Why in the ever-loving fuck are the mods turning a blind eye to Jew Dog spamming?

Why in the ever-loving fuck are the mods turning a blind eye to Jew Dog spamming?
Why are mods turning a blind eye to literal shilling to disuade and prevent discussion?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w5zBo
archive.is/71AjN
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/h0FKI
8ch.net/politics/res/1604.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
magnavox.com/electreference/electreference.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the mods are jewish dogs, bud.

That jew dog spamming is in response to your constant spamming of that jew cunt shill. You post about that jew dog Evalion, isn't user allowed to post pics of his favorite jew dogs?

He's doing god's work. You kike vermin can't appreciate god's work because you're the spawn of Satan.

pic related is for you.

Have some archives of this cuck

archive.is/w5zBo
archive.is/71AjN
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/h0FKI

I have no clue what's up with mods. If this goes on we'll have to behead them.

The purpose of the poster is what stalls their hand, me thinks.

The intent is to get all the truly-anonymous avenues of access blocked or banned.

This person is shitposting via proxy, so ban them and they just hop to another IP, gradually getting more and more IPs banned, and limiting the means of access.

That, or the mods are the ones doing it.
Pic related.

the real curious thing is Holla Forums mods are doing the same thing. I was having a fucking blast yesterday, for hours. Must have made 200 posts and any single one of them would have gotten me banned almost immediately on any other day.

I'm sick of threads about Ebalion and I'm sick of the Jew dog spamming because I don't get the reference so it's just triggering me that those poor dogs have to live with kikes.

Checked for honesty.

Then again, I suspect the flood of Evasion threads is a psyop to make Holla Forums hate her and this be less-likely to campaign on her behalf.

Everything on Holla Forums is manipulation these days, just like everywhere else.

Same reason they delete Holocaust denial.

Can you link the board log please?

They are currently relevant, you could feel something's about to go on with the channel. Yet these faggots kept spamming the threads and mods kept deleting them.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Thanks. Just a test to see what they're dismissing.

Maybe trying to keep it to one thread?

What kind of breed is the second one?

Reminder HW no longer owns 8ch

Which one will you faggots not spam so we actually can keep it in one thread?

Go to 8ch.pl if you want to talk about her. This Holla Forums isn't interested

Some sort of english terrier breed.

Really slow speed is usually implemented as a variable frame advance with the tape fully stopping between frames. Special sets of video heads provide the best quality. Freeze frame (PAUSE) uses the same set of heads. As with CUE and REV, acceptable picture quality is provided even with a 2-head VCR for EP speed recorded tapes. In all cases, picture quality can be further improved through the use of a digital frame store.

Note that the servo systems in consumer VCRs are rarely precise enough to implement the kind of instantaneous forward or reverse frame advance that is present in high performance (and high cost) editing decks having jog shuttle knobs with instantaneous and precise response.
For more information on VCR and related technology
The books listed in the section: Popular books on VCR maintenance and repair include additional information on the theory and implementation of the technology of video recording and VCRs.

Philips/Magnavox used to have a very nice on-line introduction to a variety of consumer electronics technologies. Although their site has disappeared - and even people who work for them have no clue - I have now recovered several of the articles including those on TVs, VCRs, camcorders, satellite reception, and connections. See the Introductory Consumer Electronics Technology Series. These as well as most or all of the other articles, as well a glossary and much more, can be also be accessed via the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Copy and paste the following URL into the search box:

magnavox.com/electreference/electreference.html

The earliest (Nov 09, 1996) archive seems to be the most complete.

Also check out:

The How Stuff Works Web site has some really nice introductory material (with graphics) on a variety of topics relating to technology in the modern world. Of relevance to this document are articles on VCRs (including the tape cassette), motors, remote controls, etc.

He's the old BO and all he ever does is hop on every now and then and dismiss reports.

He doesn't represent the current moderation.

As for the cuck post, it was promptly banned and deleted.

Thanks for speaking on behalf of Holla Forums.

Your answer is archived for future reference.

Only in camwhore-shilling threads.

We all thank based Jew dogs for saving us from e-celeb cancer. Evolion BTFO.

No, the shills aren't interested. You guys make up maybe 3 people total.

