Steven Universe is shit

I'm sure many of you have seen this, but just in case i figured I'd share.

we get it, steven universe is sjw garbage, but there's already 3 or 4 other threads about it. You don't need to add to it.

good video tho

28 minute video of "This show sucks cause it's SJW bullshit"

Is this the new Mr Enter? Because I've seen his other videos and good lord he needs a better editor and less LAWL random jokes.

Its character design is also atrocious.

It's a potentially great show let down by the marxist cucks making it, it's absurdly short running time and it's modern lazy art. Shame because the designs are all amazing but the animation doesn't do any of it justice.
I don't understand how people can get obsessed with it.

Watched it.
Was pretty good.
Contemplated subscribing, but the rest of his videos not about complaining about cartoons made me not do that.

Think this show is far better than he makes it out to be but he obviously browses this site and the editing and delivery is great. Also he has a life is strange video which I can't wait to watch as that piece of shit has not a single redeeming quality yet is pushed by GJP as the second coming of christ.

Of course it fucking is, the people making it couldn't be more "current year" if they tried.

What is it with faggots and shilling their shitty videos in SU threads?

This guy is pretty good

Steven Universe genuinely disgust me.

It's also the most blatantly Jewish thing I've ever seen.

Agreed, what should we do? Just this morning my coffee spilled on my pants and it was all the fault of those goddamn jews.

So what is this guy a Holla Forums tier reviewer?

I stopped watching after that episode where they have to teach Peridot not to trigger Amythest, despite doing the same shit to her peers. Reminder that they killed Peridot when they captured her and replaced her with an Invader Zim ripoff.

You think Holla Forums is triggered now? Wait until they discover his video on memepool.

Is this some new, shitty meme where some fag keeps shilling these SU reviews? We get it, the show is autistic and panders to faggots and SJWs, I really don't need to be reminded every other thread about this. No wonder this board is dead.

For every entertaining thread about character designs and writing, there's ten "look at what SJWs did today, childhood raped!" threads. It's not even new things have the time, usually it's just treading old ground and repeating the same things like a broken record about how SJWs are hired for pennies to write shitty Marvel comics.

You think at a few hundred views, I'm going to invest in an editor? You're too funny, bro.

And no, I ain't Mr. Enter. He thinks The Beginner's Guide is something more than a pretentious pile of shit.

Thanks, OP.

I'm perfectly fine with and endorse reviewers who call out this bullshit. The sooner the SJW cancer is stopped the better the future of cartoons will be.

Okay I jumped the gun cause I thought this guy was that same shit reviewer shilling his shit in previous threads but this is okay. It was actually a pretty okay review. Still, I don't like it when people shill their youtube channels on Holla Forums.

No thanks. Go shill your shitty youtube channel somewhere else, faggot.

Considering the fact that you made a 28 minute video bitching about SU while using dank meme jokes, yeah I'd say you've pretty much "made it".

Now please kill yourself.

Amen brother!

Pretty good video mate! A little too may may for my taste at times, but well done. I think you would of done even better if you went more detailed in certain objects, like the anime ripoffs or just talking about how each character is just scraps of shit when it comes to their """characters""""". But overall, very enjoyable!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Holla Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Who fucking cares?

Your sense of humor is absolutely horrible, half the jokes in this sounded like they were written by a 14-year-old that just found Halfchan after watching a hundred Youtube Poops.

Hey I found the 14-year-old who needs to go back to Halfchan.

And I found the SU fan as well…

It's like you don't want them to go back to halfchan where they belong

Fuck off

Pretty good, hit most of the issues I have with this show spot on.

I vaguely remember this name from 4chan, and it brings up faint memories of Lanced Jack.

I get the feeling it could have been summed up in less than ten minutes.
I've seen shorter, more accurate reviews for cartoons that lasted longer than SJW universe has been running.

A little too tryhard/edgy, but it delivers the terrible elements of SU nicely.

Also, the irony of people pointing out the stupidity of SJWs wanting characters of their sex/race to identify with, and then whining about the exact same thing in your case.

Eh, might as well drop this one off here.

I'd have liked for it to go over a couple other things like Peridot's abrupt personality change, monsters ceasing to exist until they're plot-convenient or Garnet being unable to shut up about fusion after being revealed as one but overall that's pretty to the point about the show in general.

It seems SJWs aren't the only ones that shove their politics into everything they make…

The Mad Max video he did is worse as he uses the old "Joe did nothing wrong lawl" excuse when it comes to the treatment of his wives, even though he locked them up in a basement and most likely forced himself onto one of them to bare his child.

He also whines whenever Furisoa does something (seriously he complains about her aiming the sniper rifle on Max's shoulder) and he glosses over the fact that without Max helping them out their plan would have most likely failed hard.

Sjw right winger at finest

Fury Road didn't really yell "feminist" to me at all. The story is literally "Max helps a bunch of dumb bitches not die."

The bald guy with cancer was a stronger character than Furiosa.

The only thing feminist about the movie was that the dude making it payed some feminists to say it was the most feminist movie ever for publicity purposes.

ITT: People allow this autist to shill a video with "lawl xD" humor, retreading the same points that we have mentioned so many times in so many previous threads and other threads where other guys were shilling similar videos.

:^)

Don't like it? Don't watch it.
There are a lot of cartoons, where pre-school boys kiss pre-school girls and vice versa. Where the world is still in apple-pie order.
Watch these instead.

Webm faggot.

Why do people who aren't interested in watching it in the first place still sage and demand a webm?

Because they don't want to give the creators Jewtube shekels. And with all their fucking shilling over and over, I can totally understand why they wouldn't support them.

Doesn't Adblock already block all the monetization through ads and other stupidity out, or do they still get money depending on the actual page-views/hit count?

Is that guy even a Youtube partner?

That's a good question. I've thought about it before but always assumed that it does not.

Because wouldn't youtube be able to figure out if you are using it then?

But Joe DIDN'T do anything wrong

Nice meme, edgemeister.

Youtube can figure out if you're using adblockers (many sites already whine if they detect ads are being blocked and websites totally dependent on ads to even function like Adfly will flat-out bar your usage until you turn off your adblocker) but there's really not a whole lot they can do about it.

