Hey guys giving away free steam games

hey guys giving away free steam games
first five people to roll dubs gets a free game ($50 limit)

steamcommunity.com/id/asdfkiwi

also, fuck white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000911502/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161931627
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>Holla Forums

DUBBBZ

Gimmie dubs, and a game!

What do trips get? Rolling…

You suck. Checke em.

I win.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000911502/wishlist/
Dark Souls 2 plz

and ill roll myself a dubs

eventually

i feel like im gonna miss 66 anyways

keep on rollin

gonna get

op wont deliver, though

now?

Yeah but this is spam bullshit. OP is fishing for replies. Look in his profile comments
From Monday.

its fine. Either hes gonna gimmie ds2, or his thread dies in 10m

Buy me CS:GO, you faggot.

Well I got the trips so I hope so. But I doubt it.

Get

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161931627

Buy me… Uh… Killing Floor 2, sure. Yeah. Do that.

Or really I'd be fine with something else as long as it's not some shitty dollar game, because it's really the follow through that counts.

I call bullshit

Stfu Jamal

there is no hope for you op

This is definitely bullshit.

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

I want ARK survival evolved please, it's 50% off on sale so it's a good deal for you :)

Darn. Good luck!

free dick

Remember to check em

Doobles

May i partake in the gifting of games

Can I get another? I broke mine.

pls gib game

rollin

RRRoling mateys

reroll

Winrars so far

Hey OP, I was one of the Winrars, but I would like to buy a vidya gaem somewhere outside of steam. It's 40 dollars, and it's Yo-Kai Watch. Could we do a Paypal invoice donation of some type so I can get the game? (You give your email, I send the invoice. We could do it through Skype/Tox. Ask me for pictures of Bani to verify it's me, as I'm the only autist with that many pics of Bani. If they're commonly posted ones, avoid, but if you've never/rarely saw the pics, then it's probably me.) If not, I'll sign up for Steam and take the donation there. Thank you if you do!

Rollin Boys