pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
pastebin.com/zE1aUdvt
pastebin.com/pjnAhYx5
pastebin.com/YdcFQqSd
pastebin.com/11ZF9pL3
pastebin.com/Ejk6NnA3
pastebin.com/QwnKPWtQ
pastebin.com/LzWmYWGS
nickjr.com/static/page/tv_schedule/episode.jhtml?channelID=11&seriesID=49094&episodeNumber=122
pastebin.com/RtF0kBFe
tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=77277243
vidto.me/ufzrt2x5698q.html
pastebin.com/pztShQ1e
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-loud-house-toads-and-tiaras-two-boys-and-a-baby/EP023989550043?aid=zap2it
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute uncut shota dick.

Nice trips.
Haven't seen this series, only here for the r34.
Is it good?
Considering that image I get the little dude just popped his dick in public.
Is that like a fetish for the show's creator?

Are the Holla Forumsesmokers ready to hate this show and say it's the worst thing ever now?

yes

It's good.

I can wait for all the new threads about this show being SJW propaganda and how they're trying to turn our kids gay.

anyone know where I can watch this show online where the episodes are in order?

why?

because we as a society have failed and now people are beginning to find the repulsive attractive.

is this real

Oh, god. Last line of the episode is Mr. Loud saying he's gluten free. Into the trash it goes, etc.

Not without context, you strawmanning cunt.

user, you are Holla Forums's 20%

But user, there are people who honestly cannot have gluten

My mother and grandma can't have gluten in their diets, or they'll get sick

He didn't say "I can't eat gluten." He said "I'm gluten-free." Sounds like faggotry to me.

but honestly I was being sarcastic, not every character has to be perfect

Yay, new thread.

Hilarious episode today, the dialogue was great.

The real question is are the tumblrspawn ready to love this show and say it's the best thing ever now?

It's ==CURRENT YEAR==

Fuck these people.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

That's just insulting to the sisters, though.
Honestly, I think the sisters are more "normal" than Lincoln is. The word she's looking for is probably "nuanced."

s-sorry user

please give me more

Fucking this.
Do you guys know the most assheaded, cuntstenched sjw tumblr blog so I can post this?

I just wanna hear the screams.
In case any tumblrina wanted to engage in a conversation you think I could be smarter than the average SJW?

Man today's episode had a lot of dark humor.

And it was the funniest one they've done so far!

Well, since thankfully Gravity Falls ended just as it was being cucked.
With this as long as anons have told me we have 3 uncucked series.
"Star vs." Wander Over Yonder" and this.

So I did it.
Now what.
Do you guys know SJW ridden blogs?

OK, I just searched for 8ch.
Who's the faggot posting memes from Holla Forums?

Ten girls to one boy and these whiny faggots are still bitching.

I dig that the backgrounds look like they live in a Calvin & Hobbes Sunday Comic

I think I have a few more?

Might give an abused/sad Loud a try. But, which one?

Draw Lola bullying Lana.

I want to give Linc a handjob.

Gotta say, this was quite an interesting task.

I don't think I like what this show is inspiring.

yo any chance you could draw lincoln giving an affectionate hug and a kiss on the cheek to leni?

hey man,so this episode made me wanna see lincoln accidentally checking leni in the shower,
could you draw that please?

tumblr fags have been posting memes from Holla Forums in general since the beginning, I know because I looked it up when I went there to masturbate as usual.

Today's episode was cringey as fuck. I actually had to turn off the TV towards the end. Lincoln is supposed to be actually likable, y'know? See: Project Loud House, Left in the Dark.

On the other hand, yesterday's episode was just as good the second time around.

Which one of the sisters is the designated lesbian?
We are lucky if it will be only one.

Leni pushed the button

Then this was the case a long time ago.
Ever read Titus Andronicus?

I made this suggestion as our next play. Dumbass teacher approved, because the name SHAKESPEARE was all over it.
The audience was sure in for a surprise, the play was abandoned in the middle and I got detention.

Good times.

