I thought this is like a new take or whatever...

I thought this is like a new take or whatever, but this is literally a shot for shot remake of the cartoon that looks like a shitty fan cosplay tribute. This is fucking shameless even for Disney. At least Maleficent was some take on the material.

Maleficient was feminist propaganda.
And actually I see two nigresses on that poster cosplaying as european ladies who have absolutely nothing to do here… Just like they did in Cinderella with the nigger guard chief. Can't take that bullshit anymore.

I'm not saying anything positive about the movie, it was shit, just that it was at least some take. This one is just fucking pathetic. Lion King remake with cgi animals when.

They've been sneaking niggers in high fantasy European settings for many years now. Started around Hobbit.

All of the singing sounds horrible, auto-tune up the ass.

But I hope you downloaded some screener and didn't give your shekels to watch our european roots being replaced by nigs, which is actually e a high level of mass and mainstream cuckolding when you think about it.

come now user

How are they gonna black the Lion King remake? I know Rafiki was voice by nigger, but this has to be apparent.

It's all because another studio can make a new take because public domain

They can make a new take even on the cartoon, as mentioned with Maleficent.

The Lion king was already the begining of the niggerification. The fucking thing takes place in Africa for gods sake. Walt would have never made such multicultural bullshit.

Nah, Africa is cool, it's the niggers in Africa that are disgusting.

The Neghole and the Pozz would be a better title.

That was the working title.

Why would Disney make this trash when there was already a great 10/10 french kino Beauty and the Beast?

Why a medieval french lord has a nigger maid?

yeah those european roots that have been exposed to multicultural weather since around 1999 are a real bitch right?

Just watch the French version, it is all white, it's also kino.

Triggered cumskin males itt

It's all about marketability

>>>/bbc/

would be same shit

More like one triggered shitskin goon.

100% white yes but it was not really kino though, some really poor choices of CGI and dumb ideas (that ugly ending with giants).

French "blockbusters" are even cringer than americuck's ones.

Your skin will always be the color of shit.

sooo… literally what it was supposed to be?

jungle book was the same thing. just a reshoot.

It's not like there aren't already multiple live-action versions. The 1946 one is the best but the 2014 one is also well worth watching.

Furry propaganda.

When did they make a Chrono Cross movie?

Maybe they can get the actors from the lion king musical play?

I take it the candle and clock characters will be in awful CGI?

This, though the answer is obvious. They have spent a lot of money forming Emma Watson into what she is today, and they have to keep her relevant. So she needs movies, and what's better than a story everyone knows? It looks like you can take your whole family to watch it, etc. On paper, it brings back money and keeps the starlet relevant.

er, no, what the fuck are you talking about faggot?

Maleficent was a travesty. Its "original take" was nothing more than feminist propaganda.

Who cares, everything is feminist propaganda now, it was a take at least.