Man speaks out against the new SJW Ghostbusters movie, gets massive butthurt on Twitter from Celebs

OG Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ&feature=youtu.be

Fucking liberals. You're not even allowed to not like something these days.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SeqMp
cinemassacre.com/2012/01/06/mrs-nerd-speaks/
archive.is/tNE6C
cinemassacre.com/2016/05/17/ghostbusters-2016-no-review-i-refuse/
cinemassacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ghostbusters-2016-470x260.jpg
lemmetweetthatforyou.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ
youtu.be/lQIuTGfPHvA
youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A
theycant.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s
archive.is/19grB
youtube.com/watch?v=HC87CzkqXPU
archive.is/xMFHf
videogamer.com/ps3/ghostbusters/review.html
archive.is/V7LF4
red*dit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4jqt4s/humor_cant_say_for_certain_but_i_suspect_that/
twitter.com/search?q=Ghostbusters&src=tren
red*dit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4jsrpn/james_rolfe_avgn_has_the_temerity_to_say_hes_not/
youtube.com/watch?v=WXTKSNrN5rY
twitter.com/patri_archie
facebook.com/patriarchiecomics/
patri-archie-comics.tumblr.com/
storify.com/weev/duck-enlightenment-s-final-tweet-spree
archive.is/Ca5WW
youtube.com/watch?v=OylcI2HSC0I
twitter.com/Uptomyknees
youtube.com/watch?v=QhbkEG-gatE
archive.is/1bQmy
twitter.com/benkuchera
archive.is/FqTqL
en.mediamass.net/people/melissa-mccarthy/deathhoax.html
archive.is/wMSgR
en.mediamass.net/people/jenny-mccarthy/deathhoax.html
twitter.com/n00bs0fl337/status/732741590939238400
youtube.com/watch?v=HxNsa6tmAKA
ourrobocopremake.com/
twitter.com/CWWilkie/status/732945515021656065
twitter.com/matthewsolomon/status/732803700201263105
thinkgeek.com/star-wars/
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1939CE6680299ACED5746FBB6D1E7C79
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600710/Angel-faced-youtuber-18-kicked-site-sharing-racist-views-singing-happy-birthday-Hitler-swastika-cupcakes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So much ass hurt…

He finally went back to past

Too stop the black guy from fuck his wife in the ass

You guys know who this cuck is? Yeah, he tried to uncuck himself yesterday and the knives came out for him.

I never new it was so risky trying to leave dat cuck life.

Top kek. Share this with Holla Forums

I'm a literal faggot and these people think about dicks more than I do, what the fuck.

Rolfe is not a man, he is a cuck. Get that right OP.

Even the lugenpresse is going after him lmao.

Do kikes send a memo out to these faggots? I could see 4 or 5 people noticing the small detail of Star Trek V in the background and making it out to be an obscure reference, as most people on twitter are too young to have seen Star Trek V and have no idea what it means for the franchise in general…yet, somehow, every single person just happens to be posting this same obscure insult that most normal people would never think of.

I honestly, wonder if they get a message on SRS or tumblr saying "attack him with this, goy" and then then they copy and paste it to the moon. Reminds me of the shills who come here.

We can only hope that this sort of faggotry redpills some of the Cinemassacre viewers.

I wouldn't put it past them. Could also be one guy noticing it and the rest doing a quick Google search and deciding to jump on the bandwagon.

Zing!

Poor AVGN, he must had been suicidal wacthing that trailer.

If you can get past the silliness of the statue of liberty thing it's actually better than the first Ghostbusters

It's so odd that they are going after him as if he's a sexist when he only mentioned the new female cast for like 30 seconds and it wasn't even negative, he just stated that now people can only refer to the new movie as "female ghostbusters"

OY to the VEY

Wait did the nerd finally grow some balls?

He almost gave us cancer with his movie, so I think he'll survive.

He and his dead wife are getting btfo

Guy is clearly an expert pussy slayer

Are these people incapable of seeing themselves clearly?

underrated post and a savage tweet.

What is it about Jews, Cunts and Cucks? They work so well together.

Haha, they couldn't even muster 1500 downvotes.

There really is nothing to these people.

We are the future.

Don't bother trying to argue with these idiots, or even take the time to insult them. Just take note of names and addresses for future retribution, and move on.

lol I had no idea the stupid fat bitch is dead. Did they not return her to the ocean in time?

Yes. That is part of their mental disability.

Oh, i totally see what is going on here.

Rolf surrounded himself with liberals and now they are giving the classic shit test because he stepped out of lime.

Having watched the review, I'm struggling to see what anyone is actually taking offense at. He only even touches upon the gender of the new cast briefly, doesn't go on any Anti-SJW or Anti-PC tirades, and sounds calm and reasonable throughout. I don't get it.

Also

God damn, every time I see anything related to Patton Oswalt it's just cuck central. I always knew he was a massive beta (I'm not sure what other term to use really) but he's really kicked it into overdrive lately.

Also all of these tweets with genuine asspain over shit like Ghostbusters and Star Trek… wew lad. Don't mind that your countries are being flooded with third worlders who largely leech off of you while demanding you submit to them, you have REAL issues to get mad about like how some guy on Youtube doesn't want to watch a reboot of Ghostbusters. #sobrave

Fucking AVGN man, he sure has seen some shit.

This. They don't try to counter anything he says, they're just flinging insults to try and make up look and feel bad. For liberals this usually works and leads to a grovelling apology.

What a tangled web they weave.

These retarded SJWs are proving that they get offended by whatever they are told to be offended by. There is no way these people actually watched the video.

I hope he makes the right choice.

These idiots are just a very vocal minority. Most people will watch his calm and collected video and realise these morons are talking out of their ass.

Also, I didn't see him say anywhere in the video that he isn't watching this piece of shit film because the cast is all women. They obviously didn't watch the whole video.

That vid will probably be up tomorrow

I can't wait for this movie to bust. I'm going to be so happy, but right now, I'm angry as hell.

Rolfe is a cuck through and through. He will apologize saying he didn't mean to offend anyone just like the cuck that he is.

After Ghostfatties underwhelms, will AVGN get blamed for it since he's a White man?

Someone gave me serious shit for not wanting to see the new star wars. I just told him I don't like what they did with it and I don't want my childhood favorites destroyed like that and don't feel an obligation to give them my money.

Later, we drove past a Chick-fil-a and a Hobby lobby and he went off about how he'll never eat or shop there because gays, women, etc.

Yes, he was Jewish. It's fucking amazing how principles can only work in one direction.

Shekels? Because I'm pretty sure the point of making a new Ghostbusters is shekels.

This can't be real.
She's a prime fucking idiot but surely isn't dumb enough to nail her flag to a sinking bowl of shit.
I'm going to assume that that's fake to the extent that I cba checking.

Because that video promotes thinking for yourself and making your own decisions instead of just blindly consuming. Sony has been banking on people just blindly consuming based on the name alone, so they sent out the shills and useful idiots to shut down that type of thinking. Doesn't it seem odd that Hollywood celebs are attacking someone who makes youtube videos about video games and monster movies?

Yeah, but let's be honest, the only reason you wouldn't watch it is because it's got a female cast…

That's how an SJWs brain works. Every choice made in life is due to the identity of the people involved.

It kinda of sad really.

If i remenber correctly he liked old 80s action movies, its clear the guy wished he was a badass.

When it comes to this movie, saying the jokes are not funny or the trailer was shit or the special effects are bad are not will not be valid criticism because its no longer just a movie. Its a political statement.

Are these people really using the ``how can you know it's bad if you haven't seen it`` argument?
I know many people here use this argument when their games are criticized, but if it smells and looks like shit like the femGB, then it's shit.

And James mentions something true about criticizing the movie only AFTER watching it. You may hate the movie/game and talk shit about it until you go nuts, but you still bought a ticket or a copy, and the happy merchants only care for that sweet money, no matter where it came from. It makes you look foolish.

Egon and Ray distilled undeath and used it to animate an object which New Yorkers could imbue with enough meme magic to break into the defenses of a God who was trying to reincarnate himself.

What's your problem with that?

That's chutzpah right there my friend

I'm more miffed about his comment and avatar. What is it about people caring so much if the world cares or not about you or being left behind? Is he someone prominent or well-known in society, and even then who the fuck cares?

The "You haven't seen/played it so you don't know it's shit" argument will be around until the heat death of the universe, user.

It's pretty funny how SJWs have a habit of calling those who oppose them childish names like manbaby or neckbeard, as if they were the cool kids sitting at the cool table.

This goes to show to you that this SJW junk is yet another example of how the West worships youth to the point of ridiculousness.

It should be understood:
This is a Twitter-bot attack, or if its not, it can be claimed as such because of how inane the tweets are.

I would not advocate sending "heartwarming tweets of support" to an e-celeb, but I think it would be good meme-craft to start plying the message to him that he's pissed off a media company with a social agenda and that's the only reason he's getting flack: "A Twitter-bot Hate Mob"

Spare the red-pills, the ONLY intent of this action would to be to create an alternative narrative to "everybody hates me" and prevent the man from cucking himself with some kind of futile reversal and apology.
Faggot or not (yeah, he's kind of a fag), he has a lot of fans.
I leave it to Holla Forums whether ANY action is worth taking here, but this is the action if so.

I remember hearing that Mike handles all the internet stuff because James isn't very net savvy. So unless Mike tells him, he might not even know about these people. Hopefully he keeps him in the dark.

These people were the outcasts in high school, and they see stuff like this as their big chance to be the cool kids.

it's real. she's tying herself to the vagina vote the same way yeb did to the spics. any and all criticism leveled against her will be met with screams of misogyny.
as I scrolled through ew's tweets for this one, I saw that the cunt lena is releasing a new book. I wonder how much of this one will be devoted to how she sexually abused her sister?

I'm always mildly amused at how shocked SJWs are that there's this big pushback against them now. You call people names like that for years and you expect them not to call you names back?

I'm not into Twitter but I'd tell that faggot his wife died to get away from him.

Holy fuck.

It's a subtle death thread.

This is nuts. AVGN, is usually very mild mannered when he's not doing one of his skits. If SJW go after him hard they are really only shooting themselves in the foot. Even if Rolfe makes an apology for nothing it's still going to make the left look bad.

This shit is too much lol

James is a real bro, like the first guy to post vidya on youtube.
Also old enough that he remembers when video games and movies weren't leftist shit, he usually stays neutral about politics though.

lol fucking brutal.

You have made me smile on my birthday, thank you user.

They pick a weak looking target and then barrage them with put-downs and threats of ostracisation. It's almost as if they're projecting their own fears onto the target.

Nigga this is AVGN. He made videos about videogames before it was cool and he's actually a cool guy instead of all the other retards that pretend cares about games. Not the fucking AVGN the world is truly falling..

SJWs are demonic parasites who use social energy warfare to undermine the psychic energy of their targets, drive fear and shame into their hearts, and ultimately cause them a total breakdown in the physical structure of their body which - they hope - will lead to one of two outcomes. Suicide or apology. They don't care which.

Ultimately their mass energy attacks are meant to cause guilt and shame in the target, making it feel unsure of itself. The result of the guilt and shame is a sense of being fundamentally evil and unacceptable for not agreeing with the Official Thought. This is essentially a demonic attack intended to kill the innocence and love inside the heart of the target. SJWs are literally vampiric energy parasites sucking the life force out of society and destroying the soul of mankind.

To defeat them it is essential to have deep love and to recognize them. Once you see them for the parasites they are their attacks become harmless. Well, only once enough people recognize it altogether and the. Take control of cultural output. The entire energy attack loses its psychic power once the culture itself is in the proper hands. Until then cultural output continues to support the minority parasite virus which makes it harder to see the truth in a benevolent manner.

wew

The banter cannons have been maned.

He was never even 'nu' he's like 30+ years old or so.

He's starting to puss out.

They are trying to advertise the movie by fearstriking people into watching it. Fucking why. AVGN never did shit wrong he's a good guy.

`
Look at the twitter avatars for the last two posters in this pic- what is with these uppity faggots and their powderpuff girl recolors? anyone else notice this?

I saw people with powderpuff girl fanfic photos defending the whore alison rapp too. Is this just them projecting their pedo-sympathies via salon or are the new powderpuff girls becoming the next best thing since sonic the hedgehog to SJW's?

If they don't have a way to prove your race, use the race card. I'm not white, so when I use the race card, they backflip more than a fucking ninja. Call them imperialistic for wanting to change your country or race's traditions and nuances, that stops them dead in their tracks.

So, anyone know if there are camera mods for the ghost buster video game? It's got about an hours worth of cutscenes already so it shouldn't be that hard to take some of the gameplay to make it into a full film. Maybe some texture mods to make it look good rather than something from a 2009 video game.

This movie will do more to set back woman in blockbusters outside the role of sex kitten,than any men can ever dream, as they won't take on risks with shit material just to sell 'girl power' bullshit.

I keep seeing this pic being posted. Is this really their ad campaign or so some shit?

Is he the guy who used to post jewtubes on how to recharge batteries in ways that would cause grievous bodily harm and (worse) not recharge the batteries at all?

What is it with liberals and this word?

all the people involved with this screen cap belong in a labor camp doing actual work

They even made them fucking twerk high on sugar apparently. I hate CN.

That's the standard celebrity 'get your opinion on the fence to see which way the winds of change are blowing' post. None of these faggots have any real convictions when their fandom is on the line

Are they retarded?

It's the new hot thing, they have very short memory spans, so Steven Universe is becoming old.
Plus, just like Sonic, it's easy to customize your own bullshit cute little avatar, and what better way to show who you are by customizing yourself as a bug-eyed child with adult features? It's fitting for them.

And several spinoff cartoons and video games and books/comics and 30+ years of merchandising…

Who the fuck is this guy even? Just another random salty cuckold?

Once you realize that SJWs feel no guilt about striking shame, guilt, and terror into the hears and lives of their targets, you stop seeing them as sympathetic and your actions toward them change entirely. You have to see them for what they are.

They do not have a concept of unconditional love. They feel no shame in making people's lives a living hell whenever they want. They don't respect life. And through it all, they see themselves as celebrities, on top of society where they enjoy the finer things. They are truly the pigs of Animal Farm standing on their hind legs. They feel no guilt in their treatment of dissenters. If it makes a person feel suicidal and scared to speak, so be it. They don't consider that. It doesn't matter to them.

Realize that and you will no longer be inclined to sympathize with them. You will see them for what they are and treat them and their supporters accordingly. That's my thought.

Or usurp the psychic game by summoning the will to bring the battle into the physical realm. Once the battle's venue is moved away from where they have (all of their) power, you can start quickly drawing strength from their fear as they panic and flail.

So….if enough SJW's get salty at James for being relatively mellow and unbiased in this video- you think he's gonna say "fuck it" and whip out the AVGN character to swear out the feminists?

Fucking saved, kek

How the fuck do you not know who the angry video game nerd is?
He was quite possibly the first guy to make vidya game youtube channel,

If you want some women to laugh at, just look at feminists? Gotta be one of ours.

But user, I thought men were never and could never be attacked based on an aspect of their gender or sex because of the Patriarchy™?

