Me irl

me irl

dysnomia should make a word filter that changes "Kennedi" to "Jamal Johnson".

btw has anyone seen kennedi poster lately?

literally kill yourself

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

Jamal shot him up.

Oh yeah, he pops up all the time. Right now he's going by the name of Jamal Johnson but he'll use the same old templates as well. He'll randomly reply in threads with his trip once in a while, too.

I'm not the kennedi poster. I hate that faggot.

Will you get marreid and make Kennedi Johnson babbies?

I know the real Jamal is not the Kennedi poster. But as you can see stealing his/your identity is very easy. Don't worry, only an idiot would think the real Jamal would spastically fling spam like a monkey with his own shit. Only that other guy would do that.

For tonight though, we are all Jamal Johnson.

Jamal doubles??

You know nothing.

This terrorist hides out in the bushes, waiting for the mod to sleep. He has no friends, he has his parents attic. He is: the Kennedi poster.

these doubles are brought to you by the one the only jamal johnson

One off. You'd be b& if this were a roll thread.
Is this a roll thread?

Look can we all just agree how much we respect jamal johnson? If not then I feel like we may be at war soon. Jamal is more important to me than anything.

Roll threads don't come around these parts often anymore.

Thank fucking internet

Face it jamal johnson is Holla Forums we are all jamal and we all respect him care for him, fuck I would sell my family into slavery if it would make him smile, he is our everything, and let us follow in his word.

We have ways of dealing with this extremely dangerous and nefarious individual. We call it do not bump.

But at what cost? Is the sage really worth the effort if he will come back and re-bump?

WHEN WILL IT END JAMAL?

Threadly, and friendly reminder, that if you don't respect jamal you're a pile of shit and I fucking hate you.

I filtered the name jamal johnson and then all of Holla Forums disapared, I didn't know what to do :(.

You've seem to have found the truth about Holla Forums

We are all the same person

You are obviously the Broyles from the other universe. You're not fooling anyone.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I knew it. Why are you here?

We must be strong and persevere. Also grab another black actor or athlete with a lot of pics and start avatarfagging ITT. It makes the time go faster.

Stay calm Olivia. Have some cake with Astral and I. This is just your mind catching up with the dimensional shift.

This is no laughing matter Agent Dunham. Holla Forums is under siege from an autism that is truly otherworldly in it's intensity. No doubt sage is posting ITT right now. When he can no longer stand it he will bare his trip and start saying kennedi check em! And we will be in an absolute world of shit.

Be ready.

I don't trust you. I just talked to Broyles 10 minutes ago in his office, and suddenly you are here. How did you get here so fast? If you're not the other Broyles, then you must have followed me? Stop being so cryptic and just answer my questions!

That's why this is a jamal doubles thread instead.

Check my johnson, lol

I swear jamal could be in here but he's probably just doing his thing with thread bumping, its great to know that he get's that sort of enjoyment from just bumping threads, I'm not sure I would ever quite feel that way. But I'm glad that it makes him happy. Of course he's just a part of my brain, but is he my bad dream or am I his?

What questions do you have for me, Olivia?

Agent Dunham is one of our very best. Don't be discouraged Jamal. Keep trying.

Wait! That red hair…You're not fooling anyone Fauxlivia. Except me just now.

What do you want from me?

W-what? I've always had red hair… Are you trying to purposefully confuse me?

Is this the double thread? Jamal loves doubles.

All jamal ever wanted was some doubles dammit

I miss jamal like every single day dude, he was the best.

Hello, witness me

Gilbert Raborg literally did nothing wrong

nig nig nig

I am a clever rat… and Holla Forums is my rathole.

Does that make you partial to cheesy traps?

happy for you

cool, can you rap?

Of course every single black man can.

```What is this```

This is jamal johnson how are you today? Currently listening to wu tang, and chilling.

[spoiler] What if this entire time? I was jamal?[spoiler]

you're not from here nigger

I was testing you

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.