Holy shit

Holy shit

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/
ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
huppi.com/kangaroo/Coup.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/592698043629215746
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

lets go trump!!. trump plays both sides of the jewish chessboard.

I mean he was right. But still.

>>>/gaschamber/

The date is completely relevant, you dildo. It shows that he was way ahead of most people on Syria.

I said he was right. But invariably when somebody posts an old tweet without pointing it out half the replies assume it's new.

It's so fucking pointless to say it's an old post

It'S ABOUt PREDICTING SYRIA FFS

back to Holla Forums with you

whats that have to do with anything?

It’s the eceleb faggots shitposting in every thread. Report it when you see it.

you are the first eceleb shitposter ive seen all night.

See? Told you.

You quoted the wrong post.

Trump wants to prevent ww3.

Think he knows something we don't about the elite plans?

If Assad gets overthrown in Syria, ISIS will take over.

The democratic rebel don't have numbers or strength to take over and are just a justification for fighting Assad and pumping weapons into Syria.

They also can't because the jews want ISIS to win, it's the new Third Reich; A radical Islamic country right next to israel is the perfect casus belli to justify a war with the countries they want to take land and get the west to follow in dying for israel.

Also, if they manage to bring WW3 with this, it will make Islamism a taboo just like WW2 did the same to White Nationalism, making everybody soft and identity-less for the NWO.

I can see why Holla Forums is on your mind. But coming here to drum up membership for your shit board isn't going to work.

He's perfectly pointing out why he moaned, because OP didn't post further info other than padding a fact we all know
Stop being a retard and grow some balls too for the board to get open discussions again

What the U.S. gets in theory is no worries about the next jet carrying nukes. You can't let islam fester. That's as bad as kissing its ass. It has to be cut out.

2nd post designated shill post

never fails

This was pretty obvious to anyone who had examined the situation.
Fucking amazing that the likely PoTUS thinks thinks way and knows when to use caps.
I don't bet my shirt that Trump will be any different to every other cunt running the world but there's at least a chance he wont be.
And I'd rather have the Earth destroyed by a funny and naturally charming comedian that an incontinent gee-bag like HRC.

Not in this context, because anyone that even bothered to read the content of the tweet would know it was old.

Stop being a fucking mong.

You too.

Soros bought gold. Probably to hedge the collapse of the US dollar (which Jews like him are now deliberately propogating)
forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/

They're fleeing.

They know the chopping block awaits.

You know, it sounds stupid, like Bush's attempt at saying
before settling on the erroneous WMD designation.

Then again its twitter, 140 characters to sound like a fool in.

But really, no idea what bad things are going to happen?
He could have made some predics and won.

I know what will happen.

WWIII.

It's any day now. Just needs one more kick.

Doubtful for the same reason the US still has guns and more of them while living in a totalitarian state.

WW1 was the last private war borne of actual warcraft.
WW2 was to stop Hitler from exporting his economic model.
WW3 won't happen because victory is already here.
After nobody gave a shot over Angola, its pretty clear that we'll just have oh so many small wars, 1 or two countries being assraped by coalitions at a time as they step out of line.

The simple and worst truth is that there will be no giant happening, just a shart forever.
If there is a giant happening, then everything is fucked, nobody is in control, and panicking is good.

Are you retarded? It's more valid because it's old. It's not hard to point a mistake out after the fact.

Jews are fleeing mate.

They're in panic mode.

Or organizing strength.
Remember, they're not a unified hive mind.
There are ranks of them to deal with, even more so is to separate out panic from manipulation.

They're dropping the US and moving to China and Japan now.
This is bad for us, but does not cause the end of the world for them.
In fact think of this, Trump has yet to voice expansionism, instead he wants our bases closed.
These bases will be refilled by new parties, China or Japan.

Hillary has voiced that she wants the status quo, a loyal henchwoman doing what she needs for her masters.

Trump secures their reasoning, reasoning started decades ago, Hillary keeps things going as they are.

