Mfw the 6000000 get

People are going to die.

Whites will be reborn as godlike beings.

We are fools. Why have we done this wicked thing?

Why would we do this wicked thing?

We have discovered POWER.

We must be good men, decent men.

Our enemies have harried us about until there is nothing left to do but attack.

Balance is a distant memory, and its restoration a distant goal. Until then, our enemies will witness the earth as hell and we as demons.

Wickedness is merely a meme. Those of us who don't go into denial can wash it off of ourselves like dirt at the war's end.

Oi vey

Oh user, you fool. I will tell you a truth, the revelation of our times. I will tell you of the Religion of the Righteous, and the Religion of the Wicked.

For how could the Wicked prosper, how could the cause of devilry be advanced by it's victims? I tell you the truth, the wicked are lazy, treacherous and stupid. They can never advance anything but destruction, and the kingdom of Satan requires righteous men to build it, the same as the kingdom of God.

So then, how can a man of Character, who will work tirelessly, who will believe and love his cause, be seduced into the cause of Wickedness?

It is a simple distinction which divides them, God and the Devil.

FOR IT IS SO WRITTEN THAT THE SERVANTS OF GOD ARE TO LOVE THEIR ENEMIES, AND THE SERVANTS OF THE DEVIL ARE TO HATE THEIR ENEMIES!

For it is so written, and when a good man can be made to devote himself wholly to the cause of hating his enemies, can be made to believe it is righteous, Woe to his enemies. For he will believe it as Sin to show compassion, to show mercy, to be honorable to those whom he hates. Indeed, he will seek forgiveness for the transgression of loving his foe, and will be driven to forgive his foe for the sin of attempting to love him.

Of the righteous, much has been written. Of sacrifice, of hope, of forgiveness. Of a love which can turn foe to friend, and tame the wild beast.

It is the nature of the Enemy to covet these things for his own.

TURN BACK FROM THIS WICKED COURSE, ANONS. AVERT YOUR GAZE FROM THE JAWS OF SATAN AND FLEE FROM HIS DARK RIGHTEOUSNESS

It doesn't work anymore, you hook-nosed parasite.

We are beyond the veil of good and evil. We stand on the same side of that curtain as you do now.
We stare you in the eye from within strangling distance.

We do not care "what is written" because we know YOU WROTE IT.
You might fancy yourself god, but we both know that is another of your disgusting conceits.

You've grown weak, as have your memes. You can't stop our hunt for you anymore.
My soul is iron filled with fire and I'm coming for you.

I tell you the truth, the servants of evil Evangelize every bit as fervently as the servants of God.

THEIR SERMONS ARE THE SCREAMS OF OUR BROTHERS

THEIR SCRIPTURES ARE THE SUICIDES OF OUR SISTERS

THEIR HOLY DAYS ARE THE MURDER OF OUR CHILDREN

THIS IS THE WAY OF HATE. THIS IS THE WAY WE WALK NOW. IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE JEW, IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE WITCH.

You know nothing of true hate. It operates in secret, it feeds us our children for breakfast and lunch, and it always serves the singular purpose of converting its victims to the Wise Way of Hate.

RISE ABOVE THIS FOOLISH TRICK. FOR THE GREAT TEMPTATION OF THE WICKED ONES IS KINDNESS, THEIR GREAT SIN IS LOVE, THEIR GUILT IS FOR COMPASSION.

THIS IS THEIR WEAKNESS. This is how you defeat them. With cleverness, guile, and a deep and abiding love.

Oy gevalt

You kikes have sold this lie for centuries.
The hyperbole of your red-text tells the tale of how weak this meme has become.

There is nothing but weakness in submitting to the will of the wicked. I tell you the truth, for the ways of both love and hate are unknown here, to love your enemy is to fight him head on. It is to walk into his home, to confront him boldly and without fear.

The ways of love are to expose the wicked and allow men to make their own choices. It is to exile the wicked to live and hate freely among the wicked.

The coward submits to the sermon of hate, he listens and preaches it for fear of retribution. The good man will always retaliate, he will Never submit.

Well, try your best then, chaim. :^)

How do you expect anyone to believe your blatant hippy shit here?
ACTUAL Christians don't even believe this shit, you stupid kike.

