Futuristic Sci-fi/Cyberpunk

Sup // post your God tier futuristic movies, tv shows, games, ooks anything!

I've gotten quite a few great recommendations from the last thread so i figured i would make one too

here are some of my favorites!

Now with China shitting up massive cities fucking everywhere while eing a semi-statist capital-driven highly industrialized nation full of hackers is it safe to say "Cyerpunk" is no longer fiction ut reality at least in some parts of the world?

nah give it a few more years for technology to progress a it

Currently playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the first time and holy fuck is this great. The world is eautiful, every single thing

I'm definitely gonna play this again once I eat it which will e soon, do you all have any recommendations for similar games?

Thats great user.

The guys who made The witcher are planning to release their next game wich is Cyberpunk2077, there still no gameplay of it but seen what they have done whit The witcher the game can be really good, then you have the first Deus Ex, its completely different from Human Revolution but it has more redpill than anything i have play until now.

beatiful

Yeah i played Deus Ex 1 & 2 before i played Human Revolution and they were pretty neat!

Nice i just looked it up and it looks dope, definitely gonna keep an eye out for that!

idk if these are official photos but if they are this looks so cool, cant wait!

Disclaimer: Cyberpunk 2077 is based on the tabletop roleplaying game, Cyberpunk 2020.
The tabletop game isn't entirely blade runneresque, rather it's the old meaning of cyberpunk, so bright neon pink punk hair everywhere and one of the classes was, i'm not even kidding, rock star.
So the game might have weird shit younger people aren't used to from the genre, or rather what they've been trained to believe cyberpunk is.

If you want to familiarize yourself with a similiar setting, get Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Shadowrun: Hong Kong, you find em on steam and gog for relatively cheap (it's isometric and turn based but the controls and interface are pretty easy and designed for the new generation without too many issues).

Colony is a cool show, they don't specify on the year but it takes place in Los Angeles and the city has been invaded and occupied by outside forces who put up a yuge wall dividing the city

Checked

Lain a shit

whats the 'locke' film?

is this dead?

Locke? What

the second pic in

oh its from the movie Automata

Need moar mang

these are sick thanks dude

I miss /cyber/

its full of tryhards

True, but it had its moment.

Got embed related from there, for instance

i've been on a hardcore wanting to go to Japan mood lately, this only made it worse user

If it does help you, bear in mind that Japan hates foreigners and that most Japanese adults literally work themselves to death.

eh most foreigners hate Americans period, and i'd be going to see the city not the people (which are tied together but whatever kek) i;ve been thinking of joining the Navy just so i could possibly get sent to a base over there like my buddy did,

idk bro

with the political party that's just recently come into power I doubt we will have bases over there very soon

they are the what you would call imperial old guard of Japanese politics who want to basically amend japans constitution to put an emperor back in power and what not

bump