I've actually been wondering that. With ten of them, it's not unreasonable for one to be into forbidden love. Of course, I'd rather that they leave it up to the fans to speculate, rather than singling one out and opening up that massive can-o-worms.

We know it isn't Lori. And didn't Lucy smooch a male vampire bust in Making the Case? So, she's out. And then there was that scene in, ah, Sleuth or Consequences, where Luna was chasing the rockstar around and yelling that she loved him. Luan's mirror, in user's screenshot , seems to have a drawing of a boy near it, with… acorns? No, wait, those are smooch symbols. Okay, four down.

Space Invader might help us figure it out. At the start of the episode, it's stated that Leni got asked out by a boy who she says is 16 years old. It's actually kinda weird, because she's also 16. Why would she comment on the boy's age? Does she normally get asked out by older or younger boys? Whatever. No word on whether or not she said yes, so she miiight prefer the ladies.

And then there's Lynn - the point of the episode is that she spends a few nights in bed with Lincoln. He doesn't object that it'd be awkward or lewd - just cramped. Could it be that Lincoln knows Lynn isn't into boys?… Or maybe they just shared a room in the past, and only split when they got older, so it's second nature to them. I like that idea more, because it's cute.

That's everyone eight and up. I don't think the twins, Lisa, or Lily are old enough to even qualify. So I guess Lynn and Leni are the only possibilities.

If we're being completely honest, I highly doubt any of them are. One out of ten seems like pretty good odds for at least one of them being gay. Most of the statistics of this would say the odds are even higher. This of course is absolute bullshit. The actual numbers have always been overestimated going back since 2002. Y' know back when the estimate was 10%. The actual numbers I was able find are from 2014. Even that was less than 2%. Maybe the number went up since then. It still wouldn't be one out of ten but whatever pushes the agenda.

tl;dr Fuck no, fuck no, fuck no, bullshit concept that has such a small probability when you apply actual facts it makes me want to shoot someone.

Also, I'm sorry user but the way people pick and choose at the smallest irrelevant piece of shit to claim 100% that a character is gay really puts me off on this stuff.

s-sorry user

I certainly wouldn't claim that any of them are gay just because they aren't confirmed to be straight. It's a fun exercise, in my opinion. Like, it makes you reconsider how they might interact with other characters, and what a coming-out story might be like. It's my feminine side showing, I think.

just be less gay bro

Considering the fact that Nick has been shit since 2009, I'd say they're better off without him.

Hrm. I appreciate that they tried to mix it up, but I don't think this episode turned out well. These kinds of things are best when you know it's all a dream beforehand.

And it's also weird to see the girls not being themselves.

I'm guessing that was the whole point of the episode to do a complete 180 and mind fuck the audience, also you gotta remember than Linc is only 11 years old so his imagination was gonna run wild.

So, what's the schedule for TLH look like for the next while? Is there anything confirmed except for this evening's episode?

I thought it was funny that lucy got bitten by a vampire bat, transformed and flew off, since it wasn't really out of character.
Lucy, Lily, Luna, are Lori were still in character for the most part.
It was pretty dark, and accurate, having Luan become an activist because of how depressing TV is.

I dunno why being an activist and a comedian is exclusive.
I thought she liked dark humour.

I think it mostly has to do with how the news is so depressing on TV that it sucks the joy out of us, since Luan didn't have Luna to try out jokes on, she spent all her time watching TV and it turned her into a humorless ice queen.

New episode gets an A. Not an A+, but definitely an A.

Widdle Wuna

Need to practice writefagging. Any requests?

Lincoln finding one of the older Loud's bras and inspecting it, lewdly.

Adult Vampire Lucy dressed as Vampirella

lincoln has sex with leni in her sleep but she does not know about it until she vomits and the whole family finds out she is pregnant causing an intense session of the loud parents with lincoln
later their lives change and leni and lincoln are always too affectionate with each other,weirding everyone out

Not my sorta thing, mang.

