SHALOM HOTPOCKETS!

What did Jim offer you to abandon the cause? When did you finally decide to throw away your principles? Better question: now that this place is kikebook tier and worse than halfchan, who do you think will give a shit about your new little hugbox? Trump supporters? The MSM spoonfed "alt right"? Think again retards. You had ONE JOB: fight the good fight, spread truth and awareness + don't turn into Moot. You blew it, so now you're left to mop up after fedora'd teen shitposters and your fellow JIDF shills, posting meaningless, reactionary nonsense and calling it "redpill".

Evalion's ban will be driving traffic here so I'm going to stick around for a while. BTW jeep banning the VPNs dipshits, that's the whole point. At least you're good at being useful idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MHkXb
t.co/ya9lTpJVdD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

We need new mods apparently. I don't care about Evalion but I DO care that mods are deleting relevant subjects.

Here is a thread if you don't want mods deleting your posts. If you make more OPs make sure to link to it.

Jews not even once.

i see we're back at this again

judog posters get back in here, time for another ride on the holocoaster

here's a reply from last thread
you stupid fucking faggot
for one, it isn't news
for two, the mods aren't committing censorship, they are acting in their capacity FOR US, THE USERS
we're the ones who hate your fucking thread spam
we're the ones who report them again and again
we're the majority who say to the mods "get this shit off my Holla Forums" and they do their fucking jobs and listen to us. it's not the mods you have to worry about, it's us, and when Holla Forums unites against this kind of faggotry, trying to cry and scream "waaah it's being censored! they're hiding something!" doesn't fucking work because we all know the deal and you're convincing no one

also
yes you are, faggot

and yes we're going to haunt every fucking thread you post of this cancerous shit

KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS KILL ALL E-CELEBS

WHOOOO LET THE DOOOGS OUT??
WHO?
WHO?
WHO?
WHO?

I've never left, my friend.

>SHILL MY (((LITERALLY))) RETARDED YELLOW TOOTH SAGGY EYED JEW NAZI WIFE
lol you are desperate aren't you.

I will be reporting all of them.

Reported

lol you act like you are worth something.
you fags are spamming is entertainment at this point. like a corpse jitter before it kickith's thee bucket.

But I'm not spamming, I'm replying. Jew dog poster is spamming with irrelevant images. Is it his full time job or something?

such a shittily executed D&C campaign this has been, false consensus and redditfags taking the bait

YOU ARE SPAM AND CANCER

LEAVE

20 FUCKING EVALION THREADS IN THE PAST 60 HOURS
YOU FAGS SHOULD KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE WHAT SPAMMING IS

there is no rule about having to only post relevant images.

Reported for spam and eggs

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting the star of david so much. It's repulsive.

REMEMBER TO REPORT SO OUR BASED MODS KNOW TO DELETE THESE SHITTY FUCKING THREADS

It's not the Star of David.

The Jew star is the Star of Remphan.

You should be ashamed of licking a ugly jewish whores prolapsed gangrenous anus with your jewish baby dick licking during bris tongue, doe.

Except he is posting them without text, with a sage, with the intention to derail a thread. I'm pretty sure spam like that is banned, like if someone is posting bestiality.

How to you derail a spam thread?

trying to create a fracture point with false consensus never works

this is why these threads are constantly shit on by anyone who has been here for more than a month.

Holy shit might wanna get the tism scale test and see where you fall.

kek, no i don't
i'm simply doing the exact same fucking thing OP is doing, except whereas OP's spam is reducing the quality of the board, our counter-spam (both in thread and reports) helps get rid of OP's spam, thereby helping the board. Any criticism you direct as us for spamming is also at OP for spamming.

spamming in shit threads is absolutely okay, as they shouldn't exist in the first place
your complaint is basically bitching about people spray painting graffiti on a condemned building that's gonna get knocked down next week
nobody fucking cares

TAKE THE HINT
FUCKING TAKE THE HINT, NIGGER
20 THREADS IN IT DIDN'T WORK
100 THREADS WON'T GET YOU A PROMOTION

It's only being re-posted because mods are deleting it and there should be a thread on relevant news.

They need to just leave 1 thread up.

Stop shilling on Holla Forums. We don't like it when jews do, why would we like when you do it

The downfall of the jew will be their inability to learn.
you're doing the lord's work user, maybe we should switch to saracen dogs just to change it up a bit

JEW LET THE DOGS OUT
JEW
JEW
JEW
JEW

Pick one

Gotta update those folders, definitely.

