Helsinki in 2016 everyone. You can't even walk your dog without mudslimes chimping out. They are shouting "whore" etc...

youtube.com/watch?v=mtbct0yjmk0

Helsinki in 2016 everyone. You can't even walk your dog without mudslimes chimping out. They are shouting "whore" etc. to woman who is walking her dog and also punching and kicking dog.

You reap what you sow.

So is there an estimate for when these shit countries will become majority non-white.

Considering Finland is still nearly completely native and Finns aren't white, right about thousands of years ago.

If only you were more welcoming like your neighbours.

Fucking disgusting!

So peaceful and tolerant :D
Thank you jews for saving us from those evil nazis with their heterogeneous, racist society.

:^)

Jesus fucking christ
All hope is lost

And to think Im going to Sweden in 2months

Is there one good reason why we shouldn't just kill all niggers? By all objective standard, they are the most worthless of all races.

Now we know what happens when you bring niggers into your country and you don't make them slaves first

Can anyone blame the Americans now?

homogeneous*

Finns don't really care about the women getting violated, but don't you dare to touch our fucking dogs.

There will be blood in the streets, I tell you hwat.

Here is hoping most finns actually think and are willing to do it.

I'd never imagine my shithole country is less mud than sweden.

I live in bönde, and I know a lot of hick/redneck types.

If you mess with dogs, they at least will fuck your shit up. It's kind of an unwritten moral rule not to harm dogs/cats or retards.

Of course Helsinki is the San Fransisco of Finland, so nothing will happen there.
I doubt if this even makes the news tbh.

These wanna be kikes, a/k/a the Muslims, need to be part of holocaust 2.0

No wonder white's population is in the shitter, all the boys are gay. What the hell is up with them posing?

estrogen in water from girls pee pee when they are on pills estrogen is not filtered in water cleaning process

estrogen in food

Saved.
Great image.

cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
pussy

Whites have nice societies because we aren't niggers like you.

nigger

This much of an inferiority complex.

I'm afraid I'd lose my shit and stab the fucker with the 4 inches of pocket steel. Which would suck because that'll land me in prison.

Can't say nobody tried to warn you.

That would be one explanation for why the places with the most birth control usage are having the most problems.

lol

Get your shit together Europe, don't end up like us. I always thought if shit got so bad i could always return home.

Daily reminder that this is the will and strongest desire of the Finnish military and of all Western militaries.

Damn, I only now realise that this is the first time that I've seen a Clannad reaction image on here. God-tier show though.