The United States is planning direct military intervention in Syria

Screencap this. It's going to happen. It will be Gaddafi's Libya all over again. NATO's air support and more and more money and arms sent to the Islamists to topple Assad's government.

Other urls found in this thread:

janes.com/article/59182/iskander-missile-launcher-spotted-in-syria
military.com/daily-news/2016/03/29/us-military-families-ordered-to-evacuate-turkey.html
users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St.
avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp
mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
archive.is/oCWHQ
democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military
archive.is/DP6V6
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you sliding?

There are Russian soldiers, air power, air defense, ships, and tactical missiles (possibly even tactical nukes) in Syria.

If the US attack Syria now it's WW3 and it will last for about half a day.

There are no tactical nukes in Syria you fool.
And no one is going to start WW3 over Syria.

see:

they want a war you doofus. of course they would start it over syria.

janes.com/article/59182/iskander-missile-launcher-spotted-in-syria

And the week they showed up this happened
military.com/daily-news/2016/03/29/us-military-families-ordered-to-evacuate-turkey.html

But hey what do I know…

The Iskander missiles can carry conventional warheads you know…

I know.

Do you know what it mounted on this one? Cause I sure don't.

What I do know is that Incirlik is one of the 6 US airbase in "Europe" to house nuclear ammunition.

Which per Russian doctrine makes it a high priority target perfectly worthy of a tactical nuclear strike.

i remember thinking the jews didnt control every country. i actually had hope back then.

If they could profit by it, they would start a global thermonuclear war over Syria. And worse.

They would do this because they are insane, and they don't give a fuck about life if they don't control it.

Thankfully, if it comes to it, Russia will retaliate. I just don't want it on my conscience to allow these subversive mother-fuckers to develop enough technology to escape this planet, pushed into insanity by their own hands.

Go World War 3! Wipe us the fuck out! At least there won't be anymore Jews.

I doubt it. US is already pissing off Russia so much. Why would they piss off them even more for? If the strategical priority of Americucks is containing China, then that's all the wrong ways of going about it. Because it guarantees a Russian-Chinese alliance.

That obviously isn't their priority. They subdued China with trade. China is America's bitch.

We can all at least agree that Russia certainly isn't going to allow such a blatant violation of arms treaties.

The Russians after all have been rocketing Oil trucks coming in and out of turkey, They are such as the sun rises, Watching with satellites to make sure the CIA does do another 1980's Afghanistan.

WW3 isn't on the books yet guys.

Neat.

Daily Reminder that World War II wasn't about Poland

Historical context
{{see also|Events preceding World War II in Europe}}
At the conclusion of the [[World War I|First World War]], the [[German Empire]] signed the [[First Armistice at Compiègne]] on 11 November 1918 as an end to hostilities with France, the British Empire, and the United States during the convoluted [[German Revolution of 1918–19]], which began 29 October 1918.

Negotiations between the Allied powers regarding post-war Europe started on 18 January 1919 in the [[Salle de l'Horloge]] at the [[French Foreign Ministry]] on the [[Quai d'Orsay]] in Paris. Initially, 70 delegates from 27 nations participated in the negotiations. The opposing nations of the [[German Empire]] and the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] were excluded from the negotiations. At first a "Council of Ten" comprising two delegates each from Britain, France, the United States, Italy and Japan met officially to decide the peace terms. It became the "Big Four" when Japan dropped out and the top person from each of the other four nations met in 145 closed sessions to make all the major decisions to be ratified by the entire assembly. In June 1919, the Allies declared that war would resume if the German government did not sign the treaty they had agreed to among themselves. The government headed by [[Philipp Scheidemann]] was unable to agree on a common position, and Scheidemann himself resigned rather than agree to sign the treaty. [[Gustav Bauer]], the head of the new government, sent a telegram stating his intention to sign the treaty if certain articles were withdrawn, including articles 227, 230 and 231. In response, the Allies issued an ultimatum stating that Germany would have to accept the treaty or face an invasion of Allied forces across the Rhine within 24 hours. On 23 June 1919, Bauer capitulated and sent a second telegram with a confirmation that a German delegation would arrive shortly to sign the treaty.