They either use big words to feel smart, curse like retarded children to feel edgy, yet at the same time use a very limited dirty word arsenal, they won't use cunt for example. They aksi love using these harmless words like they're damaging but keep them in line with their SJW selves, like problematic and toxic.
They've talked shit about me, but tell me how many average people have you heard using toxic and problematic like them.

Btw. This is an actual quote from the director.

archive.is/SeqMp

again everyone in that screen cap needs to be hauling around bauxite a quarter of a mile under the frozen tundra in some forgotten mine.

You think everyone worshipped at the alter of Nerd culture?

I've never seen a video game youtube and never will, they are fucking retarded.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SOMEONE LYNCH THIS PEPE-ABUSEING CUCKOLD NOW

This cuck actually deleted his tweet because I called him homophobic and he was afraid of backlash. I forget that the [current year] thing is only a joke among certain people, and that SJWs take it very seriously

You can get away with anything if you pretend to be anything other than a straight White man

Relax user- the normie bastard only has counterfeit pepes…they won't sell for much shekels.

Sheet nigger you reeled that cunt in like a boss

The funny part is that if they had allowed those women to write the movie it may have stood a chance.

At least they would have had a stake in it. As it is you can tell that they just wanted to get paid and get the fuck out.

lol'd

All the philosophers became reactionaries a decade ago at least. There aren't any people on the left who are even close to being capable of that kind of thinking. They usually stop after one or two predicates. Past that, emotion rules. They don't feel any duty toward consistent thinking.

Guys like Alinsky created their entire ethical and philosophical system: if it is fun, mean, and gets me what I want then it is good. There's literally nothing past that for the vast majority of them. It's pretty scary.

This faggot makes Schumacher and his Batman movies look goddamn manly.

Gross is valleygirl talk. Beta cucks assume the language they hear girls talking thinking it will make the girls like them. SJWs use a lot of valleyspeak actually it's quite revealing, they think they're Alicia Silverstone or some shit.

Everything is 'super' this and 'gross' that, when I hear men talk like that it's soul destroying.

user. He was nothing like the rest. He was actually funny. He is like 30+ years old man. He plays 'exclusively' old games because he is a collector. He's got shelves full of games old almost unfindable games even. He wasn't a retard. You may wanna check him out. He did it all for fun not for money.

there seriously must be a lot of kids on Holla Forums because I have no idea how someone in their 20s who uses the internet doesn't know who AVGN is.

what

You're right.
Having an active social life is too large a price to pay for knowing about some random arsehole.

Maybe Nostalgia Critic will uncuck himself next

You know what's fucking great about all this? The video has virtually no dislikes, and especially none more than you'd ever see on any average video. Not to mention I can't even find any negative comments. Social media is such a insular circle jerk, they won't even step outside of twitter to go to Youtube.

Why is this guy being singled out so much?

Fucking nobody except the usual suspects likes how this movie looks, so why is this guy special?

see

Call him what you will- but I will say this: the guy was the first to figure out you could heckle shekels by reviewing video games online and saying "fuck" a lot- he made this his career way back when in 2006.

Yeah, it may or may not be retarded depending on your tastes- but he was a pioneer and entrepreneur in terms of internet economics, and it's awesome to have him be on our side against this feminist shitshow.

I wouldn't hold my breath. He's a feminist faggot.

I'm 41 you insensitive fuckhead.

It's on par with the sonic fandom. Not a terrible show but it's not safe from the influence of the jew and the people who like it.

Wasn't Oswalt working in some capacity for that stupid cartoon?

I'm 30 plus too, I cannot abide 'vidya' culture, it doesn't even make sense, I played video games on my own because they were great in the 90's and early 00's.

I never wanted to make it more than it was, a good personal experience with brothers and friends, not a lifestyle.

Only an idiot makes a weapon that is as dangerous to its user as it is the enemy.

The creators told SJWs to go to hell before at least. All you need to know is SJWs are hypocrites.

Because he's popular and has been around reviewing stuff from the 80s forever so I'm sure he was being flooded with questions about the new Ghostbusters and made this to put and end to the discussion/voice his opinion.

He's not really known for taking any sides on any hot topic current issues, so this was out of character for him, and caught the attention of twitter as they saw their opening to call him a shitlord, and here we are.

Because he is seen as weak

If they can attack him hard enough then they may be able to turn him and start to change the narrative surrounding the backlash against the Ghostbusters reboot

Yep. Virtue signalling twats don't even know what they're offended by.

When some people grew out of games a bit and saw that everyone else didn't care about intersectional feminism like they did, they wrote gamers off as manbabies who didn't understand REAL issues. There is a lot of edgy immaturity to be sure, but many of them were growing up themselves and caring about things that they just couldn't articulate yet.

Through hives of discussion like Holla Forums, we've improved a lot, and looked closely at things that others refuse to, and now the childish ones aren't us, despite our cartoon girl and frog religion, but rather the normalfag "geeks", who play with legos and seriously get excited over the latest superhero shit or reboot of a show they watched as a kid, and who still believe kindergarten lessons that everyone is equal and all we need for world peace is sharing.

He's an e-celeb! A shill!

Mods! Mods!

Bumplock this thread! Better yet, delete it!

WHAT ARE THESE FANCY NEW FANGLED MOVIN' PICTURES?

Go back to milking dicks faggot- james speaking out against this feminist horseshit it good exposure for our goals

I believe he was joking

these goyim

Yeah but I'm just saying he is not like all the other crap. He doesn't talk liek a retard he just plays old crappy games and he loves it. He is definately not a retard user. That's all I'm saying. He never appealed to SJWs. I'm just saying don't compare to any of those fags cause I'm gonna slap you in the face nigger.

Since when is simulating oral sex fighting the patriarchy? Is she pretending that gun is an overgrown clitoris?

It's not about the e-celeb. The e-celeb is irrelevant. It's about the tasty tasty salt.

Thanks for adding some :^)

I remember when salt used to be lulz.

The best part of all this is that his review is heading for more views than this movie will ever have.

They're calling him a nerd, neckbeard AND a 'dudebro?

Oh shit James stirred the hive. How did he do this while his wife is an SJW? Is he coming out of the cuckshed?

If you ain't nu you are everything else that could be considered male.

codemonkey switched my thumnails

Come over to your people, James.

So, did James finally ditch his SJW whore wife and their subsequent potato?

Who's his wife?

Rolfe is a massive cuck and I will never forgive him for marrying an sjw and putting a nigger in his movie simply because his wife loves bbc.

I followed the guy for fucking years and was crushed when he did this :\

Can we Ben Garrison the AVGN?

Here's an actual article from the press. From a month or two ago.

according to the sjws I mean.

Thanks fam

If you can dream it, we can meme it. Let's make the AVGN great again.

He just said it looks like crap and he doesn't want to see it. So people have to see every movie now or something?

I would imagine because a lot of sjws watched his AVGN shit and didn't realize the AVGN character was based of his personality.

this guy is top meme meterial.

I would love to see him meme'd into a shitlord.
MAGA rolfes when?

I mean, look at them. They range from blobs like Patton Oswalt to plain (at best) cunts in problem glasses. So many hipsters.

Yeah. That's what gets me. It looks like we've reached the point we're entertainment can't just be entertainment to pass the time. It HAS to make a statement.

Some people 'whatever' what kind of fucking opinion is that? God these people are truly insane.

Cut up his AVGN videos so he's reacting to trannies and leftists.

This one and Mad Max Vagina Monologues apparently.

Before and after feminism

Im for this. I loved his videos from back in the day. He seems like a good guy, even if a cuck. If Ben "Lord of the Shoah" Garrison can be memed into being, we can do it for James as well.

Love this idea. Meme it, and it will be.

"Flip that shit switch, turn up that diarrhea dial, I take a dump on feminists like they're the CD attachment for the Jaguar"

Only the progressive ones. You wouldn't want to be called a sexist/racist/bigot, would you goy?

Ever since the AVGN movie was cucked I've been greatly dissapoitned by james but i cant blame him, hes likely a-political anyway and just wants to play vidya and admire classic cinematography. If we can meme him to be based this would be godsend, he needs to be with his people

this

At least post the real version.

is his wife really a feminist? that would explain why his ebin movie director dreams were crushed

Give him a break. Everybody needs a waifu.

(checked)

Evalion wasn't good enough for Holla Forums, let's rally behind the Angry Video Game Nerd!

Let's White Knight this madman!

She took over his movie and forced him to make it more diverse, how do you not know this lol?

That's a woman that should be in legitimate danger of getting murdered by a spouse. That fucking face tells a thousand stories of ruined dreams

I did not know this either. Explain in detail. Or link me up.

She got to rewrite James' AVGN movie script. Originally it was supposed to be with Mike and Kyle Justin. They were replaced by a "I'm such a nerd XDDDD" redhead stand-in and some nigger. She also added a romance sub-plot that went nowhere where the redhead gets BLACKED.

Yeah mate many of us are not into this scene, give us the backround.

Tell me how memes work, Mr. Meme Man.

James is a genuine nerd and grew up when video games were just a male nerd thing, if you look at his cinamassacre channel he nerds out about other shit like godzilla and monster movies.
SJW's are opportunists who only jumped onto video games to make money.

In the end, they look irrational because all james said was he wasnt going to see it.

Except Jame's video has so many likes and shit, he'll realize that real popular opinion is the opposite of SJWs.

Sink or swim.

Do it on your own.

Why are Evalion cucks so easily butthurt?

You know she will never fuck you right?

Wow so tolerant.

This is perfect.

Jesus she couldn't even try to do it in a non cunty way that didn't humiliate this cuck.

We'll see about that.

He still mocks the idea though. Not that cucked.

This person is a professional comedian who gets paid to be funny in movies. And this is the best she can come up with. The state of comedy today.

Who would you rather have? The Angry Video Game Nerd?

man hope the ANG don't cave to the pressured to "apologize"to these faggot

oh god it he did it like

"Im sorry you're all so easily offended winnies"

id laugh my ass off

Just take a look at that dislike number. Top kek.

Yes you fool. We already decided on that.

I request evidence of this, as a fan of AVGN

What the fuck why didn't the screenshot take? Whatever, there's 1488 dislikes right now. Can someone post a screenshot?

I agree, but nobody should waifu a feminist.

I stopped watching AVGN when he left his jamesnintendonerd account way back, it's been a while, explain?

wew, if this is true then that is a real shame.

and it's true. fucking hell.

Somebody find my sides

Whos we?

His calm demeanor and honest intention to object to seeing it is so effective at causing them asshurt. There's something truly awe-inspiring about how him being an old-school nerd and stating with complete honesty all the reasons why he will not see it.

The Council.

I still lost though

His wife was the one behind all the feminist garbage and cuckoldry in his movie. She completely ruined his dream of making a film one day, But, he's the one to blame for letting her.

After the movie came out he told her to stay out of his youtube channel, I believe. Took some time, but he grew a pair.

She always came off as a control freak type of girl, that serious stare being part of it.

go loiter at the NHS gramps

So a typical modern stronk indepndynt womyn.

This is actually true, she cameoed in the film before she kicked it. Sad, it was a funny line until I found out.

Everybody, this looks to be a shining year!

Riiiight.

WTF JAMES?!

That red head is fuckin cute, or WAS cute until she was enriched.

Holy shit that ending. His wife should fear for her life.

How did she die?

I wouldn't say that it is better than the first, but it is underrated.

Holy shit its the Angry video game nerd, I used to watch his shit all the time.

CURRENT YEAR is turning out ok, in Berenstain universe

ANOTHER ARTICLE

archive.is/tNE6C

The butt hurt this has produced knows no end.

He killed her.

What a stupid slut.

He also left Mike run his Youtube during that time and the unfunny faggot almost crashed the entire thing by making videos that amounted to "LOL XDDDDDD"

Best I could do at the moment.

She cucked Patton so hard she died.

Holy fuck how has this caused so much butthurt? His critique is actually pretty mild. Can you imagine if he had done this in character?

SOMEBODY PLEASE MY SCREENSHOT UTILITY IS FUCKED RIGHT NOW

The personal site is running wordpress
Original - cinemassacre.com/2016/05/17/ghostbusters-2016-no-review-i-refuse/

After

You goys are alright.

sorry fam

Sorry wrong link cinemassacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Ghostbusters-2016-470x260.jpg

Being fat

RIP. For a beautiful moment, our memes transcended reality. And then it was gone, a rose consumed by flames. Or something faggy like that.

THE WORLD ARYAN CONGRESS

Has declared meme war on one Mr. Angry Video Game Nerd.

holy fuck this guy is desparate

That's the face of a man that is fulfilling his fetish and getting paid to do it.

BTFO

Fucking kek.

Activate it.

Any article that has the lines "default mode of discourse" should be immediately thrown in the garbage.

The word discourse in an of itself sets off red flags.

"Let me step in and tell everyone why I am good, they are immoral, and I should have control over everyone around me"

Savage

He just turned that bitch into glass

Guy is probably the least "dudebro" person of all time.

I'm loving the bantz

lemmetweetthatforyou.com/

Make your own folks and spread the meme magic!

truly horrifying, she makes michelle obama look feminine

"Give me cameos, give me continuity"

Man, the secular religion is weird.

Sweet jesus the man already made this for us back in 2008.
James "adolph is short for" Rolfe

Brutal truth.

That's what kills me about this. The SJW's don't realize they are trying to strawman one of the most mild mannered e-celebs. I just really hope he holds his ground. If he does they lose and come out looking terrible yet again.

you fucking fiend!

There is such a misogyny problem in everyone who isn't me. We really need to muzzle everyone to the right of my political viewpoints. I think any area of culture that isn't in fear and subordination to my energy and belief system needs to be slowly and carefully subverted and beaten into submission psychologically until everyone is exactly like me and nobody can get away without being afraid for their psychological well being. I am a good guy everyone, now like my post and give me money. We're progressive!

Fuckin savage

Doug Walker friends are turning on James Rolf after years of working with channel awesome
AVGN Redlettermedia alliances when?

Channel Awful has been cancer forever. If you have some time, I'd recommend reading some of their Encyclopedia Dramatica pages. Doug and Linkara seem to be particularly disgusting.

Didn't linkara shill for his shitty webcomic on a fetish porn site once?

lel

Oh well, it could be a blessing in disguise. Maybe the destruction of nerd culture will force nerds to grow up and take on more grownup pursuits like saving the white race

You are violating my safe space.

Go back to Canada!

I feel like there are two kinds of people that hate Ghostbusters 2:

1. People who were big fans of Ghostbusters 1 before 2 even came out. Their expectations for 2 were too high so they were disappointed when they finally saw it.
2. People who hear people from group 1 criticize Ghostbusters 2, so they just agree with them to fit in.

Personally I think 1 is the better movie, but not by much.

I just hope he doesn't back down (99% chance he will).

Reminds me of shirtgate.

He was destined for this meme, he has felt it all his life.

Wasn't James allowing that faggot on his Monday show just to save that kikes dying site?

I wouldn't be surprised. I know he's like full SJW cancer though. His fedora isn't just for show.

Has he apologized yet?

Excellent.

