With the successful campaign of our memeing Trump into the white house...

With the successful campaign of our memeing Trump into the white house. I was wondering if we had fallen upon a gold mine.

Maybe we can meme the world into a better place…

So I ask you guys today, would you be on board for memeing a new crusades into reality?
Saving Europe and protecting America one meme at a time.

Meme the fall of Israel and the international kike if you really want to see a new golden age

Nah, I don't want Israel to die. I believe the holy land belongs to Christians. While I hate the Jews of Israel, I still want the holy land to thrive.

It's not the land of my ancestors, i don't give a shit about it. Radioactive glass is preferable to its current state.

Your spiritual ancestors.

A meme for the fall of Israel pretty much has to include "…and then every other nuclear power calls each other up on their red phones to organize the complete glassing of Israel so that they don't have time to enact the Samson Option." There really is no other option, because anything which might cause the fall of Israel brings the risk of sparking a chain reaction of nuclear exchanges. In terms of game theory, Israel has backed itself into a corner by announcing a specific condition under which they would let the missiles fly. For everyone else, that means that if that condition can't be avoided, Israel has to be hit with a coordinated, agreed upon first strike of such proportion as to raze even protected silos or mobile launchers parked around the countryside. Beyond the fact that nearly every country is host to a ZOG, I wouldn't be surprised if there are protocols in place among the nuclear powers for just such a situation.

Sorry cuck, real Europeans don't care about the holy land of Semites.

Jews are not my spiritual ancestors.

The levant has nothing of value for ethnic Europeans and Israel should be turned to ash.

Kek wills it.

Not mine, you fucking cuck.

Die in a fire.

Christianity is European culture. So every European descendant should care.

Jews will never be the true heirs to Israel. Israel belongs to the gentiles. No need to worry about Jews being your allies in spirit.

I refuse to believe there is no technology to shoot ICBMs down before they go anywhere in this age.

I'd wager you have some Euro descendants who were gladly believers in Christ.

Why the fuck would Israel belong to us? Why would we want it? It's the fucking kike homeland and we should finish Hadrian's glorious work and annihilate it altogether.

Because God willed it belongs to us.

Why would you refuse God's gifts?

No, that's a misconception. Kikes have no right to the homeland. We only believe so because American's have bought hook, line and sinker into the whole
Literally every reason given for Jews owning Israel is a flat our lie.

How is a cult started by Semites to worship another mortal Semite and a god created by Semites which follows Semitic values (theistic communism) and includes the traditions of killing Europeans who refused to give up the true faith of their ancestors, eliminating both the original nobles and priests of Europe, and destroying the original holy sites of Europe in ANY way European?
That's right, it isn't.

I wouldn't be surprised by the existence of such tech, but who knows if there is enough of it built to quickly be deployed as a complete net around Israel. It's safer to just turn the entire area into a crater with sustained nuclear and conventional bombardment at the first sign of trouble. Create an ongoing series of explosions, a storm so fierce that nothing can be launched out of it until the soil has been vaporized away and the reinforced silos cracked.

Your false kike god can take it and shove it back up his ass once we're done nuking it into oblivion. We don't want it.

Muh khazar hypothesis! The ancient israelites were FUCKING KIKES and enemies of the white race.

Cease your racial treason and embrace Kek's wisdom, user, for a bright Aryan future.

mate.

MATE.

Christianity is entirely 100% jewish kikery meant to turn the euros into Good Goys

Well, it's so suprising you'd be so willing to turn your back on your recent ancestors just because you hated Sunday school. A bit despicable if you ask me.

Show some respect to the religion your bloodline believed was the 'right' one for you.

Bump and report.

I loved sunday school. I loved going to church and praising Jesus.

Until I learned more and more and more about it. Legitimately, take a good, long look at history and each and every little "revision" and "translation" changes it and over time it became something that it was not meant to be. The Bible, as we know it today, is completely irrelevant propaganda designed by the Jews to subvert white culture and whites to genocide. Please, for your own sake, look into this.

Sageing again because of you, faggot

You should say the same to your first christian convert ancestors who spat on everything their own ancestors believed and betrayed the faith of their people.

Bump and reported again.

