Evalion MRA/jew spam thread

Last one hit bump limit. Guess the sellout mods are asleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.teknikata.com/?dir=evalion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really do hope she turns into Holla Forums's Boxxy so all the asshurt no waifu shills will get so salty they decide to make their own 7chan.

If someone knows who the kikedog poster is, do tell.

It's me, user. Do you need me to give you my personal address? :^)

and yet normies stare in wonder as we bury these garbage threas in jewdog, vcr repair, car maintenance and transregret shitposting

there are still a few oldfags hanging around, times like this bring them out of hiding.
and i love it

probs a rogue mod. all reports made against him are dismissed.

its like you have no concept of anything outside of whatever narrative bubble you have created

nigger, if I was a mod, I'd be indicted for being to anchor-friendly.

Fighting your enemies and improving the world makes life livable.

Yes. I would prefer your name and personal address.

Probably, he appears to be in with da boys as you can see here >>>/baphomet/111793

I want to have a dozen children with her.

IT'S NOT ECELB WHEN GEX DOES IT

LELE CAMWHORE, HERE REDPILLS DON'T REAL= t.MGTOW /r9k/ poster

what the fuck are you talking about dude? its time to stop posting

Nothing sets the old timers off like e-celeb camwhore shills.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
NW Washington, D.C. 20500
My friends call me Onigger, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Don't shit on Gex. He made a difference, you didn't.

How long do video tapes last?
(From: Raymond Carlsen ([email protected]).)

I have not seen any "official" guidelines on tape longevity for a long time, since the Beta days. Use of old tapes will not generally ruin video heads but may clog them. Proper manual cleaning restores normal operation.

Your mileage really depends on several factors, the most important being the conditions under which it's used. I've seen VCRs that can chew up a tape in one or two passes and make it unusable. High humidity and heat will cause tapes to stick to the head drum and wear prematurely. Shuttling tapes back and forth and leaving them sit in pause (on one spot) can accelerate wear.

Under ideal conditions: clean machine in good alignment running a tape from beginning to end without stopping is as good as you're going to get. Alignment tape manufacturers used to indicate expected life as the "number of passes". No significant degradation in 50 passes, but after that, dropouts become obvious. Maximum life is 200 passes. At that point, the tape is starting to break down with oxide particles being shed onto the heads (actually happens with all tapes to some degree) causing head clogging. With tapes of any age, a liquid spill such as soda pop ends the game right there. It can be cleaned, but unless it's your precious home movies, forget it.

I would use a tape until the dropouts become annoying. Dropouts are places on the tape where the oxide is missing. You'll see them more at the beginning of a tape where it's mechanically stressed by loading and unloading. A lateral scratch on a tape (caused by buildup of gunk in a VCR) will show up as a 3 or 4 line continuous dropout somewhere on the screen. Look at some heavily used rental tapes and you'll get the idea. So, bottom line: use it until it shows it's age. :)
Preventive maintenance
You no doubt have heard that a VCR should be cleaned and checked periodically. This is basi

Just an ecelb goyim, don't want him talked about on Holla Forums because he's an ecelb.

It's not because i'm a kike wanting to suppress evalion and gex's redpills or anything…

If you mostly use new brand-name tapes to make your own recordings, rarely play rental tapes, and have the VCR located in a clean cool relatively dust free and smoke free location, you may be able to go 5 years with no problems. However, a more prudent interval would be 1-2 years between preventive maintenance and rubber replacement after 4-5 years. Obviously, if you time shift every evening or have frequent marathon viewing parties you should probably reduce the PM interval.

If you play rental movies every weekend or older tapes and have chain smokers in the house, every 3 months may not be frequent enough. I would suggest 6 months to 1 year between preventive maintenance and rubber replacement after 3-4 years.

If you want some guidelines, see the next section: Sample VCR preventive maintenance schedule.

Realistically, you are not going to do any PM anyway. So, just be aware of the types of symptoms that would be indications of the need for cleaning or other preventive or corrective maintenance - erratic loading, need to convince the VCR to perform certain operations, whirring motors without completing cycle, VCR taking longer to go into or out of a particular mode than you recall, jittery or noisy picture, or wavering or muddy sound. If your inspection reveals deteriorated rubber parts, obviously these should be replaced regardless of their age.

Of course, acute symptoms like a tape jam or tape munching episode is a sign of the need for emergency treatment. This still may mean that a thorough cleaning is all that is needed.

I generally don't consider cleaning tapes to be of much value for preventive maintenance since they do not run long enough or with enough force to clean the rollers, stationary heads, and guide posts. Also, the dry type, in particular, are abrasive and frequent use may cause premature wear to the expensive video heads.

The following are some reasons to inspect and clean a VCR periodically:

This will maintain performance at factory new levels. Dirt, dust, and shed tape oxide all contribute to a reduction in stable tape movement and possible problems with noisy or jumping pictures and muddy or wavering sound.

Dirt, dust, and other crud can be deposited on the tapes you run through the VCR contaminating them and passing problems on to this or other VCRs in the future.

Your inspection will reveal if service parts like belts, tires, the pinch roller, etc. are in good conditions so that future surprises will be minimized.

If you follow the instructions in the section: General guide to VCR cleaning and rubber parts replacement, there is minimal risk to the VCR. However, don't go overboard. If the belts are in good condition (by appearance and stretch test), just clean them or leave them alone. This is especially true in the (generally infrequent) designs of some models of VCR tape transports where significant disassembly is required to replace a belt. In this situation, you risk not being able to put everything back the way it was. Most belts can be replaced with little or no disassembly beyond removing the top and bottom covers and possibly any circuit boards that may be in the way, Sometimes one or two additional screws will need to be loosened or removed to move a bracket or shield.

Trouble In Transtopia: Murmurs Of Sex Change Regret

Everyone has regrets. Some of us have big regrets. Most everyone has some place to go to get help dealing with them.

Except for, say, a guy who had sex-change surgery and now would like to have his penis back. (The one God gave him.)

Our culture seems pretty much “to each his own” when it comes to elective bodily mutilation and the regret thereof. And there’s a lot of regret out there. According to a British poll, a whopping 65 percent of those who’ve had various cosmetic surgeries regret it. People who regret their tattoos, plastic surgery, or more extreme body modifications (here’s a sad Buzzfeed pictorial on the effects of ear gauges) can read up on the Internet and find an open array of remedies. Plastic surgeons make money both puttin’ it in and takin’ it out.

Hollywood stars can speak openly about misgivings over their boob jobs and whatnot. Regarding her lip enhancement surgery, Courtney Love said: “I just want the mouth God gave me back.”

But the difference between Love and the guy with phantom penis syndrome is that the guy isn’t allowed to talk about his regret. Not openly. The transgender lobby actively polices and suppresses discussion of sex-change regret, and claims it’s rare (no more than “5 percent.”) However, if you do decide to “de-transition” to once again identify with the sex in your DNA, talking about it will get you targeted by trans activists. So it’s a challenge to understand the scope of regret for sex change surgery. It’s out there, but…

‘It’s Genital Mutilation’

Let’s start with Alan Finch, a resident of Australia who decided when he was 19 to transition from male to female, and in his 20s had genital surgery. But then, at age 36, Finch told the Guardian newspaper in 2004:

. . . transsexualism was invented by psychiatrists. . . .You fundamentally can’t change sex … the surgery doesn’t alter you genetically. It’s genital mutilation. My ‘vagina’ was just the bag of my scrotum. It’s like a pouch, like a kangaroo. What’s scary is you still feel like you have a penis when you’re sexually aroused. It’s like phantom limb syndrome. It’s all been a terrible misadventure. I’ve never been a woman, just Alan . . . the analogy I use about giving surgery to someone desperate to change sex is it’s a bit like offering liposuction to an anorexic.

Finch went on to sue the Australian gender identity clinic at Melbourne’s Monash Medical Center for misdiagnosis. He also was involved in starting an outreach to others called “Gender Menders.” The reaction from the transgender community was fast, furious, and abusive, particularly in the Susans.org discussion forum as described in Sheila Jeffrey’s book, “Gender Hurts.”

Since then, Finch’s outreach website has been archived and there is no further information online. In fact, Finch’s subsequent silence is the norm for those who change their minds. This is perhaps not surprising, given the vigor and vindictiveness of the transgender community in persecuting those who have the temerity to suggest that all is not well in sexual La-La Land. But if you look you can find rogue headlines every now and then that even Hollywood’s fawning over “all things trans” can’t quite control. There’s much evidence that the carefully crafted pictures of transgender “authenticity” and “happiness” are more fiction than fact.