Pussy starved beta cuck faggots. Every last one of them. Have you seen Doug Walker's wife? She weighs 500lbs and has bad skin. That's the type of pussy feminism will get you.

This guy really should have been murdered by Chad the Quarterback and had the local police cover it up so it wouldn't fuck the team up.

GAMERGAAAAAATE!!!

WINNING

Why are mods deleting threads about evalion? The fact that her 60k sub, somewhat redpilled channel was banned from youtube is rather important news.

Are the mods here shills?

Why do they let one "eceleb drama" thread like this go on while deleting the one about evalion?

Nobody cares about this idiot.

He married her, so you don't have to

Quiet down, evalion.

You heard it here first. If you don't support Hollywood trash, you aren't progressive! You're a sexist, racist freak who is an oppressor!

We all need to band behind the poor Hollywood stars and their progressive, totally creative and positive films to show that we're the real good guys!

Anyone who disagrees with our "movement" and our taste in film is a sexist!

We're drawing the line in the sand folks, you're either pro-Ghostbusters 3, or a fucking rapist sexist Nazi. It's really that simple guys. Grow up and pay to see the fucking film or we'll find you and your fucking family and make you feel so fucking ashamed of yourself and everything you are.

You thought we were friends! Haha. Friendship? What's that. All there is is pro-SJW and anti-SJW. There is no such thing as a human being. There is no such thing as love. What a weak, stupid, naive coward you must be to think we were ever more than conditional friends. You're dead to all of us. You stepped out of line. You said something we disagree with. We can't be seen with you, bud. You're not welcome here. Your wife, I hope she likes Riceroni. Because we're going to destroy your fucking life. You wanted to be happy!?

Well, you need to agree with us bud. Be our friend. Don't make this hard. We're the good guys. That's why we're threatening you and doing everything in our power to show you how worthless you always were to us and how much you matter to us as a person - zero. The cause is all that matters, James. You know that. Now either commit to suicide and shame, or join us. There is no other way. We'll be sure to use everything in our power to make damn well sure of that.

Because we're GOOD!

Because everyone hates beta orbiters

Evalion threads get deleted because we're predictable. If you create 2-3 threads per day about anything then we'll start to hate it.

Maybe because you make 30 of them?

AVGN videos have been online longer than those fucking normies insulting him have had computers

To be fair to Doug Walker wife. She at least more skinny than Lindsay had a abortion for a feminism Fim I didn't even brother to Finish.

Nah let's not slanter him further. He's already in a pickle.

I'm asking why mods are censoring the news on this as well as allowing spamming to take place.

I have not made any threads about it.

This reeks of a mod takeover.

Are the RLM guys full shitlord yet? They make fun of SJWs quite often now. Did the meme magic work?

what the fuck, is that supposed to be comedy? There's no punchline, subtlety, or really anything.
There is exactly one joke in the three paragraphs of her blog post.

oh, let's not forget the MEMES, BECAUSE U MAD BRO?

Because e-celebs are cancer, her cancerous beta orbiters are insisting Holla Forums is dead because it rightfully doesn't care, and you have no idea if the jewess was banned from jewtube or if she simply shut down her channel.

This thread isn't about e-celeb drama, it's about salt harvesting and if you can't tell the difference then please get fuck out and gas yourself, nigger.

I cant wait until people like those in that cap and those faggots in that cap are on their knees, facing a white wall awaiting the hand of God to smite them and paint the white walls red.

The sanctimoniousness of the left just makes me instinctively fire up the oven in my kitchen. I loathe communists.

Gimee the skinny on this abortion lark

What the fuck is evalion?
There are people sniffing their own farts who have more that 60k subs. Or so I've heard.

Nobody's forcing you to participate in the thread. Just hide it and it's gone.

When mods delete threads on it, they are asking for a new one to be created in its place and inconveniencing you into hiding it again.

Maybe in a few years she can review the scrapings. For nostalgia.

The verge use to be one of the best new tech sites around. Then once all the people with talent left it took a literal nosedive in quality not even six months later. I haven't read it regularly in like three and a half years and every time I think about going back, I see shit like this and the feeling instantly goes away.

Now I've basically stopped caring about tech news in general because it seems like ever fucking site is like this now.

youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ

You can't fake the

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

Where the fuck were these people when Comicbookgirl19 did the same type of video.

youtu.be/lQIuTGfPHvA

Nobody's forcing you to participate in this thread. Just hide it and it's gone.

Feminists, in male and female form, really are like witch hunting, shrill, crusaders. They want to ban everything that makes them uncomfortable. They're truly disgusting. They're the kinds of people who would have wanted alcohol and tobacco outlawed. But now with the internet they've found a way to amplify their voices so loud that it has become an actually very serious issue for the collective. They're mentally ill.

Here's the real story at Sony.

“Ghostbusters reboot: How Sony hijacked Ghostbusters 3”

youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A

Why do females ruin everything?

Mike goes back and forth between playing it safe and being a shitlord. Jay is a faggot who sells out all day every day. Rich has a SJW gf so he plays it safe and acts offended to things SJWs should be offended by. AIDSmoby is a farmboy who is the most susceptible to jewish propaganda so he's even more of a retard than Rich. Beardfat is rumored to the owner of Holla Forums so he's probably hiding his power level all the time. He looks like he really doesn't like them, especially Rich, in the most recent videos.

He kinda died the good old "death by feminist wife", so I wouldn't rate him too highly these days.

I bet AVGN's wife is super aroused by his strong decision.

He played himself there.

Please leave shill

Okay, still don't care. Salt-mine the SJWs or leave the thread.

Admit it, this is the first thing you heard when you saw this image.

They're going to delete it anyway and it's going to be spammed with dogs by paid shills.

What I'm curious about is why people are claiming she deleted her own channel when you can see it was banned by youtube. Something is off here.

wat?
get fucked shill its not because they're women its because it looks like a shitty movie fucking shill man jesus

+1 comment tho

HA

neat, thanks

meant for

If you want to play Holla Forums like a fiddle take something it should support, like a qt natsoc, and create 2-3 threads every day. Breddy soon you'll have Holla Forums on the same side as the ADL.

This message brought to you by theycant.com

Gee, I wonder why everyone hates Evalion fags

Reborted for derailing. Take your asshurt somewhere else.

Fuck off and stop shitting up the thread you fucking reject.

Jesus christ this is fucking youtube what that fuck do you expect?

A free speech haven? It's been well known that reddit, twitter, and google owned sites are gonna be hounding after anything they claim is "hate speech". You're barking at a fucking tree here.

There's a weebsite called trutube, upload your shit there and make a case, now stop spamming threads that wont get you anything and all you're doing is alienating yourselves.

Threads that get few replies (from about 10 IDs I believe) within a short time (2 hours I guess) are autodeleted.
I suspect that's what's happening to your threads due to the fact that you're acting like a whiny bitch in this, unrelated, one.

top kek

trutube.tv

Heard about this site as a free speech youtube back in 4chon.net/new/ days. I don't know how much it has changed but go ahead and upload your shit there and shill.

fuckin lelelelel. That cartoon is top tier.

Same with "e-celeb" bashing. I know some is genuine, and I'm no great fan of them. But what better way to put into the minds of Holla Forums that if you come out of anonymity all your peers will hate you?

Does anyone have that infograph of that woman that made a women only company?

This cuck knows.

Welp, turns out the website is dead.

Tough shit then.

Mods and shills are not allowing discussion to happen in the threads created for the subject, as well as bumplocking them. So we come to other threads to have the discussion.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I feel this is a big deal.

if he doesn't back down on this one, then he's not a cuck any more
that's how big this has gotten

Not much to say. The cunt did a abortion film called The A word for college credit. She got knocked for it. Had the baby aborted in the name of college credit And progressive film making. Too lazy to finish the film. She later major in gender studies and got a degree in liberal arts.

I expected it to be banned, but it's still news that it happened. Why are you explaining the obvious?

I don't think he'll back down. The like ratio and the comments on the video seem to all be in support of him. It's just whiny losers on twitter, like always.

What the fuck really? That's disgusting. Is there a source for it? Not that I don't believe it.

let's recall these people aren't mad at him for criticizing a movie
they're mad at him for NOT criticizing it

She's a god damn sacred cow, that's why. She can shill for Trump and these cucks will, at most, ignore her. She may as well not exist, because she has the wrong opinions.

Holy fuck. This is why we need insane asylums and lobotomies again.
This is the most degenerate thing I've heard all day.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT JAMES MORE THAN EVER
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE WHO JUST TOOK THE REDPILL AFTER BEING CUCKED FOR YEARS
DON'T GIVE UP ON OUR BROTHERS WHO TAKE THE RED PILL, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PAST

Those dubs confirm!

The full film hasn't been leaked yet far as I know. It's being used at her college for a teaching tool. The A word does have a IMDB page though.

Higher and hiiiigher
I also liked the second one better. Vigo was great.

Seriously? He's objectively evil because he doesn't want to see a movie?

These personal attacks for such a mundane thing are way out of fucking line. These SJW assholes really start flinging shit when their fucktarded narrative gets crossed.

We really are facing daemons aren't we?

Truce? Until the mods start banning the god spammers and allow 1 thread to stay up, there's no truce.

*dog not god

there not even trying to hide it

kek

Holy shit these people need to be gassed.

Surprised feminists ain't openly worshipping Lilith as the goddess so oF abortions yet as it is.

Fuck you nigger. Stop trying to force false consensus.

Did someone say we wuz judog gods n' sheet?

Yes. We are. We are facing women who kill their children to virtue signal how good infanticide is. Who create life for no other purpose than for it to be killed. What we face is no longer human. The designation "Excommunicate Tratoris" was created for this level of evil.
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the emperor's name, let none survive.

ALL HAIL ALACRITY

What a fuckin faggot loser.

Aye, it's a vicious cycle. Remove the kike and the link is broken.

Lamashtu is her name. Literally the demoness of abortions in Mesopotamian mythology.

THE DUDE HAD KIDS?
I never thought I'd see AVGN, one of the very first internet video basement dwellers to grow up and have WHITE kids.

This guy went off my radar due to not being a teenager anymore, glad to see he's still doing well and triggering people.

because rolfe transcends "e-celeb" he's somewhere closer to lolcow or an ulillillia like figure now.
you'd be right if this was a few years ago and people were shilling his cinemassacre shit everywhere.

No matter how bad you have it in life. At least you're not this guy.

Checked

I liked them both, but 1 was better. They did the best they could with 2, knowing damn well 1 was very much a beloved movie.

Jesus Christ how embarrassing.

It's been over a decade since a tear of sorrow has rolled down my face. Good thing I'm more mad than I am sad.

Good sequel! Most comedy sequels have to reuse the same jokes from previous movies to get by Austin Powers comes to mind.

damn son

Man, it's fucking 5 in the morning in my neck of the woods. I really hope that I have in some way shape or form helped keep the board "clean-ish" by spamming jew dogs for the past 4 hours.

This the angry video game nerd? I thought he disappeared

What?

Wait HOW THE FUCK?

Animals raised in pens are at least killed for their meat, the inedible parts mulched into fertilizer.
This traitor murdered her child to show a bunch of idiots in a film class how progressive she was.

wrong thread. counter-spamming vs Evalion threads

WHAT THE FUCK PLANET AM I ON. THAT GAME CAME OUT LIKE HALF A DECADE AGO.

I just shit my fucking face laughing. Saved.

Pick one lads

lol that was you? You did good, user. You did good.

Savage. I love it.

Thanks, man. Need to get more dogs, though.

So many bergs so little time

All of them, I hope.

"This movie that is the most downvoted trailer in Youtube history looks bad and I won't review it."

I know I should probably just laugh at how salty they all are. But mostly I just want to hurt them all. These are the sorts of fucks who'll cutely brag about being anti bullying and pull this. Internet threats are bullshit. But I want them to hurt.

If we don't kill every single leftist we will fail as a sentient species. Might as well go back to mud huts if we fail at eliminating the plague.

They are openly worshiping Lilith. Remember that Lilith Fair fest that dyke Sarah McLaughlin did in the 90's?

Plus a lot of these feminists are into "magic" and they all adore Lilith.

We have a Lilith infestation in civilization presently. She sends other demonesses to do her work, such as the baby killing demoness Lamashtu.

I know user. 2016 is the year of the hypocrite. The bullies who say they are antibullying. The oppressors who cry oppression. I just hope this doesn't persist.

Up is down, left is right, black is white. Sound familiar?

please tell me that is real and he edited it out since it's his real account. I can't find it now.

Thats his only job. He says it here

So yes, I feel so much better about my life in comparison. This faggot is a pure loser who is begging for shekels.

In this case its the other way around male inside the field of light, demoness SJW tatted up rainbow haired landwhales on the outside

How will he survive?

Fuck

I just don't get it. How can so many people be living their lives like this? What do they even gain from doing this? What is the end goal of being this much of an asshole, of warping the truth so badly like in these tweets

Jew makes a video making fun of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s

Isn't James just ignoring the movie? What gives? How are these people any different?

I would cum on it though. I'm just sayin'. She is fine as fuck, degeneracy aside.

VGLVLDFGJPRTYU
PU%TYU
|PE$%^

%^&*
VSW@#$()
MGFR$%(}| BVCEEW$%^&*({

Bet this guy wouldn't like a reboot of Schindlers List though.

Some E-Celeb threads are more equal than others.

Also DID THESE PEOPLE EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO?

James said he had a problem because they waited until Harold died and THEN decided to do the film when they had years to do Ghostbuster 3. All the examples he listed didn't have any treacherous issues like GB3 did.

Brad's a kike? I didn't know that. Shame, he seemed like one of the only decent people on the site, aside from his crazy ex-wife.

"based" brad, alright

Its brad. He'd enjoy it if it was a porno remake shot on a VHS

Is that the same kike from your screencap?

Every random e-celeb faggot is coming out of the woodwork to outcuck the last one.

Some E-Celeb threads are more equal than others.

Another article:

archive.is/19grB

Typical

Maybe that piece of shit should challenge AVGN to a fight.

None of the hacks at TGWTG would exist if James didn't forge the path of internet reviewers and this scumfuck has the gall to mock him?

Filtered. Fuck off.

Let's not go out of our way to condemn him before he even makes his choice.

I mean yeah it's highly likely he'll take the cuck route, but I'm ready to extend the olive branch of being allowed to exist on the day of the rope if he shapes up.

Exactly. No one here has heard of evalion and no one cares.

Or this has more to do with marxists…you butthurt faggot.

I love filtering

Jew approved topics now eh.

Checked

I say do it like the Lord Emperor does it, revel in the fact you're a heel to them. Ric Flair was the great at this as well.

At least they tried.

lmao. How embarassing.

Me too. That is one mad cuck.

Who the fuck are these people?!

Why would anyone in their right mind write down this trash?

Don't waste your time.

Oh right. The unfunny version of Seanbaby

DENTIST

It's clear none of these rabid SJW fucktards have seen any AVGN videos.

Seanbaby went full SJW working with Cracked

Get your teeth fixed, bitch

It even goes against self interest. I believe we may be witnessing suicide on a species scale. You ever hear of the concept of the "Great Filter"? It's a proposed explanation for the Fermi paradox that basically suggests there is some natural or unnatural filter that kills off civilizations before they can meet other intelligent life. What if that filter is marxism/leftism and by extention suicide?
You would have a lot more luck if you would sage while doing this.