Hell, adblockers cut into Youtube's ad revenue so badly they offer Youtube Red as an ad-free subscription service now. (The only people that use it got it as a toss-in for some other subscription.) Between adblockers, turning off Javascript, and just using Savefrom.net or similar download-from-Youtube websites to rip the video file straight from their servers, there is approximately jack and shit Youtube or its partners makes from just you watching videos there; if anybody would be making money off of it it would be the channel/partner, and that's assuming they're paid based on how many hits they get, which they're likely not.

tl;dr it cycles back to people who throw a fit about muh webums have no intention of actually watching the video in the first place and they just want their autism appeased or come in to shitpost and make arbitrary demands, it's hyper-noticeable on boards with thread IDs because the people crying for webms when given a YT link are never seen again after a webm or MP4 is given

I'm getting the impression that you think 1st wave feminism was a-ok.

When will this meme die? The movie was feminist. How can you be in denial this badly?

It's true, though
He wasn't nice by any traditional means but he certainly had a plan to get the world back in working order
Compared to how the outside world was living they had it better than anyone, including the war boys themselves

No, user. They aren't FREE and INDEPENDENT womyn, so it was the worst thing ever. Destroying a whole civilization so some stupid cunts can pretend to be independent is worth more.

okay, Holla Forums

They killed some of the cunts in charge, big whoop. Happens all the time, has happened all the time throughout all of history.

The issue is that the world had fallen into barbarism, and if he really cared about fixing the world in any way, he would have worked to reverse that as much as he could, not shape the barbarism to benefit himself.

Let's see the War Boys were brainwashed idiots who would follow Joe to the death and are pretty much canon fodder. Hell Joe doesn't even leave any of them behind to protect the place because he doesn't think highly of them at all.

Has a shit ton of water but never shares it, only gives his followers small doses to keep them loyal to him.

And I think he wanted to bare a normal child to fool the idiots into thinking that he was indeed a God, that's why he kept the women in the basement and had them wear chastity belts because he didn't want any of the War Boys to rape any of them.

I also still stand by my point that Joe most likely raped one of them to bare his child and if the child wasn't born normal he would have most likely killed it and started over from square one.

Again Joe only fools the War Boys into believing that he's a God and that there is afterlife to keep them loyal to him, so when he asks them to die for him they'll do it without question.

So again Joe didn't give a shit about the outside world, all he cared about was his own land and keeping his followers happy to benefit himself.

The civilization is not going to survive without leadership. Those cunts are going to waste all that water and kill everyone off.

He fed, housed, and cared for them. They didn't live any worse than the majority of women throughout history and they lived far better than everyone else in the wastes. In fact this was such shitty unrealistic writing that they would even want to go out where they would be more likely to die. That's part of the whole feminist bullshit message of the movie. The women are unrealistic, with Furiosa being the most unrealistic of the bunch.

The movie had a terrible story written to sell its feminist message.

It's not though.

You're a retard.

You should like one of those pedos that keeps a girl locked up in his basement. You're not just a retard, you're genuinely messed-up.

Joe was no different than 90% of the kings throughout history. Your feminist ideas of what is best for females is a modern day psychosis. Joe offered them life and safety, in reality that's what they would have wanted as well. Your movie plot where women living in a wasteland act like modern feminist women is unrealistic garbage. That's why it is in the movie to begin with, because the movie is feminist propaganda.

They were better off than whores, of which there is no short supply in the real world.

Kys.

Yeah basically. Steven universe is complete garbage on all fronts and completely irredeemable, SJWs are batshit crazy and need to be gassed, and Apparently Hitler's speech draws parallels to what's going on in the states

the number of potatoes that were used as reference models for the faces in this show could have fed all of ireland for a century

why does the fat bitch have a cleft palate?

Because of muh "nonconventional beauty standards". Cute girls are "triggering" and "problematic" and not apparently acceptable.

Jesus

Okay I get most of this guys complaints
But why do people always pretend to be so befuddled by the gems not being women thing?
Were people really so confused by the asari in mass effect?, The namekians?
Sexless/Aesexual aliens is hardly a new concept in fiction.

He really didn't though.
Immortan Joe was a necessary evil in a post apocalyptic world, he was able to create the nearest thing to a functional society out of nothing by conserving available resources and maintaing order through strength.
The wives from what I understand were some of the only fertile women left so they were kept inside to prevent them from being exposed to the no doubt radioactive outside because if they were rendered sterile there exists the possibility of human extinction with it.
Now whether Joe himself was fit to father any children is up for debate and is far more likely a result of his own desire than anything else but hey nobody said he's perfect.

I expect that the settlement after the end of the movie will last less than a few months with the way they were wasting water.

He was
see

Holla Forums develops the biggest retards on this site. Outside of /r9k/, but there's probably crossposters.

How the fuck was Joe rationing water? He was the one who built a giant skull-shaped faucet that dumped water straight onto the fucking dirt, meaning that 90% of the water he did release to the people below was going to waste anyways.

If he was really concerned about rationing water, he'd either have not released the water gates at all, or build a troth/aqueduct so that any unused water would flow right back to the source and not go to waste.

Not from Holla Forums but it's common sense
If you a have little of a essential resource you need to ration it, if you give out precious water freely like what it was implied Furiosa will do at the ending then you will run out quickly, and if water is as rare as it was implied to be in the wastes then everyone in that town is fucked.

Who said anything about that?
I already said Joe wasn't perfect.
Pretty sure they were already suicidal seeing as how all the warboys we saw seemed to have terminal cancer.

I got the impression that was only a rare occurrence a spectacle to dazzle people and impress them into servitude.
It was pretty stupid i give you.

I always wonder for SU why there is no law enforcement in Beach City? Hell even the military.

You'd think that a giant alien spaceship AND an entire town evacuated would trigger some type of armed response. Guess NORAD must be completely fucked in the SU world.

Any argument other than your hurt lefty feefees why is that a bad repopulation plan?

How could it be a rare occurrence? There was at least 200 people living around the outside, and there was nothing else around for miles. Humans can only go a few days without water, especially in the desert, and considering we don't see huge piles of dehydrated corpses anywhere it's more likely Joe was dropping water from his skull faucet every few days so that people weren't dying in large quantities.