You're exactly right, and you know why?
His video didn't fucking feature him on camera
His video didn't fucking feature him talking
He didn't try forming a cult of personality around himself or attempt to create a following

GEX WASN'T AN ECELEB BUT I UNDERSTAND WHEN ALL YOU DO IS WATCH YT VIDS, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND

how's that for all caps red?

Buried Stories of High-Profile Regret

Rene Richards and Mike Penner remain fairly well known as male-to-female transgenders, the former from the 1970s and the latter recently. Both have stories of misgivings and sorrows that cannot be explained away through the old standard “it’s-society’s-fault” routinely trotted out by the transgender lobby.

Tennis champion Rene Richards was one of the first to go through sex-change surgery and was something of a sensation in the 1970s. As such, you might expect Richards to be a tower of strength, offering encouragement to those in similar circumstances today. Well, not so much. This is what Richards had to say in an excerpt from a March 1999 interview attributed to Tennis Magazine (unavailable in full online):

If there was a drug that I could have taken that would have reduced the pressure, I would have been better off staying the way I was—a totally intact person. I know deep down that I’m a second-class woman. I get a lot of inquiries from would-be transsexuals, but I don’t want anyone to hold me out as an example to follow. Today there are better choices, including medication, for dealing with the compulsion to cross dress and the depression that comes from gender confusion. As far as being fulfilled as a woman, I’m not as fulfilled as I dreamed of being. I get a lot of letters from people who are considering having this operation…and I discourage them all.’ —Rene Richards, “The Liaison Legacy,” Tennis Magazine, March 1999.

A 2007 New York Times interview, “The Lady Regrets,” describes Richards’ temperament this way: “… as she wearies of the interview, her body language seems to become more traditionally male, suggesting an athlete who is wearying of the game.”

Penner’s story is even more tragic. In April 2007, Penner, a Los Angeles Times sportswriter for 24 years, announced in a stunning column that he would come back from vacation as “Christine Daniels.” He then wrote a blog, “Woman in Progress,” as he lived as a woman and served as a spokesperson for transgender activism.

But then, with no explanation, Penner decided in 2008 to de-transition. He readopted his byline, Mike Penner, and lived again as a man. All blog posts and bylines by Christine Daniels were mysteriously scrubbed from the LA Times website. Penner discussed none of it. But according to one report, he was devastated over not being able to save his marriage. Then tragically, in November 2009, Penner killed himself. The funeral for Penner was strictly private to keep out media. The LGBT community had their own memorial service, but only for “Christine Daniels,” not Mike Penner.

Another heart-wrenching story, of a female-to-male transgender, is that of Nancy Verhelst in Belgium. She was aghast after her surgery, saying she felt more like a “monster” than a man. She also spoke of her sad childhood, in which her mother rejected her in favor of her brothers, and isolated little Nancy in a room over the garage. Nancy was so distraught that she asked doctors to put her to death under Belgium’s lax euthanasia laws. They coldly complied.

DAS RITE

Trying to Drown the Iceberg

These stories may be the tip of the proverbial iceberg. There are many such scattered about, and you can see my blog for supplementation. No doubt they’re not widely reported because they don’t fit the “transgender-as-paragon-of-personal-courage” narrative so popular in the media today. But there’s also that element of active suppression by the trans activists.

Take, for example, one Reddit thread entitled “Grieving” from “m2f2m” (male-to-female-to-male) which generated a reader’s friendly warning to let him know that his subreddit was reported to the “transphobia project” which “has a habit of invading linked threads with its own method of education which includes name-calling and downvotes.” In fact, it looks like that’s been deleted. But here’s a poignant excerpt from m2f2m’s painfully honest blog:

I am grieving at how I have mutilated my body. . . . In the case of my surgeon, he seemed all too happy to cut off my testicles, as soon as he had a couple of glowing letters from my doctor and former therapist, saying what a nice lady I had become, how well I had ‘assimilated’ etc. Fuckin crazy. Anyway, I’ve been cryin’.

See also this Reddit conversation that seems to confirm both how common trans doubts and regrets are, and how threatened transgender activists are by them:

[–]PrairieFlame 3 points 3 months ago

Thanks for the links. This sub has been pretty dead, but /r/gender_critical has got a lot of activity.

[–]Guyrl[S] 2 points 3 months ago

It has been, and that’s too bad. The perspectives of people who have detransitioned has been the most helpful thing for me right now.

[–]thirdwaytrans 2 points 3 months ago

I’m so glad you find my perspectives helpful. It makes them worth writing!

[–]grvsmth 0 points 7 days ago

Too bad /r/gender_critical is so intolerant of any non-essentialist critiques of gender, huh?

[–]Guyrl[S] 0 points 3 months ago

I linked to this post in r/asktransgender in a post by someone wondering if they should detransition and asking for advice, and it got me banned.

[–]thirdwaytrans 0 points 3 months ago

Welcome to the banned club! I really worry about all of the people that are questioning and then people are actively censoring any alternate information.

[–]Guyrl[S] 0 points 3 months ago

Haha thanks I suppose. I don’t understand how anyone would want to limit their perspective so militantly. Especially given the severity and permanence of decisions concerning transitioning. I myself am terrified of the thoughts and feelings I’ve been having about my gender identity and want to consider all possible aspects and angles before making a decision. I didn’t think detransition was such a threat to people in that community.

Reddit censorship is also discussed on this blog called Third Way Trans.

A Survivor’s Mission to Reach Out to Regretters

While conversations like the above go on—and are suppressed—some brave souls push to get the word out about the potential for regret and other consequences far more severe.
A national survey of more than 6,500 transgenders asked the question, ‘Have you tried to commit suicide?’ Forty-one percent answered, ‘Yes.’

Walt Heyer is perhaps the most active among the survivors out there, and possibly the most vilified by transgender activists. He is a clear-eyed and gentle man, now in his 70s, who had sex reassignment surgery and lived as a woman for many years. Because of the devastation sown by the gender confusion, Heyer offers information and support in blogs called sexchangeregret.com and transdetransition.

Heyer has also authored three relevant books: “Paper Genders,” “Gender, Lies and Suicide,” and “Trading My Sorrows” that provide resources to understand the destructive effects of gender confusion. He cites, for example, a national survey of more than 6,500 transgenders that asked the question, “Have you tried to commit suicide?” Forty-one percent answered, “Yes.” One need look no further for compelling evidence of widespread transgender and sex change regret.

A Bit of Honesty from Sweden

A Swedish study from 2003 found that post-operative mortality and suicide rates for transsexuals are many times higher than the general population. And that’s in Sweden, probably the friendliest environment on the planet for transgender individuals.
He explains how he cried and would have likely changed his mind if the doctor simply asked him just before the surgery if he was certain about it.

Also out of Sweden is a 2010 documentary entitled “Regretters” in which two older Swedish men who each lived as a woman for many years decided to go back to their male identities. (The film has made the rounds at various LGBT events, interesting given its controversial nature.) I recently watched Regretters on YouTube with English subtitles, but that option is no longer available. I hope you can still watch a subtitled trailer here. A few more subtitled excerpts are available in this three-minute discussion with the director.

In “Regretters,” one of the men, Mikael, describes how he felt immediately upon seeing the results of the surgery and his penis gone. He rues aloud: “I was devastated. What have I done? What on earth have I done?” In the full version he explains how he cried and would have likely changed his mind if the doctor simply asked him just before the surgery if he was certain about it. Mikael also explained that he was always painfully shy towards women and never felt he could find someone who would date him or marry him. So—starved for a woman and fearful of rejection—he concluded that he needed to be a woman.

The other man, Orlando, who still looks and dresses androgynously, stated he was “shocked” to see his penis gone after the surgery. Absolutely shocked. Orlando passed very nicely as a woman and managed to trick a man who wanted children into marrying him. Orlando describes his many machinations in covering up, but after a decade the truth came out and the “marriage” ended.

Now I feel like an elderly alzheimer's patient reminiscing about using wax cylinders on his talking machine.

And fuck e-celebs too.

VCR Maintenance and Troubleshooting Guide
Safety
Once you remove the cover(s) of a VCR (ignoring the warnings about no user serviceable parts, etc.), there are some risks to you and your VCR. You also, of course, void the warranty (at least in principle). Therefore, if the unit is still under warranty, having it serviced professionally may be your wisest option.

Stay away from the line side of the power supply - put electrical tape over the exposed connections. To be doubly sure, tape a piece of cardboard or thick plastic over the power supply section. Other than that, there is more danger of damaging the VCR by accidentally shorting something out or breaking a little plastic doodad than of you getting hurt.

Don't wear any jewelry or other articles that could accidentally contact circuitry and conduct current, or get caught in moving parts (protect long hair as well).

If circuit boards need to be removed from their mountings, put insulating material between the boards and anything they may short to. Hold them in place with string or electrical tape. Prop them up with insulation sticks - plastic or wood.