I said writefagging but I admit adult Lucy drawings are a thing this world needs more of

Trying to do this one. It's going weird. Accidentally wrote up a plotline for a huge story; gotta think smaller than that.

then how about mr loud has a sexual relationship with lori and cheats on his wife with the daughter on a daily basis

Guys, what the fuck.

what do you expect?
the whole show is a big invitation to incest ideas

So is the show on hiatus?

yes it is,though overnight success was aired in poland

Goddamn it! I wish Nick would stick to a set timetable and not just air a couple of new eps a week and then go on a month long hiatus.

im actually waiting for it to air in japan so we get professional quality incest doujins

Japan doesn't have Nick, I believe, so that would take awhile.

Still working on the side scroller game Lincoln's Bathroom Dash.
It's gonna take me a while to make progress, because job stuff.

If she showed her face, I would draw her more.

Unless someone has an idea for "Luna-Mom".

Her face would pretty much be Lori's only with crows feet

Well, I did try something out.

I figured she would look more like Lynn since she's apparently named after her.

good enough lets go with this.

yo,is that face good enough for now until we see her face officially?

I did think about that too, but I think she would look more like Lori or Leni to me.

don't worry,it looks better here
so make mom/son /ss/ pics using that face

I also tried the Dad too. This was more tricky.

dude this is awesome
the dad's face perfectly fits his shadow we saw in the last episode

say,can you draw them now standing with their children?

oh,also can you draw their rule 63 versions?
you know,lenny and her brother's parents

Glad you like it, that's what I used as reference.

I'm planning to draw them again for sure. Might give these a color first.

Can we all agree that Dad Loud is the best dad in cartoons, and that he can keep every single one of his ties?

Luna, dressed as their mom, trying to seduce Lincoln.

And the parents are done, with Luna-Mom included.

hot damn!!!!! is this nice!
man you should contact savino and work on the show

say could you draw leni hugging an adult lincoln?

say,since this is a loud house thread,can anyone post fics here?

I guess?

i wonder how many years it would take for 8/co/ to get as many posters as half/co/?
it would be great if these were lively with content

More people wouldn't change what threads get popular or not.

well true but chances are we might get more users here nonetheless

Where's the guy who made tlb.booru.org?
Cause apparently people aren't going to shut up about it.

Can you do some more genderbent stuff?

I recently drew R63 Lori.

Nice

Those girls that show the post count should be replaced with the sisters, just sayin'.

grazi

Hey tlbguy, if you're still here, could you make a few of the users there mods or admins? There are some duplicate pictures there that we can't get rid of.

tlb.booru.org/stats/

oppais1fan, cyndaquil, Skoodge, Misha, and vectoranon are the ones doing most of the tagging and uploading and are the most active users, so they can help keep the site cleaned up.

That might be a little harder to pull off. Most of the drawfags for this show are on cuckchan's /trash/ board which makes communication difficult.

Plus, there are 11 siblings, so who gets leftout? Maybe Lily could share a spot with one of the other siblings (possibly Lisa since they're both small characters or possibly Lincoln)?

yo your art went to the loud house staff's fanart wall

say could ya also draw R63 Bobby?

Lola can be standing/sitting on the shoulders of Lana while she carries the sign.

Lincoln, of course.

I'm still surprised the genderbent drawing ended up there, but it's nice to see more amazing artwork filling up the wall.

Oh, sorry I haven't been too active here. I'm still drawing LH art for DA, but it's mostly fetish stuff just to branch out a bit. I can still do a few R63 stuff soon.

Crappy child drawings made it on there, but not this.

It's not about quality, it's about heart.
As well as quality.

Oh yeah, that drawing. I honestly don't know much about Tyler the Creator, but I just love how Luan looks in this nonetheless.

I wanted to give her a draw in this one.

Your point? That exactly exemplifies what I meant on how it isn't about quality.

I guess piss poor Mad Max photoshoped sceencaps is now considered "art".

Okay…..

Posting the best pair of sisters in the show.

Luna rocks Luan's world but Luan makes Luna's cunt giggle

What makes you think those are photoshopped?