Besides, in the case of a parasite like you, we know you have bases of power EVERYWHERE. There is no "exile" for you. The ONLY means by which you can have your threat removed is your destruction.
If you didn't want things to come to that state of affairs, you shouldn't have been so greedy in obtaining power in LITERALLY EVERY PLACE ON THE PLANET.

Obviously the coward preaches peace and love. I'm looking at it right now.
The way that your kind shirks conflict is pathetic. This is not even a christian tradition. Even Christians are a people who are steeped in combat. You make a sad mockery with this act you put on.

And yet it was only the religion of hate which has brought about the world which opposes you. This is the religion of the Jew, and the religion of the Mohammedan. They work in the shadows, they poison you and lie effortlessly, they rob and steal and rape and they believe they are doing the right thing. They believe this, because they have been taught that to love God is to hate their enemies.

This is not the way of the white man. Through our love and wisdom, we build the greatest empires, the highest of technology, the deepest of art and the most beautiful of cultures.

IS THIS NOT WHY YOU HATE? THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WHITE MAN'S LOVE? THE DESTRUCTION OF EVERY GOOD AND DECENT THING WE HAVE BUILT? WHY WILL YOU SPIT IN THE EYES OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND GIVE IN TO THE WAYS OF THE JEW?

I tell you the truth, user, there is NOTHING but Jewry at the end of the path of hatred. You will become the very thing you destroy, and you will destroy everything you sought to protect.

Only by turning away from these wicked men and their wicked sermons, only by holding fast to the truth of Love, can we ever hope to preserve and rebuild our hopes, our dreams.

What was the 6000000 get?

Ebola-chan.

What is done is done, and that egregore will do what it was made to do. I cannot judge those responsible, and if it works correctly, the world will be a better place for it.

I am very concerned that we on Holla Forums are making choices, and not understanding what those choices are.

It is so vital to know who you are, and why you act. If you believe that hating your enemies is Godly, then by all means, worship God. It is only the ignorance which concerns me.

Holla Forums has survived, because we are the enemies of none. We are the neophytes of either Hate or Love, and it is for this reason we have been protected.

All I ask, is that we understand what we are doing.

Take your "love thy enemy" bullshit and shove it back up your ass, you worthless cuck. The enemy would love seeing us try to show them love. That means they can get right back to backstabbing us.
Nothing short of slaughtering our enemies and creating a world of nightmares for them will sate our hatred for them. Even then we will despise them.
Fuck your love shit. Now is a time for pure hate.

I can't speak for you, but the bants mostly.

The religion of Love is so cucked, precisely because it no longer believes in Hate. Don't be a fucking moron.

If people knew, and truly knew, that a religion of Hatred existed, they would be damn near impossible to cuck. We would have our eyes open to the threat.

If you really want to do something useful, then understand what it is that we are fighting.

If you are able to articulate to people, to fucking normies, the truth of the jews, which is the truth of the religion of hate, then you will be able to red-pill them faster than through any other means.

Stop sucking so much cock, open your goddamn eyes, and see that I am not your enemy. Love doesn't mean 'OH LOL IT"S ALL GOOD GUIES, DON"T WORRY ABOUT IT'.

Love means exposing these faggots to the Normies, rounding them up, and sticking them in a hole to die alone with their thoughts.

YOU JUST ADVOCATED THAT EXILE WAS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR JEWS!

Oh? Exile to where?
ANOTHER OF THEIR POWER BASES!

You want to fight jews with love, tell fucking Reddit about it.
They LOVE, and I mean LOVE taking our ideas and watering them down.

Here though? I would kill you as soon as the enemy.
It also just proves how much of a jew shill you are that you're suddenly talking combat after dropping all that bible shit.

user, take a chillpill.

Exile, imprisonment, whatever you want to call it, the proper term is 'Contained.'

Do you think they'll just, walk, into a cell if we leave the door open? Love means unifying, becoming powerful, and bringing down these parasites.

How is what I advocate helping the Jew, user? I am exposing his deepest and most closely guarded secret, the truth of their collective soul.

If it were common knowledge among the white man that a religion of hate could exist, a religion which punished those who did not hate their enemies enough, the white man would NEVER AGAIN give in to the temptations which have cucked him so strongly.

