Rate my gf. Am I lucky? Would you fuck her?

Rate my gf. Am I lucky? Would you fuck her?

she looks like a good gf to take on a plane in case you crash on a desert island

All women are disgusting.

She looks fat, orange, and slutty.

Is she someone who takes the initiative, but is staunchly monogamous, making no exceptions about it, perhaps getting angry about it?

If so, 10/10

If not, you've found the kind of person who makes so many people on Holla Forums hate all women

You already know that nobody would fuck her, why even ask and waste your time?

Slutty? And she's not fat. Just kinda chubby

what an interesting face…hair tied back looks best

That hoola hoop is too small to fit the thickness that is my dick, so sorry I can't dude.

I tell her that Jamal said she looks best with her hair tied back.

I'm not entirely sure I understand

Am I being memed?

What?

Pass, my friend.

Really? Not at all?

Well, on a really good day for her, maybe.

But right now, on my watch.
Nah.

Like, I'm just basing this on looks right away, naturally. Maybe if I met her my opinion might change a tiny bit, but I doubt it.

But don't be let down, OP.
This is a world full of many opinions. You can't let every single one drag you down.

Stop caring what other people think.

Would you at least accept a bj from her? She's my first gf so I'm trying to figure out what to do

Yeah, sure.

Sounds like you're kinda forcing this on yourself though.

No, it's just I mean, I'm in college and this is the first gf I've ever had. I mean I'd never really spoken much to girls before her

Have you put your tongue in her ass yet?

Your perception of her is your own. Why involve other people in it? You are forcing your perception of her to be influenced by strangers on the internet. Stop being so malleable or college won't help you.

I'd smell her socks.

No, I've only seen her naked once.

Is that good?

If shes nice and you do like her, thats all that matters. I mean, don't be a fucking cuck, you know what I mean.

If you want to level up, honestly, just do it. The worst that can happen is that you'll hurt your ego when you fail

What do you think?

I rate her a "nope" out of "Too fucking fat".

Ok, I'll ask you the same. Not even let her give you a bj?

Nope. Those cheeks make her look like fatty arbuckle.

I'd settle for a footjob if I was drunk, retarded, and dying.

Wow. Ok, I guess I don't have to worry about losing her or her cheating at least

As I said, I wouldn't let her touch my dick even if she begged. Tie her up, dump her, leave a vibrating dildo in her ass and maybe she'll lose some weight, move on.

Kek.

Yeah, OP. You're just cock blocking yourself.
Unless you're fucking ugly. Then good-job.

If I just needed to get off quickly and badly, I'd let her suck me off.

Yeah.. Anyways.

Yup

Op, swine like her beg guys to fuck them because they want attention and to be desired & etc. I bet guys use her for quick nuts daily

shes one of those girls who has fat in all the wrong places, she looks like a nice person thoug and personally im more of an inside over outside guy so who knows
Just be happy with what you have you insecure little shit
Also where is the second pic taken? Scenery looks great

it's the cheeks that make her look overweight, I have a similar affliction, though not as bad, so yeah why not

4th pic girl on the left
If you want to upgrade and not hideous there's your upgrade

She's fat and orange, and probably a roastie too.

What do you mean orange? And she's not a slut. Why do you think she is?

And she's not fat! She's a little chubby

Youre obviously baiting but sure ill bite
She has a fat face and the rest is kind of chubby, she might aswell be a landwhale, and every chubby/fat girl that hangs with normies is a slut

I actually really wouldn't call her fat, but idk anything about that second part. I've never heard that.

I honestly don't believe she's sleeping around.

3/10
You're a a faggot.
no, she's a 3D pig!

No

Might aswell be in the same sense as
well since my car cant drive I might aswell not have a car Its not nearly the same but its on the same level
Either way as you only dated her I can see why you wouldnt know this, I tried dating chubbies for a while because I thought they would be more pure or whatever, they were all sluts
I dont think YOUR girl is sleeping around either i just wouldnt be suprised if she has had tons of sex beforehand and would have it once you inevitably break up with her. IDK how old you are dude but if you have ANY chance at all of getting someone else within a few months id take that chance, going with your first girlfriend ever is an absolutely terrible idea as you cant even check out others before you settle. If you love her you do, and go ahead and date her as long as you want. Im just saying, as a friend, dont care what other people think what she looks like, as long as you are sure to get out before its too late

No, she looks like a manipulative whore

aha sir.

What?? Why would you think that?

No offense, but something with her face looks… off. It's probably the fact that she looks chubby.
At least you got a piece of meat to bone though, I guess.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.
I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.
I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.
Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.
Have a nice day.

I'm think that we have a prime STALKER going on here…''

Good to see that the operation was a success Mrs Travesti!