What a cuck lol

I've reported him for faggy spam. Hopefully the mods are awake. Spam is never acceptable.

Considering most are fourteen years old, that's not a surprise.

What false consensus?

Gas yourself

If AVGN just came out today, starting this year, he would have been shot down by SJWs

This is beautiful

Thank you so much. Fuck any and all e-celeb faggots

Why are people like this allowed to live? There should be laws against their existence.

Probably. They accept him because he had too much momentum by the time they noticed.

My sides are looking at me not knowing what to do over this.

Filtered and reported. This is some intense pure concentrated autism lads.

Why is this faggot not banned yet?

The only time i've heard about this cunt is when these faggots wander into threads to bitch about it and spam. Makes me think that this evalion cunt was just a ruse or plant because regular Holla Forumsacks don't do this shit when some "famous" person disappears

(34)

WEW LAD

He's just getting us closer to AVGN vs The Feminist Cucks Thread #2.

It makes me wonder about those jokes on TV in cartoons and stuff about using the "wrong bathroom" or a "boy using the girls room"

Is that allowed anymore on Marxist Cartoon Network?

Oh, absolutely.

A white male personality whose entire schtick is to be angry and yell at things?

That's at least seven triggerwatts.

To them, all straight white men are nerds and dudebros.

Think he might be trying to get the thread to 750 asap. Hope he knows two threads will pop up when that happens.

Wew lad there is some powerful jewery at work here.

She made threads about jews and stuff and talked in a cute voice. Why would mods delete threads about that?

She had no reason to shill here, as she already had many subscribers.

Didn't you faggots learn after your Ashley threads were banned for spamming? Or are you faggots a new wave of rapefugees that missed out on the original cuckqueen after the exodus?

Is that the one where we get to make sweet memes turning AVGN into a Ben Garrison or Taylor Swift?

I fucking hope so. If it's gone, we are truly at the end of days.

Mate do you not understand, you ARE the shill

Give it a rest no one wants her around. Go circle jerk to her on /b if you're so infatuated.

Ashley was pretty cool though. RIP. However, spam is just not okay, no matter who or what it is.

How is ghostbusters part of "the geek community?" It's a movie that everyone saw. And what exactly is "the geek community?"

No they don't.

It's cool to be SUCH A NERD XD now with all the kids. Especially the 20something year old women who used to shit on nerds and geeks when they were younger.

wew spammer got BTFO

I don't care about her in particular.. Stop projecting. I care about why they deleted threads on it.

Sounds like a bandwagon hopper. Maybe the content wasn't any good? Makes you think, there are channels and content producers who go balls to the wall with jew naming and shit yet this one tiny channel disappears and now all these faggots come out of the woodwork crying about it. This smells like bullshit to me and frankly I can't muster a fuck. Stay tuned for this chick to start asking for donations

His wife is jewish, so no biggie.

Also note how they are calling AVGN a "loser." They are going back to the same lingo

Mostly special snowflakes who are clinging to any kind of identity

I don't have the info saved anywhere but basically she's just a kike shill playing you like good goyim for money

Fucking Thalmor

Nice try

A marketing scheme gone too far.

Reported again. Your autism is truly something of legends.

Go jerk off, that desperate thirst will go away for awhile

Keep the smug going AVGN!

Request a Pepe edit to AVGN with extra smugness

the beta orbiter is seriously so ass blasted hes manually spamming a thread that has nothing to do with his irrational love for a youtube whore

top kek

t. mad cuck

Anyways I sure hope that James doesn't buckle down and apologize.

Is this the retard that constantly gets my PIA ips banned?
Shame on you, you make anonymity harder for us.

Checking the trips and loving all the salt from the commie cucks!

Actually I do know the story you salty faggot. How about you gas yourself.

I hope you know you're just going to keep getting banned again and again.

The comments on the vid are 99.9% positive. I really hope he decides to stand against the cunt menace.

I think the next step of his master plan is to get All the IPs banned

im gay

Compare to married-yet-childless Doug Walker

Checked.
Some cucks are just born to be cucks.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

kill yourself

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

They could be paid by the studio to attack negative coverage of this shitty remake nobody wanted.

Like others have said, this isn't about Rolfe, this is about the butthurt his extremely tame video caused, and laughing at how easily triggered leftists are. If your waifu can cause this big of a shitstorm with a video that's 100% apolitical, I will personally shitpost in a thread about her with you, but she hasn't therefore she is irrelevant..

The trailer was so bad, only feminist will watch that shit. but I guess this will give us an accurate representation of how profitable it is to pander to cucks

also something that happened recently

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

#uncuckhisshit2016

Doug forgot to take them away from her before she ate them.

Sucks to be you then.

Or perhaps making it past this obvious trap is the test for humanity. Once these hurdles are passed, humanity will be able to handle the next step, dealing with other species from other planets.

So DotR it is! These commie cucks need to go.

Holy shit, lad. Just clean your pipes, lad. Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen and clean those pipes, lads.

no, but you ARE a bitch

do the world and your parents a favor. slit your wrists and drain it into the tub

I'm not even going to download it.

That's misogyny you know, hope you aren't expelled.

you do realize this subject could have been contained to a single thread then forgotten had you not pulled this shit?

Now when this one reaches it's bump limit people are going to make at least 3 other threads on this just to give you something to do and us something to laugh at.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

It's like pro Islam anti-theist atheist male feminist Hillary Clinton supporters tend to be SJWs or something.

I'm your bitch bby ;)

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

go on

Which Holla Forums? Ours or halfchan's?

He isn't actively doing AVGN skits as much anymore. Mostly Let's Plays and movie talk.

You at this moment.

Ok done

nah dude I'm not in the US, I always make fun of niggers and jews and nothing has happened, I'm pretty safe

Dumping some OC and /r/ing that movie poster or whatever it was where the entire female cast is stepping on a white guy.

Dopple chizeched.

Anyone who isnt a commie cuck is a dudebro to these faggots.

I hate commie cucks

Just a bit of bantz, I don't think you can get expelled for misogyny. Yet

On the topic of Brad it saddens me that he would turn and backstab James, they seemed a bit chummy during the crossover things they did.

But even worse he owes James since AVGN basically started this "internet reviewer" boom, but whatever it would be sadder once Brad backstabs Spoony for wrong-think because Brad owes literally owes Spoony his fanbase.

see

Dude, it's a female promoting right-wing views on the internet, 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be trannies, and the other 1 out of 10 times theyre Jewess or coalburner disruptors. Women should be making youtube videos about baking pies and having white babies, not politics.

Thanks

fuck me daddy

Ours, but it's almost certainly not true.
Though it would explain why Holla Forums is virtually unmoderated.

KILL YOURSELF FOR WASTING THOSE TRIPS AND SPAMMING DUE TO YOUR AUTISM!

That salty cunt is off making bait threads, now.

That went down fast, mods are on the ball tonight.

The mods seem to be on his ass at least.

He has their attention, clearly.

you act like i'm saying that in anger

i'm just telling you to do the world a favor, and leave

i'll even wire you the money for a razorblade if you want

Probably because everyone itt smashed the report button.

Didn't the cancer from Channel Autists even say that they were not going to see it because it looked bad? Why does this surprise them?

It's because he didn't even sage his spam. He made sure the thread stood at the top of the front page.

So generous, why don't you chime in and help the recovering bull victim?

So much scattered laughter there. So many people afraid to laugh. And leftists are still going to pretend like they don't run shit in America or at least the blue states and media

CURRENT YEAR IN BERENSTAIN UNIVERSE IS BEST YEAR AND BEST UNIVERSE!

He probably has no idea what's going on and this is the posting equivalent of flailing aimlessly.

They are checking their Marxist handbook to see if they are allowed. It's like fucking 1984. My mother saw this and she was laughing her ass off, but also noticed the audience was trying not to laugh like they were afraid.

Tenacious little shit. Try saging when you spam, you might not get banned that way.

Notice how these anti-white cucks don't have the balls to say the same thing to this nerd, just because of the color of his skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=HC87CzkqXPU

Some e-celeb threads are more equal than others.

hey mod did you ban your jewish boyfriend with the dogs for spam?

or is spam bans just something you do for people who dont get paid by soros to shill here.

I'm going to wait just long enough for you to think its over

then I'll start again

going to keep your faggot ass here all night until you start enforcing rules equally and delete this thread.

lol so it's ok for your approved shabbas goyim e-celeb to have a thread, god forbid anyone should spam that.

but the moment a girl mentions natsoc in a positive light you need to shut it down right?

if mods enforced the rules equally it wouldn't matter. why is sarcuck or this e-celeb ok, but others aren't?

if you dont know the story dont get involved, some jewish faggot was spamming dogs in every thread about some e-celeb that is actually pro-natsoc.

Even I don't know the full story, because the fucking threads were deleted.

So I guess no e-celeb threads for anyone.

then please make a thread about it and fucking tell me, because i dont.

how about no, faggot?

……
……………

Feels bad man.

The best part is seeing this fag get madder with every post.

Didn't think of it that way. Fffuuuuuuuuuuug

I was somewhat enjoying this thread… when the e-celeb camwhore shills came bumbling in.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Why won't you understand you don't belong here?

Go back to reddit please. Everyone here hates your e-celeb bitch.

Henry, it's time for bed. Did you remember to take your meds today?

This is like the Muslims when they don't get their way. Guess all semites are all the same.

Holy shit this nigga spamming the threads

I am loving it.

You guys are making this thread about the butthurt cuck by not ignoring him. Fuck him. Filter and move on. Goold ole mods will get to his ass soon enough.

Defending women on the internet won't get you sex from those women brah.

Honestly, just clean those pipes, m8. You'll feel better.

People are commenting that they don't understand why there is such an attack on the angry video game nerd guy, the answer is in his explanation for why he's not going to watch the movie, he suggested people vote with their wallets, a bad movie reflected in the money haul, so sony, jew and friends had their sock puppets fire up their accounts to attack him because can't have plebs not handing them money to them to confirm that bitch ghostbusters sucks.

I never even heard of the cunt before all the spamming shit last few days.

Im glad she got shut down, seeing the autistic rage by these faggots is delicious.

i can't be the only one who finds this faggot too annoying to watch, can i?

Yeah, he reminds of that one guy from the meta threads on Holla Forums, only more beta.

I don't watch RLM. Who is who?

You're right and I'm sorry. It's just so disgusting. I fucking hate shills.

I won't post anymore about it, and I encourage everyone else to just filter and ignore too. It's tempting to give some flak to these fucking retarded abominations. But just don't. It only encourages them.

He's extremely annoying. I just want to punch him in his mouth. I don't have anything against the guy, but he has one of those faces.

is this the guy who would spam all the Doom 4 threads on Holla Forums?

We can always make a new thread. Unlike our spamming friend.

well played

6000 REPLIES FOR GHOSTBUSTERS GUY FUCK YOU Holla Forums

WAAAAH WAAAH! MY MOVIE REVIEWER E-CELEB IS IMPORTANT!

hey mod did you ban your jewish boyfriend with the dog fetish for spam yet?

or is spam bans just something you do for people who dont get paid by soros to shill here.

I'm going to wait just long enough for you to think its over

then I'll start again

going to keep your faggot ass here all night until you start enforcing rules equally and delete this thread.

see unlike you im not ashamed of not being part of the 'in crowd' that wants to talk about this particular eceleb faggot.

then please make a thread about it and fucking tell me, because i dont.

lol the best part is how you faggots are losing your shit over someone disapproving of your eceleb discussion.

if you werent butthurt this wouldnt bother you. youd block the id and move on.

but you gotta be a little shit and report me, so im going to change my ip and your id block wont work.

how about no, faggot?

Even I don't know the full story, because the fucking threads were deleted.

So I guess no e-celeb threads for anyone.
…….

Bump limits gonna come up soon, lets make a new thread about this :^)

Lets make two!

Fuck you too reddit

No seriously mate, sage. You are sending mixed messages by saying "I don't want people to talk about this" but bumping it to the point of slamming it to the #1 spot in the catalog.
Just fucking sage while you spam otherwise it seems like you want this to be the topic on everyone's mind.
Frankly I would be willing to believe you want people to focus on E celeb stuff because there is something else more important so you kick the hive to do it.

Honestly, it should get a new thread. We obviously still have things to talk about it and salt to mine.

butthurt beta fag will keep getting b& and give up eventually

Ghostbusters guy? Are you new to the internet? That's AVGN he isn't some literally who.

I'm impressed with his endurance so far

That beta drive to defend his online crush must be a very powerful motivator

kill yourself, faggot. do it, to prove you have SOME balls

Blown the FUCK out.

About that.

REAL HUMAN BEING

I mod.

fuck
my sides have exploded

NEW THREAD HERE
NEW THREAD HERE
NEW THREAD HERE
NEW THREAD HERE
NEW THREAD HERE

Thread is now cyclical. Keep it in here.

I MOD I SHITPOST I MOD AGAIN

Ahhh. I liked my new title and everything. K mod. Thanks for cleaning out the trash.

Sweet.
CYCLIC THREAD EVERYONE. IT'S PARTY TIME

oh how right you are.

Ooops, you make this thread cyclical while I was making a new thread. I guess delete that bastard now.

Nice job. Thanks!
THE WHEEL OF SALT WILL TURN AND TURN FOREVER

Suggest a new title, I'll edit it in.

It was dime-a-dozon standard Holla Forums stuff yet she managed to get the biggest subscriber base because she did it in an innocent way.

You idiots need to understand a simple fact: I don't particularly care that her channel was deleted. What I DO care is the mods won't allow any discussion on it, while allowing spammers to run free.

This is exactly what happens when SJWs take over forums. They let spammers run free.

Just add "Evalion is a Worthless Jew Cunt Edition" so we can add to the butt hurt.

AVGN is attacked by buttblasted commie cucks and cunts

Gonna take you back to the past. get niggas dicks outta his wife's ass

The "UnCUCKening II: Evalion is a Jew Cunt Edition" was good

Make a thread about it, oh wait you can't because you keep spamming bootyblasted threads.

comming this summer, James the Cuckbuster.

guess that man-baby thing was him saying that he wants to fuck that guy

ftfy

Why do you think that will bother anyone? Nobody is defending HER. We are questioning the censorship of discussion.

Until you understand this you will continue to look like fools.

Put pic from

in the OP if you're going to make it cyclical you cucklord.

Ok, back to business.

How is AVGN gonna be given meme god status like based Ben "Master of the Ovens" Garrison?

It is his time. He is being ostracized by his so called friends over this bullshit.

Cry more, faggot.

James "Dead Nigger Digger" Rolfe Awakens: Assblasted Libcucks Attack

The allegory of the cave

Dubs speak truth

I don't feel like a fool

Does anyone here feel like a fool?

If it's not about her, there would have been no reason to make the thread in the first place- thus giving the mods a clear reason for deleting it.

lol it's already working.

Whatever. That's not what this discussion is about. Can't you read?

The day the mod became a HERO.

