Bumbling, idiot child tries to discuss topic. Does not do well

ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=872389

Quotes from the child in question:

Or just physically hurt me, majorly? Or even murdered? But - t-they might've been too scared to have gotten caught, they might've gotten paranoid of getting caught?
And ones that aren't, would probably get reported by me or somebody else or get spotted, by - maybe a police person.

if this does pass in the next few months? Then it *will* protect me, from those dangers, which is nice.

So basically it'll - it'll help *everyone*. If - people pass on that knowledge. But some people haven't come forth! And with this new law in canada, more people might feel safer? And come forth. So basically it might lead to a much bigger aspect of protection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9X0Q4FqgE
archive.is/nk9DR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself

heh

I think I've taken that pill too..

oh my fucking god kill it with fire

why do progressives use the mentally undeveloped or ill as prophets and arbiters for their ideology?

based mom

remember to call your mom sometimes Holla Forums. she misses you.

my moms a piece of shit that refuses to save money and is living with me (for free) since shes 46 and has nothing to her name and I'm 20 and already own a home
so no I won't call her, I'm this close to kicking her out on the street
sage because i have no daddy

This poor kid has been pumped full of information that has made him look like a 40 year old woman virgin. He doesn't understand any of this and he says so, "from what I understand", "I've never experienced discrimination". This poor kid is a pawn in his mentally ill parents' agenda. The kid even said "if I have kids". Is he a fag or what? Jesus Christ our ancestors are spinning so fast they're going to revert the spin of the Earth. 10 year olds do not have any concept of sex, rights, or any of this, they just act. This kid has been lied to and will live a life of pain because his parents are retards. Leftism IS a mental illness.

What in the fuck is wrong with these people pushing these insane adult things on children. FFS.

First off… SHE! not HE!

Second off… calling her a fag? Really? Fag is not a derogatory term, as we have reclaimed it from bigots like you. So stop attempting to use it in the context you are currently using it.

Its a fag.

fuck off cunt

Privilege checked. Thanks for helping me with my pronouns. I'm trying to learn and doing my best, I am truly sorry.

Friendly reminder to hide the IDs of those who start slide threads

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

Prepare the poz folks

lmao I saw this on CTV last night too. I remember sitting there eating my dinner thinking "Oh man, all these Syrians we're importing must just laugh their asses off at how easy we're going to be to take over."

jidf is on steroids tonight

Remember pol, these people vote.

I'm going to start looking for one of these soon, brother.

This is why these little faggots should get bullied relentlessly.

Can someone please make the brainwashing stop. As a parent, it's your job to support your child, but it's also your job to protect them.

You shouldn't bully them for wanting to be trans, but you should be firm enough to be able to tell them they're not normal and try taking them to a psychiatrist or something before going gung-ho into their psychosis.

Not only is that freak a fag, you're a faggot, too.
Go kill yourself, freak.

Dumbass 10-year-old bumfucker doesn't know that assault is already against the law, even against freaks.

The most important thing you have in the world is your people. Redpill her at the very least, then form a family unit of your own. Don't fuck up like your father did.

Establish firm house rules. Make children, you have a free nanny and nurse maid. If she could threaten your children with indoctrination, remove threat.

It's a good feeling.

You need to beat the shit out of them before they turn into one of these social rejects. They'll thank you 20 years later.

Go raise a tranny you fucking degenerate reject.

Holy shit, even the dog knows and is looking at that cuck.

Go raise more black kids

SHE FUCKED THE DOG?!

What?

It's an old feather-indian term for some sort of special shaman person that like, has a demon in them or some shit.
Transfags have just decided to use it out of context to be special snowflakes.

So they have a faggot inside them?

lel.

I have an 11 year old nephew and let me tell you, he's a fucking moron and yet supposedly "brighter than average." Biggest concerns are minecraft and 3DS, got his mom like $5,000 of purchases on games on his ipad and doesn't understand it costs money to buy things, he thinks he's a cat, he doesn't understand maleness and femaleness or why males and females get together as adults. He sure as hell doesn't understand government. Obama is about as real as Batman to him. He honest to god thinks he's the smartest person in the world…despite not being able to tie his own shoes or speak in complete sentences.

Kids are fucktards. They have no original thoughts, they are just like parrots. About as smart as parrots, too, 100% serious. Kids are fucking stupid. I don't think we should start chopping them up and stigmatizing them for life as a trannie when they're fucking CHILDREN. You can't give kids life-changing surgery or new governmental status based on what they say they want. Otherwise my nephew would get cat ears grafted to his head. They're fucking kids, they're dumb little retards.

