We are continuing from this thread as we are starting a new topic

We are continuing from this thread as we are starting a new topic.
The new topic of trying to blend in with the normies is: Location.

I don't know about you fucks, but I envy the ability of the normie that can find what's going on around their city. I swear to fuck, some normie is always going to some event, some concert, something. Always on the move. What sources does the normie use in order to find out what's always going on? I swear, their very talented in finding people en mass. Secondly, where the fuck do you find friends to spend your times with? I hate to go to places alone.

Reminder, life fucking sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedocumentaries.org/documentary/c-the-century-of-the-self-happiness-machines-season-1-episode-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Excuse my typos too, anons. I'm drinking atm.

I dont know how to reply to this

protip: envying a normie means you're a normie

not every normie is popular, in fact, most aren't

That's okay, user. We are here to learn ;^)

…..from an user who does know what their talking about. One with experience.

I guarantee you, there is something about every Holla Forums user that your typical non-Holla Forums user doesn't have.

Holla Forums is actually ground zero of normie, newfriend

if you want to keep pretending you're not actually a normie yourself, feel free to join your brethren over at >>>//r9k/

wat is normie, when we are all, in fact, normies.

I found out a lot when I worked at a movie theater cause I worked with highschool kids and college kids who always knew what was going down where.

now I spend two weeks every month alone just fucking off

No, anons.

Normies have girlfriends and have a sense of direction with their life.

if only you had a bit of experience with having a gf, you'd realize that it's nothing to envy

and most people with a sense of direction in life are going in the wrong direction

it's better to make your peace with who you really are, than trying to change yourself into something else which is impossible anyway

nothing wrong with being a depressionfag or an alcoholic. embrace your inner loser

oh shit I'm a normie then. well I have a sense of direction in life at least.

having goals doesn't make you a normie though.

the sex is enviable

My brain won't allow me to do so.

prostitution (if it's legal where you live) or random internet hookups (not all the difficult, even if you're fat and ugly) is better sex than having a gf whose constant bitching and moodiness will make your dick go limp faster than an ice pick up your ass

inb4 virgin

Goy book

I've been called handsome irl and I still suck at internet hookups. Nobody ever responds lel

There are categories of people:

Normies - These people are normal and appear normal
Sub normies - These are the users on Reddit and they usually spend their time watching TV or playing videogames
Weirdo - That one guy. You don't know what's wrong with them, but you know something is
The one that fits in - These are the ones you need to be the most careful of, they appear perfectly normal and they can get along with anyone, secretly they are the most abnormal of them all. These people spend all of their time alone and are usually hostile and dangerous on the inside. Usually browses imageboards.

I think I'm a weirdo

Actually no, I'm the one that fits in

it's mostly social conditioning, not your rain per se…you need to unplug from any forms of information that make you feel inadequate ecause you perceive that you don't stack up to {x} person/achievement/quality

the whole economy, entertainment, marketing, sports, etc…all trying to make you feel inadequate and unsatisfied and wanting more…if everyody could just e satisfied with what they have, and if you live in a western society, you pretty much already have everything you will ever need, then the economy would implode ecause consumption would plummet

there are powerful social forces programming you to feel inadequate, newfriend

watch this four episode documentary:

freedocumentaries.org/documentary/c-the-century-of-the-self-happiness-machines-season-1-episode-1

pshh, I may understand that, ut my rain cannot accept that I am going to ed fucking using my own hand to give myself sexual pleasure. Fuck that.

And I don't want a whore ecause they don't give a shit aout who their fucking.

what you're talking aout is love, not sex

divide and conquer, m8

sex with whores, love from family or friends or a dog/cat if your family sucks and you have no friends

it's more social conditioning telling you that you need to cinderella "all in one" package to meet all of your needs

she only exists in cartoons, ooks and fantasyland. real women are horrile. just ask your dad if you don't elieve me

is it just my shitty rowser, or is the fag who owns this oard word-filtering the letter "?"

yes, my father hates to e married.

So does every pretty girl in the world just ecome a itch?

YOU MEAN THE LETTER THE FUCKING NOISE A YELLOW _LACK AND WHITE _UG MAKES AND GOES _ZZZZZZ

what the fuck is happening with the letter that comes etween A and C?

their heads are filled with all sorts of societal ullshit too…proaly even worse than what us guys have to deal with

i don't hate on girls…i just know they are all fucked in the head…and if they start out sweet, they won't stay that way for long

in the end, they just get itter and passive aggressive. you don't want to get chained to that…again, talk to your dad aout it

i think admin is having e6in lulz at our expense

kek..I'm talking to a sweet girl right now…I feel like she will turn later

Life fucking sucks

So what do I do for pussy?

there is no shortage of internet pussy out there…it's all a num6ers game…when the girl is ready to fuck, she usually moves fast, so you should too. in other words, if you're talking to a new girl and things are moving too slow or you think she's playing games with your mind, just dump her and move on to the next girl. contact as many girls as you can and pretty much cut and paste the same 6ullshit with all of them…you'll craft your style over time…that's the 6est i could really give you, user

good luck

thanks

l

I'm not sure what this thread is, but I feel like I belong here.

How DO normies do all this shit?
It baffles me.