Idiot or misunderstood genius ?

Idiot or misunderstood genius ?
Kino or Dishonest filmmaking ?

Does this look like the work of an idiot to you?

Conman playing an idiot.
It can't be both?

Shouldn't it be fucking Dunk Pacino?

After Sandler's character gets Dunk's name wrong, Dunk asks the crowd what his name is in an attempt to get them to correct the misguided young boy. After they forget the P too, he just gives up and goes with it.

That explains the crazed look in his eyes.

rip

He starred in Spanglish, but it wasn't an Adam Sandler film. Same with Punch Drunk Love.

I think I understand now

damn..

I actually thought Pixels was a fantastic movie. It felt like a modern 80's adventure and aside from one terrible character and a few bad lines of dialogue, was actually a pretty decent love note to old vidya.

also, the dynamic of his best friend growing up to be the president was pretty neat and unique.

I'd give it a solid 8/10

click and anger management were great
the others are garbage

Click makes me cry every time

plebledditmemeia shat on him once upon a time, so you'll find a neverending supply of fags saying his work is kino

out of all of those op, i've only seen 50 first dates from start to finish. saw about two minutes of spanglish, the first 10 or so minutes of anger management, and only trailers of click and funny people.

50fd was alright, an interesting concept, but i couldn't help notice how adam sandler really does make himself out to be this legitimately great guy in most of, if not all, of his movies. why the fuck did people ever pay to see his shit? because of an early 90s comedy career that, in retrospect, was barely funny? i tried to listen to "they're all gonna laugh at you" not too long ago, and apart from the sex song and like two skits, the rest was pure trash.

I unironically thought Click was a good and heartwarming movie when I was 14

He was a funny guy but stopped caring and started using movies as a way to get Hollywood producers to fund vacations for him and his friends.

*sobs*

Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy are classics in my opinion; they're stupid and ridiculous but that's what makes them so enjoyable for me. Click was great overall; it was consistently funny as well as surprisingly touching in the right moments, especially that rain scene toward the end. Anger Management was pretty funny. 50 First Dates was okay but idk if I'd watch it again because I'm not really into chick flicks. The Wedding Singer pretty much WAS a chick flick but for some reason, I actually didn't mind that about it; might've been the 80's setting or the music, idrk. The little I watched of Big Daddy and Mr. Deeds was alright, but I've never seen them in full. One of my friends told me about Little Nicky and said it was one of his favorites but I haven't seen that one yet, either. Grown Ups had its moments but the rest of it wasn't that funny to me. The snippets I saw of Jack and Jill made me want to kill myself.

I hated all of his movies, but Click was legitimately good.

Other than that, Adam Sandler is mostly a fraud.

A while ago my brother and I went through every sandler film. We found some consistance:

seconded. we're friends now.

How about kike?

The fact that I don't remember much about this movie, but I remembered this part vividly after so many years is a testament to this kike's mastery of marketing. He's a genius alright, but not when it comes to making good movies.

happy gilmore was his remake of caddyshack
just another kike peddling the same old garbage

I understand what they were trying to do with Funny People but like every other Apatow excretion the second half crashes and burns.
Anger Management is good and it's Segal and Dorfman's.
No movie that's actually good with Adam Sandler had Sandler at the reigns.

Reminder that most of Sandler's worst films are the ones written by himself or another jew. I see a lot of guys here like Click, which was written and directed by goyim.

Much better than Drumpf hahahaha