User, what is best in life?

user, what is best in life?

You going back to reddit

Masturbating to the thought of having hot sweaty steamy passionate sex with your waifu on your wedding night in any position you want and you impregnate her right in the pussy.

That's gr8 tbh

She's old now

still hot though but yeah youre right but it doesnt matter because scully is my waifu not gillian anderson and scully is 2d so she can be how old i want at different times she dont really real

Scully's old now too

shes 2d

you dont understand how waifus work

loser

She's old, user

You're old

Little girls

The open steppe, a fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Cunny.

Alcohol because I have nothing else.

BBC

memes are fun right guys?

COMMUNISM

ask over at >>>/reddit/

why though?

i just don't have to go there when reddit is bringing the party here, fellow channer!

keep 'em coming anons. these memes are outrageous! XD i love the one where arnie is like "get to the choppa!"

i love how you type without using capital letters. it makes you look so hip and disinterested. im going to start doing it too if thats ok with you

distilled water + weed

Laying with the women of your enemies. Not hearing their lamentations. Why would you choose to listen to screaming/crying women over fucking them ?
What kind of a mongol are you Conan ?

Diversity

TO TROLL YOUR ENEMIES
SEE THEIR SALT BEFORE YOU
AND TO FUCK THEIR WAIFUS IN FRONT OF THEM

Yes, but she's older

TO CRASH YOUR ENEMY'S PLANES, SEE THEM FALLING BEFORE YOU AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR DOCTORS

If I take your father's sword, will you die?