I don't care about your e-celeb gf or hebrew dog posters, but can you stop ban evading? I've run into at least 3 proxies tonight that you've gotten banned. kthx.

You know why I'm saging.

No, this is the new narrative these shills are pushing now that they realize the board won't rally behind them.

Evolio was part of this from the beginning. She outed herself in several threads.

You shitty mods don't speak for me. It's okay when Gex does it right?

Reminder that this camwhore is very envious of Gex. Camwhores always envy people who are popular for what they say instead of their tits.

That's why these creeps are shitting on Gex.

No clue why you're posting doges but thanks for limiting it to shit threads.

That's the point. I would actually like to do something productive and have good discussions. The Evalion threads are an attempt to make a false narrative on Holla Forums and get people to support a paid shill that is out to get betas to pay her money.
I'm just doing my part to prevent these threads as being seen anywhere close to legitimate.

IMO:

People who support Evalion think the people who hate her are all outsider shills.

People who think shes a fake and a jewy shill think the people supporting her are outsider shills.

Both groups are real Holla Forumsacks. Outsider shills are using this divide to rattle up more drama on both sides.

this guy gets it

My biggest regret is wasting all those sweet gets.

Why did all the shill spam for Shillhead dry up after we went through the fucking same thing with her?

Did all those followers just dry up? Why are no one supporting her anymore? At the time she was being spammed just like Evolio.

Or are we perhaps actually being targeted by shill networks with these camwhores.

There are good reasons to believe it.

I don't give a shit. Redpills are redpills. Gex is also an ecelb.

Dunno bout this new slut, but the old one lost support when she revealed herself as controlled op or a retard with the flat earth shit, and then the "well what have you done?" feminist-tier shit that came in response to the blowback from that revelation.

Rental tape considerations
It would be nice for your VCR if rental movies had never been invented. You have no idea of the history of any tape you bring home. The following may also apply to tapes in your video library or tapes given to you by friends or relatives:

The tape may be old and old tapes shed a lot more oxide and crud than newer tapes. A single playing may clog your video heads.

The tape may have been damaged by a prior viewing and one pass through may ruin your expensive video heads. A tape that has been seriously crinkled due to a VCR tape eating incident and then wound back into the cassette may be a ticking time bomb for your VCR. A tape with a partial break or one that has been improperly spliced is even more likely to cause serious damage. Do not splice tapes - see the section: Recovering damaged or broken tapes.

The cassette mechanism itself may have been damaged (from being dropped or stored in a hot automobile) with unknown consequences for your VCR.

Note: if you should ever damage a rental tape as a result of a cranky VCR or for any other reason, don't just give it back to the video store. Please let them know. Also, if your VCR should jam with a tape inside, do not forcibly extract it - read the appropriate sections later in this document. If in doubt, let the video store know what happened and follow their recommendations.

Given that you are not likely to give up the movie couch potato addiction, some problems can be avoided by fast forwarding a couple of minutes into the tape before hitting PLAY. Damage to rental tapes often occurs near the start - and this will avoid some of the useless coming attractions as well!

If you notice the video breaking up or deteriorating while you are watching, immediately ejecting the tape may be the most prudent option since the worst may be yet to come!

While I cannot control your viewing habits, playing a lot of old, dirty, deteriorated tapes (rental or from your own tape library) will eventually take a toll on your VCR. At the very least, you should perform a general cleaning and inspection at more frequent intervals.

Sinead was proven to be a coalburner and she would attack people like weev for no reason.

And telling people not to vote Trump because voting was something that wouldn't exist in the aryan riech so we shouldn't take advantage of it now for some reason and stupid shit like that.

Also she was found to have a former acting career as a below b-tier actor

That shit too.

These ecelebs are all trash.

Oh, also: Mike Enoch is a Jew.

you need to probe, solder, or otherwise touch circuits in a switching power supply with the power off, discharge (across) large power supply filter capacitors with a 2 W or greater 20-100K resistor and then verify with your voltmeter.

The use of GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected outlet is a good idea but will not protect you from shock from many points in a line connected power supply. A circuit breaker is too slow and insensitive to provide any protection for you or in many cases, your equipment. A GFCI may prevent your scope probe ground from melting should you accidentally connect it to a live circuit, however.

