Exploiting the (otherwise dysgenic) social welfare system for personal, manly gain

From an purely evolutionary-success of an individual lower-tier guy (or even average guy) - what would be the contemporary most effective and efficient way to reproduce/have lots of kids/becoming an evolutionary success?

I say:
Rape.

One would have to catch fine specimen of women, then lock them up and knock them up.
You keep them a few months locked and feed them well, so that the embryo grows and cannot be aborted (per law abortion is only allowed and medicinally relatively low-risk for women).

After that, a man has achieved all his really relevant goals in life (from an evolutionary standpoint). He can go to prison (nice prison like Norway, chat up Breivik or so) or kill himself (bad prison like USA).

Because of social welfare, the children the grand master rapist would have sired will be cared for by the social welfare system, they would have an even more reliable resource-provider in the tax money welfare state "father" than any single real man could provide.

Think about this:
All a man would need to do is kidnap a few dozen genetically superior princesses;
lock up and knock up them in some rented-for-a-couple-of-months remote warehouse,
until they cannot have an abortion anymore;
OK, feeding them would be necessary, healthy stuff so the kids develop perfectly, but this
would be negligible in cost.

If a man would do such a thing, he would instantly be a dozens-of-times more successful male than all the other men who toil all their life for rearing maybe two measly children of not so much superior genetic stock.
I could not care less for the women, they get pregnant anyway, but I would really achieve a most mighty victory over all other men (whom I am at war with, evolutionary) - not only would I monopolize the superior genetic reproduction units (most attractive girls) - and DOZENS of them - no, I would, by the beauty of the social welfare system, also cuck-hold all other tax-paying men in providing for my offspring.

I would be an extremely successful man, only Ghengis Khan with his harem of 50.000 women for him alone could compete.

Calculating roughly, I think one could pull that one off with costs of not much more than about 20.000%, and manageable levels of preparation and skills.
I mean - such a success would be more meaningful, more rewarding, and much easier to achieve than, say, a successful bank heist.

What do you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Hearst
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like a good plan. They deserve rape.

If some other men learn about this all hot women need to have a personal bodyguard.
OP confirmed for dangerous thought criminal.

Do not put such ideas in men's heads.

Yeah man, got any better ideas for starting a civil war?

Why do you need rape? Just get a tan, dye your hair , speak shitty swedish and head to Sweden. You can impregnate hundreds of extremely hot swedish girls if you put your mind to it. Sure , some of them will abort, but quite a few will think they are getting a muslim baby and will keep it for leftist brownie points. Once the baby comes out with a beautiful aryan child, it will be far to late.

Repeat this in Germany , Norway, Denmark and France and you will have saved the white race. Rape is for niggers and mudslimes user. Be smarter than that.

lol.

for the same amount of money for which you can build a dungeon to house your prison-harem you might as well lift and buy a nice shirt or two and become chad then impregnate hundreds of women and never pay them a cent.

you also don't give up your freedom so your genetic advantage is unbounded.

Surely they will turn into perfectly fine and acceptable members of society instead of dysfunctional liberals.

JIDF/MI5/FBI/GCHQ or whatever collection of assorted needle dicks you're from, can you please try harder, it's fucking retarded to the point of mundane now

Just move to Poland instead

I say doubles

more doubles

this doubles will be the doubles of them all

sheeeit

That souds terrible. Children who have been raised well by their genetic parents (one mother and one father explicitly) to become moral and independent are the people we want to build a society of. Heaving a society of welfare kids will make us the third world we despise so much.

It seems you have morally degenerated yourself, OP. I'd say people who think like you are unwanted here, if this is the place that wants to build the great white world.

What a shit job Holla Forums. Get the fuck off this board if you're not going to put in any effort.

Sage and reported.

yes
but i'm a boy
if a scientist/doctor can't do it for me then it won't happen ;_;

how inefficient

get hired in a fertility clinic instead
you can replace SomeDude's sperm with your own
hundreds of times

The basic issue here is that we have no drive to spread our genes; we primarily have drives to do things which indirectly spread our genes. People who think actively about the value of spreading their genes have in mind primarily the value of creating a better civilization - that is, they are far-sighted, caring people and support eugenics for that reason. But far-sighted, caring people don't commit crimes, and they don't want to spread the genes of people prone to committing crimes.

Speaking to the technical aspects of the plan, it would work better if you never let them go. You can let them deliver the baby, breastfeed it for a few months, then deliver it to a baby-rescue/insta-adoption station. Then it will be adopted by an infertile, wealthy white couple and you keep the concubine for further children.

All self-confessedly worthless NEETs are obliged to follow OPs plan.

What the fuck did I just read. Is this ironic or post ironic?

You've got to be able to recognize shills, son.

i doubt it's that easy and what's even the point?

In theory it works. But think about the numbers. You have enough resources to lock up a woman and feed her, break her… In all likelihood she miscarries because of the abuse. The child grows up in foster care and fucks niggers or mexicans is 100% likely that your genes will be less connected to you than any white person on the street if this happens.

If you have these resources you could just find a woman and take care of her then dump her after she has the kids. You will pay child support but then you can make sure the kids dont grow up to spread your genes into a sewage of sub species. If this happens, it will be like you never existed at all.

Good idea OP. I wish you the best of luck.

we own your board e-celeb spam forever
v

That sounds an awful lot like feminist utopia, a realm where women are totally abused and exploited in the most inhumane ways possible, that is, as an excuse and justification to legitimately hate all men. After the raping is done, the men simply go away to prison or kill themselves, leaving the women alone to raise the next generation of deprived rapists and victims.

We're all going to hell, aren't we?

Why take the long way home when you can take the shortcut, OP?

Filtered, reported.

This reads like one of the most monstrous ideas I've read.

Remember, the blood must survive, even if what it produced does not.

Why not keep them locked up and let the stockholm syndrome set in? Remember, this is how women changed allegiances after being captured back in primitive days.

Remember Patty Hearst?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Hearst