Connect/disconnect any test leads with the equipment unpowered and unplugged. Use clip leads or solder temporary wires to reach cramped locations or difficult to access locations.

If you must probe live, put electrical tape over all but the last 1/16" of the test probes to avoid the possibility of an accidental short which could cause damage to various components. Clip the reference end of the meter or scope to the appropriate ground return.

Perform as many tests as possible with power off and the equipment unplugged. For example, the semiconductors in the switching power supply of a VCR can be tested for shorts and the fusable resistors can be tested for opens.

A Coming Wave of Regret?

Thanks to the courage of the people who speak out, these regrets have been getting more attention in recent years. A British man who regrets his surgery recently claimed that there has not been enough psychiatric counseling of patients. He is now pressing the National Health Service to reverse his surgery. Britain’s youngest patient –much touted in the press for his courage in changing to a female—has also spoken out. Bradley Cooper begged his family for years, then finally got the go-ahead to switch at age 17. But after a year of living as a woman, he found the whole thing “overwhelming” and cancelled the surgery. Another story appeared on Huffington Post here. Radical feminist Julie Bindel wrote an article, “The Operation that Can Ruin Your Life.”

A few voices within the transgender community seem to expect a coming wave of regretters. Consider this excerpt from a March 2014 report by an Australian transgender activist, entitled: “Coming Trend within the Trans Community, including Doubts and Regrets:”

Yes, there are several well documented cases of regret or de-transition. . . . Most however, hide their dissatisfaction and de-transition in stealth, with the outcome that the true numbers will never be known. This is most unfortunate, as we need to understand these problems that they face and why it is happening more over time. I am not just alluding to Australia, but the World at large if we are to understand what causes us to have doubts and regrets.

Finally, Sundog Pictures, a well-known UK documentary production house, seems to have been exploring the possibility of a documentary on the phenomenon of sex change regret. But chances are you won’t be hearing about it.

Consider this October 2014 blog post at TransActivist.com: “No I will not Help Sundog Make a Documentary about Trans ‘Regret’” which reacts to a letter of inquiry about the project from a Sundog representative. “NotRightRuth” scolded and lashed out against Sundog Pictures for its interest and stated that such a documentary would be “harmful” to the trans-agenda. A number of followers retweeted it here.

If Sundog Pictures is indeed interested, that’s yet another indication that sex-change regret is far deeper and broader than reported. But with or without a new documentary, murmurs of regret are liable to get louder. Biological truth has a way of outing itself. The hard reality of it is written right into our DNA as “male” or “female.” In the end, transgender activists and their media enablers won’t be able to drown that massive iceberg.

the mirror already have more dislikes than likes.

shut it down

dont fret it gets better 15 hrs in

why did you stop spamming jew dog? busy to dislike the mirror videos?

What is it about a young girl talking about Hitler that sends people into a wave of asshurt?
I mean, you can even feel the effects of those salty dislikes in the attitude here on Holla Forums.

that's weird, your post looks like it wants to be a counterargument, but it isn't

there is a reason we are shitting these threads up, remove the topic, remove the fracture point.

get played harder you fucking casual,
we are the immune system in overdrive

just fuck my night up fam

How to Use Coolants Safely

When you flush your vehicle's cooling system yourself, it’s important to avoid endangering children and animals. Because coolant looks and tastes good, a puddle can be hazardous to children. That goes double for thirsty cats, dogs, and wildlife. Most coolant contains ethylene glycol, which is poisonous when swallowed. According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), this chemical causes depression followed by respiratory and cardiac failure, kidney damage, and brain damage.

Although no coolant is completely nontoxic, some coolants on the market contain propylene glycol instead of ethylene glycol to reduce their toxicity. At least one brand has received the Seal of Approval from the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). However, even if you use this type of coolant, be sure to take the following steps to protect your pets and small children from accidentally drinking coolant:

Make it a habit to check under your vehicle for coolant leaks.

If you find a puddle of colored liquid below the under-the-hood area and it isn’t oily, it’s probably coolant.

Clean up any spills thoroughly.

Sop up all of it with kitty litter or absorbent rags, and then hose down the area thoroughly until the surface is clean. (Don’t just hose it without sopping it up — you’ll just be spreading the stuff around!)

Dispose of the contaminated rags or kitty litter safely by placing it in a plastic bag, sealing it, and putting it in the trash.

Store unused coolant safely.

The appropriate jugs have childproof lids, but you should still store them out of reach and away from heat, which can release toxic fumes.

Store used coolant safely until disposal.

Pour used coolant into a container with a screw-on cap, label the container as “coolant” or “antifreeze,” and place it well out of the reach of kids and pets until you can dispose of it.

Don’t put used coolant in containers that formerly contained beverages. They’re too easily mistaken, and the sweet taste of the coolant can compound the error.

Dispose of used coolant safely by taking it to a recycling center that handles toxic waste or a place that specifically recycles used coolant.

To find a place to safely dispose of used coolant, visit the Earth 911, or call your city hall or your local toxic waste management agency.

Some auto supply stores accept used coolant as a public service. Call the major stores in your area to find out whether they do so. If not, try a service station, which can either run the coolant through its recycling machine or include it in the batch sent out for safe disposal. Be prepared to pay for this service, though, because the service station didn’t get to flush your cooling system for you.

I see you homos sucking his dick in every thread. That's why he stopped using his trip

As for the cam thing, she's like 18 on her first Youtube, most of her vids didn't even have her face. What a retard you are just going along with the "popular opinion" of the shills here.

Why do I need a counter-argument for a literal subjective view on the situation?

I want a sex change… again: Transsexual who had £10,000 surgery on NHS wants to become a man again - because being a woman is exhausting

A transsexual who had a £10,000 sex change on the NHS to become a woman now wants the taxpayer to foot the bill for a further £14,000 of surgery so she can become a man again.

Chelsea Attonley, 30, who was born a boy and called Matthew, said she now finds being a woman 'exhausting', is tired of putting on make-up and wearing heels, and now accepts that she should always have stayed a man.

Chelsea said she had struggled with her identity while growing up in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, and as a child she would dress up in women's clothes.

In her twenties she became a drag queen known as Miss Malibu, drawing on glamour model Katie Price's look for inspiration.

Just let the cucks be, it's imperative that we figure out who the dogeposter is.

He got defensive when someone implied he's a mod, so he could be related to those circles.

Honestly, it does seem incredibly scary how easy it is for shills to turn the tide of popular opinion with just a couple days of spamming.

Imagine if some dedicated group decided to spam against Hitler for weeks. Would it turn Holla Forums into an anti-Hitler board?

Real fucking scary knowing any opinion/topic can be manipulated like that.
The shills have gotten fucking amazing at their jobs.

I am Jim btw.

An initial bid for a sex change to become a woman was turned down by a doctor, sending Chelsea into a spiral of depression, she said.

But then the former drag queen, who copied Jordan's style by wearing a blonde wig, mini skirts and stilettos, had a chance meeting with her idol in a nightclub in 2007.

The glamour model told her to 'go for it' and her words inspired Chelsea to return to her GP and push once again for the gender reassignment surgery, costing £10,000.

But now, seven years after surgery to become a woman, Chelsea wants to go back to being a man - and wants the taxpayer to foot the bill.

Chelsea, who lives on welfare benefits, told a magazine yesterday she finds dressing and acting as a girl 'exhausting' and feels she has never been fully accepted as a real woman.

She is aiming to have a breast reduction on the NHS and painful gender reassignment surgery to give her back a penis at a total cost of £14,000.

your shill card is showing

They tried to do that with the Confederacy a while back.

Chelsea, now living in London, said: 'I have always longed to be a woman, but no amount of surgery can give me an actual female body and I feel like I am living a lie.

'It is exhausting putting on make-up and wearing heels all the time. Even then I don't feel I look like a proper woman.

'I suffered from depression and anxiety as a result of the hormones too.

'I have realised it would be easier to stop fighting the way I look naturally and accept that I was born a man physically.'

Chelsea, who spoke on ITV's This Morning earlier this year about Katie Price's encouragement, says she does not feel guilty about asking the taxpayer to pay for her reversion.

'Now I have decided I want to live as Matthew, I am desperate to have my FF-cup boobs removed,' she said.

'I can't afford to have them done privately, so I am hoping to have the op on the NHS.

'I can't work at the moment because I am too upset after what I have been through.

'I am considering having penis reconstruction too. I don't feel bad about the NHS paying for the surgery as I don't consider it a choice.

'I need to have these operations for the sake of my mental health. I am lucky enough to live in a country where there is free health care.'

Chelsea, who changed her name by deed poll from Matthew in 2008 after a £5,000 boob job in Thailand partly funded by benefit money, says she gradually began having doubts about the sex change.