I'm aware of this. I don't advocate for taking all the verses in literal context. If I had to choose, I'd say Orthodox is about the most reliable interpretation for modern Christianity.

Christianity is responsible for Western civilization. There’s no industrial revolution or renaissance without it.

"Mister mods, he comitted a thought crime!"

My senpai. We may be on the same page afterall.

But has a point. The Christians betrayed our people, user. They betrayed us for the juden. Christianity is no more responsible for western civilization than Islam is for the Islamic Golden Age.

So you believe there can be literally zero paradigm shifts in culture/belief?
What did you great ancestors believe before said past religion, and why did they change their minds from their ancestors? Are they to be held just as responsible for leaving behind their ancestors culture/religion?

My recent ancestors weren't Christcucks and I've never been to Sunday school, though I did go to a Catholic private school and thus studied the Semitic holy texts. I know exactly how cucked one has to be to accept their drivel.

I respect the tens of thousands of years of European tradition before the thousand years of Cuckstian subversion. The tradition which gave rise to civilization itself, rather than the ramblings of a Semite who rebelled against both his own race and the rule of Rome. Our people invented astronomy and agriculture while the Semites could barely fuck goats as nomads. That Cuckstian rabbis lied to some of my ancestors about a mortal foreigner being a god or that a deity created by Semites (as a rejection of the polytheistic pantheon of the Canaanites which had taken influence from Indo-European conquerors) was anything more than a fairy tale means nothing. In this era we have access to the truth which Cuckstians tried their damnedest to hide for fear that we would return to our European roots. Just because our people suffered a thousand years of ignorance and betrayal does not mean that we must consign ourselves also to being race traitors by worshiping a foreigner, a foreign god, and a foreign tradition which includes the murder of our own people and our heritage. YOU on the other hand, choose to be a race traitor despite having access to the truth.

China is more responsible for the industrial revolution than Cuckstianity, and the Renaissance as a movement drew from the original motifs and ideals of paganism despite being under the hegemony of a Church which murdered those trying to access those roots of true faith.

Bump and reported.

wew

Oh boy. Here comes the part where christcucks furiously deny the Roman Republic, insult the white race and suggest that we are "savages" who were "uplifted" by the "wisdom of the levant" (eg, jews). Gas yourself.

Leaping from "no, you can't change religion!" to "so you can't change religion???" Stick to one viewpoint instead of slipping around like a kike.

Because Cuckstians gave them the option of conversion or death, just the same as that other Semitic religion we now know so well. All of us living today are the descendants of those who chose to betray the faith of our race. They chose life over honor, and that choice was the downfall of European civilization. Every liberalization we can witness today is a result of that choice to reject tradition, thus why we can no longer tolerate Cuckstianity if we wish to restore our civilization to glory.

Reported.

So kill yourself immediately. It’s the only way to atone for your sins.

You know you're not on /christian/, right, you contemptible race traitor?

I'm saying you should have more attachment to your most recent ancestor's beliefs than your ancient ancestor's beliefs. If I wanted to be in touch with my oldest ancestor's beliefs, I'd live in a mudhut with niggers while drinking the blood of sacrificed chickens.
But instead I chose something a bit more white.

Reported.

Israel's that way, kike

Reported.

This. Just like the muzzies today, early christians conquered and said convert or die.

Do the world a yuuuuge favor and get gassed, kike

reported :^)

And without said "betrayal", you wouldn't even be alive today to shitpost about your traitorous ancestors.

So, you're welcome I suppose.

Reported.

Reported for reporting reports.

Well I don't adhere to either of them, I follow the new path, the path of meme magic, which unlike christianity, produces real results.

Behold, the modern crusader.

Atoning for sins is a Semitic ideal. The European way is to uphold honor, fulfill duties, and meet responsibilities. That is why I will live as my ancestors intended, true to our race. In that regard, it is my duty to spread the truth about the nature of Cuckstianity as a foreign religion and the nature of Christcucks as race traitors.

I'd rather not exist than be born only due to dishonor, because our race is the most important thing to me, unlike Cuckstians.

Talk about garbled.

So why don't you kill yourself if a dishonorable life weighs so heavily on you?
Unless you're just LARPing and fucking with me.