A new form of cancer has arrived.

More like two-chin.

What the fuck is two spirit?

Why do they have a 10 year old on TV?

No the dog is dissapoint.

I'm a rare case where my Dad got custody and my mother went to slut around and not pay child support.

Cherish your dad boys, he was you once.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THIS A JOKE?

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

For emotional appeal obviously.

because a large portion of them are mentally undeveloped or ill

Thanks for typing it out, if I had to listen to IT speak I would have to remove my ears.

Thanks for the webm user
liberals are a disease

If you're going to kick her out, just do it.

Oh, shit, well its nice we have laws for burglary, theft, assault, abuse, rape, torture and murder too.
And im totally convinced those dreadfull acts are not commited on a regular dayly basis, with anybody not giving a fuck, at all.

You little shit! - those "laws" cant protect you when you are kicked to the curb.
If the act are not brought up to light or witnessed, it didnt happen.

Thanks based user! I really feel sorry for this kid. Parents are supposed to give the child an understanding of the world around them. When a kid starts talking about crazy shit like fucking up their endocrine system and sterilizing themselves for life it is a cry for help. These braindead parents instead look at it as some kind of omen from a god which they don't believe in that reality has changed and that they are the new prophet bearers with some kind of wunderkind. It's just a form of narcissism which leads to a clear case of Munchhausen Syndrome by Proxy which is when parents force their children to become ill or fake and illness to gain attention. And the media is helping them carry out this power fantasy that results in child abuse.

Sick shit to watch, really.

Special snowflakes took the idea of "two spirit" from the Native Americans who believed someone could have both a male and female spirit inside them. Typically they were just gays and it was seen as weird enough for them to be attracted to men that they were thought to have supernatural elements to them and became shamans.

Put her on the street. We have no use for women like that and she'll only continue to use you

my father made me the ring bearer to his marriage that didn't involve my mother. he then proceeded to ignore me for most of my life unless he could use me as leverage against my mother in an emotional way, or flaunt me around briefly with my half siblings.
I think back about some of the good memories and run into countless shitty ones

it scares me how much I'm becoming like him, I never want to be that kind of unrelenting asshole to any kids I have.

/blogpost-rant thing

That's not how bills work

This entire conversation is:

No the fuck they don't. If laws stopped crime, we would all be living in a utopia.

"Me be tinkin bout doze chickin wingz and sheit"

Feels good, man.

Not going to happen.

We need to act alone. They've all lost the plot. They won't let go of liberal values because they can't believe men will fight FOR THEM.

They just simply spread their legs.

Oh look at the enlightened cuck. He thinks he's so much wiser and smarter than everyone else. He is son is a girl, his wife is a man, and he's scared of looking them in the eyes because they might file domestic abuse charges against him. So enlightened. So progressive. If only you father beat the living shit out of you, maybe. JUST maybe you wouldn't have turned into a weak faggot who's destroying his race. But that's a big fucking maybe.

Holy shit, it's Chunk. Do the truffle shuffle!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9X0Q4FqgE

You were the kid who sat up front of the class and hated it when the girls laughed along with Jock throwing paper balls at you, we know.

This

Also they want to bank on emotions.

I don't have a phone that can contact heaven.

I laughed out loud when it said aboriginal.

No I was the jock.

Then I went to an all boys school.

And I have 3 sisters so that gives me a better idea of how they act after living with them.

One was ok.

The other two are "head in the sand" types.

Mother is a hippy whore fucking over my father.
Father is too stupid to understand debt, but is still not fully below it.

I'm about ready to go full reich on his assets though. He has no clue. He doesn't even know how to use word processor well enough. Just an old fool that needs to retire.

This is why I think that way. You cunt. I literally have debt from them. Trust debt. 100k worth.

Wheres the nudes?

also

Not even once

Canada has gone full cuck. All hope is lost.

how the fuck does that work?

You know you can inherit your parents' debts, right? Shitty parents can still fuck you beyond the grave if they're too retarded to know how to manage money.

Literally not my debt.

Dad's debt to pay for hippy whores holidays.

I don't even get how he did it.

Fraud probably.

wew lad, way to go proving MGTOW kike shills really do make shit up

They fucking shove that tranny rights shit everywhere in the news, most people are too dumb to realize the jewish brainwashing behind it. Trudeau and his feminist and street shitting team is a fast-acting cancer on the nation. If he continues on this path Canada is gonna be a third world country before he leaves office.

