpout" thread in the catalog and how one guy spammed something like 20+ videos into it to keep it bumped RIGHT when the Egypt Air happening started.

Seems to have been an increase in /shitpol/ spam threads as well.

Yea, if anything is being slid, its all this new information about 9/11 making its way around lately, I believe. Kinda the mother of all conspiracies if you ask me.

but then you bumped this thread? interesting….

Its not really. Anyone who didn't have their head up their ass the last 15 years knows something is up with 9/11. All of a sudden the government is uncovering all this saudi involvement.

Theres something else afoot

They need to hold the Saudis responsible publicly, because the Jews need a scapegoat. Any news like OP is going to be ridiculed or buried. The 28 censored pages we keep hearing about will never be released - their contents will continue to be implied, however. The finger will be pointed at Saudi Arabia, even though Israel was the key beneficiary of 9/11 and the continuing "war on terror."

Y'ALL NIGGAS POSTIN IN A SLIDE THREAD

Because of your spam, suddenly I am very interested in this whole thing,

If that was your goal you are great success.

I just ignored these threads before because eceleb faggotry generally does not concern me.

But now this does. Thanks.

Oh, uh, bump.

our bunker:

8ch.net/politics/res/28063.html

I don't know what's being slid but now for the last few days I'd say it only takes 24-30h for a thread to go from page 1 to 25. Page 26 = death. It used to take 48 hours.

There's a lot of shitty threads that don't even deserve a bumplock, they should simply be deleted.

Bamp

i dont buy that argument when people are copying threads with active conversation and shitting up the OP so the new lame one is up high. its not complicated but i remember goons if you had an independent thought francostein would ban ya haha

weird twitter was just 'let's take the kikest hipsters in brooklyn and pretend they're tastemakers' you guys purged all of the people that have ideas. enjoy your shit memes!

test

why the fuck are you bumping this shit old thread? are you fucking retarded?

Yes

Definitely this.

Someone said 29th may a few weeks back when soros panicked.

That's today. I reckon it still might happen.

also this.

That's pretty fucked up. Typical jews jewing Holla Forums

You have to be joking right? A hotpocket was just caught sockpuppeting his own thread, and you guys aren't the least bit curious why that happened? You aren't curious why they deleted their post, yet screenshots and thread archives exist of the post in question?

Holla Forums a year ago would have exploded over this, because it is fairly obvious at least one of the volunteers here is a plant of some kind.

Now it's nothing, and idiots like yourself shill over it, and people that question it get banned.

This should scream volumes about the moderation here.