E-Celeb Holla Forums 1 - Because we need a containment thread

It's time we have a recurring dedicated thread

This will
1)contain e-celeb bullshit and
2)help us organize to attack e-celebs when they behave degenerately and give them positive feed back when they behave fashily,
———————————-
See for discussion (note the MASSIVE amount of anti e-celeb shills)
———————————–

New Molyneux:Puerto Rico Debt Crisis: What They Don't Tell You! youtube.com/watch?v=ruvOyd6Ofi0

Evalion Channel Taken Down, Interview youtube.com/watch?v=QhbkEG-gatE

Paul Joseph Watson newest video: Muslim Scholar Celebrates Extinction of 'Blue Eyed, Blonde Haired' Germans youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g

(((Milo yiannopoulos)))'s new article: breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/17/dont-be-cuck-zuckerberg/

inb4 "lol more e-celeb bullshit", check the catalogue. The mods are inundated with e-celeb bullshit and they have to decide each time whether to anchor it or not. Lets keep it to one thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oLExH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

molyjew has gone full Holla Forumslack,
even if he's in it just for the shekes,
Buzzfeed and so on are just in it for the shekels and yet the left still benefits from their greed.

Why can't WE benefit from people's greed?

I guess the big e-celeb news of the week is that… Evolion shills have been spamming the board non stop the whole week.

This camwhore obviously has a horde of whiteknights doing the shilling for her. Rumors abound that she is shilling for more nefarious reasons, with connections to the shill network that gave us other spammer shills like Shillhead.

What is certain is that Evalolion is pure cancer, and should get the fuck off this board with her shilling.

Mods pls ban this faggot

If they were going to ban anyone. it should be the evalion shills, not the ones trying to help

Because the mods and many here aren't interested in redpilling people.
They enjoy this place as a contained larp zone, and nothing else.
If these e-celebs you mentioned had stuck to reviewing videogames and made fun of the new Ghostbusters remake, then it would be okay, but pushing Nat Soc ideas outside this board is pretty awful since it might actually convince people that they are good ideas.
We all know this lead to WWII and the holocaust.

or u know, maybe it would be nice if threads weren't spammed 5 per hour

literally milhouse

kek

Read the OP.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

This evalion beta orbiter is the worst beta orbiting cuck I've ever seen.

Once again, read the OP, he is asking for something specific.

all the flavors to choose from, and you chose salty

this would be a non issue if white knight faggots like you didn't go full sperglord with spamming threads

It’s time you kill yourself.

go take your ugly e celeb elsewhere

OP here,
I HATE HATE EVALION
I'M SICK OF THE SHILLS
SO LETS PUT THEM IN ONE FUCKING THREAD

Reddit likes to white knight for ugly cam whores go there you fedora wearing autist

No fuck you evalion beta faggot. let the mods do their jobs and fuck off

Fuck off.

You people who have been spamming almost every cuckchan board with her face for the past four days are just butthurt that you can't do the same here. You're in a place that doesn't (or shouldn't) fall for obvious shills. We all recognize that this Evalion/Elegon/Veronica is a massive sham, even if she is a good propagandizing mouthpiece through which her rich boyfriend can speak. That's all she is, and could turn at any moment when and if another guys takes her. When someone autistic enough to do so checks out her personal history (camming, nudes) and genealogy (clearly a Metis/native Canadian mix with possible Jewish admixture) she is going to fall hard and make us look retarded
(probably with some freaky mental breakdown, vid related). I don't think any of you behind evalion realize any of this though, because you're thinking in the moment.

Here is a telling voat conversation from a long time ago about who Evalion really is:

archive.is/oLExH

tl;dr GET OUT SHILLS REEEEEE

sage

That would be less than 1% of her viewers most likely. So you get 99% of tens of thousands of people redpilled and maybe 0.5% who change their mind because they find out something about the person.
Your own logic suggests we should be promoting e-celebs unless you posit the outrageous claim that greater than 50% of tens of thousands of people are going to go digging into a persons history.

Should be pointing to
Not sure what happened.

I want Jim to make videos again. Best E-Celeb…

sage

Also, facts unrelated to the person relaying them do not become untrue just because you found out something about the person which is unrelated to those facts.

Except the remaining 99% are there for e-drama, watching the novelty of a cartoonish nazi loli, and for fapping to her still frames.

Not a single red pill has been dispensed through this entire debacle.

Are you on drugs?

And all those who shitpost like this are JIDF shills, if you're gonna bitch about an E-celeb putting usefull videos out there, maybe you should try to do something similar yourself before you start bitching like the kike faggot that you are

Bumping because Holla Forums E-celebs are as important as having a containment tread to make sure their fanboys do not spam the board with duplicate treads

a lot of loyalty for a cuck

This is a hypothesis of yours with zero evidence backing it up.