I had a single mother who was emotionally abusive and is now estranged from all her kids for that reason

so no

Nigger, where the fuck have I said anything remotely related to abandonning white women to their whims? Stop making jewish leaps of logic.

The parents that do this are just looking for special snowflake status. "Oh, my kid is trans, you wouldn't understand…." They are the same assholes with paragraph long sexuality identity descriptions on Tumblr.

Did you just completely ignore the rest of my post?

Fuck off mate.

I'd do it for myself because it's no good relying on a woman.

They're all cucks. No backbone.

That's why men will FORCE them to have backbone.

Only way now.

Thanks for playing, take the door on your left
>>>/gaschamber/

SHOCKER

Fucking faggot kid can't even read the cue cards his rabid SJW fucktard parents are holding up off-screen.

You didn't read my post you fuck.

To clarify: Mum's 1st 2 kids were from a different dad. She's clearly married Dad for security of her situation and those kids futures. Problem is, she's an ignorant twat who let the first man walk out on her because she's irritatingly loose with her cash.

Dad found that out the hard way.

I'm almost ready to tell him to divorce and take in my younger sister. Mum is psycho, she spends even when she knows she's in debt. She doesn't work, does fuck all around the house.

The 2 older sisters are just like her, leeches that just look to fulfil their own stomachs. No cares for others. That is woman in a nutshell.

Though my younger sister is lovely and hard-working. She will earn more than her husband if she ever gets one.

If more women were like that. I'd have no issues in this family. We'd have no debt. Dad wouldn't be leeched to his deathbed. I wouldn't be hindered from debt.

There are too many leech women.

Oh I have a wife, we'll be starting a family soon enough, don't you worry about that user. My father is an awful human, he has over ten kids and I'm the only one not mixed. Feels fuckin blessed, he's 100% white, and so is my mom but he didn't mean to get her pregnant so I'm a "mistake" in his eyes. His other children are all with some black woman. He's got Polish blood and my mother has English blood. tfw burger

I work with a lot of kids who are prime targets for this type of propaganda. A few of them have already started using the ridiculous terminology to describe their "transitions between gender" experiences, or in normal fucking words, growing up.

The parents that raise these kids are cucked to fuck and back. Thier mothers are overbearing and spoil the little shits rotten, or attempt to be "best friends" with the kid. The fathers are all the same. Testosterone deprived, souless-eyed, nu-male protege' that you want to punch in the face. No sense of authority, or air of presence. Half the time I don't notice them hovering nearby, patiently waiting for their children to finish their activities on their own schedule.

The interesting thing is however, that while many of the young boys I work with are going to have an incredibly difficult time in their teens, everything we are aware of is almost a collective joke to them. Despite societies best efforts to fully corrupt our children, most of them share in the collective experience of dealing with liberal dunces in every space of their lives - and are becoming immune to it.

A group of them were outright describing a teacher as sexist against men. A larger than average majority play sports. They are incredibly smart, some more so than adults, and I have seen them actively manipulate fellow workers. Many of them would make Hitler proud with their opinions on how "stupid people" should be treated.

Liberal fucktards are raising a generation of nat-soc alphas who don't give a shit because they can see how fucking stupid adults are. The brainwashing backfired, big-time. The last thing any of these kids care about is liberal nonsense. Oh, they parrot it occasionally, but they don't give two shits. This is in one of the most liberal parts of the country as well.

I feel truly sorry for anyone stupid enough to embrace "transgenderisim" I have no doubt that it will actively be viewed as a massive mistake and human rights abuse debacle through the lens of history. The generations below us WILL NOT accept these people. They are too smart, they cannot partake in the double think that drives their parents insanity, the mental requirements are far below them.

Dinners must be awkward as fuck

Get a load of the fag

top kek
I only interact with my grandpa on my mom's side because he's the only redpilled motherfucker in my entire family. He owns land in Arkansas and is always telling me to immediately come to him when SHTF
sage for my own blogpost, I'm done now

Children are property

I'd say it another way; children are the burden and responsibility of the parent, up to the age of independence at 16 and above. If we had laws which held the parent accountable for every action a minor did, we'd see alot less shitty parents and government funded nigger babymakers.

Good call.

So America doesn't have laws against assault and rape?
:^) Fucking liberals

Fuck this. I'm getting right with God.

With pity?

Because I don't agree with treating them like dirt.

Try to bring them up to your level. They might learn.