Hell, the people outside weren't even necessary for Joe's operations since all the supplies, War Boys and other workers are shown to be inside as while everyone outside of it were beggars. Joe was wasting hundreds of gallons of water on people he didn't need for the sole purpose of feeding his own ego with that "spectacle."

GEE Maybe they could get water with out turning on the fucking waterfall everytime?
Do you seriously think everyone stood underneath the giant crushing torrent of water every time they needed to drink?

You agreed that he did nothing wrong.

Any argument other then your hurt virgin feelies and dindu nuffin meme about why this good?

I was saying that it doesn't make sense to say Joe must've only turned on the waterfall once every blue moon because that would've meant most of the people down there would've already died from dehydration.

They showed that during and after Joe turns the water off that people usually only get a few cups worth if they're lucky from either what they catch or what lands on the ground, which wouldn't be enough to sustain people for long periods of time in a desert. That's not taking into account the majority of people don't get any water when Joe turns it on considering the size of the crowds, or that people who do happen to get a lot of water likely don't get to hold on to much of it without getting mugged.

That many people hanging around the Citadel and no droves of people dying off from dehydration means that Joe either turns on the faucet regularly, or that those people are getting more water elsewhere - which would render the whole skull faucet pointless and needless waste.

Not that user but you're the living embodiment of why there are no leftists alive in the post apocalypse.

Where do you think civilization comes from? What is the defining characteristic of all successful societies out there?

Law and order. There needs to be a understood codex of laws and the power to enforce them. Without that you have anarchy. Now, depending on the situation law and order will take a form that is applicable to the current circumstances a tribe/nation find themselves in. Shit that lands you in jail during peacetime can get you killed if the tribe/nation is at war.

Immortan Joe did everything any other conqueror in the history of humanity did. Women are a resource, plain and simple. The more women your tribe/nation has, the more wombs there are, the more your population can grow. It's also why women are more valuable than men. A single man can impregnate multiple women in a short period, which in turn means that a tribe can survive loss of manpower, but can hardly do so if it loses its women (unless it goes and steals women from someplace else).

When you're eking out a chance of survival and trying to prop up your budding nation shit like human rights loses importance. Western nations of today can allow themselves such luxury because they enjoy a virtual hegemony upon the world. The moment their primacy starts to slip is the moment all their blustering about their moral superiority is dropped.

I still don't really get that. The women were explained to be just as bad as the men, especially given how not only did they complete mismanage their decent place, but they also abandonded all of their male children to die, turning them into those freaky stilt men you saw in like one scene. They might have been trying to force a GIRL POWER thing but in the ed the feeling I got was that the idiots were going to run a SECOND place into the ground.

The smartest thing Max did was to fucking ride right out of there without a second word. Still doesn't change the fact I'm hoping for a sequel. The cars were fucking great and I'd gladly pay a ticket to see more abominations like those rattling away on the big screen.

Any argument why would letting sterile males form monogamous pairs with fertile females and risking women's fertility would be good in a scenario in which humanity is threatened with extinction is good, hippie?

Barbarism isn't by definition bad. It's a population on full-survival mode.

It's basically shit like these two images.

Depending on your political leanings you might interpret them very much differently compared to what the author intended them to be.

Or to put it more simply, leftists are so far up their own asses they are incapable of seeing how their strawmen actually make sense.

And you're the reason we can't have nice things. Absolutely no fucking spine.

You vagina is showing, tumblr.

So you do think they stood underneath the waterfall every time they needed to drink?
You're retarded
They probably pass out daily rations of water which granted is probably not much more than the bare minimum required for survival.
The water gathered from the waterfall is just extra rations not the only water they are given.

It's also a potent show of power. Joe is reminding them who their lord and master is.

Jesus christ people read the comics. It addresses pretty much everything the 'Joe dindu nuttin' crowd says.

They were not the only fertile women left. We see tons of children with the Wretched. In a deleted scene, we see a mother chucking her sickly baby into another person's arms to become a milk mother (those fat bitches).

He sought the purest and healthiest women, not necessary the most fertile. Just the ones that had the lowest chance of giving him another retard son.

They were locked up so they couldn't escape, and so they weren't raped by any other men. Rictus tried to push himself onto Anghard, but was stopped - this incident lead to Joe enlisting the help of Furiosa.

The biggest thing the 'Joe dindu nuttin' crowd looks over is that the women didn't want to be there. They had no freedom. Immortan Joe abused them, raped them, used them as 'things.'

I'm amazed you can breathe unassisted.

You're a retard if you think this has to do with just women's rights, and not that you cannot hold someone hostage and use them as fuck toys until you get a male heir.

Yeah, that's totally not what happened historically. Totally not.

Seriously, even if you weren't a tumblrtard I'd still gas you and your whole family to safeguard the genepool.

I'm a tumblrtard because I say that kidnapping, holding them hostage, & raping a person is wrong. lolokay.

So people did it before, therefore it's a-okay?

7:30 minutes in and I'm convinced.

Garnet's VA, my god. Never watching again.

Yeah, they've got it so bad. Meanwhile, everyone else is living in the paradise of the white patriarchy, enjoying dying of thirst or being eaten alive by cannibals.

Let me put it this way. One of the leader's duties is ensuring a clear and stable line of succession, because if he doesn't shit goes wrong and people die.

Now, are you going to tell me that the pampered life of a harem slave, whose only expected duty is to bear a healthy heir, is worth more than the hundreds of people depending on Joe?

It's okay if it ensures the survival of the species.

Since you're too stupid to grasp the fact, let me dumb it down for your. Women's rights are a luxury, not a constant. They exist at the whim of the men, that can take them away any time they chose so, and there is nothing women can do about it.

Yeah, and after one day free, they came running back. Sure rape sucks, but they would've been raped out in the barren wastelands, probably multiple times a day, maybe until they died. What they had was a penthouse in the apocalypse. If they don't produce, then they become cow tits? Still, it's not as bad as being outside five feet from the entrance of Joe's produce and water station.

You should know in a post apocalyptic world feminism won't survive. You won't be able to cling to your hollywood fantasies.

Every nation in the history of mankind has done this.
If the human race is borderline extinct then yes that would be the logical course action.

The sensible decision isn't always the morally good one.