On 28 June 1919, Germany signed the [[Treaty of Versailles]], a peace treaty which formally ended the state of war and imposed various punitive measures upon Germany, including [[Treaty of Versailles#Military restrictions|military restriction]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Territorial changes|loss of territory and colonies]], [[Treaty of Versailles#Reparations| war debt, and effective acceptance of blame for the initiation of hostilities in World War I]]. At the time of the armistice, an attempted [[German Revolution of 1918–19|Communist revolution]] transpired (October 1918-August 1919) , resulting in the abdication of the [[Wilhelm II, German Emperor|Emperor of Germany]] in November 1918, and what became known as the [[Weimar Republic]] was subsequently established in the wake of the uprising. The transition from [[monarchy]] to [[republic]] was difficult, and many in the new government were not supportive of the democratic system of government. The officer class gave little support to the Republic, and Germany was forced to borrow money from the United States and others to pay its [[war reparations|war debt]], imposed by the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In the early 1920s a period of [[hyperinflation]] made the [[Reichsmark]] almost worthless. In January 1922, one [[US Dollar]] was worth 191 Marks, but by November of the same year it was equal to 4,200,000,000 Marks.{{cite web|last=Kalfus|first=Richard|title=Weimar Republic 1919-1923|url=users.stlcc.edu/rkalfus/PDFs/018b.pdf|publisher=St. Luis Community College|accessdate=6 May 2014}}

In 1932, [[Adolf Hitler]] was appointed [[List of Chancellors of Germany#Weimar Republic (Reichskanzler) (1919–1933)|Chancellor of the Reich]] following a contentious election. Under Hitler's leadership, the [[Reichstag (Nazi Germany)|Reichstag]] turned the government into an effective [[dictatorship]] under Hitler's oversight on 21 March 1933 with the passage of the [[Enabling Act of 1933]], and the economic hardships were significantly diminished via implementation of new economic and social policies. After five years in power, Hitler [[Anschluss|annexed Austria]], former component of the [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]] (allies of the former [[German Empire]]), into Germany, despite such an act (specifically, "prohibition on the merging of Austria with Germany without the consent of the League of Nations") being banned by both the [[Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye (1919)|Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye]] and the [[Treaty of Versailles]]. In early November 1938, the [[First Vienna Award]] was signed, allowing Germany to seize the [[Sudetenland]], a German-speaking area of [[Czechoslovakia]] which was formerly a part of the [[German Empire]]-allied [[Austro-Hungarian Empire]]. Soon after, Germany invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia and also gained [[Memelland]] (part of the former German Empire from 1871-1920) through the [[1939 German ultimatum to Lithuania]].

While some sources claim Hitler still wanted more, to create [[Lebensraum]], or "living space", for Germany, other sources claim evidence of [[Ethnic cleansing|hostility]] on behalf of Polish [[partisan (military)|partisans]] toward [[Germans|ethnic Germans]] in the [[Polish Corridor|Danzig Corridor]] (territory lost to [[Germany]] as a result of the [[Treaty of Versailles]]) which may have served as a motivating factor for the [[Invasion of Poland|German invasion]] (often portrayed as [[propaganda]] to justify German [[expansionism]]).

Two [[Western powers]], the [[United Kingdom]] and [[France]], gave [[Anglo-Polish_military_alliance#British_Guarantee_to_Poland|guarantees]] to [[Poland]] that they would declare war if Polish independence came under threat, as presented in a statement to the [[House of Commons]] by British [[Prime Minister]] [[Neville Chamberlain]] 31 March 1939 (formalized by the British 6 April 1939; not ratified until 4 September 1939 by the French):

{{quote|… in the event of any action which clearly threatened Polish independence, and which the Polish Government accordingly considered it vital to resist with their national forces, His Majesty's Government would feel themselves bound at once to lend the Polish Government all support in their power. They have given the Polish Government an assurance to this effect.