Hang yourself before you're made into an example cuck faggot.

what
the
fuck
america

get your fuckign brainwashing shit cleaned up.

holy shit.

I miss my grandfather. He was similar. Just didn't give a fuck about liberalism at all. Knew where it was heading.
Dad was trapped by the boomer generation. I'm beginning to open his eyes.

Uncle is very red pilled.
Other uncle is a cuck. One son is 'gay'. The other son is near moonman.

You're the cuck faggot for repeating the same method Jews used.

We can do better. We'll strengthen both the strong and the weak.

This is in Canada, dummy.

Another overweight transexual.

These people are so obsessed with their appearance that they take hormones, get suegery, wear make-up and all that bullshit, but they can't be fucked to eat less?

Maybe thus kid is a fat girl trapped in a regular boy's body?

So much about these people makes NO sense.

Humanity needs a purge.

I'd gut you myself to end your sedition. It'll come to that soon enough, though.

i can't watch this shit. this kid is 10 years old. 10. 4th grade. he's been brainwashed from a young age to obsess over his sexuality and to grow up being an eternal victim. what kind of 10 year old talks about getting raped or murdered as a major concern? he's probably going to kill himself when he gets older, just like half of trannies do.

fuck me i hate liberals. this kid's parents should be shot, but that would be far too quick and kind.

Nice ID, OP.

This demonstrates a massive failure on the part of the parents. This child didn't get these ideas on it's own, and it didn't go on the news on it's own.

To all of you youngfags out there, consider a career in CPS. We need people in this system who can fight to drop the hammer on these parents before it gets too late, if it isn't already.

Where are the parents of this 10yo obese tranny exactly ?

Don't post links to videos with ads. Learn to webm.

Bill Clinton is a nigger tho.

Weeeellll…. judging by the hyphen in the last name, they're not under the same roof! :^)

Im not upset.

I'm angered. You simply assume girls will do your call and beckon.

Only if you force it on them.

Go away Rach, you fag.

You won’t be because you are already thinking about being a good parent before you even have children.

We will be a new generation of parents who shield our children from the sick world that the hard left has created. We will put endless time and resources into our offspring out of love and national pride.

Explain to me why the baby is brown and the dog is brown then… she fucked the dog.

no it won't

Any other Linux users unable to watch this video?

thank Kek we don't live in a true democracy

Societal Self Correction, or "Bullying", is a positive force in a community. It shows kids early on how to live in a communal world: keep shit to yourself, and don't act like an attention whore in public.

b-but if you make it EXTRA illegal, then it prevents the crimes altogether

kek

WTF is this shit!?

How can a ten year old child be a fucking tranny!?!? wht the fuck is his her it;'s parents thinking!? WTF is this madness?

it means you're gay AND a fag

This is crazy! This has just gotten way out of control! WTF are they teaching our children today!? I'm fucking pissed off!

Child Exploitation is OK if it's in the name of PROGRESS!!!!1

That's Canada, dipshit.

Jesus fucking Christ.

When I was young I grew up with all girls while my dad was slaving away at work. I still played with GI Joes and enjoyed cartoons like any normal boy, but I had "flashes" of femininity, which were really just responses to wanting to fit in with my sisters and being around girls all the time.

One time in particular I didn't have any underwear, so I put on my sisters and danced around in it. Yeah, it was faggy as all hell, but I did it for laughs and to fit in. I also suspect my mom enjoyed it because she was partially a feminist and saw that I was soft and not very threatening. (She was raped when she was 10, and grew up in a very abusive environment, so I forgive her for her unrelenting emasculation because it was subconscious response).

Anyway, in a separate incident, when I was around 6-7 years old, I tried on my sisters nail polish just to see how it felt like. I didn't care for it, but it was something to do with my sisters. We would also play GI Joes and Barbie together, and sometimes I'd wield the barbie doll during role play. But most of the time I was perching snipers on op of Barbies mansion, whom awaited for Ken's return before killing him in his neon corvette and gang-fucking barbie. Oh, I also remember around that time I tried on my mom's lipstick – not for aesthetic purposes but rather just to see how it felt like and what it tasted like.

As you can tell I exhibited some traits that'd be considered as a symptom of gender dysphoria, but in actuality I was just a bored and curious boy who wanted more in common with his siblings. My sisters would play violent video games with me and do boy stuff without a fuss about them being boys. Hell, my little sister had a tom-boy phase and had a full-blown army-oriented birthday party. And that phase faded once she hit puberty.