I don't see a point to complain, I just imagine it's a western take on a harem anime and masturbate to my hearts content.

you get a giggle out of my shitposting did ya.

I did not know a Mad Max movie could prove to be too intelligent for some people, but today I have learned.

If the only children a woman can have are mutated cancerous deformities that die shortly after birth they really cannot be called fertile at all.
Also nobody said Joe was perfect they said that he was the best there could be in the setting.
A tin penny dictator that can provide a functional society is better that dying of thirst in the desert.

It is not a good thing but you are judging him based on what is considered moral in the real world where civilization still exists and water is not extremely scarce.
This is as naive as you looking down your nose at ancient feudalistic societies and declaring that everyone who lived back then was evil because they did'nt live in a democratic state.

Nobody is saying it's okay though. They are saying that in the world of the story it is a unfortunate necessity.

And I'm sure the Muslims think it's necessary to rape and murder everyone all the time but I think most people here would agree they're full of shit.

And everyone is talking like this is the last bastion of humanity in the world. But it's not. This is just a tiny slice of Australia. We've had previous Mad Max movies, you know. There are people who survive in the world without being a bunch of coked-up barbarians.

This is just one story going on in the entire world and people make it sound like Immortan Joe is Australian Jesus who was going to deliver everyone to the promised land, while also going on about how it's some feminist mouthpiece because it has women in it.

All I saw was a story of Max trying to do some good in the world because whether he admits it or not helping people is the only thing that keeps him sane.

Guess female brains are too small and densely synapsed to process that.

Gee… I wonder who's behind these posts…

There's a good biologically defined reason why after riding the cock carousel and wanting to YOLO up to your early 30 decreased your value in the reproduction market.

Back in their desert it pretty much was. The problem with Islam is that they made a universalist religious dogma based on a desert survivalist manual written by a potentially mentally unstable pedophile. It's no coincidence that Islam caught up better among wasteland-dwelling nomadic populations even when they were originally unrelated to arabs (turkroaches f.e.).

I feel like there's a butthurt feminist tumblrcunt itt

Asari are all-female physiologically and mentally though, if all the maternity in their culture and primarily seeking out men from other species went over your head

Gems are similar with being female in general physiology and mentality though they're legitimately sexless unless they shapeshift or something, either way I don't buy that they're asexual sexless/genderless space-rocks when they're magical-girls and refer to eachother as female even without any Earth contact

Can we please let this thread die?

Steven Universe is a feminist tv show.

Of course it's shit.

reminds me of a comic idea i had a few years ago
people don't realize that equality has no place in a post-apocalyptic world, and you have to do shit like this to ensure humanity's future

yeah, like killing people is a-okay in war movies

post-apocalyptic situation compared to today. yup, TOTALLY valid

If you need a comic or other outside material to explain your movie then you have failed as a director IMO

Wew, lass!

So… the opposite of what a rape slave and suicidal brainwashed men-filled society would be?

I never use this term, but once I think I can safely say this is a legitimate example of Objectification.

If you're all a bunch of animals then what's the point of preserving the lack of humanity?

And yet I'm the one being called a leftie…

Not to mention that would just make everyone inbred by the third generation. Humanity saved when they're all genetically defective, amirite?

Holla Forums's already in this thread. OP is a Holla Forumsfag too; look at the last three minutes of the video. Pure Naziboo autism.

Considering he has no problem with it seems like he supports it since it's the only way he'd ever get laid.

Nice damage control.

More like you don't realise there's no point in keeping the human race alive if you throw away your humanity.

No user, you are the Tumblr.

Holy shit, this is a new level of neckbeardry. There is a reason you're a sad lonely man who spends all his time on imageboards.

Not really worthy of being called humans if they degrade into savage animals.

Yes, given that the vast majority of Holla Forums are probaly also Holla Forums lurkers. You've just shown that you are female since you can't grasp the simple concept of baiting people into board drama.

Are your estrogen filled synapses flaring up? Cause you don't make any sense.

Now we reached a point where you just spit out contextless buzzwords.

Yeah. Humanity should have gone extinct because cavemen did cavemen-things all the time.

Humanity surviving is the first step to better days.

You are the epitome of irrational MUH FEELS moralfaggotry.

NO U

Aggression, homocidal competitiveness and eager to purge for the sake of the community are necessary to survival of a population in times of crisis. That's why the warrior gene that partially causes criminality is found even in the most civilized nations.

He just stated a historical and pretty much biological fact. All "rights" are luxuries and not constants but only women rights are a complete joke.

ad infinitum

It's not an ad populum. It's just stating the truth as it has arisen through historical necessity. Yeah, raping, pillaging and subversion by force are probably not good when it comes to civilized societies but as history keeps proving they are not only successful for survival but also tends to topple higher cultures when the later become too emasculated and chivalrous by civilization Sweden YES .

Why do vaginas keep mumbling the same tired appeals to ridicule as if they actually had any appeal in an anonymous imageboard about "nerdculture" in the first place?

Dunno, I'll have to ask you.

I am sure but I have missed the part where "humanity" is defined by "not raping" which would be stupid given that for the vast majority of human history, prehistory and the existence of the Homo sapiens and the hominid family as a whole rape was not only commonplace but also a prevailing behavior under certain circumstances, especially considering what you feminists define as "rape"

Let's say for a moment that if humanity does not go extinct and ethically regresses to the point where rape and slavery are again accepted for the rest of its existence why exactly should it go extinct? If it did who would be there to define right from wrong and conclude that our ending was just and a moral necessity? Who will judge us?

Why should all human achievement, our technological marvels, our exploration for the sake of knowledge and adventure, our arts, our will to survive against impossible odds and the epics we've written through our struggles are to be buried in silence because they don't fit in your moral casings?

dick with timestamp or gtfo

You got me. I haven't shaved my neck for three whole days.

Pointing out your "muh falseflags" fallacies isn't a buzzword. Holla Forums always denies when one of its drones start posting drivel on another board and tries damage controlling with "I-it must be a plant from another board/site p-pretending to be from Holla Forums!"

You are the epitome of irrational MUH ANARCHY

Neckbeard harder. You're gonna need a way to work off the energy from those hotpockets someway.

Nice strawman, retard.