I may add that the French Government have authorised me to make it plain that they stand in the same position in this matter as do His Majesty's Government.[avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk17.asp Statement by the Prime Minister in the House of Commons on March 31, 1939.]}}

Although they honoured these guarantees by declaring war soon after Germany's [[Invasion of Poland]] on 1 September 1939,{{cite web|last=Rapten|first=Pema Dechen|title=Political Disorder: The Weimar Republic and Revolt 1918-23|url=mtholyoke.edu/~rapte22p/classweb/interwarperiod/politicaldisorder.html|publisher=Mount Holyoke College|accessdate=6 May 2014}} and although the [[Dominions]] of the British Empire quickly followed suit, so little
practical assistance was given to Poland, which was soon defeated, that in its early stages the war declared by Britain and France was described as a [[Phoney War]].

Further, neither the [[British Empire]], nor the [[France|French]], ever declared war upon the [[Soviet Union]], which invaded Poland on 17 September 1939 (17 days after [[Nazi Germany]] invaded from the West) and held sway over the former-Polish territory at the war's conclusion, having become a part of the [[Allies of World War II|Allied front]] in the course of the [[World War II|war]]. At the insistence of [[Joseph Stalin]], the post-war [[Yalta Conference]] in 1945 sanctioned the formation of a new provisional pro-Communist coalition government in Moscow, which ignored the [[Polish government-in-exile]] based in [[London]]; a move which angered many Poles, who considered it a betrayal by the [[Allies of World War II|Allies]], and, as a result, [[Anti-Communism in the Communist Bloc|as elsewhere in Communist Europe]], the Soviet occupation of Poland met with [[Cursed soldiers|armed resistance]] from the outset which continued into the fifties. The consequences of the [[Yalta Conference]] subsequently added new permanence to the end of [[Poland#Postwar communism|Polish independence]] on 22 July 1952 with the creation of the [[People's Republic of Poland]], a [[Communist]] [[puppet state]] of the [[Soviet Union]] which held sway over the territory from its inception in 1952, until [[Poland]] once again achieved [[independence]] on 13 September 1989, following the toppling of the [[Communist]] regime and preceding the [[dissolution of the Soviet Union]].

They don't have to target Russian personnel or weaponry, though. They only need to deliver a powerful blow to the SAA and their allies on the ground so their Islamist hordes can advance. If Russia shoots down a NATO airplane (which they can easily do with the powerful jets SU-30/35 and AA missiles stationed in Syria) then they will take the bait, because this is exactly what the US wants, they want Russia to draw first blood. If Russia strikes then the US can and will retaliate.

It would be insane and you know it. Nuclear weapons are deterrents more than actual weapons of war, to have nukes stationed in Syria without anyone knowing those warheads are not conventional warheads would negate the purpose of having nukes there in the first place.

No one is going to start a world war over Serbia.

No one is going to start a world war over Poland.

World Wars start because the (((bankers))) want them to happen. They start when the (((bankers))) need them to, in order to solve a problem. Right now, the western world is full of strapping young men with no families who are starting to hate Jews and despise everything to do with liberalism and progressivism. The entire planet's economy is also shitting the bed.

Do you really, DO YOU REALLY, think they wouldn't instituted a draft and deliberately throw all the young white men of the last few generations into a meat grinder?

You aren't redpilled enough yet.

Great posts, but mine was just a joke basically. just a prank bro

This.

The Jew demands the head of Assad.

I see what you are say about the US infamous "First blood' incident baiting tactics e.g{Pearl harbor}

I just think that Russia can't afford to lose on the Syrian Front and that even a "First blood' incident is preferable to looking weak from a foreign policy standpoint.

The last time they tried they had a mass mutiny

Context please.

GOOD LUCK SERBS!

Posts pic of Gavrilo Princip starts war over Serbia.

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

archive.is/oCWHQ

democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military

archive.is/DP6V6

One day.

Christ, So fucking obvious that the Status Quo wants Assad gone.