Remember, the markets aren't real, and a simple few edits to the databases say everything is fine.
Why then, would they show anything other than what you are supposed to see?

Nope. Jews.
ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
huppi.com/kangaroo/Coup.htm
No TL;DR as they're very short.

They're not moving to China.

China is censored to hell. They know how dangerous they are too.

Japan is a the samurai remember. They will never forgive Jews.

They might be fleeing to Australia and New Zealand.

I'm about to kick my efforts here in 2nd gear, infact I'm already planning.

They've lost.

You're misreading that post. They were saying Trump's jewing the jews, and pretending not to jew some of them only because he'll jew them later. Sometimes he even jews the jews against eachother. The man is a legend at jewing jews.

There's an exponentially increasing number of young men like us who are beginning the figure out the ways of the Jew.
WW3 would be the perfect opportunity for them to throw us into a meat grinder.

TRUMP WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

Try me.

Also remember, New Zealand is behind the TPP. That may just be their new nest.

Lord do kikes not know how the constitution works?

It would require a constitutional convention + amendment to change POTUS' ability to do that.

I'm certain we'll both be the new nest.

I have to work quickly.

Memes will probably be key - they suck at them because they can't empathise with common folk.

Wouldn't letting jews board the same planes and crashing them with no survivors be an effective way to deal with part of the problem?

I remember saying almost the same exact thing as Trump to an ignorant and heavily liberalized classmate. She wouldn't let go of the fact that I wouldn't be voting and that I was a "selfish isolationist" (because R.P unsurprisingly got BTFO). After the umpteenth time of her lamenting about my views, I let her have it by listing every possible outcome in which will happen because of Syria and other outlier problems.

I was right about virtually everything and I know she has shat herself upon witnessing all that I've stated unfold the way it did, right up to my postulation about there being a destabilizing migrant crisis. She probably isn't fantasizing about sucking Obama's cock anymore.

I hope to god Trump will do what he says he intends on doing and will quit this U.S-Israeli fellatio orgy we've had going on since the fall of the Third Reich. Actually, I hope there is a major happening that knocks every stupid faggot on their asses. Everything I've warned friends/family about has happened, but its too gradual for them to actually give a damn.

Thus I feel as though I live life within someone else's nightmare, watching others live their lives incognito, veiling their fear and pain from a seemingly enigmatic existence when in actuality it is all so simple:

The world is in pain because of globalism/jews; one is in pain because of the inability to find solace in their suffering and past, and ascertaining the divinity of the universe.

I don't understand how they could possibly hope to thrive among the asians the way they did among whites. They can't properly infiltrate and they'll be dealing with people a lot more shrewd than we are.

They need gullible whites to accomplish anything.

inb4.

Need to track them. Get the feeling they'll go in private planes.

That's why they've lost.

New world order my ass. You've destroyed yourselves. Again.

Been there.

Its the difference of blending in amongst whites for fear of being found out, while in China and Asia they are seen as demigods of finance and models to aspire to.
In essence, they are going to strut amongst the protojews and laugh, their machinations enshrined as desirable and good.

New World Order (Jew World Order)
USSR (Jew-SSR)
EU ( E-Jew)
UN (Jew-N)
New Zealand (Jew-Zealand)
gotta be hasn't it?

TANK THE BANKS

TANK THE BANKS
CASH WAR NOW

Can someone redpill me on why the Jews are (or at least seem) pro-Muslim?

Èvery Muslim I've ever known hates them with a passion. Isn't it such an obvious threat?>>6028405

I love how everyone here looks at Smedley Butler like some kind of national hero. FDR ceded more power to the jews than ever had been before and the people that lobbied Butler were mainly Anglo-American industrialists that wanted to prevent that. Some of them were still interventionists and fucking assholes, which is why Butler kept the the Banana Wars close to memory. It was the closest we'd ever been to a fascist revolution and would have certainly sided us with Germany and Japan prior to WWII.

They always side with the minority. They side with Catholics against Protestants, women against men, blacks against whites, homosexuals against heterosexuals, and Muslims against non-Muslims.