Hey SB, do you have that one drawing you made about Luan wanting Clyde to smell her fake flower? I can't find it in my image folder or on your deviantart. If you still have it, could you repost it?

They don't look photoshooped to me. I'm pretty sure they're redraws.

Right here, buddy.

What's the deal eith the lamp?

Cuckchan meme.

In the episode about Leni learning to drive, the sisters popped up from behind couches, the inside of chimneys and other hidden places to help Leni drive. Oddly, Luna was hiding behind a lamp in plain sight.

So people would post a cropped screencap of Luna behind the lamp, and people would make tongue in cheek remarks pretending that they couldn't see Luna and could only see the lamp.

After a while, the meme mutated so that Luna actually WAS the lamp, and any mention or posting of the actual Luna would be met with people posting "Who?" or pretending to think she was an fanmade character.

Of course this shit comes from Tumblr.

Also FORCED MEMES!

Luna is a lamp.
Looks like she's a full moon.

Only thing I did for that meme was drawing "lamp" as an actual sister. Funny that more fanart of Lamp popped up in /trash/.

Luna's booty is a full moon.

pastebin.com/5kDJRCev

Well, it didn't end up as lewd as I was expecting. It's actually kinda dramatic, I guess? It's better than anything halfchan has put out, I can assure you of that.

I'll be the judge of that.

There's been a bit of art.

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=lamp

hey man this is great!
say,can you make a lincoln x leni fic too?

It also mostly came about because, before For Bros About to Rock, people felt that she was really lacking in character despite how her design made people think she'd be the most interesring one.

Too cute

Ven mucho la Rosa de Guadalupe

We would all like to see Luna's full moon,
shining from the inside out like there was leds
inside.

Been a while since drawing Luna butt.

o-oh my
Taking requests, dude? or just droppin' it off

Just dropping it off for now. Thought I should make something a little lewd once in a while.

Any one else agree that these are best waifus?

Undeniably.

Shit taste

I suppose.
Yes, yes, and yes.

i love leni the most
also,can anyone again,write a lincoln x leni fic?

If only Lynn was included, since she, Luna, and Luan are my top favorites. Otherwise, I do also like Leni and Lucy.

I'm not that good at fanfictions. I will take on that offer of drawing something simple with Lincoln and Leni in it.

he's a grower, not a shower

Alright guys, so someone showed me this…

Love triangle perhaps?

hey this pretty well written, nicely done, i give it two thumbs up

nah

Something Ronnie Anne might do.

Alternative interpretation: Ronnie Anne is mad at Lincoln for stealing her girl

Alternate alternate interpretation: Ronnie Anne is still mad at her, but it's because she's possesive over her. Which still leads to , but it's out of an abusive relationship

Source?

Halfchan

Linc will get at least two possible love interests in "Dance, Dance Resolution"

Wikipedia says it'll actually be four.

And, probably before that, there'll be the double date episode.

But Lori will probably get Ronnie to be Lincoln's date and one of the others might choose Christina

>yfw Lisa Builds her brother a date

As long as Lisa doesn't build her out of poo, we're good.

hey man,could you draw saitama from opm choking ace savvy with one hand while lincoln cries in the background?

here is what lola and luan had to say about all the lewd art of the show

Lets spam them both with lewd.

also leni
and spam lori with bobby getting ntr'd

or bobby screwing carol

Wew lad.

double wew lad

Why do I picture CuckChan audists writing these tweets?

When did exactly Jon became sellout? If you're talking about his most recent video, then I can agree. The quality is still okay though.
Nice double dubs, though.

Gib help Holla Forums, where i can see it?
Preferably somewhere else other than kisscartoon which doesn't work with ublock origin.

just download them from here pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

Thanks user.

If you're gonna watch stuff on KissCartoon, use your browser's video player.

seems like luan keeps her more other kind of jokes for the internet

Luan Lewd is more like it.

And here's a fun drawing for tonight.

Is that Lincoln being called a girl for wearing panties, or is it a reverse trap situation?