By "status quo" I'm assuming you mean the jews. Assad had a stable enough country( at least for the region he is on), and stable countries don't fit into Israel's Yinon plan. Look at this link, globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815 , then watch vid related. Back in 1994 Dick Cheney talks about what would have happened if we had taken Baghdad in the first Gulf War, he says the resulting mess would be a "quagmire". Which it turned into after we went ahead and took Baghdad and replaced Saddam in Gulf War 2. Which then leaves people open to make the logical assumption that that must have been their desired result in doing what they did, especially since we had no reason to be in Iraq in the first place. They wanted to remove Saddam as Iraq was a fairly stable country as far as countries in the Middle East go, to cause more destabilization in the region. Much like they did in Libya as well, and much like they want to do with Syria, and eventually Iran. Israel wants all of the Arab nations to destroy themselves( with the help of their goyim cattle of course) so that they can eventually move in and get what they consider to be their promised land.

Auspicious numerals indeed.

It's a pity I'm balls at scratching in paint. I have some kickass ideas for flags and heraldry.

Iraq, Libya and Syria all had oil but none was under the petrodollar yoke. If Syria isn't competely lost now it's because they are under Russia's sphere of influence.

can someone redpill me on ww1?

i actually dont see a problem with serbia wanting to run their own country outside of the hungarian empire

was killing the franz guy bad, or was it when everyone picked sides?

would you say this 9/11 28 pages reveal is a false flag left unopened to bring up at a later date (i.e. now), as the next yinon chess move against the saudis?

i cant see americans going to war again for any other reason except MAYBE revenge for 9/11

The jewish prophecies require damascus to fall.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens.

Fucking Abrahamics. They should all be exterminated.

Eat a dick, cunt.

thats a christian prophecy m8

just because god says it will happen doesnt mean its by his hand.

Obama has 6 months left before Trump.

He got no chance.

It's over.

The free world wins.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Obama cannot gain popular support the 1st time, he would have less chance the second time now that he's nearly out of office.

I honestly never really thought about that. It could very well be. From what people say though, the House of Saud are actually crypto-jews called the Donmeh. Of course, that could just be the leadership though and I'm sure they would have no problem selling out their own people as long as they stay safe, and can also somehow profit from it. And if the leaders are actually jews, (which seems possible considering how they have arabs all over the world committing idolatry by worshiping a black cube and a space rock) then their allegiance is to judiasm, and not arabs or Islam. They're just playing their part in all of this, and part of that act is to be the eventual scapegoat once enough of the population start to call bullshit on the official 9/11 story(which is currently happening).

I like your theory. I mean those 28 pages have been hyped to hell and back for years now, if the government didn't want people to know about them they would just bury them like they did with how everyone involved in the 9/11 commission talk about how they were set up to fail from the beginning. If the news talks about it, it's because they are trying to program your mind with the information they want.

Iran is probably going to be the final boss in the Middle East if shit ever gets real, with Russia and possibly Turkey if their current leadership regime is toppled, offering their assistance to Iran. Who knows though?

It's very possible that Obama will use executive powers increasingly in the next weeks and months.

We are going to see executive powers on gun control that's a given.

the background:

(1/2)

(2/2)
the redpill:
>jews in america crash the economy with no survivors

And so on. Who was in the right depends on if you think the slavs have a right to self-determination. To be fair, Russia had long expressed interest in putting the Balkans under their hegemony and everyone else in Europe did everything they could to stop them for various reasons.

I really wouldn't doubt that the US is planning on invading every, single Middle Eastern country except Israel, of course in the foreseeable future.

thanks holmes

It wouldn't matter, Syria is not important enough to start WW3.

Yawn, gun control is gonna be one of Obama's failed legacy along with the economy and Syria.

Not directly, but it's the first domino in a chain of events that will escalate into a global war. Iran won't sit quietly when it sees Syria under attack. They'll take a more aggressive response in order to thin out U.S resources so it's bogged down fighting in Syria.

Buys them enough time to prepare for the inevitable invasion they'll receive next should Syria fall.

Iran won't do shit, they know they're military is crap compared to NATO.

Whats the worse that could happen if Iran tries to mess with US? They will get invaded and Iran will be Iraq 2.0

It's a different story when Russia and China funnels the necessary "assets". That's where the whole WW3 risk becomes apparent, this will be the ultimate proxy war stopping short of WW3 for the short term.

Ohw Uncle Adolf. Seeing how Kek is blessing us with all these fine digits I am Euphoric.

