Serious Thread

This is a non-shitposting thread for serious discussion and a mature dialog between users here on Holla Forums. I humbly request that we steer as far away from politics as we can, as that has been discussed a lot recently and will be again for the next few months.

Other than that, talk about any topic you like. It doesn't necessarily have to be somber, but please leave your goofy ass memes and general shitposting in other threads.

Also, communicate using only pictures. No words.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

ye

wew

QUADS!!

That's pretty damn dank, user!

What, I hardly see a thread aout politics on here. 3 at the most I've seen. Maye you're looking in the wrong places

fuck niggers