No but I find fools rarely feel like fools so maybe we are missing the point.

When shit gets too cucked, one bullprepper had enough. From someone who once saw a scene of Falling Down and They Live.

The Cuckinator

What's wrong with using sex appeal to change minds of young people?

Virtually all of our enemies do this, why is it suddenly "immoral" for us to have the most powerful propaganda weapon ever.

I dunno faggot can you? Gas yourself.

It's amazing, James redeems himself in one video and the cucks are pissed.

a) that's a franchise

b) it also had multiple cartoons, comic books, action figures, video games, an RPG, toys, playsets, costumes, nerf-style guns and gadgets, a breakfast cereal, a beverage (Ecto cooler), books, paper lunch bags, candy, bubble gum toothpaste, stickers, bedding, etc.

c) most of those of us who are upset about the reboot were little kids when we saw the second movie and the cartoons, so we enjoyed them through the eyes of a child. that means overlooking some flaws and enjoying it for what it was. that's what nostalgia's all about.

when you continue a franchise you should take the great things about the original and magnify them, and maybe take into account that much of the original audience are watching, and they are adults so maybe make it a little less silly (but still enjoyable to kids). so while people who watched GB2 as kids may enjoy rewatching the heroes riding in the statue of liberty for the nostalgia, they wouldn't want to see it again in a new movie because their adult brain tells them it is sort of dumb. reward people's nostalgia. make new movies that live up to original fans rose-colored views of the original property by being smarter, while still having the same spirit and feeling as the original. don't trash the original, don't erase the continuity, don't make it so the old characters never existed, and don't replace them with unlikeable actors, half of who we've never heard of.

The discussion is about AVGN triggering SJWs with his benign video and the butthurt that followed, I think you are in the wrong thread

ebin title

beta orbiting spammer BTFO

Is "le censoring Evalion threads" going to be the new /int/ shill meme?

Don't let it distract you from mining the butthurt on twitter over movie reviewser.

>until you start enforcing rules equally and delete this thread.

Nigger, your Renegade/Firestarter/Sinead/Evalion/Ropeculture e-celeb threads are usually bumplocked, not deleted. Enforcing rules equally would be bumplocking this one, not deleting it.

Maybe send him stuff saying that this is clearly a coordinated attack, just look at the dichotomy of dislikes on the video vs negative tweets about it. Keep saying stuff like "don't back down, double down." We could than try to slowly redpill him through some of the stuff gamergate uncovered before it went full cuck. If we could redpill an e-celeb with millions of followers, it would be really good for us.

A bunch of threads were made questioning the censorship, and were all spammed and deleted.

Why does anyone care so much? Why do the same 2 people spam dogs whenever they see it? How does anyone have 2 hours to waste spamming threads because they disagree that the thread exists?

THIS

SJWS WILL TURN AGAINST THEIR OWN

WE NEED TO SHOW THE NEWLY REDPILLED THAT IT IS NOT A MISTAKE TO BE REDPILLED

Exactly. I posted a comment telling him NOT TO APOLOGIZE! We should all do this and like any comments saying this.

How do you find the time?

archive.is/xMFHf

This is a thread about an eceleb, and threads focused on the subject are deleted, therefore it's the right thread. Idiot.

She's a girl trying to pander to a marginalized audience on youtube. No one here cares. We're not impressed that some girl wants to seek attention from us by parroting our views on the youtube, maybe if she wants to take our seed and and be a breeding machine for a new generation of ryan super-soldiers, then we'll give her the attention she so craves, otherwise, we can't be fucked. Do you see us making jewtube videos? No, we don't, that' shit is gay, we don't want youtube on Holla Forums, we're not discussing VGN in this thread, we're discussing the leftist twitter tears, so it's not comparable at all. So get the fuck out of here with your "principled spamming", because we don't fucking care about this cunt and you're only serving to make us mad.

There's a breeding strategy low status male cuttlefish do where they disguise themselves as female so that they can slip into the alpha's harem and impregnate them while he's not looking. I don't think it works for humans though no matter how hard these faggots try.

No, this is a thread about leftist salt, AVGN being the source of that salt is incidental, it could be anyone from anywhere, the result is what we're discussing, not the catalyst.

The film will bomb either way.

That's precisely what evalion caused (except on youtube), and precisely what is being censored. That's what the thread was about until it was deleted.

Though thank you for responding sincerely.

"Poor Donny. There doesn’t appear to be any Jews this time, though, so I guess he caught a break there."

Seriously, you need to go jerk off or something

Let some steam off, it's not healthy to be this obsessed about one girl, and she's a girl that you don't even know

Isn't usually what literal faggots say?

Filtered for promoting degeneracy.

Read the thread. This isn't about Rolfe, but rather the butthurt he cause by simply saying he wasn't going to see a movie. If the massive chimpout wasn't funny or an example of how much leftists despise people who don't go along with hivemind this thread would have been bumplocked and/or deleted like other eceleb threads.

Would you mind not sucking up all the trips?

Oh wow, you had a pinned thread, you're a like a fucking celebrity, dude, we should totally listen to your opinion…. no wait, we're an anonymous board and we hate attention seeking faggots who try to build a rep, go kill yourself, slowly and panifully.

Stop. Spamming. You are filtered.

These people love to shame their prey into submission. Completely unaware of the levels of hypocrisy they employ consistently.

I await the commie purge eagerly lads.

Goddamn, I don't think I've ever been as mad as you are now in my entire life

What the fuck? When did he talk about their looks?

everyone's seen star wars, but not everybody rewatches the movies every year, or knows what han solo and leia got up to after the movies (before the reboot erased that). everyone's seen the lord of the rings. not everyone has read the silmarillion, or learned about the language of the elves, or plays a middle earth RPG.

basically a geek is a passionate fan, especially about fantasy or sci fi, or other genre stuff. also there's not a hard line between a fan and a geek, there are grades of it, from fun hobby to social dysfunction.

What are you talking about, he' a board volunteer, he's not popular. Mods and volunteers are even more hated than random spammers like you.

The amount of salt, and subsequent deletion of evalion's channel, and the mods here censoring it, is butthurt.

It's not just me that is concerned here. Why don't the mods address our concerns? Otherwise we can just leave.

The movie doesn't look good.

We were able to redpill that dude after he visited Holla Forums who was fired because of some BLM sheboon not long ago, so this is possible.

No one actually cares about the girl, strawmanning isnt going to work here.

I lol'd hard.

They are projecting, he never said anything about their looks

He didnt. Commies project their insecurities constantly. Thats how they function. They make shit up entirely based on what hurts their psyche.

No one cares about your supposed moral fag argument

Figures. I feel like there's a lot of projections on the left.

But this idiot is ripping on how James looks. James never called the girls ugly yet HE is being called ugly. All he said is the movie looks bad, why are they insulting his person?

Holy shit user. Are you talking about Insurancebrah? I think his name was Kenneth or something.

Shit, I must've missed that shit. A TL;DR version?

There's also an unofficial Ghostbusters 3 movie, they used the PS3/XB360 game to make a sequel to the GB2 movie

videogamer.com/ps3/ghostbusters/review.html

Yea, the mods are obviously the salty ones

I think that would be best

Filtered for low IQ.

Yes, it was the insurance guy. I remember screencapping his visit to Holla Forums but I can't find it.

So you don't care about the girl.

So you didn't think the original thread was worth anything, as it was about the girl.

Yet you question why the thread was deleted, even though you admit that the subject material had no value.

Why doesn't Evalion make a youtube channel encouraging teaching young white girls the value of homemaking and landing a white husband instead of trying to be political? Mabe if she were doing a video of white woman stuff and got deleted we'd care, but since she was not keeping to her womanly station and dared to speak on the manly subject of politics, we don't are that she was deleted. If we were in charge of Jewtube we would've deleted her too, albeit for different reasons that she was deleted by the kikes in charge at jewtube now.

Because the anti-fat shamming, anti-bullying hypocrites are sperging out beautifully.

James better not cuck out on this one.

The subject material was the amount of salt she caused.

After all the scrapings she's probably had I bet ectoplasm does come out of her pussy

Nigger it's like you don't realize where you are. You're like a child lost in a store crying for mommy.

Is there really any rage from white male nerds about female Ghostbusters? All I've really seen ranges from bored disinterest to schadenfreude amusement over what a bomb it is.

These cunts are completely devoid of self awareness

Sending him stuff about Hillary's online shills might help. If we say "don't worry about the negative tweets, leftists have been caught hiring shills to attack their opponents" it wil…
>increase awareness of hired JIDF online shills

Then why'd you say something different just a few hours ago?

Ya, all the rage Im seeing is from the SJW autists, and my God is it glorious tasting salt.

The problem is that she caused salt among SJWs, Jews, and beta cucks angry at women (MGTW types), who make up a large fraction of Holla Forums on both halfchan and here.

That's the funny part, there isn't. You aren't seeing ANYONE saying anything about them being female therefore it's bad, those people get shut down.

Instead you see people giving constructive criticism being shut down even harder than the trolls.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Encourage them.

Not only his friends but his students and followers, amateurs who followed in his footsteps and copied his style now throwing him to the dogs.

The left is entirely incapable of self-awareness. They are unable to think about their positions abstractly because they cannot divorce it from their feelings.

Back to 4chan with you.

They probably exist but we would never know about it because we don't look for it.

And again, it's not like her subject matter was spectacular, it's that she was causing insane amounts of butthurt. This ghostbusters shit is fucking nothing but plebian reddit tier sjw arguments.

This.

By saying natsoc things. Of course leftists are going to mad at that, even most normalfags would. Them getting MUCH more mad at someone saying he's not going to see a movie is ridiculous and therefore funny and a good example of how insane they are. The two are different beasts entirely and not comparable.

It really isn't, when most of the people in the thread are laughing at you.

I agree with you that the mods on Holla Forums need to be more transparent in general, but in this case it's fairly obvious why the Evailion threads are getting deleted and this one remains.

Showing him evidence of online shilling is a good idea, those Hillary shill screencaps and others are a good start.

Sick meme brah

It's a narrative they feel they must create. It's probably why they made the movie in the first place. They probably expected more muhsoggyknees … but when it doesn't come, they have to make it themselves.

They are desperately looking for the expected reaction with fucking magnifying glasses, so that when a nerd faggot like this guy makes a video with some super mild rebuke they fly off their handle.

They really live in their own world. A world getting smaller and smaller. It's so deliciously salty to observe.

More than one person wants to hear about this dude, I doubt the guy saging is the spammer who refuses to sage.

"Funny" is not an excuse for something to be on Holla Forums.

I really don't get why people are so enthralled with Evalion. She's just a camwhore who figured out she'd get popular if she touted Holla Forums beliefs.

No it's just thirsty betas orbiting her.

Yes. Goes to show you the integrity of the common jewtube e-celeb. AVGN was doing this shit way back in 2006. He, IMO, does not need to explain himself to anyone. He paved the path for all these traitorous cucks and cunts.

I really hope he is looking at this situation in a clear manner and seeing how easily his supposed allies turned on him over a completely over blown projection by mentally fucked commie SJW's.

like these

Also, their "beliefs" are nothing more than simple programing. To deviate from the programming is akin to an internal holocaust. These people, instinctively, know that they cannot handle that level of internal rearrangement.

They are weak.

lol I just noticed the title mods. Nicely done.

Interesting, didn't think of this.

Now that you mention it, most of the arguments were "she's not cute, she's not pretty, her youtube sux" etc. Typical beta arguments.

The fact that it was banned is a symbolic milestone of butthurt.

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE EXIST

Technically with all the fetuses that died up there that name isn't inaccurate.

Jesus Christ man cut down on the rhetoric. Why are you enthralled by Cinemassacre? Dumb questions.

Did you miss the part where I said it's a good example of how insane leftists are? Are threads discussing leftist insanity not "Holla Forumsworthy" either?

archive.is/V7LF4

these

^^^This^^^

Regressives are in a death spiral. Flapping their arms isn't stopping the freefall now.

Shots fucking fired holy fucking shit

Never seen any cinemassacre (or AVGN for that matter) besides this one about ghostbusters so I don't care. I did notice the thousand Evalion threads today though, and I simply do not care about her.

I'm also seeing non-SJWs saying he's wrong about this. It's like people are offended that he's not taking a bite out of the turd sandwich with them. I may be crazy, but this whole thing seems like bizarre consumerist brainwashing. When it becomes an outrage that someone isn't watching [latest shitty hollywood rehash], is this just ideology, or are we seeing an uncovering of a viral marketing strategy that has been in place for years now?

This whole "geek culture" thing has been a marketing ploy from the beginning. These people are being played by hollywood and game publishers to think that they have to pay for every pile of shit that gets put out with a popular name on it. Even though people are all shitting on ghostbusters, half of them are going to go see it anyway. They need to go see it so they can complain about how bad it was, because bitching about bad remakes ''is now integral to "geek culture", and the kikes laugh all the way to the bank. And anyone who doesn't watch it is shunned as an outsider; not a "true" geek. James Rolfe takes a stand and makes the radical decision to not watch a movie that he's not interested in, and everyone loses their damn minds.

Consider what these people are implying. They are implying that whether or not someone is a good person is contingent upon whether or not they watched a poorly made pile of shit rehash. The line has been drawn: anyone who doesn't watch ghostbusters should be ejected from humanity. Anyone who doesn't watch Ghostbusters is sexist. That is what they are saying. This is beyond social justice. There are kikes out there pushing this as a marketing scheme. "Anyone who doesn't gives us shekels is on the wrong side of history, goy", and they've been pushing the narrative for years that to not keep up with their media is to be culturally left behind, but now they're ramping it up to a political thing. They want us all to be addicted to their propaganda, to the point where we will turn on each other simply for not enjoying it enough.

Don't forget we have Rachel threads in the Catalog.

Actual trolls who admit they're trolls.

But we can't hear about a little girl that sang happy birthday to Hitler.

It is programming, but it's rational when you assume too things. Namely, that democracy is good and that people are equal. Without these pillars, everything crumbles. With them, everything they do is justified. Those two are what they cannot understand the most.

I hear nothing but ovens firing up, and trap doors opening up with necks breaking in the distance.

Even if he did, there's no problem with bringing up the lead actresses' looks. Both men and women by large don't dig trolls in their leading men and women outside of Homer Simpson or Quasimodo types.

How many cats? How unattractive is the man?

You know....Common Filth has a point when he says the white race has gone down the fucking tubes.

Thing is, they dont even live up to those standards. Everyone is equal, except when theyre not. To them, were not their equals. Anyone who deviates from their programing is not their equal. Equality and democracy, to them, comes with strings attached.

Their entire being is a grand lie built upon more lies and fed by my chaotic emotions.

So far all I have heard is people saying "she's not cute" while ignoring the butthurt she caused. Tell me why.

He has a bigger fanbase, therefore causes more virtue signalling. It's hardly anything.

Evalion was getting jews very mad. Does Holla Forums no longer care about jews?

So? All she was doing was saying milder repurposing of our original ideas, and that's ultimately why we don't care about her: at best she's just another janey-come-lately, at worst she's a Renegade/Sinead-tier mole trying to burrow her way into the core to disrupt it. Sorry, we jut don't trust broads on the internet saying they agree with us, it's just too fishy.