Don't attempt repair work when you are tired. Not only will you be more careless, but your primary diagnostic tool - deductive reasoning - will not be operating at full capacity.

Finally, never assume anything without checking it out for yourself! Don't take shortcuts!

Troubleshooting tips
Many problems have simple solutions. Don't immediately assume that your problem is some combination of esoteric complex convoluted failures. For a VCR, it may just be a bad belt or an experiment in rock placement by your 3-year old. Try to remember that the problems with the most catastrophic impact on operation (a VCR that eats tapes) usually have the simplest solutions (replace the idler tire). The kind of problems we would like to avoid at all costs are the ones that are intermittent or difficult to reproduce: the occasional interference or a VCR that sometimes will not record your favorite soaps on alternate Thursdays before a full moon.

If you get stuck, sleep on it. Sometimes, just letting the problem bounce around in your head will lead to a different more successful approach or solution. Don't work when you are really tired - it is both dangerous and mostly non-productive (or possibly destructive).

Whenever working on precision equipment, make copious notes and diagrams. You will be eternally grateful when the time comes to reassemble the unit. Most connectors are keyed against incorrect insertion or interchange of cables, but not always. Apparently identical screws may be of differing lengths or have slightly different thread types. Little parts may fit in more than one place or orientation. Etc. Etc.

Trouble In Transtopia: Murmurs Of Sex Change Regret
Everyone has regrets. Some of us have big regrets. Most everyone has some place to go to get help dealing with them.

Except for, say, a guy who had sex-change surgery and now would like to have his penis back. (The one God gave him.)

Our culture seems pretty much “to each his own” when it comes to elective bodily mutilation and the regret thereof. And there’s a lot of regret out there. According to a British poll, a whopping 65 percent of those who’ve had various cosmetic surgeries regret it. People who regret their tattoos, plastic surgery, or more extreme body modifications (here’s a sad Buzzfeed pictorial on the effects of ear gauges) can read up on the Internet and find an open array of remedies. Plastic surgeons make money both puttin’ it in and takin’ it out.

Hollywood stars can speak openly about misgivings over their boob jobs and whatnot. Regarding her lip enhancement surgery, Courtney Love said: “I just want the mouth God gave me back.”

But the difference between Love and the guy with phantom penis syndrome is that the guy isn’t allowed to talk about his regret. Not openly. The transgender lobby actively polices and suppresses discussion of sex-change regret, and claims it’s rare (no more than “5 percent.”) However, if you do decide to “de-transition” to once again identify with the sex in your DNA, talking about it will get you targeted by trans activists. So it’s a challenge to understand the scope of regret for sex change surgery. It’s out there, but…

‘It’s Genital Mutilation’

Let’s start with Alan Finch, a resident of Australia who decided when he was 19 to transition from male to female, and in his 20s had genital surgery. But then, at age 36, Finch told the Guardian newspaper in 2004:

. . . transsexualism was invented by psychiatrists. . . .You fundamentally can’t change sex … the surgery doesn’t alter you genetically. It’s genital mutilation. My ‘vagina’ was just the bag of my scrotum. It’s like a pouch, like a kangaroo. What’s scary is you still feel like you have a penis when you’re sexually aroused. It’s like phantom limb syndrome. It’s all been a terrible misadventure. I’ve never been a woman, just Alan . . . the analogy I use about giving surgery to someone desperate to change sex is it’s a bit like offering liposuction to an anorexic.

Finch went on to sue the Australian gender identity clinic at Melbourne’s Monash Medical Center for misdiagnosis. He also was involved in starting an outreach to others called “Gender Menders.” The reaction from the transgender community was fast, furious, and abusive, particularly in the Susans.org discussion forum as described in Sheila Jeffrey’s book, “Gender Hurts.”

Since then, Finch’s outreach website has been archived and there is no further information online. In fact, Finch’s subsequent silence is the norm for those who change their minds. This is perhaps not surprising, given the vigor and vindictiveness of the transgender community in persecuting those who have the temerity to suggest that all is not well in sexual La-La Land. But if you look you can find rogue headlines every now and then that even Hollywood’s fawning over “all things trans” can’t quite control. There’s much evidence that the carefully crafted pictures of transgender “authenticity” and “happiness” are more fiction than fact..

you may know about these first two words evaa

Pill bottles, film canisters, and plastic ice cube trays come in handy for sorting and storing screws and other small parts after disassembly.

