What will trump's great wall look like?

what will trump's great wall look like?
will this new wonder of the world be practical, or lavish?
what ingenious business plan might he include with the wall, to capitalize on what will soon be a historic landmark and booming tourist destination?

Congress will block it

Libtards will form a human chain around the construction site and have to be moved by force

Clashes non stop

And that's just the first day.

If there's one thing he'll use executive orders on - it'll be the wall, he's promised us the wall.

As for those stupid fucking "lets change the world by sitting down!!!' Crap, the government is not going to allow anyone within a certain distance of the actual construction itself and if they get there first just beat them up and remove them by force.

1km wide mine field.

plz draw, guise

It will never be built, even if Trump actually manages to win he won't

Realistically?
Probably like this.

At least you're not posting your 3DPD "waifus" anymore, faggot.

I imagine like this but I'm interested in the miles of stacked mexican corpses model.

Trump's said that it's probably going to be known as 'the Trump Wall' by the MSM. (Not the Great Wall of Trump? Weak.) The man likes to go large and have his name on things that look impressive, so don't expect a string of piss-ant Israeli slabs.

My personal aesthetics pron version of the GWOT is an art deco version of the Mega City walls from the crappy 90s "Judge Dredd" film: glistening white with bronze/gilded accents, like the Great Pyramid - another great nationbuilding project - in its glory days. Picture it stretching to the horizon, glimmering in the Arizona sun. That's some good shit! People will visit this man-made wonder like they do the Grand Canyon or the Hoover Dam.

Construction paid for partly by public subscription: "Protect your nation. He can't do it alone. Your chosen dedication on a brick."

Massively oversubscribed construction fund used to rebuilt American infrastructure. The Trump Fund becomes the greatest philanthropic enterprise in America since Carnegie.

It's so fucking close you can taste it!

That's… a brilliant idea.

I'd totally pay to have a brick or slab in the wall with my name and message on it.

Construction can be begun in 30+ places simultaniously, in remote areas. The beautiful thing about having libruls for adversaries, is that they are lazy as fuck. Yearh, they sit on things. But only if its within a few miles from where they live. And the minute some agency forses them to run, they wount come back. Running is pure PTSD to these slobby fucks.

The wall will be build from remote locations towards cosmopolitan areas. By the time the wall is being build within the comfort zone of any libruls, it will allready be 96 % completed. And those 4 % will only take a week of streetfighting to complete. Streetfighting antifa-tier bums that is…

The wall will stand tall! Mark my words!

Why not just have a drone wall?

I just had a thought.

Maybe Trump's wall will be in the next Civ game as one of the monuments you can build.

Unmanned systems will most assuredly be a part of the wall. Hopefully my company can have some say in this, as we have the perfect technology for it at a great price.

The idea behind drones, when you have a wall, is to identify threats TO the wall and dispatch a response in time to stop the damage or mitigate it.

I'm imagining the wall will have a surplus of sections, say 5-10% the total number of sections used in the wall, to be used as replacements. Hotspots and wall command/control points will keep some spare sections in reserve for rapid repairs if needed.

What'll be fantastic is when we run out of sections in a few years after so many attempts to break down/through the wall. We will then stick Mexico with the bill for any repairs.

They may try protesting at some place along the wall but most of it will be built in extremely rural areas and most libcucks wouldn't prepare for desert conditions and would die of heat exhaustion if they ever made the trek out there.

My guess is the wall would be made of precast concrete at a central location and trucked to location. It's a lot cheaper and easier to use pre-cast especially when building in rural areas where skilled labor is scant. The factory where the pre-cast panels are made…..well the armed forces may need to setup a security perimeter around that……

Expect to see 6 gorillion stories splashed all over the NYT, Huffpo, Salon, Yahoo, Bloomturd etc. etc. of little 8 year old "hispanic" girls who are forced to leave "the only country I've ever known" :'( :'( :'(

These stories will be shared all over social media as the cucks try to virtue signal the wall and deportations away.

guize original picture was supposed to be template / exploitable
this is not a discussion thread
plz open up mspaint and draw wall meymeys
ta

Defense in depth > wall, this has been true since WWI.

Far more effective would be a series of really cheap obstacles 5 or so miles deep, than one really expensive wall.

not really with unarmed spics

Every thread is a discussion thread

They're very well armed, and a wall is ridiculously easy to bypass with simple hardware store tools.

For example:
1. Trump builds wall.
2. Wall is on a map.
3. Spics know exactly what the obstacle is, where it is, and that it won't change.
4. Spics eventually bypass 0.00001% of the wall and go through.

vs

1. Trump builds defense in depth.
2. Not a focused point on a map but spread out, so no way to know how deep.
3. No way to prepare because no idea what each series of obstacles is.
4. Because it's cheaper, it's subject to rapid change.

The purpose of an obstacle is to slow the approaching enemies long enough for your guys to get there, and a defense in depth does that better than a wall.

Hell just plugging in a bunch of less-lethal landmines that cover the spics with paint/scent for easier trailing by dog teams and easy capture would be super.

It's going to look great, because Trump cares about aesthetics
It'll be tall. It'll have sensors on the bottom to prevent tunneling. It'll have cameras and possibly guards towers at the top
It'll likely be made of precast concrete.
I've seen images where the top of the wall has enough room for vehicles to quickly drive from one place to another, but I don't know if that is planned

This is why you use unmanned systems. You see them coming and you can track those who do manage to get through. Believe me, miles inward from the border wall will be defended, but defended smartly.

No static defenses or real obstacles, just sensors and unmanned systems to help direct personnel and equipment from evenly-spaced command posts. No area of the wall would be more than 20 minutes from a command post, enough time to get to any incursion or problem area with sufficient force to deal with almost anything imaginable.