Careful with the Common Filth pill.

Suicide awaits.

wew

Wait is AVGN shilling for the jew I mean new ghost busters movie?

Please don't let it be so, I used to shit my pants laughing at this goy's videos when I was an edgy 13 year old faggot.

We can start with him, and he can be locked up in an oven.

kill yourself

"Intolerance cannot be tolerated." Yes, exactly. I guess I'd say actually that communists are the ones who apply this principle the best. They're entirely wrong, of course, but at least they're consistently wrong.

Someone on the Daily Stormer investigated those who were hating on her vids on 4chan and found this to be the case (read the comments on the post on her channel being shut down).
Now if you take the hypothesis that this is the case here too, and read the comments posted against threads on her vids or channel here, it fits as an explanation.

He is just trying to get good cuck points so his partner might let him sniff her panties while he preps the bull.

Quite the opposite. He talks about why he's not going to see it and then all the liberals freak out and whine about my soggy knees.

absolutely savage

so savage he was born in 10,000 BC

Who stole that fuckin get?!

Are they still pushing that Mad Max is feminist?

Nice post :^)

Thumbs up :^)

How about watching the video in the OP you lazy nigger faggot.

That is a relief, that would have shoahcosted my early teen age years.

This is how you can tell these fake geeks and nerds so quickly, they'll tout some faggot celebrity that every real nerd and geek has hated from time immemorial, like Wil Wheaton or Joss Whedon, as if we care about these failures because they heard them mentioned on Big Bazoopa Theory as someone nerds like.

tiptop bantz

It is and was. Just because the feminism isn't in your face like with cuckbusters doesn't mean it isn't subversive feminist trash.

Those double dubs confirm!

I was busy shitposting FAM sorry I'll watch it now you cock gobbling faggot.

That's satisfactory for me.

The anti-evalion people have a strange obsession with her. I've watched about 5 minutes of her videos and I get called an evalion shill. kek.

Anyway I guess I'm done now that I know who it is. Thanks for the info. Maybe it's time to move on to pl Holla Forums or whatever.

I hope this kike enjoys wearing pajamas.

Also, Milo is a known faggot who nobody (sane) here trusts, but if he reks SJWs or someone similarly disliked, threads on his latest shenanigans don't get anchored or deleted.
BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT THE SALT!

It could be. I mean look at that promotional poster for the Gender studies program at the University of Iowa. Someone was dumb enough to make that poster even before the movie is released.

red*dit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4jqt4s/humor_cant_say_for_certain_but_i_suspect_that/

there's a shit storm on Twitter

twitter.com/search?q=Ghostbusters&src=tren

KiA thread:

red*dit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4jsrpn/james_rolfe_avgn_has_the_temerity_to_say_hes_not/

Wew lad

Youre still lazy and a nigger. In fact, Im certain you have nothing of value to add to the conversation.

Furiosa almost gets herself killed trying to be a stronk indypandont wymn and depends on a man to actually get stuff done.

took me a sec.

FUCKING SAVAGE. AND NOT IN THE NIGGER WAY. LITERAL. ACTUAL. SAVAGERY.

Jewish derail shills BTFO

We lave the salt in these parts. Thats what the newfags cant seem to grasp.

love*

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Also, I remember back when nerd and geek culture was primarily DIY shit not buying a bunch of mass produced consumerist merchandise. We used to write our own D&D campaign worlds, make our own board games, and traffick in pirate VHS tapes of anime you couldn't find here, now it's all just buying crap from Jeweywood and its merchandising tentacles. I can understand why the shift occurred from the marketing side of things, what I cannot fathom is why people are eating it up and willingly taking on a pseudo-identity defined by shit you buy and consume. It's times like this that I realize that I'm one of the few people that are an actual thinking human being rather than a mindless mass of conditioned responses.

Yeah the savagery ITT is incredible

TO WRECK UNFUNNY WOMEN'S ASS

This user gets it. When she produced cuck salt some days ago, that thread was not anchored or deleted. But then the thread spamming started.

TO THE THE SOC JUS TO SUCK HIS ASS

new Patri-Archie comic. Hopefully he'll make a Cisbuster comic.

HE'D RATHER HAVE A FILTHY JEW

She's an irrelevant camwhore that no one here aside from that spammer care about.

It's pretty remarkable that he caused all this with a video that had nothing to do with politics. If Evalion could create something simialr without talking at all about politics, there would probably be a thread up about it too.

Cool, an evalion thread. But I suggest you stay here because your responses will just get deleted by jewish moderators.

based

WHEN WE KILLED COMMIE FILTH WITHOUT REGRET

How do you think Carl the Cuck is taking all this?

I'd never show my face in public again.

What the fuck? Why are they putting words in his mouth?

PACK MORE STAR WARS SEQUELS INTO HIS REAR

She had 60k subscribers, and got huge recognition shill.

You can't be serious.

Don't try to treat people stupid.

Cucks get off on humiliation

SJWs wish they could dictate which movies you'll see and which ones you won't be allowed to.

HE'D RATHER EAT THE COMMIE ASSHOLE

They were spammed to shit with sage posts and at least one of them was anchored. I've never seen spamming of her threads but I'm not on here a lot lately.
The most I've ever seen are 3 Evalion threads, with two anchored and one fresh before getting deleted, the two anchored ones being way down in the catalog. They all seem to get anchored if they get more than a few hundred posts, most of which are sage posts.
My point being that Milo doesn't get nearly the amount of hate, and the reason why should be investigated, since one of the possibilities (not the largest) is that Holla Forums is compromised.

Why cant we talk about Evalion?

youtube.com/watch?v=WXTKSNrN5rY

Will the jew dog ban me?

Is that pretty much what all male feminism is?

They LOVE to just make shit up. Their powers of projection and signaling their insecurities knows no bounds.

I believe they've done tests, and yes, feminism is used as a beta male mating strategy.

user, I…

lel

Fucking weeb niggers stealing our gets

Because she's a paid shill being shilled by other paid shills

Wew lad.

OF A COLLEGE ABORTIONIST AND DROWN HER WITH BEER

Cry more, faggot.

They're parodying the theme song retard.

Hitler dubs confirm. Gas the cam whore worshiping faggots

BTW This topic keeps getting deleted by cuckchan mods

Nearly every thread has been deleted, except a couple that made it to archive. Both on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Wouldn't be surprised if it got raped on Holla Forums as well.

Milo doesnt get the hate because Milo doesnt have faggot autistic spammers ruining threads because theyre butthurt about whatever. Milo is a kike faggot shill, but his followers arent autistic spammers.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT!

4chan is infested with SJWs.

Nice argument.

This is the SECOND TIME I got Hitler dubs with the SAME comment in the SAME thread…

another one.

twitter.com/patri_archie

facebook.com/patriarchiecomics/

patri-archie-comics.tumblr.com/

That one hit a bullseye, kek

How the hell did the general consensus go from "Fuck this movie, this looks fucking stupid" to "OMG it's CURRENT YEAR! If you don't see this movie you are le evil white male!"

Alright, let me break this down for you since you seem to have serious reading comprehension problems.

Someone is getting people mad by making political videos, notsoc themed ones at that, is not noteworthy.

Someone getting a lot of people made by saying something apolitical is.

Please try to read this entire post before reply.

Well, them cam whore spammers had it coming both times Im sure.

HE'S THE ANGRIEST ARYAN YOU'VE EVER HEARD

Rare pepe stolen.

Honestly, I was indifferent about the original thread at least the first one I remember seeing and then the one video she made that produced salt.

Like Ashley, her threads were eventually spammed.

Milo's shit was also spammed at some point, and anons got rightfully upset.

Attention whores piss off anons, on most boards, not just Holla Forums.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH!

Common Filth is completely right about what he says. Degeneracy does not only affect you physically, but it affects you mentally. Degeneracy slowly erodes the character of other people because they seek pleasure.

Notice how many people twist and distort Rolfe's words? No one is interested in hearing the truth. They place their faith in man to listen to the false words of others.

HE'S THE ANGRY HARPY-SMACKING NERD

What about Jewish derail shills in the other thread.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I've seen three identical threads (usually one with very few posts since they are all identical) on something Milo has written all remaining (at least two) high in the catalog without mods intervening and without autistic spammers sage posting in them.
I've see this numerous time on this board over the past year and half.
Can't say I've seen the same for threads on Evalion videos. So I'm inclined not to believe your claim of them being spammed, unless you consider any thread on a vid by her relentless spamming.

HE'S THE ANGRY KIKE GASSING ALPHA NERD

Beardfat mentioned a Trump wall on a recent Best of the Worst, and the reactions of Mike and Jay were sort of shocked, like they didn't want any Trump controversy on their videos, however they used a commercial with Trump and some burger king mascot, so idk…. i think they like him enough to use him and not overtly insult him… fence-sitters.

How did Jay sell out?

They use(d) terms like "blacksploitation" and "has a case of the not-gays" unironically. They live in Milwaukee. I don't think they're full shitlord. Not ever close. Just a bit more edgy than typical redditors.

Back when GamerGate was happening, I don't recall James ever saying anything about it. I think he wanted to stay out of it, and just make his videos, and hope it would all die down in time. He's a normie, and he didn't want to get messed up in this shit. Just a guy who likes games and movies. But the culture war caught up with him. No one is safe from it. Eventually everyone has to take a side.

I wonder what he'll do. If he caves, what does that look like? Caving would mean physically going to a theater and watching the movie, and the being forced to review it for the internet babies that demanded it (who aren't even his fans), and ALSO being forced to say he liked it. That would be some humiliating shit. I don't think that's going to happen. At least, I fucking hope not, for his sake. To cave in this way would be cuckery the likes of which has never been seen. I don't want to see that. I don't want to see a human being reduced to that.

He might just apologize, which would be a disaster, because then it will give them license to demand the above, and also start making other demands.

I don't think James knows what he's dealing with here, but he's friends with people like Alpha Omega Sin who will explain to him why caving will be a disaster. In the end, I think he'll more or less just not address this, and try to stay out of the war still. He's in the SJWs' sights now though, so they are going to continue fucking with him until he send out a clear "fuck you".

Just please don't fucking cave, James. I haven't been watching the last year or so, but I watched his videos for like 10 years, since he first started out. Blah blah blah e-celebs blah blah blah, I know, but I can't watch someone for 10 years and not feel something when they fall. If he falls in line with SJWs, it will be soul crushing.

remember lads, the ultimate sjw kryptonite is basically saying you don't care about their stupid bullshit

Can't argue with that!

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

HE'S THE ANGRY UNCUCKING… NERDDDDDDD

Fattiebusters has long been shilled by the SJW crowd. You should know from all the hubbub about how low the trailer got rated that the movie isn't the goldmine that Paul Feig pretends it is.

It isnt the general consensus. Its the very loud commie minority that is creating a false consensus.

The average goyim thinks this movie is gonna bomb badly. Go to the AVGN video and look at the likes and dislikes. Thats the reality.

Bravo. We created something truly beautiful.

How stupid are you?

SJWism is a political issue.

Kek.

If he apologizes we'll all take a major shit on him. Some how, though, I think he'll like that judging from his old videos.

Not to mention with his past history of cuckolding this is his last chance to uncuck himself. It's now or never.

That was fucking hilarious. Nice job user.

AVGN and Classic Game Room stayed out of it entirely and as such are pegged as being pro-gamergate instead of neutral.

Bush's "you're with us or against us" policy applied to feminism.

I mean just look at him, he's already guilty in their eyes.

If there was an Evalion thread once a month few people would complain. It's two times a week now. It's annoying.

Fuckin' WEEEEWWW

How have I not seen pax dickinson shitposting on twitter before?

We'll have the last laugh when this bitch is 45 and alone with her cats and a barren uterus.

I was talking about Rolfe. His video was apolitical, but still caused a huge shitstorm among SJWs, which is noteworthy.

user, be honest with me, English isn't your first language is it? You really seem to be having a hard time understanding what anyone is saying.

It was because she grew from 10k to 60k followers in a less than a couple of weeks and was getting attention from channels with 1 million plus subscribers.
LOTS of salt was being generated the past two weeks, hence more threads.
It seems unsurprising really.

He's been trapped at the crossroads for a long time, if he takes the redpill enema there will be shafts of salt leading down to the earth's core.

He's guilty alright.

Yeah, we'll give him a reboot alright. But we won't be using any cameras.

SIDES=GONE

H. fuck that's savage

>continuing to INSIST that people whiteknight a camwhore

I know that feel all to well.

Just gotta mental-filter that shit and use cache'd versions of the pages. Don't even give them click count, ad block isn't good enough.

There's good sites around though, like Tom's Hardware.

His twitter feed is top bantz

WHAT? You're not allowed to defend James The fucking Angry Video Game Nerd on 4chan? WTF

How come whenever someone tweets the hashtag #GHOSTBUSTERS it always has a little logo next to it?

Doesn't this mean twitter is helping to promote this trash? Does the company pay for it, like an ad? Or has it always been like this?

Either reread my post or fix yours. I'm claiming that nobody cares about her other than her ability to generate salt and eyeballs to redpilled material.
Nothing the past two weeks comes close.

It's because HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Im sure the kikes are put in a bad spot and have shell out some shekels on the promotion for this abortion of a propaganda piece.

Marketing department is the only thing worth half a shit for this reboot. This whole thing could be a ploy for all we know.

James' Cinemassacre pals have already indicated that they're not intimidated by these lowlife cunts so hopefully James will tell them to fuck off.

It's like throwing more and more money into a bottomless pit.

Could be.

So are all you cunts who said it was ridiculous that Disney would ever pay off RLM so they wouldn't badmouth Episode VII singing a different tune yet?

Because this shitstorm is EXACTLY what they would be trying to prevent and why not only the usual suspects but tons of media people are so colossally asshurt over such an innocuous video.

These people disgust me. There are three possibilities:

1. He actually thinks the movie will be good after seeing the trailer, and he's a fucking plebe.
2. He's only pretending he thinks it will be good, because he's a cucked faggot.
3. He doesn't know anything about any of this, and he's just parroting the crowd, which makes him part of the great "human dark matter" that is holding back our species from greatness.

I can't tell if this is parody or not.

Surprise surprise, the faggot director was asking for shekel donation for Feminist Frequency

All 3 reasons are reasons for termination.

You're completely wrong about the eyeballs thing - nobody's ever heard of her nor do they give a fuck.
The salt generation thing is absolutely true - you and the other spammer virgin furiously beating yourselves off because nobody gives a shit is the highest octane salt I've seen all week.

well put
you have to be completely fucked in the head to have an issue with his video - he's about as inoffensive as you can be with that trash

Every single one of these tweets criticizing James are saying the same thing with slightly different wording. They ALL use the word manbaby though. It's like they're following a script or are bots or something.

Show James support I was surprised he had the balls to actually do it.

This

Look who's back

can you fuck off back to your cuckshed

wew

He's gonna get banned any minute

Well the evalion thread was deleted so I guess we're back here again.