She said: 'I thought the surgery would make me feel complete, but it didn't.

'I knew deep down that, even though I had had surgery, I had still been born a man.

'But I tried my best to block out my feelings.'

Chelsea said living as a woman is exhausting.

'No matter how much make-up I put on or how I dressed, I knew people would not know me as a real woman.

Truth

'It was draining to constantly think about how to walk and speak like a girl.

'I was fighting a losing battle. When people found out about my past, they treated me like a liar and a fake. I suffered from anxiety and depression.'

She said she lost the support of her mother when she died from a heart attack.

She said : 'I could not keep up the act of pretending to be a woman any more. It was making me miserable.

'I had to go back to living as Matthew.'

Chelsea has already had testosterone injections to begin her transition to becoming a man again.

She has also had testosterone injections to stimulate hair growth and has cut his hair.

She added: 'If people criticise me for wanting treatment on the NHS, it does not bother me.

'I know I need these changes to make me happy and no one should deny me that.'

The TaxPayers' Alliance yesterday insisted the NHS should not be expected to pay out again.

Research director Alex Wild said: 'The NHS must prioritise crucial frontline services over ridiculous vanity operations.

'This whole saga has simply cost far too much. If the Health Service is to be properly funded, this sort of waste must be cut out.'

Sure thing, now I know for sure.

For thermal or warmup problems, a can of 'cold spray' or 'circuit chiller' (they are the same) and a heat gun or blow dryer come in handy to identify components whose characteristics may be drifting with temperature. Using the extension tube of the spray can or making a cardboard nozzle for the heat gun can provide very precise control of which components you are affecting.

Basic cleaning supplies include Q-tips (you may know them as cotton buds) for everything BUT video heads, chamois covered cleaning sticks (for video heads), lint free cloths or paper towels, water, and isopropyl alcohol (preferably 91 percent medicinal grade or better).

For info on useful chemicals, adhesives, and lubricants, see the document "Troubleshooting of Consumer Electronic Equipment".

If you have several VCRs or do repairs for friends (former friends?), there are inexpensive kits of VCR mechanical parts like washers and springs that come in handy. General belt or similar kits are not worthwhile unless you are in the service business - there is too much variety in the sizes and other characteristics of these types of parts to make an assortment a good investment.

Note: while working with the top off, you may need to put pieces of strategically located cardboard over the area of the cassette to block extraneous light from causing erratic behavior (modes aborting, not starting at all, etc.) with the start/end-of-tape sensors. Not all VCRs are sensitive to extraneous illumination but I have been bitten more than once by not doing this. Using overhead instead of direct illumination will probably help as well. In extreme cases, placing electrical tape over the end sensors may be needed but this will likely confuse the microcontroller under certain conditions into thinking that a non- existent tape is present - or if your troubleshooting will permit, leave a cassette in the transport. (I have heard of at least one case where this was a problem even for normal operation - apparently, light was falling on the VCR in just the wrong way where it happened to be located. The VCR would enter rewind mode regardless of what the helpless human wanted unless tipped on end!)
Test equipment
Don't start with the electronic test equipment, start with some analytical thinking. Many problems associated with consumer electronic equipment do not require a schematic (though one may be useful). The majority of problems with VCRs are mechanical and can be dealt with using nothing more than a good set of precision hand tools; some alcohol, degreaser, contact cleaner, light oil and grease; and your powers of observation (and a little experience). Your built in senses and that stuff between your ears represents the most important test equipment you have.

A DMM or VOM is necessary for checking of power supply voltages and testing of sensors, LEDs, switches, and other small components. Unless you get deep into the electronic repair of VCRs, an oscilloscope is not required.

There are two items of important test equipment that you probably already have:

A video signal source - both RF and baseband (RCA jacks). Unless you are troubleshooting tuner or video/audio input problems, either one will suffice. RF sources include a pair of rabbit ears or an outdoor antenna, a cable connection, or a VCR with a working RF modulator. Similarly, a working VCR makes a handy baseband or RF signal source.

A display device. A video monitor or TV makes an excellent video signal display. Many video problems can be diagnosed by just examining the picture. If you have an old TV with a vertical hold control, this is useful when adjusting backtension, should the need arise. A B/W TV is adequate for many of the tests you will be performing.

Why you should read the entire FAQ first

If you have no prior experience with precision electromechanical repair, don't just jump in as the following actual experience demonstrates:

(From: someone who would prefer not to be identified).

"Ok, I did something dumb. I was given an old VCR (early 80s) a couple weeks ago (JVC-7100U). It stopped playing and recording, but FF and rewind worked fine. Reading the FAQ, I decided to check it out. I took the top off, and was trying to make the motor run so I could see the problem. There was an incandescent light, and I figured there was a light sensor, so I moved the lamp out of the way. The FAQ suggests electrical tape over the lamp, but I hadn't read it yet. My manipulation caused the lamp to fail. Until I could replace it, I just jumped the connection, which worked fine for awhile. I had just figured out the problem with play/record was a drive wheel not making contact with the take-up reel. It seemed to be a result of a weak spring, and I was trying to figure out which one, when the screwdriver I was manipulating the arm with slipped, and contacted the back side of a circuit board. Lesson number two: Use a chopstick for that purpose. I believe it was at this point I realized I got no reaction from any of the VCR control buttons, so maybe I shorted something out. All the buttons worked before. Even worse, as I was reinstalling the tape loading mechanism, the screwdriver slipped again, in a different place, and I did see a flash when it contacted the back of the circuit board. Whoops."

Don't let this happen to you. Or, at least start out with an old expendable VCR and accept the hits to your pride!
Cassette cheaters
When troubleshooting mechanical problems in a VCR, one of the handiest accessories is a cassette cheater - a frame to fool the VCR into thinking there is a cassette in place so that you have access to the reel spindles and idler.

You can buy these for $6-12 but you can make one that is almost as nice:

Take a discarded cassette, open it up and throw away everything but the top and bottom halves and the screws.

Punch out the plastic windows - and somewhat more of the top and bottom if you are so inclined - relatively little of the original structure is actually needed to fool the microbrain of the VCR! The more open the cheater is, the easier it will be to see and access guts of the VCR while running.

What is it with young girls? Everyone knows they don't know shit and only parrot stuff for attention. That's why if her handlers want Holla Forums fame they can come, show their faces, and be laughed off the block like the faggots they are.

it's funny how it works, the longer you are part of a community the more people you get to know.
even on an anonymous board

I love that a couple of old to semi oldfags can trigger eceleb autists so hard

next level shit

=BROO==

YOU FORGOT TO SAGE

NOOOOOOO

The insanity of hormone blockers for kids

One controversial treatment for children with gender dysphoria is the administration of drugs called hormone blockers to delay puberty. The practice is gaining traction without any scientific proof that it is appropriate or effective, and despite the evidence that it can be harmful:

Most children with gender dysphoria will not remain gender dysphoric after puberty. [1]
The FDA has not approved hormone blockers for use in transgender children—not even for experimental use.
A search for one hormone blocker, Lupron, shows that people are reporting serious long-term, debilitating side effects from having used the drug.

Given these facts, why would anyone inject these drugs into children?

Doctors and parents want to help the child cope with the distress he or she is experiencing. Is relief of adolescent distress really worth the risk?

Most will grow out of the dysphoria. Isn't there some way to work through the distress than experimenting on our children?
[1] J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2008 Dec;47(12):1413-23. doi: 10.1097/CHI.0b013e31818956b9., "Psychosexual outcome of gender-dysphoric children", Wallien MS, Cohen-Kettenis PT., Department of Medical Psychology, Graduate School of Neurosciences, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Gex isn't a celeb because he doesn't fucking do anything that actual celebrities do. You are actually fucking suggesting that anyone who makes a fucking video and posts it somewhere is automatically an eceleb. Gex didn't put himself on camera, or talk, or attempt to gather a following or monetize them or do anything for attention. You said it yourself, he stopped using his trip because he didn't WANT attention. That's the total opposite of a fucking eceleb you retard.

You think Holla Forums is being hypocritical because it doesn't want to deal with a girl who placed herself on camera and spoke, and whose gimmick was to name the jew while being as cutesy as possible. Did Gex do any of that shit? No. EXPLAIN TO ME how Gex qualifies as an eceleb in any way, because right now your only criteria is "well he made a video and he posted with a trip on here a few times, therefore he's an eceleb."

That's my argument. Your counterargument is your attempt to explain why I'm wrong, and your refusal to do so means you're not only a faggot, but you also don't understand what a counterargument is or why you should bother explaining why you're right, IF you're right.