Reported for reporting my reports.

I've no dishonor to my name because I've never worshiped a foreigner or taken my values from a tradition which includes the murder of my ancestors. If my death could erase the dishonor, or better the dishonorable act, of my ancestors, then I would gladly seek it immediately in battle against Semites and their worshipers. Unfortunately it is a maxim of another culture that a suicide might have that effect.

So you'd gladly let yourself be killed by Jews just because your great grandpappy decided to worship a new religion instead of dying? Or maybe because he actually believed in it?

And yet you decide to call Christians the cucks.

Don't die for your country, make the other dumb bastard die for his.

Pagans.

Very Honorable
Much Aryan
So White
Wow

how's it feel knowing jew-worship is over?

trump won and your precious cruz lost.

WE SHALL GAIN EUVOPA BACK
KILL THE MUDS IN THE US
SUMMON HITLER 2.0

stop falling for that kosher bullshit

Must suck to be as stupid as you.

No, if by my death I could alter the course of events so that my ancestors had never made such a dishonorable choice, then I would seek death in battle. I know you've learned how to twist words from your rabbi, but it doesn't work against those of us who know your kind.

And yes, those who choose to worship a mortal Semite and a non-existent god created by Semites while adhering to a tradition which includes the murder of Europeans and the destruction of our heritage despite knowing these truths are cucks, Cuckstians to be exact. Unless, of course, you are a Semite. Then you are technically not a race traitor, though you are an enemy of my people.

Thank you for confirming your origin as a redditor.

This.

It's over.

That's a very definite stance. I suppose you would be able to prove the "Jewish" God doesn't exist, but the "White" God does?

You should make like the rest of the evangelical base and learn your place.

Trump attends church, reads the Bible, and has Jewish graindkids.
How could he be any less a Christian?

Trump, when attending a church publicly, confused a communion plate with a collection plate. When he vaguely quotes the bible he gets the verses wrong. Whatever lip service he gave to christianity was just that, lip service so the evangelicals would be less butthurt over losing.

He doesn’t.
I regard race.
Reported for shitposting.

By not being a paid shill.

Of course, the origin of the god of Abraham as a religious shift from the Canaanite pantheon to a monotheistic representation of that pantheon is well known. We know it's nothing more than a fairy tale invented to unify warlike tribes of Semites; one god to mirror one kingdom and all that sociological jazz.

Or are you saying you have proof that the Semitic god exists? Because no such evidence has ever surfaced and I would be quite surprised for it to appear on a Malaysian sculpture forum of all places. Even Abraham is considered a mythical culture hero because there is no evidence for his existence.

Are you even trying? Actually, no, that’s pretty subtle; most people don’t catch that.

Are you saying that the Canaanites did not have a variety of tribal gods which were amalgamated into a single god of Israel (beyond the times where the Israelites strayed from their own religion to worship other gods or change the nature of their one god)? Because I don't see what else you could be hinting at, though it is somewhat hard to tell since you are retarded. For fuck's sake, it's in their own damn commandments and the story of the receiving of those commandments includes an anecdote about the continued worship of one of those other gods (although I guess that might be a poor story to reference since we know now that the Exodus never happened).

The Levant and Anatolia are historical Greek, Roman and Christian clay.

Europeans have conquered the area a few times, but Israel has always been a land of Semites. Their Yahwehism was only made possible by the end of Indo-European rule in the region as its monotheistic principle is in direct opposition to Indo-European spirituality (as evidenced by the polytheism in Europe as well as other colonized areas such as Egypt, Sumeria, and India). Israel is meaningless land for Europeans, no different from places such as China or South America.

True Europeans take note of this thread, I've never seen Cuckstian shills go silent so quickly, they even skipped the step of announcing their intent to filter (despite almost never actually filtering when they say so, because of course their intent was to signal others to filter the truths they cannot refute rather than doing so themselves).

have some maga

Great going.

your sandnigger mod has abdicated the board to us cumskin so suck it

you have fallen upon deaf ears

You already have a great, easily spread meme in remove kebab, if it's Islam you're against.

In the end though, islam is not the problem. Problem is that they are here in Europe. And they are here in Europe because of… well, guess who?

wow