Let's Read Cracked's Truth about Dr. Seuss's Racism

Alas, Cracked.com has unearthed a shocking theory that Dr. Seuss is an evil white racist. Could it be that these people are so unfulfilled with their lives, they're now attacking beloved people that actually created something instead of clickbait? Or are they heroes for deposing this evil white male who writes rhymes like a racist misogynistic Riddler? Who cares it's time to suffer.

However, because I can't write in an organized manner, I've provided screencaps to provide you so you don't have to go through the archives. Please read them below, but don't forget to check the archives to spot the differences.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PB9fM
archive.is/7iHic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the end

Is it me or are they really digging way to deep into this this? What is it with political people doing that? Since both SJWs and Holla Forumsocks do this to much.

Didn't Dr. Seuss legitimately hate Jews and niggers though?
I mean, that was acceptable during his time.
A lot of people back then mocked or openly hated the Jews before da shoah was crammed down their throats and made it illegal to disagree with the chosen, and nogs have always been more or less reviled by anyone who actually has to deal with them.

Was Walt Disney "really" racist and anti-semitic, or was it just the times?

I don't know, or really care too much, but a funny thought just occurred to me

Disney then

to

Disney now

Have they been doing a lot of this since this was announced?

Forgot image

Is this a parody article written by a chan troll?

Mind posting archives of this along with the screen caps?

archive.is/PB9fM
archive.is/7iHic

This is all disproven with Seuss' book, "Horton Hears a Who," which was an allegory for America's bombing oh Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He even dedicated it to a Japanese friend of his. He probably cringed later in life at some of his WW2 propaganda.

ITS THE LESSON OF THE FUCKING BOOK YOU RETARDS "A PERSONS A PERSON, NOT MATTER HOW SMALL!!!"

People still go to Cracked?

and people say Holla Forums is paranoid

I thought Dr. Seuss made silly rhymes and whimsical pictures for children firstmost

Read the archives.

I sadly couldn't help not clicking on
They were
Replace women with men and the guy just described a feminist.

Going through the list it was one nihilistic thing after another.
I lastly clicked on that one in the pic with the PS4 controller and it calls people monsters because consoles still draw power when turned "off" which is really just sleep mode.
The power you pay for on your electric bill with the console you didn't personally design to be an "energy vampire" powered by electricity that helps creates carbon emissions assuming all of said power was a result of the 38.8% of the US's electricity that is powered by coal and not nuclear or renewable energy that doesn't create CO2.

Lefty and you doing both similar SJW shit. Defending a good man is another thing. Good work anyway.

I'm sorry, is this a parody, because I stopped reading when they referred to themselves as "Tumblrites."

Holla Forums does that to make fun of sjws tho

until it doesn't.

I'm fairly certain Dr. Seuss was actually very much against the Nazis and what they were doing around WW2, he was actually one of the earliest American critics of the Holocaust, so I think that means at the very least he didn't hate jews nearly as much as was normal at the time, probably couldn't be classified as 'Hating' them in any case. He made a good few cartoons about it if I'm remembering correctly.

No idea if he hated blacks though, more likely than not considering the times.

This, Dr Seuss was a product of his time, a time where the Americans were at war with the Japs

Can somebody give me the

There comments on One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish sounds like something from a satire of Cracked

A Yink isn't a Chink?

I thought you would figure it out by the Assigned Male pic but then again there's a thing called "Poe's Law"

The tranny before assigned Gender Probably getting death threats from tumblr because they think he is behind trans nigger edit

I've always wondered if there's a guy who does something similar to what Dr. Seuss did, in a way doing and acting like a political fuckhead but in the other way, trying to do his best he can and not touching his other side a lot.

No fuck you OP the Kate Letch Hellcat threads are painful enough already

I've never gotten concrete proof, but I have heard that Dr Suess visited postwar Japan and regretted his former propaganda works.

You're all fucking dumbasses.

He made a few comics that seemed to be arguing for the inclusion of blacks in industry and military by appealing to pragmatism.

Also, Jews weren't the only people Nazis wanted to screw over, he might have been concerned for other groups of people on their shitlist instead.

I found a few more Dr Seuss comics about race.

From what little I read, Dr S was generally against racism, although he made an exception for Japs and even then I heard he lightened up on them later in life.

I could understand him distrusting the Japanese though, since we were at war with them.

Guess I was thinking of someone else then.

What the fuck?

I like them sometimes but they're pretty extremist left. I would dismiss this as them being offended at nothing yet again.

What the fuck does he mean by the second image?

What are you talking about?

Apparently this is a joke article and he's saying everyone is dumb for thinking its genuine.

If you know Cucked, like how I know them, you would know this isn't a joke to them.

The one with the "Discriminating Employer" on top of the tank? It's a little hard to explain, maybe moreso if you're not America, but I'll try. It's basically like this:

During WWII, the view in the USA was that everyone had to be firing on all cylinders because the chances of victory against the Nazis and various other fascists was a narrow one (the hourglass comic.) Everyone who wasted gas, spread rumors that might decrease the morale of the public, etc making it harder for the soldiers fighting the war and indirectly making them lose. It wasn't not just the average Joe, politicians, businessmen, and all sorts of people should be helping the war effort. Otherwise, the American war machine would just be all smoke and no firepower (big bertha comic showing how all sorts of vices make for a weak nation.)

Racism was one of these vices that Dr Seuss attacked. He saw various groups of people that weren't being used to their full potential because of prejudice, and if they weren't being used to their full potential, America was teetering that much closer to it's defeat against Hiter and the Japanese.

With the Discriminating Employer, you can see him on a big tank with lots of firepower, while the Negro and the Jew are stuck on tiny tanks with no guns at all, all at the behest of the Discriminating Employer. These "Jim Crow Tanks" refer to Jim Crow laws, which were laws or social mores that prevented blacks from becoming firemen, policemen, armed soldiers, or anything fan. They were usually stuck with shitty jobs like janitor.

Not only does this make the Negro and the Jew's role in the battle Discriminating Employer is driving to negligible, they're now a hindrance because they're attached to the big tank.

Dr Seuss's comic is saying it would be better if the Discriminating Employer were to not make the Negro and Jew ride the Jim Crow Laws (aka not screw them over by giving them shit jobs) so they can actively help him fight the bad guys.

tl:dr think of WWII as a tug of war game, and if you lose you die. Even if you don't like niggers, kikes, or whoever else, if they're willing to pull on your side, let them help.

Poe's Law, nigger. Even if it was ironical this is probably part of the cultural marxist scripture at this point.

I think I'm going to save that picture and post it without comment in random political threads.
I wonder what will happen?