If the only thing stopping you from rape, theft and murder is judgement from others you aren't a person worth saving in the first place.

If it stops mattering the moment humanity goes extinct does it really mean anything in the end? Not to mention many civilisations with their own achievements, marvels, knowledge and arts have been wiped out by other civilisations. Why was it okay they had to buried in silence?

What are you, gay?

It's funny to say that rights don't matter when you'll have most of them by default in this scenario.

He is a Holla Forumstard but Steven Universe is indeed SJW.

Too much estrogen detected.

Who will define "worth" is everyone is dead?

It wasn't okay it was a natural consequence of their weakness. Minoans for example were the first European culture to arise but got wiped the fuck out by Myceneans and Dorics because they allowed their culture to become quasi-matriarchal and therefore soft. Same thing which is happening to Europe with Islam right now.

For wanting to see YOUR genitals? No.

Meaning is given by sentients. As long as there are people around, there is meaning.

Will you make up your mind? What are we Holla Forums or anarchists?

No you fucking retard. Everyone knows Holla Forums its in entirety comprised mostly by Holla Forums posters, what we are criticizing you for doing is for going full /fem/ and forcing us to start a sociopolitical discussion in a board that isn't about it. That's what your estrogen prevents you from realizing.

Something is not a fallacy just because you say so.

Read the fucking thread, Helen.

If humanity's barbaric state bothers you so much then take a gun and start reaping all dem ebul misogynists surviving after a crisis since that works so well for women ;^). Humankind is not going to ask your consent to continue existing.

lol look at this faggot

What will your friends in tumblr say if they learn you are a homophobe, Helen?

my bad, this was meant for

I'm pretty sure supporting Joe and his ilk is the opposite of anarchy actually. His commune certainly has order, unlike the wild west that is the outside.

It's good to have genes that allow you to stand and fight. Our ancestors didn't crawl to the top of the food chain by being meek sheep. We are born predators, and fucking good at it.

This is no refutation of what he said, this is a typical female tantrum, and since you're just throwing around ad hominems you basically admit you have no counter point worth making.

Went and died along with the old world that had created them. "Rights" are only applicable insofar as the civilization that supports them can enforce them. They are not objective, universal constants that exist outside of the scope of humans and the civilizations they build.

"Rights" are social constructs, if you will.

pic related

Survival of the species > Everything else

You know how they say we stand on the shoulders of giants? That's true, where we are today is thanks to everyone that lived before us, and all those that followed after them and carried the torch they lit. To let all that blood, sweat and tears go to waste is the greatest betrayal we could ever conceive.

But then again, we are talking with a cunt that thinks every "rape" is a new Holohoax, that is so utterly incapable of forming an argument that doesn't consist of ad hominems and leftist powerwords (likely because you're stupid enough to think white knights will come save you here).

I hope you didn't think you were safe from Holla Forums just because you post in a different board

Sauce? Looks like one of those ye olde Soviet cartoons.

Indeed.

For all the people that run around screaming how Joe didn't give enough water to "the people" anyway… What the fuck were the people down below doing anyway? Aside from milling around, waiting for Joe to open up the flood gate. From what I saw in the movie, Joe ran a paramilitary force that guarded them from attack, grew all the crops, pumped all the water, and traded water and other things fairly with the other nearby places (Gas Town and Bullet Farm). The only one that got screwed over was Max but he was pretty much an untrustworthy, paranoid transient anyway. The rest of the people there that weren't War Boys or other people working under Joe were just disgusting aboriginal looking toothless bums.

man, I had no idea Steven Universe had gotten that bad. It's sick what they are allowed to put into children's cartoons now of days. Sure there was a dirty joke or two back in the day, but this seems like all it's trying to do is sexually confuse kids.

What's the source, user?

Call me a faggot, but I agree on some points with MUH STANDARTS - user. Because we can compare our cultures with those of the past, we can learn from them and decide for ourselves which traits are worth keeping and which not in the event of societal collapse. I'm sure there are ways to create efficient post-apocalyptic society without resorting to, say, slavery but I can't think of any right now.

They share the quality of being generally unemployed and maladjusted. /r9k/ blames gurls, Holla Forums blames jooz.

Faggot.

Keep it up, girl!

yup, i'm TOTALLY the lucky one here

face it, both end up in slave labor. the difference being that men are in it 24/7 in these situations while women are only doing anything that'll hurt once every 8 months

I dunno, oh wise philospher. Do you only reply with questions?

Some of you are Holla Forums, some of you anarchists.

Keep spouting your "anyone who disagrees must be a girl" meme. What's next, gonna accuse me of being from halfchan too?

Something isn't a falseflag/plant just because you say so.

WEW

It was just a typical neckbeard tantrum

There's a lot of irony in this line here, coming from you. "He must be female because he doesn't try to justify raping grils".

Not related. Not even close to being locked up as someone's baby-factory.

It's funny how to try to justify what you did, but then when others do it to you it's not okay.

How many fallacies and ad hominems did you cram in their, try-hard?

You aren't designated to be raped constantly until you get pregnant only for the cycle to begin after it's born, so yeah, I'd say you'd have it better in this scenario.

Pregnancy leave doesn't exist in the apocalypse user.

Can't churn out babies, only sperm. Keep pushing your girl meme.

and you won't be designated as either cannon fodder or slave laborer

at least you'll survive you whiny cunt. hell, you don't even have to be raped. artificial insemination will probably be used for most of it

but slave labor does, you entitled bitch. guess who'll do that between the two sexes. hint it's not the ones that can get pregnant

yup. i get to jack off into a bucket before going out to kill zombies with a blunt object because we ran out of ammo months ago, putting up fences, having to erect walls in the hot sun and stay up all night guarding the place so we know it's safe to annex

sounds like paradise

I'm not a woman you turbo-fag.

And if rape is okay as long as you get food and shelter, you'll love prison then. Free food, free shelter, and a big hairy man who'll give you some good lovin' in the showers or in your cell late at night. By lovin' I mean he'll rupture your anus.

M8 the way you're writing makes it sound like you'd rather be the woman. just sayin. Theres options these days.

I came into this thread to mock you.

There's options to be a mutilated man, maybe…Can't be a woman, though.