Select a work area which is well lighted and where dropped parts can be located - not on a deep pile shag rug. Something like a large plastic tray with a slight lip may come in handy as it prevents small parts from rolling off of the work table. The best location will also be relatively dust free and allow you to suspend your troubleshooting to eat or sleep or think without having to pile everything into a cardboard box for storage.

Another consideration is ESD - Electro-Static Discharge. The electronic components in a VCR are vulnerable to ESD. There is no need to go overboard but taking reasonable precautions such as getting into the habit of touching the chassis first before any of the electronic components is a good practice. The use of an antistatic wrist strap would be further insurance.

A basic set of precision hand tools will be all you need to disassemble a VCR and perform most adjustments. These do not need to be really expensive but poor quality tools are worse than useless and can cause damage. Needed tools include a selection of Philips and straight blade screwdrivers, needlenose pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, and dental picks. A jeweler's screwdriver set is a must particularly if you are working on a portable VCR or camcorder. For adjustments, a miniature (1/16" blade) screwdriver with a non-metallic tip is desirable both to prevent the presence of metal from altering the electrical properties of the circuit and to minimize the possibility of shorting something from accidental contact with the circuitry.

You should not need any VCR specific tools with the possible exception of a miniature metric hex key wrench set for loosening the set screws on the roller guides should you need to perform a tape path alignment. I have never needed a VCR head puller. You can make a tool for the special nut found on many A/C head assemblies for tracking adjustment by filing a slot in the blade of a straight blade screwdriver.

A low power fine tip soldering iron and fine rosin core solder will be needed if you should need to disconnect any soldered wires (on purpose or by accident) or replace soldered components.

CAUTION: You can easily turn a simple repair (e.g., bad solder connections) into an expensive mess if you don't have both a decent soldering iron and the soldering skills to go along with it. If in doubt, find someone else to do the soldering or at least practice soldering on a junk circuit board first! See the document: Troubleshooting and Repair of Consumer Electronics Equipment for additional info on soldering and rework techniques.

Buried Stories of High-Profile Regret

Rene Richards and Mike Penner remain fairly well known as male-to-female transgenders, the former from the 1970s and the latter recently. Both have stories of misgivings and sorrows that cannot be explained away through the old standard “it’s-society’s-fault” routinely trotted out by the transgender lobby.

Tennis champion Rene Richards was one of the first to go through sex-change surgery and was something of a sensation in the 1970s. As such, you might expect Richards to be a tower of strength, offering encouragement to those in similar circumstances today. Well, not so much. This is what Richards had to say in an excerpt from a March 1999 interview attributed to Tennis Magazine (unavailable in full online):

If there was a drug that I could have taken that would have reduced the pressure, I would have been better off staying the way I was—a totally intact person. I know deep down that I’m a second-class woman. I get a lot of inquiries from would-be transsexuals, but I don’t want anyone to hold me out as an example to follow. Today there are better choices, including medication, for dealing with the compulsion to cross dress and the depression that comes from gender confusion. As far as being fulfilled as a woman, I’m not as fulfilled as I dreamed of being. I get a lot of letters from people who are considering having this operation…and I discourage them all.’ —Rene Richards, “The Liaison Legacy,” Tennis Magazine, March 1999.

A 2007 New York Times interview, “The Lady Regrets,” describes Richards’ temperament this way: “… as she wearies of the interview, her body language seems to become more traditionally male, suggesting an athlete who is wearying of the game.”

Penner’s story is even more tragic. In April 2007, Penner, a Los Angeles Times sportswriter for 24 years, announced in a stunning column that he would come back from vacation as “Christine Daniels.” He then wrote a blog, “Woman in Progress,” as he lived as a woman and served as a spokesperson for transgender activism.