How about
BUILD
WALL
… followed by closing foreign military bases and bringing the troops home to defend the wall and assist border patrol during their transition from an ignored/cock-blocked entity into an effective one?

how do you suppose the spics bypass the wall other than explosives or artillery?

And nothing of value was lost.

It'll look exactly like my OC
everyone post shitty wall ideas

What are we going to do?
Man the ramparts the entire way across?

Fuck yeah!

Tampering detection?

Obama expanded Executive powers… now the boomerang swings back.

The third one is just a scrapyard superglued onto a glass skyscraper. Holy fuck, it’s hideous.

Nice tactical thinking there mate. Wall built and displayed laziness is more important than liberals convictions

I guess ladder detectors aren't out of the question.

checked, keked, and saved

But it look like an endboss destination for final fantasy!
They say he will make anime real, so this look should be in the realm of possibilities!

Anyone get it? Eh?

Can't do that, American troops can't be stationed on American soil. I'm sure you could invade Mexico though, but for some programmed reason Americans can't even imagine that.

Ladders, jaws of life, jackhammers, ramming with cars/trucks, tunnels, undermining it, simple scaling, bribery. In addition to the explosives the cartel can probably find.

This is also assuming the wall is going to be complete, as in with no gaps, which is unrealistic.

Unmanned systems work best with a defense in depth though. Can't see through a wall, and cameras on top of the wall can at best give a few minutes notice. Also if you put cameras on a wall, they're going to get smashed.

Best have a few mile deep obstacle area, and cameras on the other end. That way cameras have a much larger field of view (meaning fewer cameras are needed), they're too far to get shot off, and they can warn your troops half an hour to an hours time it takes the spics to cross the obstacle zone.

Obstacle zone can also be as simple as a few miles of pic related, interspersed with frequent ditches to stop any attempt by cars to get across. The cacti can puncture tires, but a ditch would stop a tank.

Exactly. King Nigger and his overlords have well and truly fucked themselves.

Those are just portable methods of defeating a wall. Pic related could also work.

Says you faggot. Slabs of preset concrete with steel to fill in the gaps.

Good luck getting past that, especially when they will extend 6ft underground.

YUGE WALL OF CHYNA

or…
The wall used in the serie Colony?
Looks bretty good, and it's YUGE!

Those id dubs of mine , praise kek for those!

You don't understand how construction works, there will be environmental and legal obstacles to building an airtight wall. Can't build through a swamp or unstable ground, can't build through a city or a house, and these things do happen across the border.

This and is fucking insane and on some level deep down you have to realize that.

The cactus/ditch idea is far better, it requires almost no labor or investment to build. And the labor itself is nothing complex or technologically advanced, it's just digging. It can be done by captured illegals or convicts.

Do you want a proper deep obstacle in 2 years that's going to stop all border crossing, or do you want to wait 20 years for a fucking wall to be built, which can be wrecked with or dozens of other methods.

Go around them. It's not hard. Just go back to reddit, it's very easy to see you're not from here.

Mexico is south of the USA, the shaddow is on the wrong side of the fence

Also, 20 years?

Give me a break

Again you don't know what you're talking about, and judging by the autism you're far more likely to be from reddit.

Check the time it took to build the hoover dam and multiply that by even a small fraction of the length of the border. This fantasy bullshit needs to stop.

Reddit proves it knows absolutely nothing

"Block" what? The border is already the law. All Trump has to do is enforce it.

Picture related.

Can you stop shitposting please? I've never been to reddit.

Also
If that's you 215ad4, you're really fucking autistic.

Explain in engineering terms why my idea is inferior or fuck off.

Hoover Dam construction time: Five years, two months. The concrete pouring took less than three years. The entire dam was finished two years earlier than planned.

Boy, I'm sure glad that Mexicans don't have access to advanced technology like axes…

Right behind the wall just dig a 10ft deep pit long enough so they can't jump over it if they get to the top of the wall, and also fill the pit with barbed wire. That way if they do manage to climb to the top they'll just end up falling to their death or be stuck down there.

That fact never ceases to amaze me. They also built the additional auxiliary bridge Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge on time and under budget - huge surprise.

Then you read about shit like the "Big Dig" in Boston and see what entrenched cronyism and corruption does to infrastructure projects.

Great now multiply it by the border…

How long would it take to clear a forest of these, with the accompanying ditches? Long enough for border guards to spot them and move to intercept.

you are a fucking retard
please stop posting

I concur

You are fucking retarded. Do you even into the Southwest? Tell me about the "forests" there.

If it took 5 years to make a Hoover Dam it should take 3 years to build a wall.

Since you are retarded I am going to give you homework so you can stop embarassing yourself.

East/West German Wall.
Mexico Southern Wall.
Israel Wall.
Great Wall of China

See >>6034923

So it should take less time to build a larger structure.

The only one of those that "functions" is the Jew wall.

It is far lower than what people in this thread are talking about, they put their entire army there, and are allowed to be brutal as they please.

You want to keep going on with the fantasy go right ahead, I was just telling you what shit works. Defense in depth and manpower, if you have those two you can put in a picket fence and stop the Mongol empire.

I just got off work to post this and it got anchored. Wtf?

Anyway going to use ff8 aesthetic because the graphics were good even if the gameplay, story, and characters were shit.

Why just a "wall"? Why not a long terminal for bp to quickly monorail through? Kinda like hub sections with a/c and long sections with bulletproof cerulian blue glass?

Make it FUTURISTIC goddamn it and yes im a beaner to boot lol. Just a wall is retarded when you can make it magic instead.

I'd like to see a lavish looking wall.

Not just lavish but epic, massive in size and scale. Runes and symbols enscribed on it, sculputres of great American figures. I'm thinking neo-classical architecture.

Grand and beautiful.