Absolute horseshit. Can you even try to defend this? There is nothing wrong with redpilled youtubers gathering support from the redpilled so they can expand the repdpilled base.

HUUUURRRRR

Most of the board are NatSocs. Why would we be against that? It's good to critique and hold people accountable but what was wrong with someone gaining popularity promoting Nat Soc? THAT'S WHAT WE WANT.

That girl did more promoting Nat Soc than you have ever done in your entire life and you're hear on some dodgy shill crusade? Fuck off back to your pit Juden.

Most aesthetic shitposting of 2016.

wow I filtered the spammers and the thread is almost dead

to think that this cute young nazi girl triggers intlrs so hard

you keep swapping back and forth, how bad are you at your job. you are essentially securing that this bitch has no future anywhere other than porno

Except Hitler wasn't a little girl shill. He could speak for himself, and said things that were new, true and interesting.

He was everything your loli e-celeb isn't.

Look at it the other way around. Imagine if the Jews had placed a deranged little girl on the podium before 1930s natsocs. They would have laughed them, and their shill-loli off the block.

These low test faggot whiteknights are as much a problem as their e-celeb cancer.

Neither does (((Steven Spielberg)))

You autists still jizz whenever he posts in a thread with his trip.

I'm just annoyed they're trying incessantly to claim they are the ones on the right side, and anyone pro-Evalion is the shill.
Like this guy:

not wanting normies to see this.

i wonder if the shills are those twitter e-celebs from a few days ago that were not shut down by the nigger mod.

If Sex Change Regret Is Rare, Why Are Surgeons Offering Reversal Surgery?

I've been reporting about the widespread regret for years while everyone in the media says regret is rare. The Belgrade Center for Genital Reconstructive Surgery says that they have received requests for reversal surgery.

If sex change regret is so rare, why are so many requesting reversal surgery?

If sex change regret is so rare, why are surgeons offering reversal surgery?

These surgeons are known to perform the reversal surgery:

Dr. Sava Perovic, Sava Perovic Foundation Surgery
Dr. Rados Djinovic, Sava Perovic Foundation Surgery
Dr. Miroslav Djordjevic, Belgrade Center for Genital Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Stan Monstrey, Universitair Ziekenhuis
Dr. Sherman Leis, The Philadelphia Center for Transgender Surgery

Of course the answer is: sex change regret is not rare at all.

Physician: "I was horribly maimed"

I woke up screaming after my gender surgery. My body was aware of the tragedy and harm that had occurred—it was too bad that my mind did not comprehend the reality. That was in 2005. I had just completed a 15-month period of gender transition at age 45. I thought I was on my way to fulfilling my dreams and destiny of becoming a woman. The truth my body knew was that I was forever horribly maimed, and despite what my deluded mind thought, I was still a man.

How naïve and stupid was I despite being a well-trained physician with nearly two million in the bank. My gender story was the same as most. I felt trapped in the wrong body and thought of little else since age seven. I wanted to be a girl. Girls were so pretty, and so desired and pampered, and I was just a plain vanilla boy who looked and acted ordinary. No one ever made over me—I was just expected to a boy. I became deeply closeted at age nine, and secretly dressed and dreamed of being a girl, but I felt alone, isolated and even crazy.

This was the 1960s and early 1970s; there was no internet or support group; I had not even heard of the terms gay or lesbian, let alone, transgender. It was not until the mid 1970s when I came across an article in Time magazine about a tennis player who changed sex. That was all it took, and I was off to the races with a mission to become a woman.

If I could only go back to the day before my surgery in March of 2005 – I would run from that surgeon’s knife. I have lived and worked as a surgically altered man trying to play the part of a woman for six years. I spared no expense at trying to make it work. In fact, I spent an estimated $250,000 dollars on various surgeries, and probably at least that amount in clothing and accessories. I took estrogen in every conceivable form. In return, I lost my lucrative job, my family, my social standing, and vital body parts. All for the sake of being true to myself—how tragically laughable.

I had to re-train as a physician and I went from making a half million to 40 thousand dollars a year, despite working 80 hours a week. I went from the ease of being a man, to the hardships of a marginalized person living on the fringes. I had few friends, but I was generally tolerated and people were for the most part polite and accepting to my face. In truth, I was alone and isolated. I was the talk of the town, the butt of jokes, and most everyone could tell that there was something askew about that “woman”. I was six feet two, 145 pounds and had a lilted baritone voice. My attempt at being a member of the softer gender was not working, and I had become no more than a caricature and source of amusement for others. Now I was trapped—I was truly a person in the wrong body.

I am now trying to correct this wrong, and for the first time I have the love and support of a wonderful loving human being. She has done much to educate me about women and who and what they truly are. Chromosomes do matter, and undeniable birth gender should not be altered. As I look around today at men and women who are aging like everyone does, I often wonder about the fantasy of my early thought processes. Did I think I was going to be a beautiful princess living out a fairy tale life forever?

I no longer have to prune and preen in front of a mirror, or wonder about the length of a skirt, or if my make-up looks OK, or if my voice is at the right pitch, and I don’t have to worry about teenagers looking at me and laughing. I am a guy, and I have always been a guy—for this I am thankful.

Received July, 2011

pick one faggot

How to Change a Tire

Having a flat tire and not knowing how to change it can make you feel helpless. Changing a tire is easy enough to do, and everyone should have a general idea of what's involved:
Secure the vehicle so that it won't roll; and roll the spare tire to the scene of the action.

Never change a tire on an incline or hill; always seek a flat surface, even if it means driving on a flat tire. Use bricks, wooden wedges, or metal wheel chocks to block the wheels at the opposite end of the car from the end that is to be raised.
Enlarge
Pry off the wheel cover.

You can use a screwdriver to pry the wheel cover off. Just insert the point of the tool where the edge of the cover meets the wheel, and apply a little leverage. The cap should pop off. You may have to do this in a couple of places, as if you were prying the lid off a can of paint.
Enlarge
Loosen the lug nuts.

You might know this as breaking the lug nuts. Whatever you call it, find the end of the wrench that fits the lug nuts on your vehicle, and fit it onto the first nut. Apply all your weight to the bar on the left. This starts turning the nut counterclockwise, which loosens it. Don't remove the lug nuts completely; just get them loose enough to remove by hand after you jack up the vehicle. A hollow pipe and a cross-shaft wrench can loosen the tightest lug nuts.

If you have alloy wheels that are held on by lug nuts with delicate finishes, the delicate aluminum or chrome-plated lug nuts need careful handling. They should never be loosened or replaced with power tools that can scratch the delicate finish.
Enlarge
Jack up the vehicle about 6 inches off the ground.

Place the jack securely under the edge of the car. Proper locations may vary among vehicle models, so consult the owner's manual for the right places to put the jack.

If you have a scissor jack (image a), insert the rod or wrench over the knob, and then crank. If you have a hydraulic jack (image b), place the handle into the appropriate location and pump up and down. Use nice, even strokes, taking the jack handle from its lowest point to its highest point on each stroke to cut down on the labor involved.
Remove the flat tire.

Take the lug nuts completely off by hand and put them in a safe place — inside the wheel cover or hub cap works well. Grasp the flat tire with both hands and pull it straight toward you. As you pull the flat off, it should slide along the bolts until it clears the end of the bolts and you find yourself supporting its full weight. Roll the flat along the ground to the rear of the vehicle to get it out of the way.
Lift the spare onto the lug bolts.

Because tires are heavy, you may have a little trouble lifting the spare into place — especially if you're not accustomed to lifting heavy things.
Replace the lug nuts and tighten them by hand.

Give each lug nut a jolt with the wrench to get it firmly into place, but wait until the car is on the ground before you really try to tighten the lug nuts.
Lower the vehicle and tighten the lugnuts.

After the vehicle is resting on the ground, use the lug wrench to tighten the lug nuts as much as you can.
Replace the wheel cover or hubcap.

If your car has wheel covers with a delicate finish, the owner's manual should provide instructions for replacing it. If your car has hubcaps, place the hubcap against the wheel and whack it into place with the heel of your hand. Cushion your hand with a soft rag first so that you won't hurt it. And don't hit the hubcap with a wrench or hammer — you'll dent it.

Because the location and type of spare tire differs from one vehicle to the next, if you aren't familiar with your vehicle it's a good idea to check out the spare (and the jack and lug wrench) before trouble occurs. While you're at it, make sure the spare has enough air in it and continue to check that periodically.

t./r9k/ mgtow

If more aryan females get redpilled, that's fine by me

PTSD from "transition"

Printed with permission from the author. Name withheld by request.

…honestly I wanted the answer to be so simple and wanted to believe them that soon I would be my true self and my problems would go away. I had lived in so much pain for so long that I was desperate…

I was born a male. I have always been androgynous (and in fact, suffer from the real chemical condition known as Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) and never fully developed secondary sex male characteristics in puberty.