They do this because they know that in a degenerate, multicultural society, the chance of being persecuted decreases significantly.

False see current day South Africa. They hate whites.

Is this their plan? Weakening the West, strenghtening Asia. Then Destroy West at some point?

Whites are still a majority in their eyes, as they are the biggest threat to their existence.

Whites are not a majority in most countries. Whites are not a majority globally. Jews do not always side with minorities, instead they always side against white families.

Stop being so autistic. You know what I fucking mean.

You're probably one of those faggots that use literally to mean figuratively.

Filtered.

He's right though.

I remember red haired folks with green eyes. Want to talk minorities?

Actually there's a floor in my plan.

I live in Straya.

Hope they're submersible.

Literally cucks.

Explains so much.

Wrong.

Shit has just recently hit the fan.

I'm expecting a crash by next week. Mark my words.

Even soros is expecting it.

Trump is never right, he is just a massive faggot.

We all should vote for Jeb!

I hope for all our sakes that you're right. Even a quick and unceremonious death due to mass panic and catastrophe would be better than slowly being bled of all sanity and soul by the kikes over decades, if not centuries.

I'd rather die with a front-row seat to the end of civilization/humanity than go on like this for the rest of my life, although living through it to rebuild if such a thing is possible would obviously be far better, as would getting to take some subhuman filth down with me when I do go out.

Such a low energy YEB! post that you somehow got high energy trips.

Kek is trolling us.

That brings me to an idea I had.

Am I correct in saying the jews are the problem right?

Holla Forums is always right about the Jews but never right about the exact timing of the happening. The world economy is an incredibly complex system with millions of independent variables affecting it, you can study general trends and realize we are set up for disaster but predicting the exact time of that collapse is difficult if not impossible. Everyone with two brain cells to rub together knew that we had a housing bubble since 2002, yet almost no analyst would have predicted that Lehman Brothers would be the trigger for the crisis or exactly when it would happen, it could just as easily been triggered by any other firm with enough CDOs collapsing. A good analogy is an avalanche, even if you can't model the exact movements of every last snowflake you can easily tell that an avalanche is going to happen simply because there is a large amount of snow in a very unstable position. Predicting when that avalanche will happen is more difficult, as it could be triggered by wind, a boulder, a skiier, a mountain goat fucking around, etc. and there is no certainty about when it will happen even when you can be certain it will happen. We can be certain from NIRP, derivative exposure, and other indicators the world economy is going to collapse, but timing it will prove very difficult if you aren't a Wall Street or Fed insider. This uncertainty only makes things worse, the next crisis could happen this week, it could happen next month, or it could happen a year or two from now, and we have absolutely no way of determining that. This uncertainty is only more reason to start prepping as soon as possible and move capital out of bail-in banks and into solid assets and emergency supplies. Emergency supplies are going to be much more useful than gold or silver in a SHTF scenario so I am focused more on buying nonperishables, medical supplies, bullets, etc. and I am saving up for a Hazmat suit.

speaking of which.

The craziest meme-magic Holla Forums will do so far.

pussies

cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin
cumskin

lol.
that idea is just crazy enough to work.
is /christian/ still active? I wonder if those guys would want in on that plan.

/christian/ has really fallen. It's still used (I still lurk there sometimes) but it's at posts per hour. There was to much intra-denominational shit-flinging

*but it's at 6 posts per hour

Meanwhile, in Israel…

That's what happens when people think its better to post their christian ramblings on /pol instead of their own home.

How do you figure, hasn't happened yet, so no proven right again(tm).

How dare you talk that shit, Anontrump

This is what Christianity was for 1900 years before Cyrus Scofield and his Zionist funding helped spread the modern "Churchianity" known as Dispensationalism.