OP, since none of the chucklefucks in this thread demanded a source, I will.

mfw the start of WW3 will make Germany great again

OMG. I hadn't noticed until now that Adolf was the original meme magician. I wonder if he's ever drawn a frog. A Pepe drawn by Hitler, mother of rare Pepes.

Praise Kek!

It was widely speculated they wanted to intervene ages ago. About a week prior, the plans got fucked as Russia started bombing without the US knowing.

The only the US would have to topple Assad's government was if they were able to frame the terrorists as the good guys and Russia has stopped that from being able to happen (for the most part). Russia has even been engaging in PR to help showcase their cooperation with Syria such as the symphony they conducted at a historical site not long ago.

So while Obama likely would have loved to invade yet another country, it just isn't happening.

and if the US invaded Syria WW3 would not be about Syria. The US is systematically taking out Russian allies and weakening their ability for force projection.

has cuts off the ear of the captain of a British merchant vessel. No
one is going to start a war that becomes part of the war of the Austrian Succession and which some have called a world war over some guys ear.

I have not found a frog (yet), but check this fellow out.

Is…is that? Could it be?

WW3 SOON
LET THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR

It`s from Uncle Adolf… and the figure is pointing at something (Self portrait?)…almost as if….he want us to….check something…

Holy shit. Onkel Adi confirmed the first dubber ever.
𝕳𝕰𝕴𝕷 𝕳𝕴𝕿𝕷𝕰𝕽!

Look closer

Danke mijn Fuhrer!
Hail Hitler
Praise Kek
Glory to the hWhite`s

US so much subdued that China is doing everything contrary to Americuck's interests and in favor of Chinese interests. China basically owns the South China Sea now.

This pleases Kek.

How fucked are you?

praise kek

Pic related.

It's about weakening Iran, actually. It has nothing to do with Syria, all with imposing a new leader who isn't Assad.

Kek confirms with dubs.

Imagine if these cucked countries instituted a draft for native europeans only, leaving the "migrants" and "refugees" free reign with our women

Sad !

you fucking madman

help

What are you D&Cing

thread's gone fag, the get was about ebola chan

Very.

done like dinner.
other than that, thats a great font. I'm guessing universal serif.

That is a lot of targets, though. Those are just the primary ones? Some of those have to be more important than the others

fuck

bamp

Incorrect.

Also incorrect. The USA owns the ocean. There is no Navy anywhere that can match even a fraction of US naval power.

It doesn't. The Chinese are building airstrips and bases there.

also
It doesn't matter how big the US navy is currently. Xi owns that fucking part of the ocean. They've built a forward position by initiative and neglected your projection on South China Sea.

And don't give me this bullshit about "muh super US", Americucks have been fighting only ragheads with pickup trucks and ak-47. In WWI exploited the situation, entered when fight was already won. In WWII I'll give you beat Japan, but they didn't have the same industrial output and even then you had all the anglo community of the region plus Canacucks help you. Americucks have never taken on great powers by their own. You've got where you got by being a little surreptitious coward bitch. Let's see you take on China and Russia.

What are you? Turk?

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

we own your board now pussies

You are a fucking idiot. Who owns US debt? It begins with C. Go fuck yourself.
Communists and liberal Jews, including Soros and people like the Clintons and Obama have fucked the US over
What you think is the US - is just corporations [ military/industrial/pharma ] and their umbrella organization the US State Dept run by Jews and neocon criminals
You're welcome

Let's see you sail across China and Russia faggot

why the fuck do the russkies have to nuke the goddamn hiawatha national forest? wtf

so what's the odds of me becoming a ghoul?

Do they want Trump to win the election?

If you can't flee, hole up at Gray Lumber fortress on 6th Ave.

Looks like that's that.

I pass by that place on my daily commute.

so you want to do a raider society thing or do you want to do a meme worshiping cult sort of thing?

I thought OPs pic was a screenshot from some modern CoD/Battlefield -type FPS

You guys are forgetting that if trump does indeed threaten the status quo as much as we like to pretend to then they'll fastrack ww3 tier shit before November

Posted this in another thread but

It's an abstract feel

I'd actually be surprised if they didn't have at least one or two invasion plans mapped out between 1948-2016

really?