Lain is cute.
Can we cutepost pics of lain?
Come on, user.
Let's all love Lain.

Other urls found in this thread:

fauux.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who or what is lain
got any short webms or infographics about lain?
i am interest

fauux.neocities.org
Anime from 1998

The story I am about to relate, though constructed on a patchwork of fiction, is nevertheless symbolic of certain phenomena based in reality. Furthermore, I predict that, when the words here graven have been amplified, they will begin their transformation into truth.

Every event serves to emphasize the existence of one's own personal reality, and as individuals separate from all others, we desire a place to belong.
However, that, too, is but an egotistical concept. In order for there to be mutual understanding, it is necessary to recognize here and now that, like the brain synapses, we are all – connected.

lain is lain. lain is lain
Each is separate – yet they are one.
By connecting, humanity gains first awareness of its function as a seed.
By connecting, a human no longer remains a mere end-point, a "terminus," but becomes a junction to another point, having won the right to serialize itself.
The ability to connect is the ability to continue – they are one and the same.
This not only applies to the connection of axial coordinates but temporal coordinates as well. Therefore, at the time when a conscious, intentional connection is made, surely the dead will rise from their intended place, appearing at the time coordinate of the connection's origin.

In that moment, the realization shall dawn that the time in which we inhabit our physical bodies is but the starting point of connection, and the very meaning of possessing a physical body at all shall be questioned.
You must not fear this tale.
What you must fear – is lain

Recognize that you are connected.
Serialize thyself.

Lain a shit

Ur mum is shit.

fauux.neocities.org/

satan trips. :^)

checked

FAGGOT

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

And you don't seem to understand.

I don't even mind if you meme magic lain into reality. Seems benevolent and not oversexed, almost never leaves her room and only seems to ever use her patched together computers.

Let it happen.

My Lain folder is lacking.

When the time comes, you'll understand.

Lain isnt even cute

All anime is the same
SHIT(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

not nice

fuck off tripfag

only faggos jack to cartoons

They cant handle a real woman

She looks like someone I would immensely enjoy abusing physically,psychologically and sexually.