Russia

Why do jews not control russia? They act as if only western europe needs jewing. Russia is as unjewed as any nonwhite nation, the jews just don't care. Why do they barely target eastern europe, and the EU just gives them a slap on the wrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/World/2012/0214/Putin-vows-to-halt-Russia-s-population-plunge-with-babies-immigrants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekism#Attitudes_toward_Chekism_in_contemporary_Russia
rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-criminalize-moves-russia-853/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hln_9rxYwfU
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia is ZOG

They do its just diffrent jews with diffrent goals. Putin russia is trying to build a eurasian superpower much to the detriment of the real russians. The country is slowly being flooded with musliums and central asians to achieve this goal, as well as giving most of the positions of authority and wealth to none Russians.

Russia is completely white and based, you hohol fucks. You don't see putin praising muslims, instead he invades them and he imports russia culture to russia. Hes def not zog.

Оу Вея!

Putin only takes slavic immigrants that respect russian culture, though.

csmonitor.com/World/2012/0214/Putin-vows-to-halt-Russia-s-population-plunge-with-babies-immigrants

You have to understand that when the USSR fell KGB operatives seized the government. Russia is run entirely by a KGB class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekism#Attitudes_toward_Chekism_in_contemporary_Russia

That doesn't prove russia is ran by KGB. And russia is capitalist as fuck now, anyway. KGB wouldn't do that.

There are more muslims in Russia than Sweden. Putin embraces islam.

because Putin threw the kike oligarchs in jail. one moved to britain and then hanged himself

That's bullshit and you know it

Why do you think that KGB agents are loyal to communism? They orchestrated the 1991 coup. They are loyal to power.

why would anyone think communists are loyal to communism, rather than simply power?

Putin saved Russia. He strengthened the power of Russia in the world. After the fall of the wall Russia was being pushed and bullyed by the west and couldn't answer. Now they are able to answer and doing so.

I don't know if you are aware or not but loyalty to power does not equate to loyalty to race or nation a man who is loyal to power would do exactly what they have done with Russia pocket its resources create a ruling class of foreign thugs and criminals sell the women as whores and keep the men apathetic, placated and drunk on vodka.

Russia is a large country, and the muslims have been there forever. He doesn't take shit from them, that's why they don't just silently take over and instead need to take up arms to get any of their goals - Russians don't take muslim bulslhit.

But even then, why don't they take it back? They seem to be able to do it everywhere else.

But it's not, comrade.

Even if they weren't you still haven't proved it. ANd why would it be such a bad thing, if they aren't communists?

But why haven't the jews tried to get back at it? If they took over the world, surely they must be able to do something to try to shut down bad goyim

Where was the picture specifically taken on the left? I know its Israel but where?

Putin had to bend over backwards and take it full throttle up the ass to get the muzzies to come back into the federation and again those muzzies are flooding into traditional russian Landa and taking over. you telling me russia is a multicultural shithole with a KGB dictator doesn't make me like them, there buddy guy.

First of all, putin isn't KGB. Just because he used to be in it doesn't mean anything. It's like merkel being in a communist party. You needed to be in something like that to have any political value back then.

Putin isn't bending over for muslims, at all. He's bombing the fuck out of ISIS, and supporting the orthodoxy. Muslims aren't even flooding traditional russian land, especially not at the rates muslims flood into western countries.

Jews wouldn't be able to control all Russian politicians/strategists. And jews like to play all sides, they don't have loyalty to any nation. They have loyalty to their tribe that's severely outnumbered by every other ethnicity.

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-criminalize-moves-russia-853/

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=Hln_9rxYwfU

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

But how do they do it in cucked western countries then? Are russians just somehow, almost magically protected from jewry? That's pretty cool, if you ask me.

Did you notice that he only did that once he got interested in ukraine? It's just playing politics.

lol

Because Russia is not liberal. They don't have the same concept of "freedom" as the west has.

Hence why people in the western world go all "How can the Russians be like this? They're white like us."

I don't get why people don't realize he was the main target for shilling before Trump showed up.

What are you responding to?

I'm not pandering to jews

What do you mean "this thread"? And who are you accusing of shilling?

Are Russians even whites? Every time I ask a Russian they get all pissed and go on about how they're Eurasian and they're not white.

Of course russians are white. No real russian claims otherwise.

I mean that we get a WEEKLY thread either asking whether Putin is ZOG or not, or a thread blatantly accusing him of shilling (the latter case being a thing here since fucking 2014, and it's always the same fucking guy with the same posting format spamming the same fucking pictures and links).