Call me whatever you want, but you're a fucking sperglord. Calm down, and think rationally, faggot.

Again, you demonstrate your nature as a duplicitous kike playing at being some kind of "sage envoy of peace".
The kike will always manipulate perceptions to appear as an appealing opposite to what he's trying to counter, and we're wise to you.

The soul of peace and love is not our path to victory. It has been our path of enslavement for centuries.
Neither will we accept your poisonous definition of our path as a "religion of hate", as this is simply your attempt to poison our memes.

We DO hate you and WILL hate you to death, but we hardly need help from some filthy kike in defining the philosophy surrounding our hatred for you and love for our kin.

Boy, you sure snatched victory from the jaws of defeat on this one.
I get strength from your salt

user, my message has already been seen.

You are a Jew already, user. You just don't know it yet.

Oh yes. Can't you tell by how many people have swarmed into this thread?

I'll give you the last word, with that. You've already went with me being both mad AND transforming into a jew, so reach for the stars.

You'll get the joke eventually.

No I won't. I'm leaving and don't care.
Also lied about the last word thing.

You can try again though.

Not lost on me user.

OP was a fag and didn't link to it

Ok it may say that
Doesnt say anything close to that

Regardless i no longer care which religion is right. I know that the kikes are evil and left alone their evil will only grow. Whoever the god of the all is, who ever my god is, he commands me to stand against the kikes with all means possible.

I feel great love for a great many things. Ya see the issue with the jew is I can either 'love my enemy' or love all the other great things that my enemy wants to destroy. The two are mutually exclusive and fuethermore to love the jew is to hate all things good.

And thus the only love you can show him is respect as an enemy. Fight honorably, fight with justice. In this way you will heap burning coals upon him, for your love is a sin to him, a temptation to remorse and repentance. They are appalled by the thought of love, the same we are appalled by the idea of feeding our enemies their own children.

You have the right of it. They are evil, and their evil will only grow. Understand their evil, and expose it. The only power it has is from the secrecy that surrounds it.

I would advise you to understand the many different kinds of love which can be experienced and employed.

FOR IT IS WRITTEN — YOU WORSHIP JEWS AND THEY WILL BECOME YOUR ARISTOCRACY!!!!!!

LOVE JEWS AND HATE JEWS

THEY WILL KILL YOU AND YOU WILL BE A SPIRIT

THEN YOU CAN WORSHIP A JEW AS A SPIRIT!

FOR IT IS WRITTEN YOU WORSHIP A JEW AND THEY WILL OWN YOU!

FOR IT IS WRITTEN IN A MOTEL BIBLE AND YOU NEED TO READ IT AND BELIEVE IN IT BECAUSE THAT'S REALLY GOOD AND STUFF AND YOU WILL LEARN TO OBEY THE JEWS AND HATE THE JEWS

Christcucks everyone.

thanks for making you easy to spot.

If your enemies have an inverted moral system, then yes, you have given them a spiritual victory when you kill them hatefully.

If you were to simply hang them like a common criminal, or imprison them for life, rather than excessively tormenting them, then the spiritual victory belongs to you.

If you hate them, they are justified in their hatred of you. They believe that to love God, they must hate their enemies so intensely, that they are driven to cooperate and serve as slaves, rather than suffer that hatred. They believe they must love only themselves, and that it is a sin to love others.

Understand this, and the key to defeating the Eternal Jew is in your hands.

OP is trying to preach some weird shit.
like he's been listening to the ashes and echoes guy and trying to mingle that esoteric bullshit with Christianity.
for a christian, you seem fairly out of touch with the teachings of Christ

user, the teachings of christ were to abandon your life and learn magic, along with higher spiritual truths.

If he came back today, people like you would crucify him all over again.

i missed it, what was the 6 m get?

It was too powerful

no but seriously, what was it?

Ebola chan declared her intentions to spread her love to the Jews next

feel the love israel.

that's too perfect.

this is our board now pussies

I thought the egregore was just powered up by the get.

That's the plan, innit?

There was a point at which this was still an eregore, and we have clearly passed it.

Daily reminder that Ebola only kills niggers, and white people survive it and get superpowers.

EUROPEAN RACE WARS 2016 (TM)

Top kek.

Allow me to end your schizophrenic screeching with