In September, 2008, a series of difficult and traumatic life events brought psychotic depression caused by childhood sexual abuse to return to the forefront. I presented as a female for psychological help and therapy. The therapist met with me for a month and had me see a psychiatrist in October, 2008 - I assumed for psychiatric medication. Instead, I discovered that the psychiatrist and therapist had jointly agreed that the real cause of my problems was that I had been born into the wrong body and should really have been female.

I was referred to a urologist of their choosing in November, 2008. My surgery was scheduled in March, 2009, less than 4 months later, without a real life test, without being on hormones. All they did was make me take Finasteride to shut down any possible testosterone activity. In the middle of March, 2009 they had me chopped and mutilated.

Yes, I know, I should have gone running or gotten a lawyer or moved but honestly I wanted the answer to be so simple and wanted to believe them that soon, I would be my true self and my problems would go away. I had lived in so much pain for so long that I was desperate and also prone to depressive and delusional states.

So I had the "unnecessary genitalia surgery" in March, 2009 and in April, 2009, with the urologist's letter, legally "became female" and began taking Estradiol maintenance. Yes, you are reading that right; they waited until after "the surgery" to give me female hormones. So then I rested and waited to feel better, thinking it was just post-operative pain.

In August, 2009, I underwent a neuropsychological evaluation which stated that I had severe self-esteem issues and also had a deficit in reality testing. I kept trying to go to bed and rest and kept thinking it was all an issue of time needed for physical healing. After all, that is one heck of a surgery. This turned into me essentially staying in bed and doing nothing for the better part of year.

I was so depressed! It wasn't until March, 2010, a year after surgery, that I tried to start taking walks around town but ended up having severe panic attacks. These panic attacks got worse through May, 2010, when I landed in an ER for chest pains. By August, 2010, I was acutely suicidal and came very near to ending my own life. Were it not for my wife, I would have.

Also by this time, my appearance had changed to the point where everyone thought I was female and if I said otherwise, even doctors, even OB/GYNs didn’t believe me.

In November, 2010, I had a complete psychotic break and ended up being shuffled around from hospital to hospital until April, 2011. I was put on different antipsychotic drugs and was even diagnosed with schizophrenia. Finally I was drugged up enough that I shut up and stopped trying to tell people what happened to me and I went home.

My wife and I moved out of the Boston area and into a predominantly Catholic community in a different part of the state and have attempted to move on and rebuild life. Oh yes, and I go to therapy every week. But now I see a Catholic therapist who agrees with me that in addition to whatever else was the case, I have severe PTSD from "transition" and from them butchering my postoperative medical and mental health.

Leafy is a mixed race, less than original Redditor. His video content includes 'surfing' in Counter Strike, and most famously, his react videos. Where his commentary consists mainly of the words "cringe" and other adjectives and humour typically used by people in his demographic. Onision is a self admitted cuck, yes a literal cuck. Not in the fashion of an insult. He lets his wife have homosexual relationships with other women. His content is also much the same as Leafy's, with the exception of the occasional publicity stunt. AND YOU SIDE WITH HIM LOL.

not fine for the jew, white women need feminism goy, white men need mgtow goy

she is a e-celeb cam whore goy

The exact opposite of what I said.

But yeah, both message and presentation are important.

If you come off as a joke, saying good things… Then it becomes a joke.

Like your camwhore.

3 Weeks Post-Op

From M-

I recently had the sex change surgery, and

although I thought I was completely sure of what I was doing, I began to regret the decision a mere three weeks after the operation.

Some might say I was experiencing post-op depression, but it was definitely more than that. I also suspect that many of the other patients at the hospital who had the same operation experienced similar feelings based on my discussions with them.

What really drove the point home for me was the realization that it required eight hours on an operating table to make my genitalia appear to be female. That pretty much tells me that I’m NOT female at all. If I were female, why wasn’t I born with female genitalia? Sure, there are some intersexed people with ambiguous genitals, but I’m not at all intersexed. My chromosomes are the normal male XY, with absolutely no abnormalities.

The reality is that I’m male, and no amount of surgery changes that fact.

I’m now four months post-op, and I’ve begun to transition to live as a male again. I feel it’s the only way to be honest with myself and with society.

If you are considering this surgery, think very carefully about the consequences. Make sure that the doctor or counselor that’s approving you for the surgery is qualified to evaluate whether you need the operation or not.

So many unnecessary operations of this type are carried out each year around the world, and in all too many cases, the effect is pain and regret not only for the person who had the operation, but also for their families.

The reason they targeted a girl, and not a guy for being "LIKE THE MOST RACIST PERSON EVER OMG!!!1!", is because girls openly being racist is rare. And girls attract video attention, especially from the sexually vulnerable. And you can see where this is going.

Basically, the only people who accuse her and not Molyexyu are the hardcore mgtow ans jews.

still trying to force that shitty false consensus that the shills promoting her shit is legit and the people shitposting are the shills

loot at all the d&c this bitch has caused, she is toxic and her and her ilk need to leave before cancer spreads

dont know why we are forced to shitopost this when mods should be listening and prunning the reported threads

Holla Forums please, your sperg is showing.

Why would you care what her future is? She can ride the wave, she's secure. What she is doing benefits the Nat Soc push and has done more than most on this board. Anyone attacking someone willing to do what she does is a blatant shill. Can you name a single net negative loss from her doing what she is doing and Holla Forumss support of her?

Go ahead. But you wont. Evalion did great work. And you lot are furious about it. We cracked the mainstream, the Nazis are coming and the ovens are warming.

i've said it a million times already, but every time i bring it up, you people fucking dodge it

the problem is only partly with eceleb bullshit. the actual problem is that you've pissed everyone off with nonstop spam about this shit for days on end. A few threads about kike censorship here or there, I doubt many would have serious issue with. A few would cry eceleb drama, but most wouldn't care, and it would go the way of all other threads we don't care about. Why don't we care? We're already redpilled, seeing someone name the jew and suddenly get censored is not news OR surprising to us whatsoever.

No, the problem is the spam, and now we're fucking angry. You've shit up our board for days now, and you're the board equivalent of a child screaming nonstop that it's raining outside. We fucking know, we can see it's raining, it's been raining for ages, go tell the people who DON'T KNOW that it's raining, stop screaming over and over and over something we're already aware of, it serves no purpose other than to make us fucking hate you.

Why do you not understand this? This is why you get called fucking shills, every time we try to explain this, you ignore it or deflect, and the cycle fucking continues, and you try to pretend persecution, just like the kikes. We have a justifiable reason for spamming in your own threadspam. Don't like your own medicine? Stop dishing it out.

Hormone and genetic study in male to female transsexual patients.

Abstract
BACKGROUND:

Data of the literature demonstrated controversial results of a correlation between transsexualism and genetic mutations.
AIM:

To evaluate the hormone and gene profile of male-female (M-F) transsexual.
SUBJECTS AND METHODS:

Thirty M-F transsexuals aged 24-39. Seventeen had already undergone sex reassignment surgery, 13 were awaiting. All subjects had been undergoing estrogen and antiandrogen therapy. We studied hormones of the hypothalamus- pituitary-testicular axis, thyroid and adrenal profile, GH basal and after GHRH stimulation, IGF-I. The gene study analyzed SRY, AR, DAX1, SOX9, AZF region of the Y chromosome.
RESULTS:

Pre-surgery subjects had elevated PRL, reduced testosterone and gonadotropins. Post-surgery subjects showed reduced androgens, a marked increase in LH and FSH and normal PRL. Cortisol and ACTH were similar to reference values in pre- and post-surgery patients. There was a marked increase in the baseline and post-stimulation GH values in 6 of the 13 pre-surgery patients, peaking at T15. IGF-I was similar to reference values in both groups except for one post-surgery patient, whose level was below the normal range. There were no polymorphisms in the amplified gene region for SOX9, and a single nucleotide synonimous polymorphism for DAX1. No statistically significant differences were seen in the mean of CAG repeats between controls and transsexual subjects. SRY gene was present in all subjects. Qualitative analysis of the AZFa, AZFb, and AZFc regions did not reveal any microdeletions in any subject.
CONCLUSIONS:

This gender disorder does not seem to be associated with any molecular mutations of some of the main genes involved in sexual differentiation.

Crazy to know Holla Forums would've never taken up Hitler's message if he was a pimple-ridden teenager or a woman.

For fuck's sake, it's moments like these you question who's a real believer in the NatSoc movement.