I'm not convinced of that.

And as I was saying originally, just ignore/hide, don't sage bomb. It's a waste of time. That's why this must be people's full time jobs to spam here.

Do you see this Original JewDog poster !? You have sparked the JewDog revolution!
This has truly become a doggy dog board.

Because that worked so well for 4chan

Where is all this e-celeb spam shit coming from?

How do you know? Should I magically know this? You need to offer some sort of evidence cause I don't read every thread.

beats and whiteknights

Lurk more faggot

So it begins.

No, not like that, retard. Don't you own a toothbrush?

Remember the three stages of e-celeb camwhores who want to shill their crap on Holla Forums

1. Hai gais! Look at me! Look at me! I'm redpill guuuuuuurl ^____^

2. Why don't you like me? Maybe if my army of whiteknights spam threads all day?? T__T

3. Holla Forums has lost all relevance! Holla Forums is just crap!!! It's just a hugbox for muhsoggykneeeeees… waaaaaaaaaa! Where's my xanax!????!?!?

We are now entering stage three with lightning speed with this whole shillfest. Remember Shillhead? Remember how her shit were being spammed when she was making content aimed at being a part of Holla Forums? Where are all these "supporters" now? These shillgroups operate in completely predictable patterns.

Question. I haven't been paying attention to this. Why do we hate this particular e-celeb so much?

There are frequent debates on Holla Forums about 'common knowledge'.

Link some evidence at least.

burden of proof is one those making the claim(s).
She shut down her own YT channel, she wasn't shut down by the site itself.
It's OP who's claiming that YT itself shut her down, and OP is claiming that it's news.

If you want any semblance of credibility, you'll need to provide PROOF of censorship, and even then very few people will find it "news" or "important," because everyone and their fucking mother ALREADY KNOWS white nationalism and/or naming the jew shit gets censored everywhere for totally unjustifiable reasons.

I'm giving you the one nugget of truth that OP and people like you really need, and I guarantee OP will remain full retard and won't learn a fucking thing from this.

I don't think most of us did until she started slamming our board with spam. this is day 3 of this bullshit

Link me those threads about "common knowledge" then if you're so sure. I'd love to see them.

How am I supposed to know this?

Yes, she could have shut it down for attention whore purposes, but I don't know which yet.

Post proof if you're such an expert.

jewtube said the channel was shut down for "hate speech," actually. but, you're right - its no surprise

Nice new thread, nigger.

Would be a shame if some doggies appeared.

I already reported you dog spammers. I have you hidden so don't bother replying.

:^)

Also why does this thread exist claiming the opposite?

IT ISN'T JIM, WE HATE E-CELEB SHIT
FUCK OFF EVALION, GO TO A DENTIST AND STOP TRYING TO PUSH YOUR CRYPTO-JEW SUBVERSION

archive.is/MHkXb
Pure coincidence

I'm not even unhiding your post, you shill. Get a new IP if you want to reply.

I'm not wasting my money on proxies, m8. I'm not like you were I need to, either.

I just fucking told you that's not how it works.
Burden of proof is on those making the claim. Reread my last post. OP is the one claiming this is news. OP is the one saying it's fucking important. OP is the one claiming she was censored.

OP IS THE ONE who needs to post proof or provide some kind of evidence for why any of the above it's true. You want to know how burden of proof DOESN'T fucking work? You make a claim and then tell people "prove me wrong and if you can't then I'm right." That's exactly what you're fucking suggesting.

Also, if OP wants to incessantly spam our boards with this shit but perform zero legwork to back his claims, why should I? Why should I waste my time doing homework and digging into things for a threadspammer? I have zero incentive to do any of this, I'm not the one spamming threads trying to convince people something important is going down. Nobody cares and we keep telling you this.

I don't believe in narratives that need spammers to push.

Whatever you say shlomo

You're making a claim that she shut it down herself.

I don't know what happened and not making an assumption.

Ergo, burden is proof is on you.

It's only being spammed since mods have locked/deleted every thread since her channel was shut down, you dense bitch.

I was talking about the spam images in this thread.

You can't do this yourself - t.co/ya9lTpJVdD

your new is showing

the mods are locking and deleting because we ask them to. refer to you dense bitch.

so by my count you're FOR ecelebs and also FOR threadspam. You're 0 for 2. Change your IP and try again, Chaim. You may want to also refer to your JIDF Handbook: Shilling for Dummies text before you do, edition 4.

>t.co/ya9lTpJVdD

Seems the other guy is the shill, assuming that was her channel.