Isidewith.com

podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/gary-johnson

I was listening to Joe Rogan and Gary Johnson and it was pretty interesting back and fourth. What does Holla Forums think about libertarians? do they have any chance at all? I want to accelerate the crash so that's why I'd have my vote be for trump.

The term "low energy" comes to mind when I listen to Johnson. He'd meet similar fate to Jeb if he went up against Trump I feel. That's assuming he could even find a place at the debates or get on the ballot. I took the survey on Isidewith.com as they suggested during the show and I got trump ahead of Gary…but I also got McCormick 89%, Sterling 86%, Peterson 85%, and McAfee 82% ahead of Trump 76%. Johnson only got 75%.

I know nothing about these people who I agree more with ahead of Trump. Should I? I guess politically I would have to put myself into the category of a "libertarian" but I wouldn't ever identify as one as I don't want to be identified as a limp wrist faggot. Much like as an atheist I wouldn't want to identify as one since they're a bunch of autistic fedora faggots.

No, because once they finally figure out what the fuck is actually happening they stop being libertarians because it has no defense against CultMarx/Trotsky infiltrations.

The ones who keep pushing for it anyway are the shills who want you back in the left/right box. It would just be the do nothing, stand for nothing release valve of Conservatism under a different name. When you ask them what defense they will erect against the kikes, they never respond.

Oops, I meant to greentext "do they have any chance at all?" as well

Their ideas only work when everyone is on board. Otherwise people will organize against them and take over. The allure of power is too much.

Libertarians are awful.

Liberty is the definitional absence of obligations, and duty is the epitome of obligation.

Libertarians not only do not know duty, they cannot, else they cease to be libertarians.

Autistic liberals worshipping Jewish ideals, the lot of them.

Mises is a slimy Jew spewing bullwhip left and right.

*bullshit

Libertarianism a stepping stone, but rarely do people on Holla Forums ever stay there.

This

We've already been down that road - Ron Paul was Holla Forums's original candidate.

Ultimately, there's too many enfranchised parasites to introduce a libertarian platform democratically.

We need to go full Rome in order to restore our civilization.

you are a retard, Trump is the stall option

vote for Hillary if you want to see it all burn

i'd say i agree with some libertarian points maybe? freedom in a country is good and all but it may be detrimental when you consider that tons of people are absolute fucking morons. in the end it tends to act as another utopian ideology

I can't speak for pol, but i think to best describe them is the word Dreamers. First non-leftist redpill after you realize something is not right in this world. Liblul is not bad in a concept itselt, but it has no defense, especially inside and outside foreign policies. It values individuality, but absolutely disregards solidarity, which basically does the job of dividing before someone else conquers.

What does Holla Forums think about libertarianism?
It's terrible.
Not much more you can say about it.

Libertarianism is nothing but their way to play both sides.

((Ayn Rands)) goal is to control all resources and enslave all people. If that happens through central planning or monopoly capitalism doesn't matter. The results are pretty much the same.

Libertarianism is nothing but their way of playing both sides.

((Ayn Rands)) goal is to control all resources and enslave all people. If that happens through central planning or monopoly capitalism doesn't matter. The results are pretty much the same.

Hillary is far from an acceleration option. Her presidency is the status quo, she will continue the long drawn-out stagnation of the country.

Bernie is more accelerationist than her.

Libertarianism can work but only in a pure White society… if not it's debateably worse than liberalism.

You need a guy like Trump to scrub the nation clean before the policies of freedom can be enacted. The kikes have salted the earth, the tree of liberty can't grow in this soil.

I have nothing really to add, but he (Johnson) was on Adam Carolla's podcast today too in case anyone is interested. I can't say that he had too much that was compelling but those who are really interested, I suppose it may be worth looking into.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh man that guy really wrecked libertarians, Christ.

Because he was probably high.

You get very different answers if you click yes/no options, than if you choose from the list of specific answers

I can already tell this test is garbage when it says I agree with Rato on immigration. Rato will not fucking deport anyone. The only reason anyone is even talking about is because of Trump.

Who the hell are these faggots?

They only go off the candidate's stated positions. They don't factor in that they are liars.

lolbergtarianism is a retarded ideology founded by jews.
also gary is a waste.

the status quo is literally the chaos option

isidewith is libertarian propaganda

Why could agorism not fight the Jew? Peaceful protest worked for the civil rights movement. Why not apply it to the anti Jew movement? Identify the characteristics of the Jew and don't allow an inch of it to exist. Explain to people why things are the way they are. Don't buy a single Jew piece of merchandise. Hell, kill the Jew's invention of money. Tell your loved ones why you don't buy the Jew merchandise. Teach them the way.

A great way for pseudo-intellectual halfwits to appear "above it all" and avoid "choosing one of the two corrupt candidates maaaannn…"

The great thing for the left is that only right leaning people would choose such an ideologically "pure" candidate/party as libertarian. The left has no qualms voting democrat as long as it punishes/damages the right.

It's one thing if you're dealing with a Jeb vs Hillary and you can't bring yourself to vote for Jeb even if just to stifle the left. But with a candidate like Trump in the race, if you aren't a complete leftist and you consider voting libertarian, you should be beaten over the head with a rubber mallet

sage
sage because I voted for him not knowing he was anti-America and pro-Mexico invasion.

That website treats every issue as equal. Immigration given the same weight as something relatively trivial like tranny bathrooms or whatever tropedujour.

Even if most of us 'side with' x or y shittier candidate more than trump, percentage wise, that really doesn't matter if they're not on the right side of major issues.

Johnson, in that podcast, mentioned how immigration is a boogieman; he made his intentions clear that he would not enforce our immigration laws and instead likely import even more shitskins to displace us and destroy our country (but at least we have the constitution!)

This is one of the fatal flaws of libertarianism, and why most of us have grown out of it.

I voted for the nigger in chief back in 08' because I wanted to troll America.

A vote for Trump pretty much allows you to troll the entire planet. I'll go along with the whole 1488 gag just to trigger niggers as it's quite fun being a fucking white male, but at my heart of hearts I'm an edgy degenerate. I've never been anything more than a low level shitposter.

Nowadays you see all these larpy faggots running around acting like trump is neo Hitler. If only such a thing were true…

Back in my day we called those folks tryhards.

Realistically, if Clinton or Bernie wins nothing will change. If Trump wins half of Europe will boycott us and Mexico will be saltier than they were after Polk's Guadalupe Hidalgo treaty was signed back in 1848. It'll be glorious. It'll rival muh 6 million in terms of drama. Hopefully it might even get some real ethnic cleansing going.

One can only hope.

cumskin pussies