I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL! I'M MATURE SEXY WOMAN!

I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL! I'M MATURE SEXY WOMAN!

People would probably mistake it for one of those pedo music videos.

BLACKED

This comment makes it 90% likely she never screwed a black.

she literally dated big sean retard
plus she's part italian part greek and part african it doesn't get much darker than this

Absolutely disgusting.

Why are you watching these videos?

Stay mad, niggers. You will always be subhuman.

Is it always the same autist posting this pic?
Why even fight on lost grounds? The science is settled. White women NEED the bbc. Learn to deal with it

pop music is literally africanized

Your skin looks like poop, Tyrone.

You know that adding captions to feel better about yourself is even more pathetic than your teeny tiny lwd?

Sure it does, Tyrone.

Don't forget, skitskins are a biological weapon that destroy everything they touch

White """people""" everyone. But we all know why you have too. Stinks when you know you're wrong huh?

no, niggers stink

Remember everyone, white cock triggers the cuck, white cock triggers the nigger

Where do you find these pictures? Are you a regular on a forum for cucks or something? I'll never understand why goons are so obsessed with niggerdicks.

It's funny because Jews also realised that and are using them as such. We should send niggers to Israel just to fuck them back.

the fact that they have all of those bestiality pics saved to their hard drive, even though they pretend it's just for shitposting, is very telling. it's a psychological smorgasbord.

I do wonder where their complex stems from, are they spiteful Jews or mongrels with an inferiority complex or are they self hating whites practicing racial masochism?

i have no evidence to support this but i think based on demographics alone, this is the darker skinned man's version of retaliation. if you've spent any time around these people, they think their own women virginal until proven otherwise (and then the women is stoned to death in the public square)

they simply cannot comprehend that a woman they find attractive might not be interested in their sandpaper tiny moslem dicks. This is why they immediately kill any woman who shows signs of outward cultural attraction

I never heard this song before

Was Ariana another victim of Dan "Because of me she's no longer tight" Schneider?

That's because that video is the shit niggers and normalfaggots like. They're not part of us.

Uh don't group me together with you faggot.

get out, m8, or i'll smack u in the gobber ya cunt

looks like a man, her faggot brother in particular.

they both look better with weight and less makeup.

Is that (((Milo)))?

In case you haven't noticed, with the decline in baneposting this board has went so far down the gutter we barely have movie threads.

By posting here you're already part of us.
Why would you want them?

Because they tried to grab your shitpost. They work for the user, the maskettaman

I dunno man, I like TruthSeeker meme and the Bogdanoff stuff sadly the latter seems to be dead

You have to have decent movies to have movie threads, I'm thinking maybe the focus is too narrow. Maybe start working on online film projects too.

All cases of blacks being "bigger" are self reported and not actually measured. When measured they're actually smaller by about an inch only being bigger then asians.

she was born subhuman, user. no amount of nurture over nature can change that.