But at least the intro is good

But at least the intro is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hsy62VtKED4
youtube.com/watch?v=6K1VO-hUumU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's at least a minute too long.

But at least the designs are cool.

they only show 20 sec of this intro and its not even the parts that show the chemical x origin.

I don't care if this toy-driven shit-show had the best intro ever, it still doesn't save the cartoon from being pure dogshit.

I'm not going to refer to this show as the Power-puff girls OP, because this is not a fucking Power-puff girls cartoon. The makers of this reboot said it themselves that they wanted to nuff the PPG's powers to make them "more relatable" And they're idea of relating to kids was pretty fucking predictable; Memes, shitty Anime tropes, and modern lingo.

If we're gonna talk about this shitty reboot, then I vote we refer to it as just "Puff-Girls"

No

It looks like some Graphic Design major masturbated into After Effects and this was the aborted fetus that came out of it.

Not it isnt.
Is not terrible and its way too good for the series but it is pretty meh nontheless.

This.
Gravity Falls has one of the best intros of this generation and still is just barely good compared to the real good intros.
Do you think that shit is good?

Not to mention that almost any fucking intro at least looks like something out of the show.

This shit doesn't have nothing to do with it.

That's cause it's done by the Gumball people.

But at least the loli is cute and memorable.

I'm not entirely sold on that name, but I am on board with calling this anything other than Powerpuff Girls, because it clearly isn't Powerpuff Girls.

I know they're around 12 now but this is… this is too much.
At least this is going to be dated in 5 years, implying isn't dated AF already.

WHY?

They didn't need to be relatable 20 years ago, and look how successful it was, why do they have to relatable now?

There still 2 heads tall, have massive bug eyes and usually fly/hover off the ground when moving, those things aren't relatable to kids.

I hate to say it, Teen Titans Go is honestly a better "reboot/revival" than then the "Puff-Girls" At least TTG can have DC cameos, poke fun and reference the criticism that it gotten, while still being okay to watch while "Puff Girls" seems to be burn every connection to it's past.

(Checked)
Not to mention that TTG every once in a while has a good joke, even though in a very sadistic manner.
Like a tween friendly version of Drawn Together.

PG is just a slice of life, that tries to not to be just a slice of life but fails…. and then fails at being a slice of life.

Can't believe this made it through the censors

You ain't nufin but a trollerino.

Only because this is the extended theme. The one used in the actual show doesn't even bother with the show's most iconic opening lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hsy62VtKED4

…unless this is fake.

Come on, let user have his fun.

I just don't understand. This reboot has been panned across the fucking board, i have seen ZERO approval for it, everyone hates it. How has it not been pulled yet?

Although you have a point, even tumblrinas hate this.
The only audience is 8yo that don't know any better n because the intended 11-13 yo audience has the brains to watch South Park.

On the other hand it n means that enough 8yo's are watching this shit to maintain it… and learning from it.

It's not fake

I don't think I've seen anyone anywhere admit to liking it.

But to be fair I don't want to go digging into the cesspit where such an opinion is probably hiding.

Every time I think this show can get worse, it does the impossible.

Yes, it was made by an entirely different studio

God is real, and he wants to see us suffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=6K1VO-hUumU

Embed isn't working for me, so I'll just try to directly link the relevant proof.

I thought this was just an edit. I thought it was an edit. I went to kisscartoon, and I looked up the scene and its real. Holy shit.

Everything in this image is real, except the cigarette. Check kisscartoon.

Its the fucking late 90's all over again.

Actually, you know what, the 80's/90's actually produced better shit than this reboot.

I wanna have AIDS!

What the fuck is this? Aren't the girls in pre-school or something?

And they denied the potatoface cancer being rampant.

It reminds me when they remade Dexter and everyone hated it.

I've been wanting to ask someone on either /a/ or Holla Forums for a long time now, what is it with this aesthetic? Black and white with flashes of colour and "rebellion"? Is there a name for this trend? What started it?