X Did Nothing Wrong is a Holla Forums meme though. It comes from "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong", and anytime there's a "Villains who did nothing wrong" thread everyone always posts examples of villains who did plenty wrong (you know, just like the guy the phrase was originally about?).

The only thing wrong you have about Joe is that he had sex with his wives. Nobody is denying that he did so, or that they were written to not enjoy their lives and have the standards of modern spoiled women. We deny that he was some monster for doing so, or that they were justified in running away.

This is all discounting that the story wasn't written intelligently in the first place. Furiosa wouldn't exist if it were and the wives wouldn't be concerned with leaving even if they were unhappy. They would know that nothing better awaited them outside, and that would be the truth. However in the unrealistic feminist story they have a utopia waiting for them to create out of a dysfunctional horde that only held loyalty to the strongest before. They basically doomed everyone, but of course we are to believe they all magically thrived for the same reason we are to believe a "badass" woman like Furiosa would exist or that women would equate living in the lap of luxury for occasional sex with "rape."

The main difference between you and us on this subject is that you seem to actually believe feminist nonsense. Which is why you have routinely been called a woman. You not being a woman (as you claim) is actually worse than if you were a woman as you are accused of being. If you are a "man" then you are a pathetic piece of shit numale.

I don't even know what Freech is, mate.

And brainwashing the warboys.

You wish.

I meant he wishes that I was, since it would continue his meme.

The funny thing is he just exposed himself as an Amerifat because it isn't even Summer over here.

Holla Forums's at least 95% American

And yet we have /argentina/

Has anyone pointed out how this is a blatant rip-off of the time lords of gallifrey? I guess it makes sense when you're target audience is tumblr.

Uh, no, that's pretty clearly DBZ.

We are wired to facilitate that. Look at the psychological effect military training has on men, how it turns (if done right) a bunch of absolute strangers into a cohesive unit that will fight together and die together, even sacrifice themselves if the order is given.

We've had 10.000+ years to perfect this practive.

Even if it was rape, it was rape with massive benefits, and if they had gone outside they'd have been raped to death anyway.

Going into this kind of autistic spreg is actually indicative of mental illness.

Everyone else in the thread seems able to grasp that "rape" is the preferable alternative for them here, yet you're like a Jew that is told to go take a shower.

From the moment the Timelords first introduced as a concept, they were established as mostly being massive dicks though.

DBZ is sort of the opposite. The Saiyan's start off established as evil, with Goku and his son being the exceptions. Then when Frieza is introduced they are made out to be some misunderstood henchmen race who were just doing Frieza's bidding to avoid being destroyed by him.

You should check that then. Your obvious hormonal imbalance might lead to a full blown mangina.

Yeah, you are a woman for sure.

Your 21st century values are an illusion and a joke.

Sometime in the past century women seem to have gotten this dumb idea they're more than wombs on legs.

Thinking it's not rape as long as you get fed indicates serious mental illness.

You can't even grasp it when you put in quotation marks. I'm sure you'd enjoy a good reaming though, wouldn't ya?

So making men suicidal is good? Maybe you're the woman here.

Nice reaching. Even Mr Fantastic would be impressed by that feat you just pulled.

Neckbeard Supreme right here.

I loved his Mad Maxine video. Immorten Joe did nothing wrong.

really? you sound like a total cunt, but then again i guess that doesn't mean you have a cunt

yeah, I wouldn't like to be the one that has to do slave labor and put myself on the line to save humanity. then again, if it did happen i'd suck it up and do it anyways

The wastes do not abide the weak, what would you rather have them focused on? Democratically electing a stronk womyn to lead them to ruin? Now that's suicidal.

You call it rape for them to be put to the only use they actually have. If they are unwilling to be useful, why should they be fed? Why should they be housed? Their personalities and inferior brains are not going to be of any use either, and in reality (unlike the movie) none of them would be useful in a fight. They are extremely valuable for procreation though, which is what they are put toward.

I keep telling you that your 21st century feminist mentality is a delusion, but you don't seem to be getting it. Independent women is entirely a modern concept only made possible by a once great society. Independent women are responsible for a lot of the problems we are now facing. In the past, when women were in their proper place, they were under a man from birth till death. This isn't slavery, this is natural. Just as it is natural for parents to raise their young it is natural for a man to care for and lead his woman. The modern day delusion is what is wrong.

Now Joe's methods are unsavory, as is the living conditions, but he's not been exceptionally cruel to them. For that matter outside of a feminist movie appealing to modern delusional values with its writing those women wouldn't have wanted to leave, because deep down most women just want security.

Mad Max was turned into a cross between Mad Max and a 90's Lifetime movie. Ruined for the purpose of furthering the modern day delusion known as "equality for the sexes."

i wonder if the guy who did this goes to Holla Forums

whoever they are, they don't realize the true shit of the situation all around

women are forced into breeding farms, men are forced into walls of meat that keep invaders out and do all the hard work

hell, they don't realize all joe's done for them. everyone's left to the wastes but Joe's soldiers and wives. the soldiers get conditions that lead to horrible tumors, constantly breathing in fumes, and having to paint yourself just to keep cool

Joe's wives, on the other hand, are given a lifetime with the best he can give them. hell, even the nursemaids are given places with what little luxury he can give them for the price of some milk. he doesn't even kick them out when they're too old to breed, as evident by the one woman who was left in their room

Joe isn't a monster people like to pretend he is. he's just the only one smart enough to handle a horrid situation that's only going to get worse now that he's dead and Furiosa's giving away all the water

They can't be strong when they're dead, retard.

How can they be useful if all you do is lock them away for your glorious dindu Joe to fill them with his seed?

There's some hilarious irony about talking about personality, inferiority and being useful in a fight on an imageboard where most people here are useless turbo-autistic NEETs.

No wonder you're alone. You're pretty much "Get in that kitchen and make me a sandwich"-tier pathetic. Not that it's true in your case since your mum just heats up microwave food for you instead.

So delusional. Stay triggered by a movie.

You are this retarded? Women have more purposes than that, but all those purposes are geared toward caring for a family's needs. Pretty much anything else that can be done, can be done better by a man. Women are not interchangeable with men. You are delusional to think that they are. You have been brainwashed by society and you live in a delusional state. The only thing preserving that delusion for you is society, which is teetering on the edge of collapse right now.

