Operation Holla Forums: A Final Solution

Hey Holla Forums, /cow/ here. I've been tracking Holla Forums shills for almost a year now and I've come to share my basic knowledge/ask for help. Let's brainstorm how to finish the goons off once and for all. Enough is enough.

As far as I can tell there are three approaches to dealing with them:
1) Spam
2) Doxxing
3) Ignoring them

I'll lay out what I've discovered to be the advantages and disadvantages of each. I'd like to hear your input, and maybe we can have a breakthrough.

spam
As hilarious as it was that their shitty hideout got shut down, a day long shut down isn't going to do it. Me and a few others spammed their first board for three weeks last June and it didn't shut them down. Bui spammed their next board for five months straight and it didn't shut them down. The best way to destroy their boards seems to be to infiltrate their moderation. As soon as the mods do the slightest thing they get butthurt and migrate. But the problem is I see no way to infiltrate Freech at this moment. Any ideas?
doxxing
As I said, on /cow/ we've been tracking these tards for nearly a year. Normally with cows we are able to get some treats but this has been a harder nut to crack. We've discovered that their owner 'oyyboy' is an Omanese-American going to college in Georgia. We thought that Swissproxy was Endo who is another cow, so we got him fired from his job and kicked out of his apartment (lol). But he kept whining he was innocent and it looks like that may be the case, idk. Maybe they framed him? Cunts. Aside from that, we don't know anything that could compromise them. Anyone have any twitter/skype leads?
ignoring them
This is obviously the best solution. They crave attention, and no doubt all of this shit happening the last few days has got them jerking off. The problem is it isn't realistic. They constantly change tactics and rely on the fundamental nature of image boards to continue to shill. Unless the mods become much, much stricter we can't seriously expect this to be a solution.

What do you all think? Check out the /cow/ thread for further info and archives that we've collected from their boards. I think we've finally reached the point where we can exterminate these dipshits once and for all.

I don't trust /cow/. Isn't your mod an admitted jew?

sage

LOL

The owner is called JEWZ but I do not believe he is Jewish. I could be wrong though.

I suck at spotting Intl shills, how do I start gitting gud?

In my experience shills focus on derailing on-topic threads.

One thing about your doxing, have you spotted any of them having ties to govt or being from countries who want to keep westerners caring about 3rd world crap instead of their own countries and communities ? Since Holla Forums is to a certain extent the main provider of nationalist memes and has been making waves for the past two years it would explain why there's so many attacks on us in general.

Not OP but the fact that their owner is from Oman is highly suspicious.

You remember that faggot from Oman we caught a few month ago trying to DOS Trump's website ? He was part of some skiddie facebook hacker group.

Jesus Christ

I wonder if it's the same guy?

They are behind the trump shilling and the cumskin spam after all, wouldn't surprise me.

Probably not the same guy but they might know each other.

lol moralfag
cows dont have rights, if you care about these autists then you probably dont belong on Holla Forums

There is another approach: shilling. Turn their board into Holla Forums bunker, add trolls and "fellow Holla Forums" shitposters. They like freedom of speech, right? Let's abuse that.

After some time, mods will be forced to start "censorship" bans to keep their board in check.

this

I was Jesus Christ-ing at the 'whining he was innocent and it looks like that may be the case' part.

he's a cow, just because he isn't Holla Forums doesnt mean he doesnt deserve to be fucked with

deal w/ it sjw faggot

Consider for even a moment that it was just some normal dude who /cow/ mistook for a target, or someone that one of their targets had assumed an identity of to bait doxxers into fucking with.

If it's legit a lolcow I don't care.

fuck off

fuck off

Holla Forums pls

He's right even if he Holla Forums, ruining the lives of randos is not what we want even if sometimes it's funny, like Ben Garrison. I'm glad he doesn't really have problem with trolls anymore though.

God Speed lad.

Is that a "Jesus Christ, you did well"? Or a "Jesus Christ I'm a fag"?

You disgust me, you fucking swine degenerate filth, we hate feminists because that's what they fucking do, they retaliate to your OMG SO HARMFUL OFFENSIVE NOOOO words by ruining your real life, and you're stepping down to their level? You might as well go preach how women are better than men or gays should be accepted or blacks are equal to whites

YOU DISGUST ME, HAVE A SUGGESTION:

fuck, forgot my sage. here:

we thought he was a goon, maybe we were wrong…so what? either way the guy is an autist

it's an example to all goons, stop your bullshit or we will literally ruin your life

So you've been looking into these guys for ALMOST A YEAR and all you got from it was ruining the life of someone who had no connections to /int*/ whatsoever? Do you get so triggered by a bunch of spergs making fun of you online that you proceed to escalate it offline? Is it SJW to point out how retarded that is?

Yeah I understand that point of view, scorched earth.

Yeah, at least we are doing something. Fight fire with fire.

Cut out the defeatist bullshit