Blame the mods. Is this subject is apparently too politically incorrect.

and no, we don't give a fuck about this "camwhore", we care about censorship of the butthurt she caused

Once again we have witnessed autism incarnate. And it seems he spent all of his NEETbux on proxies. I hope he starves.

I'm pretty sure these kikes approached James and were trying to buy reviews like the infamous Harry Knowles' Blade II review in embedded related.

Reported.

You have a fucking thread now fuck off back to it. >>6028501

HERES A THOUGHT, FAGGOT. WHY NOT JUST MAKE A SEPARATE BOARD FOR THIS?

anti-shill spam

mods suck cock.

prepare for cuck raids and fake rach threads faggots.

Is Feig actually (((Feig)))?

That guy probably has a script to do it.

Fuck off. They are gonna delete them all.

kikess e-celeb jewtube merchant worshipping generals are not welcome on Holla Forums, faggot

Reported.

Is there a way to filter so that even the filtered one-liners aren't showing up?

This Evalion bitch is really ruining the thread for me.

We just want 1 thread not a whole fucking board.

Are you this triggered by having 1 thread? Go cry to your mom.

Here is a thread just for you >>6028501

Couldn't help outing yourself, huh?

continue reporting, after you will kill all the available VPNs you can enjoy your private ip being sold by the faggots mods.

Just filter by ID

Good job.

link to said thread?

Any surprise a movie made by a cuck would be abysmally bad.

Faggot
>>6028501

congrats, you got filtered, cuck

Cool story bro.

Fuck off. All the threads get deleted which makes discussion there pointless.

Evalion is live now

Yeah you were already reported by me too. Go fuck yourself. You're so fucking self-centered you would sacrifice the privacy of everyone for your fucking special snowflake thread. Gas yourself.

No, you are not allowed to have a thread. Go make a fucking board, then every thread can be for the camwhore.

she's a jew, and a camwhore
she's also reading someone else's scripts

the fact that you shills stick out like a sore thumb here and are relentlessly spamming her bullshit even though it's not wanted only cements the fact that she's a jewish opportunists marketer in my mind

e-celeb generals are not welcome on Holla Forums

it's spammed by the same shills with jew dogs and b shit.

This was a good thread too before you faggots showed up to cry. Do you hate fun? I didn't care about Evalion before, but now I fucking hate the bitch. Good job faggots.

Where the fuck are the mods????

When the mods of the board appear to be complicit with youtube, I don't care.

That still makes like half my screen be filtered posts. I don't see the shit in them, but I still see their headers. It messes up the flow of the dialogue.

If there was any doubt this e-celeb camwhore was pure cancer, I guess all doubts have been dispelled.

Exactly, I want to make sure she is shut down now thanks to these faggots.

busy censoring it

no one gives a fuck

go make your own board, kike
Holla Forums isn't for e-celeb generals

Then make a temporary specific board with your own rules or something. Throwing a tantrum everywhere else on Holla Forums isn't going to fix it if you meet resistance in every thread.

We don't care. We want answers from the mods and you can blame them.

It’s 1 AM EDT. They’re asleep. And since they wouldn’t ever hire someone like me who has a whacked out sleep schedule, the shills will always take advantage of the weekly clockwork known gaps in moderation.

Shill filtered.

James has managed to accidentally become Gamergate after avoiding taking a position on it for almost 2 years.

The doctrinaire, thirsty, flooding faggot should probably just crack one out.

Gee I wonder who's behind this post….

what resistance you fucking shit? you tried to make it like pol is against it by spamming with jew dogs.

You don't deserve those trips. If you want answers from mods, go cry to them on irc or /polmeta/ or something. You faggots are so fucking self-centered and you are ruining everyone else's thread. Fuck off.

Obviously the best solution is that the fag gets banned, but filtering is the best we can do at the moment.

no one here sympathises with you, you yid marketer

make your own fucking board if you want to cuck for that ugly jewess 24/7

Jokes and butthurt aside, if she really is pro-white she may need the core support from Holla Forums.

Apply to be a mod you queer.

Filtering doesn't require a report you faggot.

not this shit again…

How do you do that, dickcheese?

Seriously, go make a board. The fact that you're refusing to do so shows how desperate you are to shove a fucking whore onto this board, and shows that you have an agenda behind your actions.

How the fuck would I know assclown?

YOU HERE THAT FAGGOTS. THE MODS ARE ASLEEP SO YOU CAN GO MAKE YOUR SHITTY THREAD NOW FUCK OFF

I'm not doing shit to you faggots, I don't care enough about ecelebs to shill one way or another. I'm just here for the salt. You evlion faggots are clearly having a hard time discussing what you want to here so take the discussion somewhere else. Set up a temporary board talk about this topic to your hearts content and when it's out of your systems or you guys have refined the topic to something that want get shit on here come back with it. All that is happening here is gridlock.

Well she has the beta Holla Forums virgin squad, that will have to do

Contact jim at [email protected]

What the fuck, why are so many posts getting deleted in this thread? More seem to disappear when I refresh the page, at least near the start of the thread.

Or is Holla Forums fucking up for me specifically?

I'm going to need some proof that she's a kike first.
The whole situation is suspect though.

Because he used to shitpost as Jokeocracy

storify.com/weev/duck-enlightenment-s-final-tweet-spree

Newfag detected.

We can see the exact flow of "logic" the commies have used in labeling James a pro-GG guy. Plus, he is associated with gaming, albeit old school retro gaming.

I hope this shit opens peoples eyes as to the insanity of the commie feminists and how they care not for objectivity, but only ramming their agenda thru and penetrating society deeper and deeper.

I'm certain feminists are women who are pissed off they weren't born male, so their mental illness spawns from there.

Weev is a discordian goon shill and should be shot on sight. Never mention him here again.

Thread is cyclical. Old posts are deleted to make room for new, and the thread won't die due to bump lock.

It was worth a shot, dickwipe. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I’ll throw my hat into the ring if it ever comes up. If nothing else, the board needs someone like me who can be up (and on) at freakish hours to catch them off guard.

It's a cyclical thread. It automatically deletes posts so that it remains under the thread limit of 750.

A volunteer made it cyclical because our Evalion-spamming friends decided to shit up this thread with their unrelated spam.

The funniest thing about all this is that he barely even mentioned the fact that it's an all female cast. They latch onto maybe 1 minute worth of the video and just turn it into the entire thing. Even by their own standards, it isn't a big deal.

The thread is cyclic.

Hitler dubs confirm, the incel shouldve just busted a nut.

Quads confirm.

his shitty website/storify is the only place you will see the duck's twitter meltdown

On second thought, four females trying to sound scientific might be hilarious.

Maybe for a five minute short. Not a full length movie bastardizing a classic.

Well, that's something. I've never once seen a thread of this type before, and I've been here since second exodus. Idk if it's a new board feature or if it's just underutilized.

That double Heil Hitler.

Debate threads and happening threads used to be cyclical.

It pretty much only gets used in huge porn dump threads or Holla Forums

Underutilized, and only mods can activate it, so it doesn't come up much. It's been around for at least a year.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD

It's fairly rare. I think they don't like to do it because it fucks with the software or something. There's two stickies on Holla Forums though that are cyclic. Those are the most prominent ones I can think of. Also one of the exodus threads on Holla Forums the other day was cyclic (the one where lowcard quit)

>Plus, he is associated with gaming, albeit old school retro gaming.

That's even worse. Video games from the 80s and 90s are the video game equivalent of the 1950s and 1850s, back when men could beat their wives and blacks were slaves.

Ive seen em on /wx/ a few time

I think they think this is a real job or something.

archive.is/Ca5WW

With every person they attack, more people become awakened to what they are. A lot of AVGN fans that were ignorant to the culture war are now pissed the fuck off that these dickheads are attacking their favorite youtuber.

As a retro gamer (when I do actually play vidya), I take great pride in that!

Yep. Here is an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=OylcI2HSC0I

AlphaOmegaSin is bro tier. Always has been, Always will be. Everyone else stayed quiet but he came out firing. So much for James' youtube "friends"

Where's Miffed Miguel in all this? Sucking feminist jew cock. That's where.

finally mods got rid of that evalion-shilling faggot

I think that "controversy" is going to end up on DailyMail.co.uk later today. Soon the whole world is going to know SJWs are attacking James the Angry Video Game Nerd.

E-Celeb intends to mass Rachspam in coming days in retaliation for aggressive apathy.

>>>/baphomet/111689

The commies are now raiding the comments section of his website as well. The butthurt is much worse than we first assumed.

Had no idea the man was based. Good on him. I never really got into his content. Might have to see if it's any good.

I don't really warm to that guy's on screen persona, but at least he has a spine unlike the countless cucks that rolled over when the Marxists put up the slightest of challenges

Max Landis has finally started acknowledging it
twitter.com/Uptomyknees

And his channel will have many many more subscribers.

Ultimately, if James DOES NOT CUCK OUT, James stands to benefit greatly from this. It hinges on if he cucks out or not.

Christ on a bike that's a lot of salt. How the fuck did he generate so much?

This guy looks and sounds like a giant cocksucking faggot. Not gonna lie.

Marvelous.

Despite looking (and mostly being) like what would be purge material for Holla Forums standards, he is pretty redpilled on the movie industry's kikery and sjw witch hunts.

seeing these commie faggots sperg out is hilarious

is my favorite so far

hurr hurr Nerdbusters

remember Disagree=Rape

Oh shit, not this guy again. I thought he slinked away in shame after asking "why is a spanish character being played by a white guy???" in reference to the ass creed movie.

Ya, thats exactly what I read too. These commies will always ignore what is inconvenient and try to ram their retardation through anyways.

I think this whole thing has the potential to blow up spectacularly in their faces.

It's really hard to feel like there isn't an element of cuckoldry in this tweet

No fun allowed shitskins will die slowly

Well, the trailer just broke the 880k dislike barrier.

If the movie flops, it's their own fault.

I'm so glad these people never leave their basement. Can you imagine walking down the isle at Wal-Mart, accidentally bumping into one of them, and they start screaming rape?

HOLY FUCK

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
L
O
W
N

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

Wait, he thought the Spanish weren't white?

The level of delusion these people exist within is amazing.

That person is certain most people think like them.

The salt when the movie bombs, then Lord Emperor Trump is elected will be glorious lads

Pretty much this

i hate these leftists so much. so much of the internet has been reduced to neutered safe spaces for them and they still want it to become even more sterilized and they'll use their own bad behavior as an example of why the rest of us shouldn't have freedoms. helicopter rides when?

FINISH HIM

He probably had them mixed up with mexicans in his mind.

Is this mystery meat shitskin supposed to be relevant?

FUCKING KEK

Caught this comment on the trailer comment section

Holy fuck what a fucking retard.

Sounds eerily similar to "muh ethics in vidya journalism"

A minute and a half in. He's nailing it. I'm just tired of this movie. I just want it to come out and flop already so we can move on after a week. I don't even care about the feminist salt anymore. I'm just sick of this whole fucking movie and everything surrounding it.

SAVAGE

kek. No transgender muslims in the team either. So unprogressive.

It's not even a movie at this point. It's one giant virtue-signalling circle jerk

>Pulling the WELL IT NOT GOOD TO START WITH card like a sour grapes eating womanbaby

Good. I'm glad these people aren't getting dignified responses. They don't deserve them. They play on emotions, and they deserve every piece of rhetoric they get in response. Hit back twice as hard.

So, 99% of everyone is GG now.

I can't wait for the "I just saw Ghostbusters!" tweets

#GurlPower
#WhiteMaleTears

Sun Glitters is kind of right though, see;

Patty is the atypical 'Sassy Black Woman (tm)' trope. Not really prog at all.

The whole meta issue here is interesting too. Marxists are complaining that people won't be giving money to Sony. Just think about that for a second.

top tier burn

a thing of beauty

E-Celeb White Knight is having a minor meltdown on /baphomet/.

nigger who the fuck cares? If she wasn't they would find something else to complain about. also

meant stereotypical. time to sleep

Priceless.

He's gonna get a lot of IPs permabanned.

THIS!!!! HOLY SHIT

Jesus you would think being that popular of an e-celeb would get you better tail.

Not only is this kike the cuck porn spammer, he's one of the anti-trump spammers as well.

This is some amazing salt we mined.

Wait, what's going on? I just came here.

Sun Glitters is a cuck and very much deserving of being told fuck off

Some huy trying to start yet another e-celeb (Evalion) thread got deleted. He's been sperging all over the thread for a few hours.

Blue balls are real.

Guys, I'm seriously worried. From the looks of it, the haters are in the minority here.

Looks like someone watched RLMs GB2 commentary and is poorly parroting them in an attempt to sound intelligent. The movie copied the first one's plot points, not it's shots, you dumb cunt.

I don't know how anyone came up with the Beardfat being a mod theory. He only visits on occasion since he likes what we talk about and likes seeing our thoughts on RLM, probably because we'd be more critical than their forums.

True. But it shows their narrative is selective at best, and highlights that they are really hypocrites.

>>>/baphomet/111651

Some chick made far-right videos that got people salty enough to mass report her. Her adoring fanbase shows up to shill the fuck out of Holla Forums and derail everything in sight, then took it as a sleight when told to fuck off, swearing revenge.

tl;dr Probably actually a decent cause, executed so poorly it alienated anyone who might have given a shit.

Which is funny considering how Wilson was depicted as the single Ghostbuster who was both level-headed and not an ivory tower egghead.

And It's rich to see the SJWs acting up in the comments section. How many redpills?

kek bless you.

Basically this. I had no opinion until those fags started spamming this thread.

CRAWLING IN MY ForeSKIN

God damn son, that's edgy.

Literally who gives a fuck. It's like a monkey fucking a hyena.

I forgot about Wilson. Good point.

wat?

BTFO

Evalion is doing a live-stream now.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhbkEG-gatE

Fuck off with your cancer.

Nobody cares.

Thanks for the salt, user.

But its gonna be a success, my liberal arts professor says so!

Think about it. They made the black girl the working class one. The white girls are the scientists. This is a legitimate point of criticism, impervious to the usual SJW deflection.

There's around 750 watching it, despite your salty response.

They're waking up.

OY VEY

Its WInston

Disgusting

Thanks for proving me right about the attention whoring.

FUCK OFF AND DIE!

Man, she looks so much like Sinead it's scary. Is she her little shill sister?

Also, nice ass shot for the hungry beta worshipers. I lold.

James is based. Couldn't agree more. Don't see the movie and give them your money because you know it's going to suck.

Why do you have 67 posts in this thread, user.?

Nice trips

Oh look, another attention whore that feeds off of Beta bitches. Just like the "female" ghost-busters is trying to do.

Mo' salt

archive.is/1bQmy

I'm glad to be alive so I can see this brutality

These people are actually going through his past work and calling it shitty, then arguing "well, why won't you see this movie, then?"
lol

Why are you wasting trips, user?

Why, indeed.

he didnt invent the phrase for fucks sake

Why does he repeat the names of the actors? It sounds like a strange invocation. Like they will give him a blowjob if he racks up enough good boy points.

capped

That's pretty disgusting.