Again, their best use is birthing children. It is what they are equipped to do. They do not have the strength of a man, nor do they have the intelligence of a man, nor do they have the courage of a man, nor do they have the endurance of a man, nor do they have the will of a man, nor do they have the fortitude of a man, and nor are they expendable like a man.

Men and women are not the same. They are not equal. You believe in a delusion sold to you by modern day fairytales such as Furiosa Road.

Don't pretend like you have any clue who I am. You are stereotyping. Sure it is a stereotype for a reason, but none the less it is a silly strawman. Besides those NEETs were mostly crafted by the same shit that made you delusional about the sexes. They are delusional about proper work ethic and pleasure moderation.

As for women, that's not stereotyping. That's NATURE. When I describe women as inferior in most things, I base it on NATURE. It is a natural fact that women have a specific role, and this is a role they naturally crave. However modern day women have been made delusional (much like you) about many different things. Our corrupt society has told women they are equal and given credence to all their whims. This despite their NATURAL inferiority in so many categories.

And let's get something straight here. Women are being controlled whether it's by a husband, father, or the state. That hasn't changed and will never change. Their independence is a delusion. They are nothing more than pawns of the state and the media. This is the entire point of their liberation in the first place. A voting block of easily swayed (thanks to their emotional thinking) "adults". An "audience" of viewers that will chase the latest fad with their vapid thinking. A group of consumers responsible for the most money spent. And spent on what? Trinkets, clothes, shoes, and expensive "status" items too numerous to list. All things easily made by women helping to prop up the delusion.

And thanks to the independence of women the availability of jobs for men and their pay have decreased. All so the woman can spend her money on useless shit, raising her children (if she has any) with her retarded "leadership", voting in the worst people because they 'spoke well' or 'weren't too mean' or 'supports my right to murder my babies'.

Joe is more sane, despite being in a feminist propaganda film, than the majority of people living today who all believe various delusions they were told since they were young. The worst one being "equality".

isn't that because the weak died long ago, leaving the strong

Being suicidal is about wanting to live? Fancy that.

The were crafted by indulging in their autism, staying at home being lazy and never socialising, and only participating in internet circlejerks. They only have themselves to blame.

An as it looks here, it seems it's in a Beta Neckbeard's nature to be a bitter, salty woman-hater because he's anti-social, autistic and likes to blame others for his short-comings in life.

All your excuses are hypocritical bullshit that applies to most of this board/site.
NEETs aren't independant. They controlled by their lack of motivation and their parents (until/if they finally stop putting up with it and kick them out)
What, people who don't spend money on comics, games (not counting those piratefags that justify stealing), merchandise, etc?
Sounds like Trumpfags.

Also, top kek thinking people here aren't overly-emotional. This place is filled with emos who get depressed and want to kill themselves over things like their favourite comic/game series being ruined, and have autistic sperge-outs over-analysing things to see propaganda that isn't there.

Nobody cares about you being some little butthurt /r9k/-tier poster who probably hates women because the girl he asked out wouldn't go with him to the prom. Enjoy being sad, insecure beta who has nothing better to do with life but whine about icky girls being in movies.

Considering you all speak like big survival experts, yeah I'd think it's relevant. NEETs will survive the apocalypse? What are they gonna do, survive off their fat reserves?

You are comical.

Though I would like to point out that you are dodging the real subject of discussion. Very sneaky of you to shift it from the natural female role to "who's in shape" and "survival". Whether any NEET survives isn't the point. The men who do survive will make use of the women. There will be "equality" because the society that preserved such an unnatural institution will be gone. Much like how there will be no more welfare, there will be no more independent women (and the loss of that one is part of what affects the other.)

Female "independence" exists on the backs of taxpayers. How will it exist when there is no longer any programs, tax money, or even laws to preserve it? Women will be reliant on men instead of government once again. Unless of course women are allowed to lead us to an all powerful nanny state, which they have been very useful for.

All of feminism has been bad. From the right to vote onward. Only thing worse than giving females equality would be giving children equality. Female brains stop maturing around 14 anyway, so it is basically the same thing.

You advocate the delusion of people with partially developed brains being equal with the more developed brains. It's laughable.

Does your knowledge of human physiology come entirely from tabloids, or just mostly?

Much like how there will be no more welfare, you won't have your parents to mooch off and will die trying to do something you haven't done outside your mother's house: Live.

I know you basement-dwellers are used to riding off others, but no need to project.

And so has yours, as it would seem.

I haven't advocated for NEETs who think they're tough shit like you though.

Let's say we are all fat, lazy, virgin, NEET betas. What exactly prevents us from rationally evaluating the needs and necessities of a post-apocalyptic scenario that we would likely not survive either way?

You see, that's the problem with your female brain. You always project yourself and personal whims in hypothetical cases because you are too egotistical and self-absorbed to consider anything from an alternative or neutral PoV.

They are as breeding sows.

If NEETs could reevaluate they wouldn't have been NEETs in the first place. You shouldn't need a fucking apocalypse to figure out "Hey, maybe I should do more with my life than sit at home all day not doing anything meaningful?"

.>>605995

You know that analytical skill and power of will are completely different issues, right?

I for example smoke like an oil-refinery, that doesn't mean I don't know how harmful smoking is and what consequences it might have in my later life.

What's meaningful about having a job?

No she doesn't because like most western women she's not familiar with either. When a girl decides something on a whim there's usually a pack of beta or orbiters of daddy state to provide it for her since it would be oppressive and misogynistic if a woman had to struggle to get something she wants.

It's no coincidence that it's not her virgin rightwing neckbeard strawmen complaining about "fatshaming" and beauty/sexyness being a "social construct" in tumblr.

Money.

If money is all you need to feel like you have a purpose in life, you should feel perfectly satisfied living on benefits.

Well then you really shouldn't blab on about what things are okay to do to preserve the human race when you can't even preserve yourself.

Maybe you should go back to Tumblr if you want to keep saying men can be women. You probably have a closeted tranny fetish or something.

Does working make you feel fulfilled, or just help you to escape the social stigma of not working?