If you've paid any attention and aren't a fucking newfag you SHOULD know who the shills are.

Responding to this

*Oy Вея = Oy Veja
Ои Веий

Keep on believing in the shills in your mind, chaim.

What do you mean the same concept of freedom?

Stalin's original surname; Djugashvili, means 'Son of [a] Jew' in Old Georgian.

Stalin is not even russian

I always laugh at your way of outing yourselves. No one even has to bother to expose you. Top kek.

the shills are real in your mind

ok Schlomo.

you're the jew here chaim

That everyone is equal and free. In the west supposedly anyone has the same rights and no ruler can trample on it. Everyone has human rights.

Bolshevism=/=Zionism

Nice try on D&C

Take a wild guess how many of the above names are Jewish

That's why I wrote old georgian. Stalin is as much russian as Hitler German.

putins russia is by no means above doing quite a bit of business with Israel, but the kikes know not to try and meddle in internal affairs, because they will get shut the fuck down.

There is no parasitic AIPAC type organism in russia, at least none with the kind of control AIPAC and all those chickenhawk dual citizens can exert.

as for individual Juden, well he threw fucking berezovsky out, didnt get rid of all of them though, its almost as if hes keepoing some of the oligarchs as pets…they are severely limited in the influence they can exert, but they still get to live in abundance

Another thing worth noting is that Uklraine was kind of a staging ground for mossad activities, seriously just google Ukraine-Israel and youll get a shitton of info, from "reputable" sources even.

this has probably strained relations somewhat, im sure they were involved in the whole kagan-nuland color revolution kerfuffle

its comforting to pretend they are not

Russian isn't the one sending it's people to the other side of the planet to fight for Israel. Russian politicians aren't the ones constantly talking about how they need to "protect" the jewish people.

Putin is returning russia to CCCP days… not Tsarist days. He is a kike!

They are and they do. They're just different kinds of Jews with different targets and ambitions. If they're not already in office, they're oligarchs like Vekselberg that have close ties to the government and strong corporate power

I'm sick of going back and forth about whether Putin is redpilled or not, which is what this thread will inevitably devolve into.

It should be noted however that Jews were the ones who brought about Communism in Russia, and who benefited from it the most. The Guardian admits that 6/7 of the oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy in the 90s were kikes. That wasn't a coincidence in a country with about 0.2% jews

theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1

Putin has consolidated some power, but Russia is still definitely a Jewed country. The biggest difference is that Eastern Europe is totally on to the Jews' schemes, and therefore less susceptible to Jewing. In the west, heebs have managed to convince much of the populations that anti-semitism is even worse than racism because muh holohoax

How do you know that Russia is not a jewish proxy?

Putin nationalized the central bank a couple of years ago so the Rothschilds lost control over it. Incidentally soon after the Ukrainian crisis started.
This is the only indicator that you can trust. Jews control through money and usury. If they don't own the currency, they don't own the country. Simple as that.

Yes just like the Nationalized federal reserve is jew-free. Fucking retard

Look at the kike shills kids.
Look at him and laugh.

They did for decades, but Slavs eventually developed kike anti-bodies.

Partly this
Partly Putin.

Reading about his rise to power is something straight out of LoGH. He's originally placed there as nothing more than a figurehead by Jewish oligarchs, similar to what he does with Medvedev, but then as soon as he's taken his seat, he starts raiding them, their businesses, and seizing all their assets.

That doesn't look like bending over.

Exactly.
Look how based merkel is despite being having been a commie.

Look how terrified those jews are around Putin. They know….they know.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

kek

In the video, Putin admits he personally knows circucision experts well enough to know how well they do their job.
This confirms what I already thought.
Putin is a crypto-kike

If putin is a crypto-kike, why do kikes here hate him?

Did that guy an hero afterwards?

Can't even imagine what he did to Obama at their meetings.

You're a complete and utter imbecile.

same reason American kikes "hated" the Soviet Union kikes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
buttmad hohol confirmed

>Stalin is as much russian as Hitler German.
Austria was considered the quintessential German nation before the 1870 unification you literal retard. If Francis Joseph would have been willing to give up his Balkan colonies the modern day capital of Germany would be Vienna.

I think they do, they're constantly trying to push Russia into WW3 because it's the last big hurdle towards a jewish NWO

Seriously Wtf it that thing? It looks like moonrunes.