Because Ronnie likes Lincoln's curvy butt.

Ah, hotness

Can any drawfriends draw a blonde Lucy telling one of her siblings to get hairdye

Then draw Lucy with pink or blue hair and Leni telling her "you didn't say black hairdye"

"In the name of the moon, I will punish you!"

Question: how come our very Infinite board has no /loud/?

Lincoln and his sisters having a sleepover like thing with his sisters no incest just cute girls doing cute things with their brother

How about you cause everything Loud House related to be banned at cuckchan first (including /trash/) before you talk about why there's no /loud/ on Holla Forums?

im pretty sure we need more seasons of content before its viable to make a /loud/ board

Trips of truth, Satan, but this is Nickelodeon we're talking about; they have a worse track record than CN when it comes to airing new seasons of shows.

Ronnie Ann likes Lincoln
Lincoln likes Christina
Christina like Ronnie Ann

The holy Wiki states Lori hates Ronnie Ann.

Am I the only one who's surprised that huge-breasted Luan art is basically non-existent? There's so many jokes/puns to be had with huge boobs that it seems like someone would've struck on it by now.

I presume you are new to the 8/co/ Loud House threads?

Same user.Does anyone have a link to Overnight Success?I can't find that episode.

No se ponga en evidencia user, nadie necesita saber de dónde es, y mucho menos necesita que se le recuerde que esa madre existe. No lo haga, compa.

Yurifags truly are the thirstiest of the bunch.

Hot Damn, the japs like loud house?

Korean, actually.
And it might be pretty popular, i suppose. Fansubs are pretty quick, I think, and are caught up.

Then why does she want to go on a double date with her?

Why is it always the jokers that are best, /co?

Post again,i can't fucking follow the story without it user

10/10 user,this is the best fucking shit ever.Posting something i found too.

MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

strange that this place suddenly got really active

user is going rampant,and i fucking love whoever he is.

So Linc has various food for a penis?

Okay…….

My cup runneth over.
Yet my thirst is endless and I crave even bigger. Maybe in time…

Sorry for that dump, probably done now.

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?

N-no….
But thanks user,you were great

didn't you know?
babyfuck is awwright

now to recreate the loud house in the sims

The FULL Lily is a Baby Slut Tetralogy
Chapter 1: pastebin.com/zE1aUdvt
Chapter 2: pastebin.com/pjnAhYx5 | Alternate Chapter 2: pastebin.com/YdcFQqSd
Chapter 3: pastebin.com/11ZF9pL3
Chapter 4: pastebin.com/Ejk6NnA3
Chapter 5: pastebin.com/QwnKPWtQ

Lily's Strawberry Popsicle (Lincoln and Lily fic)
pastebin.com/LzWmYWGS

Jesus H. Christ.

I don't know, I thought it was pretty vanilla, all things considered.

Who's the artist? I been loking his tumblr or deviant art for ages.

He doesn't have one. He only posts his stuff on the 4chan threads.

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man.
To be the Shadman.

Behind Dead Eyes.

Perfection.

This is what Hitler died trying to prevent.

jesus fuck

Why are the faces so shit?

Excellent. That Lucy pic is godtier. Despite his love of obscenity he's probably one of the best new artists we currently have.

because it's shadman, he never seems to make any effort to improve his style

Why do you only ever pop up when there's kids involved you sick fuck?

It's a shame.He seems to be pretty invested in drawings and has the time to do it.Some more anatomy study and shit like that and less shit that scream "WHORE" from two countries far and he could be fucking good.

Shadman uses Paint Tool Sai too? I really need to work on my skills.

Oh, and here's a new drawing for today.

Because you touch your anus for pleasure.

I mean his webcomic was shit but at least he put effort in telling stupid edgy jokes but now all he does is draw shitty porn that no sane person would pay actual money for.

It's a good thing the internet's filled with insane people, then.

By new you mean in the context of drawing LH art? Because if not then I'll call you a giant faggot, and I'll still call you a giant faggot anyway because you're a tripfag.