But then, with no explanation, Penner decided in 2008 to de-transition. He readopted his byline, Mike Penner, and lived again as a man. All blog posts and bylines by Christine Daniels were mysteriously scrubbed from the LA Times website. Penner discussed none of it. But according to one report, he was devastated over not being able to save his marriage. Then tragically, in November 2009, Penner killed himself. The funeral for Penner was strictly private to keep out media. The LGBT community had their own memorial service, but only for “Christine Daniels,” not Mike Penner.

Another heart-wrenching story, of a female-to-male transgender, is that of Nancy Verhelst in Belgium. She was aghast after her surgery, saying she felt more like a “monster” than a man. She also spoke of her sad childhood, in which her mother rejected her in favor of her brothers, and isolated little Nancy in a room over the garage. Nancy was so distraught that she asked doctors to put her to death under Belgium’s lax euthanasia laws. They coldly complied..

Yeah, gex too :^)

In fact, we should stop using kiketube since it's run by jews and not even try to spread redpills right guys?

Trying to Drown the Iceberg

These stories may be the tip of the proverbial iceberg. There are many such scattered about, and you can see my blog for supplementation. No doubt they’re not widely reported because they don’t fit the “transgender-as-paragon-of-personal-courage” narrative so popular in the media today. But there’s also that element of active suppression by the trans activists.

Take, for example, one Reddit thread entitled “Grieving” from “m2f2m” (male-to-female-to-male) which generated a reader’s friendly warning to let him know that his subreddit was reported to the “transphobia project” which “has a habit of invading linked threads with its own method of education which includes name-calling and downvotes.” In fact, it looks like that’s been deleted. But here’s a poignant excerpt from m2f2m’s painfully honest blog:

I am grieving at how I have mutilated my body. . . . In the case of my surgeon, he seemed all too happy to cut off my testicles, as soon as he had a couple of glowing letters from my doctor and former therapist, saying what a nice lady I had become, how well I had ‘assimilated’ etc. Fuckin crazy. Anyway, I’ve been cryin’.

See also this Reddit conversation that seems to confirm both how common trans doubts and regrets are, and how threatened transgender activists are by them:

[–]PrairieFlame 3 points 3 months ago

Thanks for the links. This sub has been pretty dead, but /r/gender_critical has got a lot of activity.

[–]Guyrl[S] 2 points 3 months ago

It has been, and that’s too bad. The perspectives of people who have detransitioned has been the most helpful thing for me right now.

[–]thirdwaytrans 2 points 3 months ago

I’m so glad you find my perspectives helpful. It makes them worth writing!

[–]grvsmth 0 points 7 days ago

Too bad /r/gender_critical is so intolerant of any non-essentialist critiques of gender, huh?

[–]Guyrl[S] 0 points 3 months ago

I linked to this post in r/asktransgender in a post by someone wondering if they should detransition and asking for advice, and it got me banned.

[–]thirdwaytrans 0 points 3 months ago

Welcome to the banned club! I really worry about all of the people that are questioning and then people are actively censoring any alternate information.

[–]Guyrl[S] 0 points 3 months ago

Haha thanks I suppose. I don’t understand how anyone would want to limit their perspective so militantly. Especially given the severity and permanence of decisions concerning transitioning. I myself am terrified of the thoughts and feelings I’ve been having about my gender identity and want to consider all possible aspects and angles before making a decision. I didn’t think detransition was such a threat to people in that community.

Reddit censorship is also discussed on this blog called Third Way Trans..

A Survivor’s Mission to Reach Out to Regretters

While conversations like the above go on—and are suppressed—some brave souls push to get the word out about the potential for regret and other consequences far more severe.
A national survey of more than 6,500 transgenders asked the question, ‘Have you tried to commit suicide?’ Forty-one percent answered, ‘Yes.’

Walt Heyer is perhaps the most active among the survivors out there, and possibly the most vilified by transgender activists. He is a clear-eyed and gentle man, now in his 70s, who had sex reassignment surgery and lived as a woman for many years. Because of the devastation sown by the gender confusion, Heyer offers information and support in blogs called sexchangeregret.com and transdetransition.