I haven't got a job at the moment, but I've been job hunting lately (filled in an application for one today in fact). Last three years I did TAFE, but after that finished sorta slacked off this year and didn't do anything for several months, and I can tell you not only is it boring, but it starts to make you feel worthless. I don't get how anyone would WANT to sit at home and do nothing for a long period of time. It just makes you feel like shit.

NEETrayer here.

I wouldn't gotten my job unless i had my NEET years to cooldown and go "cocoon mode" with 70ies and 80ies Anime and WORKOUTDAY ERRY DAY due the hootblooded mood they filled me in, which made me realize i actually enjoyed physical activity and let me get a low competition physical job that lets me basically put on podcasts and Drama CDs to listen to while working, which gives me a good workout with me making money out of it instead of paying for it.

And i almost didn't get due being "overqualified" in spite of it, thanks "higher education".

And i still have the same (admittedly rather active) NEET lifestyle, only with a larger income now, that is basically more then in know what to do with due my budget being adjusted for like a tenth of it.

And "contributing to society" is a shitty a argument to use against a NEET anyway since Society generally had a hand in making one a NEET anyway, so most are pissed at it even as "Parasites" of it and are simply making the best out of being discarded more and having their hopes and dreams crushed then anything.

If i had watched something like "Welcome to NHK" and had "GET A JOB"-fags hounding me i probably would have killed myself instead of working out which ended up actually getting me a job.

Appeal to action is what motivates rather then guilt when it comes to snapping people pout of NEETdom, unfortunately it is easier to people to be passive-aggressive about things then be inspiring so they opt for the guilt.

You are right! As such i can never judge whether or not I enjoy food because I cannot cook, or you can't judge Joe because you are not a man.

I'm sorry, you have already established that you cannot comment on something you are not intimately involved in, would you care to show some proof that you work before you continue?

Maybe you should go back to Reddit if you think we will just completely accept your claims that you are a man when you behave and argue so much like a woman.

It helps me numb my brain so I don't have time to think too much.

I am a man. You just want to push your gurl meme because it's common for circlejerkers to claim any user that doesn't side with the circlejerk is from another site. This is just the next step. First you autists claim anyone who doesn't side with you is from Reddit, Tumblr or halfchan, and now it's anyone who doesn't side with you is a woman

Besides the predictable "You must be from another site" deflection, you'd fit in well on Reddit since they like circlejerks over there.

No neckbeardo, you just struggle to comprehend the idea that unlike you, others don't see women as rape slaves.

If this post was anymore of a strawman, it'd join Dorothy to follow the Yellow Brick Road.

Holla Forums is raiding us ?

what's meaningful about contributing to societies so fucked up they produce neets?

Easy there lady.

I was pointing out how ridiculous it is to say that one who wouldn't survive the apocalypse himself cannot know anything about survivalist, as you implied. Do I need to use "/s"? Are female brains as good with sarcasm? Furthermore:
Well then, I claim that I am the ultimate authority on matters of good and evil and say Joe was an alright guy. Try and top that, Helen. /s

Literally "NO U". Consider suicide, or at least consider trying to think through any of your arguments before resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Numale detected

It seems NEETs can't even take responsibility for their own failures.

Kek, more like mis-sexed. When you were young you probably proudly told your parents to look at a picture of a bird you drew, only for them to see you drew an elephant instead, while you pretend to praise you while dying inside because they created a complete retard.

You really like calling a man a woman. You're probably a projecting closet tranny. Don't forget to take your hormone cocktail, you colossal fagmunch.

You like to be topped, don't you?

No, an MGTOW-tier circlejerker like yourself would fit in just fine on Reddit. You're find plenty of like-(hive)minded people on r/theredpill where you belong.

Nah, suicide's for the emotionally unstable, like you lot. You resort to ad hominum all the time you dense hypocrite.

Neckbeared Beta detected.

So now you agree that they were traditional harem concubines and not rape slaves?

A non-sequitur if there ever was one. No, they aren't a harem.

Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to post with a double-digit IQ like that?

What the fuck is this thread

So, what's everyone opinion on Steven Universe?

The joke at the end would have been WAY funnier if you didn't allow it to go on and on.

It's shit but still watchable if you focus on its positive aspects and ignore the SJW bullshit.

It's a fine show if you watch it for the right reasons; a way to waste a little time or because you find a certain character to be really awesome (like Peridot).

The problem with videos like in the OP is that most of the criticisms are not of the show itself but criticisms of the media shilling and typical idiot fanbase that follows the hot new trend. And it fails there because lets think about what that means for the rest of the industry; Steven Universe is sorta popular and it's an original cartoon that pays lip-service to the cries of "diversity" and "breaking down gender roles". My hope is that this kind of cartoons gets more attention from executives and encourages them to hire more people to create original and new IPs and abandon trying to reboot classic shows with a more social justice leaning than the older show ever did. Or if they do a reboot, at least go the Teen Titans Go route and just do whatever as long as it isn't clear pandering to the Tumblr audience.

I would rather see twenty original shows like SU than to see even one more reboot that pushes too much of a political agenda like the PPG.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

I wouldn't be so quick to poopoo his point. I mean lets face it, the Jews want to push homosexuality and transgenderism hard onto children and unless we have a second Kristallnacht they are going to do it no matter what, so I agree with that I would rather it happen in newly developed Ip's rather than reboots of classics that I care about.

so is there gonna be any more new episodes anytime soon or did they shoot their load already for months

If by 'pays lip service' you mean 'unironically breathes' then yes, it most certainly does.

Well that most certainly didn't and won't happen, since we've got TTGO and the PPG reboot. And there's hardly anything original about Steven Universe, it even straight up jacks animation from Anime, the plot's bog standard and the characters archetypal.

It's Steven Universe, of course they blew their load.

Stay eternally rekt, legbeard.

Irony clearly isn't your strong suit.

Well of course I don't want it ruining old shit, but that doesn't make the new shit passable either. I don't get emotionally invested in how jewed a show like SU is, but I still recognize it and point it out.

Naw, I agree that Steven Universe is trash. It's why I never really referred to the show as good outside out "maybe if we just stop making reboots that are usually panned, we can keep our bullshit contained to new IPs" or "I'm bored as fuck, Steven Universe is on, I'll watch that, maybe my gf will blow me after she gets back from work".

Yea, I can be a bit too optimistic at times.