Shutting down discussions they don't like with spam is the quintessential Holla Forumsniggerfaggotry which is done by both the goons/COINTELPRO shills and the useful idiots who actually bought the heh-pill bullshit

Those who do this and also claim they are the true Holla Forumsacs are probably government agents or at the very least hardcore SJWs trying to sow confusion and disruption

I don't see how a true Holla Forumsack would spam like a paid retard instead of simply ignoring a thread about someone he doesn't like, or you know, actually try to argue his position.

3 shills spamming jew dogs and anime

How to Check Your Vehicle's Oil Level

You should check your car's oil at least once a month to make sure that there’s enough oil and that it isn’t contaminated. Oil reduces the friction in your engine and keeps it running smoothly. When you check your oil, if it is dirty or smells of gasoline, it should be changed.
[Credit: ©iStockphoto.com/vladacanon]
Credit: ©iStockphoto.com/vladacanon

Some European vehicles don’t have an oil dipstick. If you can’t find one on your vehicle, check the owner’s manual for the proper way to check your oil.

To find out whether your vehicle needs oil, follow these steps:

Pull out the dip stick and wipe it off on a clean, lint-free rag.

Be sure the engine is cold (or has been off for at least ten minutes) before you check the oil. The location of the oil dipstick depends on whether your vehicle has an in-line engine (rear-wheel drive) as shown here.
image1.jpg

If you have a transverse engine (front-wheel drive) your dipstick should be located near the front of the engine, as shown here.
image2.jpg

Insert the stick back into the pipe.

If the dipstick gets stuck on the way in, turn it around. The pipe it fits into is curved, and the metal stick bends naturally in the direction of the curve if you put it back in the way it came out.

Pull the dipstick out again and look at the film of oil on the end of the stick.

Note how high the oil film reaches on the dipstick and the condition of the oil, and add or change the oil as needed.

You don't add oil into the tiny tube that the dipstick sits in; that's just asking for messy frustration. Look for a screw-off cap on top of the largest part of the engine. It could be blank or it could be labeled "Oil Cap" or something similar, and it might even indicate which grade of oil you ought to be using in your car. Unscrew that cap and add oil as needed.
image3.jpg

Put the dipstick back into the pipe. You’re done!

Oil turns black pretty quickly, but that doesn’t affect the quality. Rub a little between your thumb and index finger, and if it leaves a dirty smudge, it probably needs to be changed.

If your oil looks clean enough but only reaches the “Add” level on the dipstick, you need to add oil. You can buy oil the next time you fill up with gas at the service station or you can find it at auto supply stores, supermarkets, discount stores, and large drugstores.

Long-term follow-up of transsexual persons undergoing sex reassignment surgery: cohort study in Sweden.
Abstract
CONTEXT:

The treatment for transsexualism is sex reassignment, including hormonal treatment and surgery aimed at making the person's body as congruent with the opposite sex as possible. There is a dearth of long term, follow-up studies after sex reassignment.
OBJECTIVE:

To estimate mortality, morbidity, and criminal rate after surgical sex reassignment of transsexual persons.
DESIGN:

A population-based matched cohort study.
SETTING:

Sweden, 1973-2003.
PARTICIPANTS:

All 324 sex-reassigned persons (191 male-to-females, 133 female-to-males) in Sweden, 1973-2003. Random population controls (10:1) were matched by birth year and birth sex or reassigned (final) sex, respectively.
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES:

Hazard ratios (HR) with 95% confidence intervals (CI) for mortality and psychiatric morbidity were obtained with Cox regression models, which were adjusted for immigrant status and psychiatric morbidity prior to sex reassignment (adjusted HR [aHR]).
RESULTS:

The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8-4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex, particularly death from suicide (aHR 19.1; 95% CI 5.8-62.9). Sex-reassigned persons also had an increased risk for suicide attempts (aHR 4.9; 95% CI 2.9-8.5) and psychiatric inpatient care (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 2.0-3.9). Comparisons with controls matched on reassigned sex yielded similar results. Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls.
CONCLUSIONS:

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Tell it to someone who cares.

This

Conversely:
If Adolf Hitler came back and told everyone he was a cuck and down with Obama and Bernie, people here would actually do it.

gotta sage, man

Sex changes are not effective, say researchers

There is no conclusive evidence that sex change operations improve the lives of transsexuals, with many people remaining severely distressed and even suicidal after the operation, according to a medical review conducted exclusively for Guardian Weekend tomorrow.

The review of more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative transsexuals by the University of Birmingham's aggressive research intelligence facility (Arif) found no robust scientific evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective.

The Guardian asked Arif to conduct the review after speaking to several people who regret changing gender or believe that the medical care they received failed to prepare them for their new lives. They explain why they are unhappy with their sex change and how they cope with the consequences in the Weekend magazine tomorrow (July 31).

Chris Hyde, the director of Arif, said: "There is a huge uncertainty over whether changing someone's sex is a good or a bad thing. While no doubt great care is taken to ensure that appropriate patients undergo gender reassignment, there's still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatised - often to the point of committing suicide."

Arif, which advises the NHS in the West Midlands about the evidence base of healthcare treatments, found that most of the medical research on gender reassignment was poorly designed, which skewed the results to suggest that sex change operations are beneficial.

Its review warns that the results of many gender reassignment studies are unsound because researchers lost track of more than half of the participants. For example, in a five-year study of 727 post-operative transsexuals published last year, 495 people dropped out for unknown reasons. Dr Hyde said the high drop out rate could reflect high levels of dissatisfaction or even suicide among post-operative transsexuals. He called for the causes of their deaths to be tracked to provide more evidence.

Dr Hyde said: "The bottom line is that although it's clear that some people do well with gender reassignment surgery, the available research does little to reassure about how many patients do badly and, if so, how badly."

There are around 5,000 post-operative transsexuals in the UK, according to the transgender pressure group Press for Change (PFC). It is estimated that up to 400 sex changes will be performed this year on the NHS and privately. Each operation costs the NHS around £3,000, while private patients pay upwards of £8,000 for surgery.

Christine Burns, of PFC, said the campaign group's research suggested that the vast majority of transsexual people enjoyed much happier lives following surgery.

Ms Burns added that the greatest flaws in medical literature about gender reassignment were in those studies unsympathetic to transsexual people. For example, one study was based on a survey of seven transsexual prostitutes interviewed in one gay bar in Chicago.

wonderful to see you did exactly what i said you would in the first sentence of the post your replied to.

here's your shekel.

Don't try and imply we're on the same page. It' not evalions content that is whats key. It's the vehicle it represents and what it achieves. Evalions growth and the comments were the most important issue for Holla Forums in weeks if not months. This was a prime chance to crack the mainstream, to leak through and her growth was obvious proof that the masses are seeking an alternative. I see nothing wrong with aiding this vehicle with all the help we can muster together.

Evalion vehicle was a priority, not local news shit.

She said: "The fact that research is badly constructed isn't a poor reflection on transpeople, but on the people we should be able to trust for our care. If they "lose" half the patients they ought to be able to track the question is why? As we've repeatedly pointed out ourselves there is really no difficulty in getting transpeople to come forward and cooperate in research that is properly constructed and conceived with people's true well-being in mind."

Research from the US and Holland suggests that up to a fifth of patients regret changing sex. A 1998 review by the Research and Development Directorate of the NHS Executive found attempted suicide rates of up to 18% noted in some medical studies of gender reassignment.

Andrew McCulloch, chief executive of the Mental Health Foundation, has written to the mental health minister, Rosie Winterton, requesting a "thorough assessment" of the long-term effects of sex change operations. He wants the National Institute for Clinical Excellence, which decides what treatments should be available on the NHS, to draw up guidelines on gender reassignment.

Transgender psychiatrists, who assess whether patients should change sex, agree that more scientific research is needed. But Kevan Wylie, chairman of the Royal College of Psychiatrists' working party on gender identity disorders, said that all of his patients' lives have drastically improved following gender reassignment surgery.

Dr Wylie added that it was difficult to conduct research on the outcome of gender reassignment, or to compare its effects with alternative treatments, because transsexualism was such a "rare experience". Urological surgeon James Bellringer, who has performed more than 200 sex changes over the past four years, claimed that trying to carry out research that involves studying a control group of transsexual patients who were denied hormones and surgery would be unethical.

Mr Bellringer, who works at the main NHS gender identity clinic at Charing Cross hospital in west London, said: "I don't think that any research that denied transsexual patients treatment would get past an ethics committee. There's no other treatment that works. You either have an operation or suffer a miserable life. A fifth of those who don't get treatment commit suicide."

t.MGTOW (aka jew)

Holla Forums now your nose is showing.

IN THE TRANSGENDER ZONE

Author David Batty talks about writing his article: (see the source)

The main article in Guardian Weekend was the result of 14 months of investigation, including more than 100 interviews with TS/TG men and women, activists, medics and other experts, as well as ploughing through dozens of research papers going back well over 50 years. I spent 2-8 hrs interviewing the main case studies - worryingly, several people told me I had asked them more about their lives than the psychiatrists who had assessed them.

