Empower Mint

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/05/17/new-ben-jerrys-flavor-empower-mint-help-naacp-fight-voter-suppression/

archive.is/hbnVr

they've targeted the right audience
tumblr hambeasts love their sugary shit

This. Those fat worthless cunts will eat this shit up.

literally

Sounds like a decent business move. at least for the short term

with any luck, their poor eating habits can solve the problem itself

I know the perfect argument tactic to use against leftists on this one. If they say its discriminatory against blacks just counter with, "Are you saying blacks are not as smart as whites?" I mean they aren't but leftists would never openly state this. Also could use something like "Don't you keep saying conservatives are all idiots? This would keep liberals in power forever if you all are actually correct."

Kek

Will there be any hope of American pop culture's overtly-liberal tone changing when the Boomer's finally start to die?

Thought it was linux mint for a moment.

Rhodesia had that AFAIK.

They should call it Empower Salt.

You can buy parlia-mints from my country's parliamentary building and penis shaped sexual harass-mints from the sex shop up the road.

Haven't bought from them in ages, still won't.

Be sure to add it to your list of companies to boycott.

Signal boost

Excellent post.

What would trump's iced cream flavor be called?

go away anime cet

The fuck is up with the left and voter id laws? Aren't people like Obama the ones saying voting should be mandatory. How the fuck can you make something mandatory without any kind of identification laws!

Make America Grape Again

They write themselves.

I don't know if you've ever had grape ice cream user, but it is absolutely the shit holy fuck I want some right now and that name is perfect

Vanilla

The Golden Don.

Butterscotch ice cream with little butterscotch bits/ripples.