Thoghts?

Thoghts?

Muhammad sucks pig cock
look I drew Muhammad naked

muslims r known to lie about the translation of their book of bullshit and have rules in place to allow them to lie to others to make them worship allah or conduct holy wars.

anti pig fucker thread?

I'm down for an anti pig fucker thread!

im not gonna stop u

Yeah, because you need to be a messenger of god to cut up a cadaver

I'm a hermeticist

Give that guy a medal.

OP, sorry for being an ass right now but you misspelled thoughts.

don't expect muslims to be intelligent

muslim here. haven't seen/heard that before. its bullshit
also
yeah fuck all muslims. go trump. let's make america great again ;(

The past is fucked yeah, but Trump actually wants to get the fuck out of these countries while Hillary and previous democrat Presidents are big on 'intervening'.

its really more likely that trump will start another war. (fucking up atomic deal, hardliners in iran gain power again, they start producing enriched uranium without supervision and israel is just waiting for a spark to attack them, the whole region goes to shit, could even start ww3 since russia is going to back iran)

ffs listen to his reaction to the democratic convention. it sounds like a joke. he's basically a white ahmadinejad. i'm not defending hillary. she's a lying piece of shit but i don't get why people are defending trump. any other republican would be better than both of them and people defending trump knocked them all out of the race

trump is brash in his run because people love his flare, he hasn't made 10 billion in assets by being an asshole on deals

this is more or less what he said "after watching the convention i wanted to beat someone, speically an old little man". this isn't brash or flare-y. this is appealing to the stupid who shouldn't be voting in the first place. if trump getting elected wouldn't fuck me indirectly, i would just watch and laugh

are you nonwhite?

kinda obvious from my posts

as long as your legal you shouldn't worry

im not in the US

then why are you afraid

i'm from iran and in about a month i'm going to germany for my msc. i'd like it if there's no war going on when i get back/visit.

It's especially impressive because no one ever performed a human dissection until 2015.

Islam is all about dualism.

trump isn't going to hurt iran
thats Assad right?

ebin

While that image is funny, she might be Jewish and not Muslim considering that that picture looks like it was taken in Israel.

Underated post.

TRIPS

I don't know the difference between Shia and Sunni, but it looks like the Sunni are committing a large percentage of the attacks

I HAVE A SPOOKY SKELETON INSIDE ME???

Shia are red-pilled as fuck and legitimately hate the Jews. The Sunnis collaborate with the Jew all the time because they're selfish and stupid.
The Shia also respect and love Jesus Christ, unlike Sunnis.

I like 2 out of the three versions of this I've seen. This is one of them.

Shia countries hate America with a passion and block our shit every chance they get. Think Iran and Assad, bunch of dicks. They stand in the way of Pax Americana. Sunnis are a mixed bunch because you got good fellas like some Saudis and Turks and Egyptians but you also have some Saudis and Isis and Al-Quada et al who are also Sunnis iirc.

Sufis just mind their own business and /fringe/ their life away. All muslims think Isa is a prophet and based, so that's both Sunnis and Shiites.

The human body contains between 200 and 400 joints, depending on how you define it and your age (joints merge with age). Thoughts? Muslims are incapable of critical thinking. That's why they're muslims.

Nigger let's be honest here, America's international policy is fucking cancer and you got everything upside down if you think other people should be supporting us.

Shia only hate the American Government because the know its infected with Jews (It is). The iranians really like the American people and our culture. They understand however that jews are the disease that needs to be eradicated from the entire planet, not just the USA.

Just because a few sunni countries enjoy our military welfare doesn't mean they like us. Their people despise us, which is why they are engaging in global terrorism against americans everywhere.

No, that's not why. Mudslimes don't hate murricans for their alleged freedums. They don't even "enjoy" your military "welfare." There's nothing humanitarian about your military activity.

ISIS, for example, doesn't give two shits about Americans. They care solely about establishing their caliphate, which requires LAND by sharia in order to be legitimate. ISIS cannot exist wirhout land. America's role to them is solely a candidate for the prophesized evil army of armageddon, which they believe will outnumber them, and they will win with the magical support of the sky man.

You and ISIS are not so different ideologically.

Remove Saudi
Remove Israeli
Remove Turkish

I love
These threads

Jesus you are an idiot

clown

Why would their god tell the truth about the number of bone joints but lie about everything else?
It seems much more likely to be that
A) They cut people up and knew the number of bones back then
B) The passage was edited to make it correct
C) There aren't 360 bone joints and this just play on the fact most people wouldn't know that

I have one extra joint in my spine. Am I an abomination according to Islam?

Probably, the Jews and Christians should kill those that work on the sabbath but only Muslims are crazy enough to actually still kill over the stupid shit their book says.

what a surprise a muslim cut up another human

wew

lol

thanks for the amateur theology lesson, kike. Nothing will change the fact that jews will be exterminated eventually.