Heyer has also authored three relevant books: “Paper Genders,” “Gender, Lies and Suicide,” and “Trading My Sorrows” that provide resources to understand the destructive effects of gender confusion. He cites, for example, a national survey of more than 6,500 transgenders that asked the question, “Have you tried to commit suicide?” Forty-one percent answered, “Yes.” One need look no further for compelling evidence of widespread transgender and sex change regret..

A Bit of Honesty from Sweden

A Swedish study from 2003 found that post-operative mortality and suicide rates for transsexuals are many times higher than the general population. And that’s in Sweden, probably the friendliest environment on the planet for transgender individuals.
He explains how he cried and would have likely changed his mind if the doctor simply asked him just before the surgery if he was certain about it.

Also out of Sweden is a 2010 documentary entitled “Regretters” in which two older Swedish men who each lived as a woman for many years decided to go back to their male identities. (The film has made the rounds at various LGBT events, interesting given its controversial nature.) I recently watched Regretters on YouTube with English subtitles, but that option is no longer available. I hope you can still watch a subtitled trailer here. A few more subtitled excerpts are available in this three-minute discussion with the director.

In “Regretters,” one of the men, Mikael, describes how he felt immediately upon seeing the results of the surgery and his penis gone. He rues aloud: “I was devastated. What have I done? What on earth have I done?” In the full version he explains how he cried and would have likely changed his mind if the doctor simply asked him just before the surgery if he was certain about it. Mikael also explained that he was always painfully shy towards women and never felt he could find someone who would date him or marry him. So—starved for a woman and fearful of rejection—he concluded that he needed to be a woman.

The other man, Orlando, who still looks and dresses androgynously, stated he was “shocked” to see his penis gone after the surgery. Absolutely shocked. Orlando passed very nicely as a woman and managed to trick a man who wanted children into marrying him. Orlando describes his many machinations in covering up, but after a decade the truth came out and the “marriage” ended..

A Coming Wave of Regret?

Thanks to the courage of the people who speak out, these regrets have been getting more attention in recent years. A British man who regrets his surgery recently claimed that there has not been enough psychiatric counseling of patients. He is now pressing the National Health Service to reverse his surgery. Britain’s youngest patient –much touted in the press for his courage in changing to a female—has also spoken out. Bradley Cooper begged his family for years, then finally got the go-ahead to switch at age 17. But after a year of living as a woman, he found the whole thing “overwhelming” and cancelled the surgery. Another story appeared on Huffington Post here. Radical feminist Julie Bindel wrote an article, “The Operation that Can Ruin Your Life.”

A few voices within the transgender community seem to expect a coming wave of regretters. Consider this excerpt from a March 2014 report by an Australian transgender activist, entitled: “Coming Trend within the Trans Community, including Doubts and Regrets:”

Yes, there are several well documented cases of regret or de-transition. . . . Most however, hide their dissatisfaction and de-transition in stealth, with the outcome that the true numbers will never be known. This is most unfortunate, as we need to understand these problems that they face and why it is happening more over time. I am not just alluding to Australia, but the World at large if we are to understand what causes us to have doubts and regrets.

Finally, Sundog Pictures, a well-known UK documentary production house, seems to have been exploring the possibility of a documentary on the phenomenon of sex change regret. But chances are you won’t be hearing about it.

Consider this October 2014 blog post at TransActivist.com: “No I will not Help Sundog Make a Documentary about Trans ‘Regret’” which reacts to a letter of inquiry about the project from a Sundog representative. “NotRightRuth” scolded and lashed out against Sundog Pictures for its interest and stated that such a documentary would be “harmful” to the trans-agenda. A number of followers retweeted it here.

If Sundog Pictures is indeed interested, that’s yet another indication that sex-change regret is far deeper and broader than reported. But with or without a new documentary, murmurs of regret are liable to get louder. Biological truth has a way of outing itself. The hard reality of it is written right into our DNA as “male” or “female.” In the end, transgender activists and their media enablers won’t be able to drown that massive iceberg..

Has Hex done anything besides With Open Gates?

I mean, Christ, even Enoch has done good work, but he's still trash.

And a Jew.

ikr

I mean, anyone with a show is a jew. TRS, Enoch, Gex, uhh MurdochMurdoch, centurion and Solar General are all trash guys!

All vile anti-sem, i mean jewish trash!