If someone where to state that the top 5 media companies are run by Jews, and provided sources in the video description which proves it, and then you find out that person does drugs for example, does that make the facts they stated and provided sources for untrue?
Does anybody who saw that and was surprised and decided to learn more similar information from this person suddenly not believe what they read which had evidence simply because they now know that person does drugs?

sagesage

How about you start posting videos calling out Kikes, nogs, trannys, faggots, landwhales, commies, mudslimes, etc. Before you start shit flinging at someone who has actually done more for the führer than you ever had?
Even if she does it for money, she is still doing something other than bitching on Holla Forums and fapping like you are

Prove your version then. I'm just throwing out assertions just like you do. Although, mine are more likely, evidently.

No, I mean… I don't understand your sentence. It doesn't make sense for us sober people.

How about we stop giving eceleb the attention they desire and let them die out. They are all faggots that will in time attempt to subvert us for their own goals.

Remember when they were pushing Ramz Paul as based? Or Saracuck? It's all shit and so are they. Eceleb shit should be banned on sight. It is just namefagging through another site.

Reported
Hidden
Moved the fuck on

shills like you should be banned on sight, you dopn't like E-celvbs let them be confined to their own containmet tread and go somewhere else, but no, Soros is paying you a lot for being a D&C little bitch.
Why don't you start dispensing red pills instead of bitching about who you don't like the current red pill dsipenser?

sage

fixed it

Nah, this stuff comes out all the time and wrecks legitimacy. Recall Dan Burros and Frank Collin (Cohen), the latter being a notorious misrepresentative shill. As much as they insert themselves into public life, they make a public mockery of truth and render truth unpalatable (no matter if it is factual or not).

pretty much this

Her videos had multiple user comments about how they changed her mind on certain issues but they still disagree with blah blah blah.
There was certainly politically incorrect information being absorbed. Unfortunately I can't show those comments because the channel is gone. If you read the comments in those videos, then you should be able to recall some like that, especially in the earlier videos before the Holla Forums type posts started dominating.

I was simply making what I had said before more clear.
If someone tells you 4 + 4 = 8, and you later realize you don't like that person, that doesn't mean that what they told you about 4+4 = 8 is now untrue just because our opinion of them changed.

Evalion is a goddess! I'd lick her butt and find the biggest black cocks to fuck her! Amazing!

Gotta go to work! I hope the mods can see OPs point.

You’re already at work, shill.

There's already a recycled thread about e-celebs.

You see, e-celeb is a cancer. It sees a movement, audience to latch on, and then feeds on it until it stops being profitable. After that, they switch to a different group and feast on them.

See Moly for instance. His Ancap audience dried up, so he's making the switch to more of an alt right pandering.
This evalion girl and Sinead pandered to thirsty nationalists, successfully.

Only people who one can trust are those who don't do it for the shekels. Those who are employed and don't beg for salary.

I do youtube vids myself. I don't monetize or shill my shit anywhere.
If people want to find my work, they have to find it on their own, thus demonstrate their interest.

TL;DR: E-CELEB IS A LEECH, DON'T SUPPORT THEM EVEN WHEN THEY SEEM TO AGREE WITH YOU

Because allowing the cancer to stay in Holla Forums worked so well and didn't turn the place into cuckchan 2.0, what could possibly go wrong?

Sure thing, Steinberg.

celebrities in general are cancerous leeches. working in the (((music industry))) or (((movie industry))) doesn't change that.

A broken clock is still right twice a day

Get fucked, kike.

Proof she is/was a camwhore?

Nice argument, Goldstein!

Reported for bumping shitposts.

That's what you did, actually. I called you Steinberg, and you called me Kike. Nice projection, Shwartz Friedmanstein.

no, we don't

sage

Do you know how to tell this girl is legit?

Her content gets shutdown wherever it gets posted because of crying leftists/Jews.

she had a youtube and didnt try to stay user, didn't she?

[x] Rekt [ ] Not Rekt

I was speaking more about, let's say, the sexual type of camwhoring.

Holy shit, what a glorious time to be on Holla Forums. How long until the newfags make their own little 7chan to break away from Holla Forums's queen?
Maybe an 11chan lol…

All hail Evalion, queen of Holla Forums!

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU JUST WATCH A SECOND OF HER VIDEO SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

JUST DON'T WATCH HER OR YOU WILL BE TRICKED AND TURNED INTO A BLUEPILL.

only newfags post the word newfag

Evolior is starting her mental breakdown I see. That's some heavy delusions going on there.

you must be one then, you said it twice.

newfag spotted

reported, go back to Tel Aviv

The term is "newie".

Wasn't it "newie-homo"?

for you, the term is cancer