Plaza
Motor vehicle

Saudi Arabia
Mekkah
bacon flavored atomic weapon

8ch
Holla Forums
Shitty threads like these

Jamal is the epic rusemaster be sure to call him out when you get a chance to.

this tbh

Holla Forums is kill

Niggers

Instead of sitting around and complaining post threads, be active, that's what encourages activity. In the end sitting on boards and saying how low quality or whatever they are is a self fufilling prophecy, you are the community. That's the point.

I feel like I'm responsible for about 25% of the posts on Holla Forums today

how about others do their part too?

Ambiguously Islamic format
Spain, probably southern Spain
A major city, can't say which one. Tapas Bar.
Explosives

I'm working on it, I just stole the get over at /bane/ and am doing my part too nigga ;)

you're a big guy

US
The J. Edgar Hoover Building, FBI Headquarters, Virginia
Assault Van
have a seat

hey guys, thanks for the heads up

t. Special Agent Johnson

but I am Special Agent J. Johnson

I'm the other Johnson. you know, from the Baltimore office

I think:
Belgium
Brussels (but some outskirts)
Cavalry Charge

Perhaps…
Place: Wincestville (Capital)
Weapon: Genital Herpes

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.