These parents of transgender children should be beaten, and their children be taken away from them indefinitely. If they were my parents, I'd be prancing around in pink up until I realized I was brainwashed, and thus I'd probably kill myself. Do these fucking parents ever stop to think that they could perhaps influence their kids so much that they want to be just like them because they're their lauded role models.

Children idolize their closest parent and more often than not they mimic their behaviour out of love and respect, just in their own child-like way.

Let kids be kids. Let them do stupid shit. let them be curious. Above all else, guide them and consolidate their roles in society. I'm grateful my dad gave enough of a shit to destroy any femininity I had left within me from growing up with girls.

no shit.

God damn it our society is going to hell in a hnadbasket.

Is that Laci Green?

Maybe he is a great guy, but just hates you and your mom.

but how would they be able to brag about their kid being unique and special because they crossdress if they grew up normal?

He went trans thanks to the time he spent with Sloth.

Looks like Cartman from that episode where he became a tranny

Actually, it just looks like Cartman, in that episode he just had a ribbon on

I have debt because of those damned Republicans!

you're from the UK aren't you?

they should be considered so.

you are going to sacrifice your son?

No, he's going to molest it.

And years down the road they'd utilize their transgender child's suicide for their own sympathy and blame society for why their special baby blew their brains out.

Maybe they should have passed a law to make tranny suicide illegal.

Jesus Christ
>"If I have children who turn our trans, LBGTQA+ or two-spirit

I wish for meteor to do us in just like it did the dinosaurs.

Let it be over. We don't deserve to exist as species.

Were fucked

this whole world is fucked.

I saw a pic where a bunch of "trans children" in the US were emotionally appealing to retarded judges, one even had a sign that said "give my people freedom" or some shit
what the actual fuck.

additionally
how.

Nice dubs faggit

10 years old in fourth grade? Faggot retard. I started kindergarten at 3.

this existence of this video creeps me the fuck out

sounds like a mental illness we already know

kid, that piece of paper isn't going to protect you. Criminals don't follow laws you fucking idiot.

Wow, now this a thread.

once a bull pees in his butt he will poop out a brown baby tranny

No you didn't. At least not in the USA. Here kindergarten starts at age 5yo, and most people with public education attend K-12 schools from the age of 5 to ~18 years old.

just because your genepool is full of retards doesnt mean I should treat my kid like hes you

you never heard of stranger danger?

It's child's job to pass on the vision of the parent as well as his lineage.

A child has to be beaten and disciplined if he resists to do that. In worst case scenario where the kid turn into a degenerate abomination, the child should be killed.

I didn't redpill my mom.

She redpilled me.

what were you doing at 10 years old again

i suppose it's better then sitting in your basement on Holla Forums fantasizing about a race war while being 5'4, 140 pounds, and a virgin

I was out riding bikes, running through the woods, going to school, and living my life as a normal, well adjusted 10yo. I wasn't a mentally ill, bumbling imbecile on TV being controlled by my degenerate Jewish handler.

fug

This picture makes me welcome muslims.

what in the fuck?

thanks for that rather disturbing image user. anyway i've been googling thing and apparently its "bisexual buffalo-niggers". we should drove these faggots and their rigged nickle slots into the ocean.

not appearing on TV dressed as a girl

We shouldn't rid White countries of muds yet, need to let them get more confident and then kill a bunch these degenerates, it shouldn't take them long since faggots are only supposed to be 1-2% of the population. After that, then we can clear them out.

In this day and age. You never know if something is satire, or used for a joke to make something look bad.

To all cancucks, archive.is/nk9DR free speech law, but is a double edge sword that can and should be used if any of them attack you for being "straight" or "cis". Use it, abuse it, until they repeal it.

BRING MORE WOOD.
WE NEED MORE WOOD.
THE FIRE CAN'T TAKE ALL THOSE.

aidsfrodo lol

source?

www.identityprojectsf.com

Indian babble. it's like this dude said
Indian tranny fags use it to shoehorn their gay culture into an ACTUAL gay culture and naturally white chicks co-opted it.

it basically means "my Indian moms Indian boyfriend raped me when I was 8, But I was totally born this way. weenuck bud, fuckin' mlaah"

what a fucking circus we're living in. It's almost like the bolsheviks won the war long ago and now we're living in commie Russia.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY, ANONS

(checked)
This is why we never stick our dicks in crazy (read: feminists)
God willing we can turn the tide, otherwise the inmates will be running the asylum until the collapse.

you're sounding like a yuge fag

didn't you guys see the show?