What you are referring to is today called Replacement Theology but for most of history was just called Christianity, and yes Jews were heretics. And yes Christians were Jews, the true Chosen People.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism

… Therefore, as we have shown above that the coming cessation of the old law and of the carnal circumcision was declared, so, too, the observance of the new law and the spiritual circumcision has shone out into the voluntary observances of peace.”

it's almost like you haven't read Luther's "The Jews and Their Lies"

The reason why WWIII will happen is because there is a whole generation of young people for which there are no jobs and no future due to automation.

The global government will kill off as many white males as possible and employ every surviving young person in manufacturing the materials of war.

They will institute rationing again, but this time they will never lift it. They will institute restrictive new wartime laws like issuing national IDs in order to buy food and again, never lift the restrictions. They need WWIII to finally get an iron grip on every person in the world.

Those who won't submit will become cannon fodder, and those who are left will be useful idiots and good slaves. Instead of giving us a Brave New World, they're going to give us a 1984.

how many time have you (not YOU specifically of course, but Holla Forums as a shared identity) called a "happening" that ended up being nothing at all?

I've lost count. I used to get really invested in calls of happenings on Holla Forums, now i just roll my eyes.

We are getting pretty close to Fahrenheit 451 right now. All the feel feels without the genetic modification. Only hard 1984 style control for those who dig deep enough. Everyone else is too distracted by their wall screens to needed to actively control 1984 style. All the while 1984 monitoring and language altering makes the job easier by the year.

B-but I thought jews are on our side with regards to muslim immigration! Many muslims are anti semetic and this hurts jews the most! Crazy conspiracy theorists! :^)

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/592698043629215746

Lesson one of Kikes 101: The jew is NEVER on any side but his own.
The jew might have interests that are briefly similar to yours. Do not mistake this for an honorable alliance; the jew has no honor. Once the jew and your interests diverge, the jew is your enemy. The jew will not tell you he is your enemy either. Your first clue will be a stab in the back.
Make no mistake, the jews are responsible for muslim immigration into europe. They have wanted to destroy european values, culture and identity for generations. But once again, the jews used a golem to try to do their dirty work for them, and it turned on them. Now the jew will profess how it wants to help europe against islam. This is only so its two enemies can fight themselves to death and allow Shekles Goldblattstein to pick up the pieces and sell them off.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Kinda half ass and retarded doncha think?

not developed nor smart enough for artificial wombs and eugenics due to feminized gibs society.

And attempting to make a 1984 government on top of democratic states using SJW's and degenerates under the pretext of climate change - all the while the internet runs rampant and untamed.

After WWIII there won't be any democratic states or a free, untamed internet. There will be no need for leftists or excuses like global warming after a good old fashioned world war decimates the world's population.That's the reason why WWIII will be staged in the first place.

These drab little scuffles like Afghanistan and Iraq and even Syria were just meant to bolster the US economy. In order to gain complete totalitarian control, the current governments of all the countries in the world (especially the US) are going to have to be torn down in order to be replaced by a global totalitarian government. Even the EU is just a temporary place-holder, being used to soften up the European countries in advance of the future global government.

I think that the globalist government-in-waiting has hit the end of what they can do while leaving the current governments in place. There's too much resistance to further any more of their long-term goals. Open borders are being resisted in Europe and the US. Censorship of the internet is also being resisted. Privacy laws are impeding government's ability to datamine and spy. All of these things need to go in order to institute world-wide totalitarianism.

Leftism was the last attempt to get us all to walk to the gallows willingly. It's becoming clearer every day that leftism has failed to shame us into committing national suicide and surrendering our remaining freedoms. Instead of crumpling, we're digging in our heels. The only option that remains is to impose global totalitarianism on us by force. Once the free world's population is decimated, the remaining people will surrender anything in order to get stability, safety, peace, and comfort—and that's when totalitarianism will win.

bump

It is absolutely true, and has been verified by history time and time again. You might have temporary allies with (((heretics))) against a common enemy, but they will always, always, always stab you in the back.

It is time to educate the newfags.

Better it is to live one day seeing the rise and fall of things than to live a hundred years without ever seeing the rise and fall of things.
– The Dhammapada