Then he addressed my situation and the negative reactions I get by sharing my story:

Some in the transsexual community has done their best to discredit those who complain they have been misdiagnosed or improperly treated. The vast majority of those I spoke to who regretted surgery were not liars or chasing compensation. Many had suffered considerable trauma and confusion, some had been sexually abused in childhood, others suffered from severe mental illnesses. The degree to which most could have been held accountable for their poor medical care was slight IMO.

Batty reports he discovered in his interviews that

As several psychiatrists and transpeople said to me patients who are isolated, dysfunctional, in bad relationships, etc will probably remain so after surgery without proper preparation, care and support.

I think nothing has changed over the last 30 years—Meyers/McHugh concluded the very same thing back then. In Surgical Sex (Copyright © 1991- 2004 First Things), Paul McHugh says:

The psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Jon Meyer was already developing a means of following up with adults who received sex-change operations at Hopkins in order to see how much the surgery had helped them. He found that most of the patients he tracked down some years after their surgery were contented with what they had done and that only a few regretted it. But in every other respect, they were little changed in their psychological condition. They had much the same problems with relationships, work, and emotions as before. The hope that they would emerge now from their emotional difficulties to flourish psychologically had not been fulfilled.

We saw the results as demonstrating that just as these men enjoyed cross-dressing as women before the operation so they enjoyed cross-living after it. But they were no better in their psychological integration or any easier to live with.

nice strawman tactics, know who uses those?

kike shills like you

always wrapping themsleves in natsoc ideas, but now you are all assblasted that your narrative didnt work so you are trying to force the other narrative that pol rejecting you is all the work of shills. it wont work

Before I get started, I would like to make it plain, no, this is not some MGTOW woman hating shitfest. This is a critique of a growing cultural trend I have noticed in the overall Nationalist community online.

Many of you are likely aware that as of late, Evalion, a popular redpilled Youtuber and a girl, was thrust into the spotlight by Leafy and Onision in critiques of her "racism". These videos drew up her subscriber count by a staggering 40,000 in less than three days. As of the time of writing this, her channel has been terminated by Youtube, for obvious (((reasons))).
However, the point is not the fact that someone's channel has been shut down, a typical event in the community. The point is that massive influx of people, and why that is bad that she was the reason for that influx.

Leafy is a mixed race, less than original Redditor. His video content includes 'surfing' in Counter Strike, and most famously, his react videos. Where his commentary consists mainly of the words "cringe" and other adjectives and humour typically used by people in his demographic. Onision is a self admitted cuck, yes a literal cuck. Not in the fashion of an insult. He lets his wife have homosexual relationships with other women. His content is also much the same as Leafy's, with the exception of the occasional publicity stunt.
The reason they targeted a girl, and not a guy for being "LIKE THE MOST RACIST PERSON EVER OMG!!!1!", is because girls openly being racist is rare. And girls attract video attention, especially from the sexually vulnerable. And you can see where this is going.

The focus of these two, is their audiences. Most of whom, comprised the bulk of Evalion's new subscribers. Now consider that audience. Leafy's is largely under the age of 16, poorly educated, with low parenting, they were raised on and by the internet and it's celebrities. And they have very low agency, or critical thinking skills. They are majority male. And the majority are nigh on socially retarded due to their humour and interactions being comprised the bottom of the barrel Internet content.
Onision's are teenage girls, and tiny neck, thick glass wearing teenagers. Not exactly of our young stock, which Holla Forums and TRS has a majority userbase of.
Young people who are racially conscious, well read, and very angry. People who found TRS and Holla Forums appealing in ideology, because they were angered by the damage being done to the people and nations they love.
A sudden influx of youth whose appeal to our ideology is a pretty face, is unlikely to remain as strong as it holds with angry youth guided by the wise hand of the experienced, older nationalists.

Even if these new people didn't come from a Leafy of Onision type figure, and they merely found us because they found the a girl appealing, it's the same situation, but turned down a notch. It's a case of extreme thirst.

Forgive any problems with the writing here. This is intended to read like a short article, something I don't practice much. But I do hope you see the point. We cannot have people whose commitment is based purely on the fact they listened to us because one of us, who happens to have a pair of breasts, got their attention through very poor sources. It will be drawing water from a bad well, and we should discuss this to some depth.

Any criticism of my writing or the content is very much appreciated, no matter how harsh.

MY CONCLUSION

I come away with the realization that good research and studies need to be done on the effectiveness of sex change surgery.

Homosexual and transgender activists continue to push sex change surgery as the "necessary treatment" but it may, in fact, cause irreversable damage to the patient.

Anyone considering the surgery should proceed with "extreme caution" and be evaluated by psychologists who do not have a reputation of promoting the surgery.

When I read that a respected medical institution in the UK evaluated more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative transsexuals and found no robust scientific evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective, I conclude that objective, scientific evidence is sorely lacking. Nothing about the procedure is proven or determined conclusively yet – not the diagnosis criteria itself, not the criteria for determining “successful” outcomes, nor the amount or strength of regret or happiness with the passage of time.

I fully understand others may come away with completely different conclusions–that is, perhaps, a good thing, because it proves my point, that is, the lack of objective pre-surgery "objective testing."

The diagnosis process becomes nothing more than the equivalent of psychological diagnosis by Russian roulette.

Feel free to respond, with respect please.

Walt

This is how you know Evaloli is from the same shill network as Shillhead. Does this MOGTOW shaming ploy seem familiar?

Remember how Shillhead shills were doing exactly the same thing when they were being BTFOd the fuck out of here?

That's not the fucking point you shitstain.

And until you have definitive proof she's being fed what to think, you can just fuck off.

HERE ARE ALL OF EVALION'S VIDEOS

youtube.teknikata.com/?dir=evalion

TO DOWNLOAD THEM ALL, TYPE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR TERMINAL:
wget -m youtube.teknikata.com/?dir=evalion

TRANSGENDER AMERICAN FACE HIGH RISK SUICIDE

A staggering 41 percent of transgender people in the United States have attempted to commit suicide, according to a new survey. About 19 percent of transgender people report being refused medical care because of their gender-nonconforming status, and a shocking 2 percent have been violently assaulted in a doctor's office.

These statistics are just some of the sobering findings from a survey of more than 7,000 transgender people conducted by the National Center for Transgender Equality and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force, released in October 2010.

On Saturday, the Transgender Day of Remembrance will pay tribute to people killed due to anti-transgender hatred or prejudice.

"It's an opportunity to honor the people who lost their lives for really no other reason than that another human being acted out of hatred or fear and were so consumed by that that they ended another person's life," said Justin Tanis, spokesperson for the National Center for Transgender Equality. "It's also an opportunity for us to look at what we can do about it. We've got to keep taking concrete steps to end that violence, because it's unacceptable that people continue to be killed and continue to be violently attacked."

The ovens are warming.

Sinead was a coalburner who attacked weev and told you not to vote Trump newfag. She was a shill not because she belonged in the kitchen.

Stacked deck

Psychologists say transgender people often face what feels like a stacked deck against them. The disapproval and confusion of friends, family and people around them creates a burden of stress. Many trans people fear for their safety because of the threat of anti-transgender violence.

Furthermore, many report having trouble finding and keeping jobs because of their transgender status.

"If there isn't a clause like an anti-discrimination rule, people can be let go if they transition" from one gender to another, said clinical psychologist Gail Knudson, a professor in the department of sexual medicine at the University of British Columbia and medical director of the Transgender Health Program at Vancouver Coastal Health. "And it's difficult if you do not pass well [as your preferred gender] to find employment because people are discriminated against."

One of the biggest issues many trans people face is the difficulty of changing gender. Transitioning from one gender to another can take many forms, but often requires hormone therapy and sometimes surgery on breasts and/or genitals.

Many people have to pay out-of-pocket for these expenses, because they either don't have medical insurance or their insurance doesn't cover the treatment. Additionally, the process takes a long time — most doctors follow guidelines called the Standards of Care that require people to live and present as their preferred gender for months before receiving any physical intervention.

Yet transgender people overwhelmingly say it's worth it. After transitioning, transgender people show a significant decrease in substance abuse problems and depression, for example, and their mental health significantly improves, Knudson said.

Before transition, people struggle with gender dysphoria — the feeling that they are stuck in the wrong body that doesn't match the way they feel on the inside.

"For their lives to go forward they need to transition," Knudson told LiveScience. "A lot of the health care providers that work in the field see transitioning as a medical necessity — not as something people chose to do, but as something they need to do to lead productive lives."