And I would then reply that in my eyes you're a newfag, and that the term "new" I used to describe Shad is from my perspective.

You only encourage his faggotry if you offer him even a single reply.

I don't usually argue against Satan, but I say we should try now. Realistically, Infinite could just disappear any day. /co will always be a great place for Loud threads, but here we can't really have a community. We can have cool threads here about the show, but I have wanted to make a Luna thread for some time now and I know I can't. We can't have different and organizad threads, just the general.
With our own board we could get to know each other and eventually we could migrate together if the whole site goes down. We may have several years or some months.
I wanna see rock music threads, Luna threads, threads about Luna, threads about episodes heavily featuring Luna. You know, variety.
I say we just create /loud/ and see what happens.

Seems like a lot of work.
At that point, why not go the extra mile and make a whole separate chan, like Frozen did.

Frozen did that? I thought them pony lovers did that, and I'm not sure theirs is still up.
But anyway, it's a lot less work than actually building a whole new IB. I mean, we could do that eventually, but why not start small? I say we start here and see what happens.

Felt like doing this.

Yeah, apparently Frozen had like "Snowchan", which only recently went down due to the admin giving up on it.
Anyway, I'm just saying that, at the time, it might not be necessary, with it just being really slow, and no one really knowing about. But, that's just me, and if it was made, it'd still probably lurk and post.

that face…

Yeah, shit got wild in the early days.

Kek,even the edgy grinch grow an heart

Pretty nice

He never did finish that freaky Sonic game with realistic proportions about babysitting the rabbit, did he?

Actually, the more kids you have, the more likely one of them is going to be gay. It's a lot higher than 2%, that's for sure.

It's censored, should be fine unspoilered.

Can post the uncensored one?
While i appreciate wolves and strange animu grill,it distracts from the whole.

Can't post what wasn't posted. It'll be uncensored when it's actually done, though.

How do you know?Are you drawing it?

If yes,keep up the good work glorious drawfag

No, sorry, I just find the stuff and post it.

All right user.It's still good work and i'm proud of you.

so apparently we are gonna get an episode where lincoln and bobby become friends so lori hangs out with clyde to make him jealous

nickjr.com/static/page/tv_schedule/episode.jhtml?channelID=11&seriesID=49094&episodeNumber=122

That sounds amazing.

fag

Technically all the naughty bits are covered, so unspoilered?

I wrote another thing. pastebin.com/RtF0kBFe

Been working on something comfy for you. I ended up making it into a cookie-baking contest, though. Might get a chapter up tomorrow.

Video Link for Toads and Tiaras [in Korean]
tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=77277243

Video Link for "Overnight Success" [in Polish]:
>vidto.me/ufzrt2x5698q.html
And an user transcribed it into English:
>pastebin.com/pztShQ1e

Apparently, "Toads and Tiaras" & "Two Boys and a Baby" are both airing on the 23rd.
>tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-loud-house-toads-and-tiaras-two-boys-and-a-baby/EP023989550043?aid=zap2it

Anyone Know who made this comic or were it is from.

Narcoloco/Atomic Bomb is making it.
Only the WIP have been posted, though.

I need more Lynn.Especially Yandere!Lynn

Thanks bro.

Cute Ronnie Anne

Cute job! I wanna draw her more.

Was a bit of a fun request back then. If anyone has suggestions for weird stuff with a sister, I might wanna do some.

I suppose the weirdest thing I could think of is Loud House Human Centipede.
But that might be a bit much.
Maybe Lisa using an experiment to make some weird kind of "flattening" thing with Leni?
Or the girls as different monster girls?
I'm not original.

That's quite alright, that's what I'm talking about.

And after making this, I'm not that original either

How about drawing an older Lynn with pubic and pit hair?

sweetness

You got it.

New thread when? You guys seem to be slowly sinking.

If you're okay with more nsfw ideas, how about Lisa growing into an adult or lats teens due to an experiment of hers and analyzing her new body which is now unclothed due to her old clothes being torn to shreds during the aging process?

I'll make a new one later today.