What a fucking twat

"im not going to watch this movie"
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS NO NAME SHITLORD WHO IS PROMISING TO LEAD MILLIONS OF HIS FOLLOWERS IN A BOYCOTT AGAINST SOCIAL PROGRESS?!

the strawmen get worse every fucking time.

GG is like being right wing.
Every sane person supports it, they just dont know it yet, because they have been lied to. You simply cannot possibly operate on logic and fact without being involved.

That kike was sure doing a fine impression of the Dead Sea

I'm a little surprised people that hate SJWs would still post there. I suppose they just never get tired of staying in that play pen.

That's "Constantine the GREAT". The dude is a huge fucking lolcow

matrix metroid bring the top-tier bantz

This is what gets me out of bullshit like this situation. SJWs and cucks don't even like the shit they're trying to subvert.

Exactly. I hate niggers but you don't see me invading the hiphop community.

Did he even have a point?

I hate these fucking people.

That's some serious salt.

just another piece of the cultural war battlefield they don't want to lose

it's inevitable, but like watching polygon try to play the new doom game, they will never belong and be able to convince anyone but the most useful of idiots otherwise.

Choose one

I mostly just thought it was nice seeing the Nashunal Soshulist girl lounging in her bed lightly dressed. The fella' could be anyone, but yes, in fact I think he was using a trip-code here at 8/pol/ last year.

Holy shit. gamershamer looks like a kid I knew in high school. He even wore that same shirt almost daily.

THREAD THEME SONG MUTHA FUKKAS

Why the FUCK is it so objectionable to these people that a guy doesn't want to see a movie? Like who the fuck cares? Who writes a giant article about "some guy doesn't want to see a movie, how DARE he!"?

It's this weird cultish "YOU HAVE TO SEE ALL THE MOVIES" thing. I swear to fuck this is coming directly from Hollywood jews trying to make it socially unacceptable to not watch every crappy soulless reboot they make.

Is this legit? Too Fucking funny if so.

Get a load of this sloppy kike.

Give me a tldr.

what?

Holy fuck, Fatton got schlonged.

Looks like the spammers gave up.

Holla Forums 1 - 0 Spammers

FLAWLESS VICTORY

It's real.

twitter.com/benkuchera

lol no, I added "wife's"

But we all know he wishes it was true.

Can someone give some definite proof that James is/was a cuck?

I hear a lot about it, but never see any screencaps like everything else that's been proven.

Absolute madman must've gotten redpilled during GG like a lot of other e-celebs if he wasn't already before then.

He's Channel Awesome, so he's probably keeping his mouth shut to avoid rocking the boat. At most, I expect him to play "stop the fighting!" card and sit on the wall.

He tends to stretch out his videos longer than they need to be and goes off on random tangents. He's the usual angry ranter talking head that comments on trending gaming topics, so nothing too out of the ordinary. Still, he brings up good points so I've stuck around. Plus, he has reach to young normalfags which makes him important in countering Marxist gaming propaganda.

I'm seeing it, but I'm not believing it.

nerdy youtuber gives reasonable argument for not wanting to review a shitty looking remake of a classic

gets labelled a MRA and gamergater and another skirmish between leftist authoritarian cancer and rational thinking commences

salt is everywhere

What the fuck did you say to me you fucking misogynist? Friendly reminder: I graduated at the top of my gender studies class, and I've been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed genders. I’m trained in patriarchal deconstruction and I was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school. You are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of your safe space, mark my words. You think you can get away with disagreeing with me on tumblr? Think again, cis scum. As we speak I'm gathering a list of your triggers with my self-diagnosed squad of PTSD specialists, so you better be prepared to deal with some serious privilege checking. I AM LITERALLY AS TRIGGERED AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE RIGHT NOW. I can be anywhere, at any time, and I can give you over seven hundred reasons why you should fuck yourself with a cactus. Not only am I extensively trained in social justice, but I have access to an entire arsenal of sociological blog articles to prove my point and I will use them to wipe your deeply problematic face off the earth you little shit. If only you had known what oppressed retribution your offensiveness would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue and just killed yourself instead, but you didn't. Stay safe, shitlord.

He didn't LITERALLY get cucked irl but his wife made him put SJW shit into his movie.

Nice.

FINALLY some trips that the blue balled spammers didn't eat up.

X-post from Holla Forums

After that post, he allowed his wife to fill his shitty ass movie with everything from radical feminism to forced token black actors, to straight up cucking in the end.

The girl and his character are supposed to fall in love at the end, but out of nowhere he forces the black guy to kiss her even though they never showed any interest in each other.

What you are seeing is how SJW's "debate." They scream sexist the second you disagree with something that has women in it, is about women, or anything women related.

Naughty Dog, by virtue of their work on The Last of Us and going hard with the "CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE" bullshit, is seen as a "safe" studio. Kuchera and those like him are allowed to like Uncharted 4, regardless of their opinions of the other three games, because of Naughty Dog's current place in the industry. Nothing more.

imkampfy is a pretty cool guy who dosnt afraid of anything

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Acutally, Uncharted 4 has feminist Sarkeesian approved garbage like 90lb female beating up a the two large men like a bitch There's a gif floating around on Holla Forums. It's fucking embarrassing.

Naughty Dog died after making "The Last of Us" they got cucked before the DLC was made where they put that interracial pedophile lesbian kissing shit. The progressive degenerates ate it up and showered them with awards for it.

Oh wives….

Ruining shit from movies to music since the ancient world to Yoko Ono.

Video games are in dire straights

Because he's more than likely paid off by Sony. There's been countless articles today, all blasting him; There's been all kinds of people from in Hollywood, insulting him on twitter.

Why?

He's just some nerd on youtube who said he's not going to see it. There's been tons of people who made videos like that. Why are they all attacking him? The movie and TV industry hates youtube and other internet based entertainment because it cuts into their profits. This is why studios have been buying up Youtube networks. Disney owns a few of them and has people like Jontron in their pocket. James doesn't belong to a network though, he's completely self made and independent and most likely wouldn't sell off Cinemassacre. He also has over two million youtube subscribers, and they're just the audience that Sony wants to see Ghostbusters. So here you have over two million people who could watch this video and go "Yeah, maybe it's not worth it. I think I'll skip this movie." He's a voice with a sizeable reach who they can't control, and that scares the shit out of them.

If you can't control someone, what do you do? You try and silence them, which is exactly what we're witnessing right now.

Notice these articles all say something along the lines of "You're just going to watch it anyways." They're trying to shame people into not thinking, just blindly consuming.

Just sit back and think about how great it is that AVGN told his fans to do the one thing that will hurt their message.

TO NOT SEE THE FILM.

This is why they're so buttmad, AVGN has the power to cost them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I don't think this cuck got any sleep last night.

Well, to his point, he was clearly against moms

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Yeah, that'll learn 'em!

That, or make everyone hate trans people

Is the damage control Sony is making for letting Paul Feig to direct Ghostbusters. They know it will fail at box office so they gonna excuse that failure with "my soggy knees". To them critizing Paul Feig's ghostbusters is like raping women.

Sounds about right to me.

it sounds like this guy is projecting

Whats with all these cunts making this about GG?

Jimbo's ghostbuster tinfoil soon
GET HYPE

the internet boogeyman hashtag will get blamed for the low sales, it will surprise no one and will delight many who use the hashtag I suspect

The only one who said that was the spic. But nobody bat an eye because Two Pesos Vargas is excused due the fact he's an spic or just nobody gives a shit about him.

look, ive got no problem with a tough as nails and martially learned woman

but that cunt better be fighting men half her fucking size if shes going to give anyone a struggle, real sick of these twiggy bitches overpowering strong, fit men.

at least when game of thrones does it, they use a huge beast of a woman and her specialty is sword fighting (strength isnt very important) as opposed to wrestling for fistfighting.
Its really stupid because you can pull off your stupid "fem fatale" without resorting to fantasy, what was stopping this nigress from just having some escrima sticks or something to even it out? There was a show called burn notice which had one of those "badass female" protagonists but she used tools and objects and weaponry to even the fight when she was against opponents she clearly couldnt take, nobody bitched that she was regressive for needing to be resourceful in a fight, nobody bitched that in hand to hand she couldnt beat a man fairly, all i ever heard was how cool everyone thought she was.
Of course maybe that had something to do with her constant use of her sexuality and manipulative cunning to entirely avoid physical conflict and resolve problems, because maybe it turns out normal women arent insecure about their own assets.

dafuq?

Does she really think this is clever snark?

kek

What will we do when the cisbusters come through?

NOPEX4

Upper left might be serviceable. The rest I wouldn't feed to my dog.

plz note mods allow posts like this, but will ban a politically incorrect thread such as " what policy you have with your non white friends? ", which is a legit question.

you know what i hate about that image?
they got hte doctor wrong.

feminists HATE matt smith, almost as much as they hate steven moffat, SJWs are big fans of tennant and t.davies because when tennant was the doctor (which was the same time t.davies was writing) the show was about whimsical, love thy enemy multicultural bullshit.
theres no kidding an episode where everyone on earth gets together and tells the doctor they believe in him, like that fucking scene from the santa claus movie, and it gives him superpowers to beat the bad guy.

then matt smith and moffat came in, everything got really fucking dark, there was respect for american culture, everyone was white, there was "Sexism" everywhere, and sjws were getting triggered every other episode because of things like the doctor murdering daleks.

no fucking kidding, i read a popular tumblr post where they claimed that matt smith and moffat should be fired and replaced by tennant and davies because the episode where the doctor kills a creature whos only goal in life is to destroy other life was seen by them as being a "hate crime against people with disabilities" because one of those evil creatures didnt realize it was a dalek.

I've been waiting to use this

Inb4 he gets his channel deleted for his Hatred against women.

Savage

I hope those trips are wrong, if he does cinemassacre would just get more e-shekels though

Oh shit. someone post this back at her.

HOLY SHIT LOOK HOW STUPID HE IS

*clip

This would be a cool game though, just make it more realistic, would be cool to be able to do takedowns on random weapons you dont actually own.

All of the bad science was used up in the trailer.

I'm afraid to go to sleep because I might miss new developments. I don't think my mind could take it if I wake up and James has killed himself.

I remember when it got posted to /k/. Many keks were had.

Dead and irrelevant for over a year and the internet boogeyman STILL has SocJus faggots whining. That's gotta be some sort of autism record.

"I'm not sure if I want to spend time here."

Fucking move over then dipshit, and give someone else a shot.

One word: DOOM

How smug will you be when the movie flops harder than the new fantastic 4?
I'm pretty hyped for the sjw calling normalfags sexist just because they did not like the movie, they are going to redpill so many normalfags on feminism.

Jim is not making videos any longer

Found the original

Really shows where their priorities lie.

I am with you on that, their useful idiots are now everyone's useful idiots. They ruin the reputation of every site and person who drinks the kool-aid or bows to them. The msm is constantly exposed for colluding a false narrative. Their usefulness is now ours for the shaping.

Except the dead dad was the coolest father on earth while the new father raped the child 16 times in 8 days.

That DOOM gameplay was painful to watch. Worse than I expected.

Still, seeing someone misidentify and try to shoot a medkit point blank and then miss was quite humorous

Holy shit. My sides have left the orbit.

That's one sick burn.

Is that a mirror?

Yeah. It's an edit of the Polygon review.

Holy fuck.

No auto-aim, interesting.

so, the angy geek guy is a cuck, disgusting.

NVIDIA made it look badass.

dick like diamonds

I was still laughing at all the sjw & Oswalt dishposts in this thread, then I watched that video and thought "Doom's dead".

I'm not smiling anymore. (´;ω;`)

Atari 2600 has that indian raping game, there should be a remake:)

"visible-on-dark-background privilege"

Lost it.

It's like Polygon hates videogames or something

We get it, evalion triggers you so you autistically spam every thread pretending you like her so she becomes a ban-on-sight topic. You're such a puppet master, now fuck off.

Holy shit, what a whiny faggot.

What part of "we don't fucking care" do you shills not understand?

She's one e-celeb whore out of hundreds.

Do the world a favor and throw yourself under a truck at the first opportunity.

My sides have been aborted

STEEL BEAM MELTING TIER BURN

Here's that faggy video played intertwined with a video from an actual gamer.

Polygon is so awful.

Ben Cuckchair is so awful.

the funniest thing about all these millennial faggots accusing James Rolfe of hating women etc, is that he actually has a wife and a daughter

Just a slightly interesting occurance I've ran into.

Is this an example of automatically generated news stories?

exploitable

archive.is/FqTqL
en.mediamass.net/people/melissa-mccarthy/deathhoax.html

archive.is/wMSgR
en.mediamass.net/people/jenny-mccarthy/deathhoax.html

Most of this people people do not even know James AVGN Rolfe.

top kek

At least Patton won't have to worry about that fate befalling his wife.

Feminism. Keep your loved ones away from it.

Leave AVGN alone.

Shows the typical mob mentality involved in this "controversy". Their handlers tell them to hate and they respond, "by how much?"

Useful idiots is the best term that's ever come up to summarize them. Sony must gloat about this level of free marketing that can solicit from mindless consumers.

Though I don't see what I call "intimidation marketing" taking on too well in the foreseeable future.

You didn't know? Calling a woman pretty and telling her you love her is the ULTIMATE MISOGYNY

If anything, AVGN has been redeemed. He is fighting against the cucks now.

glorious tbhfam

This universe is a parody of itself. We live in the parallel meme-universe, I wonder what the real one is like.

It's funny how the most basic virtues of what make a society healthy and functional are now considered "toxic". I know this is deliberately engineered but still, it's terrifying how it's advancing so fast since social media took off.

I hope James has a mistress

looooooool

My sides are gone.

The vast majority of the people posted in this thread and from what I've seen online that are mad are straight up making up lies about James. They're saying he hates women, even though he never said anything about women. They're saying he's an MRA, even though he's never mentioned mens rights. It's pure shaming of a "weak" target that could be a big asset to their cause if manipulated. These people have more confidence in themselves.

I'd say they're ideologically motivated. However, I have experienced what you're talking about first hand many times. These "im a nerd!" types are pathetic losers that I've had following me around my whole life begging me to hang out with them. Even ignoring them doesn't get the point accross. Every waking moment for them is a moment trying to solidify their sense of self, finding something that they fit into that is bigger than them.

They're parasites and will repeat a joke you said to them in front of you to other people to make them laugh. They'll be flabbergasted when you say you don't like the latest "nerd" thing, even after giving them a thorough explanation. They'll act like you attacked them personally or something.

This was on neoFAG, right?

of course.

user, bulls need a way to protect their mistresses as they rush for those boats.

That's my favorite version of that video.

Feminism is female autism

Isn't their issue that women can't handle sexist movies and videogames? Do they even think before they tweet or are they just too #triggered?

I don't think that most blacks posses the foresight and critical thinking skills to do something like try and get to boats or airplanes to escape.

WOAH
WOAH
WOAH
WOAH
WOAH
THATS UNCALLED FOR

How dare you insult autists like that

I think many of them just need a good kick in the ass + a strong male husband

Why isn't he beating the shit out of that whore?

I said the same thing in another thread and got called a "nigger". "Slapping a woman is what niggers do" Fuck off, faggor.

I think that injun is a man.

behold the 50's

I'd honestly start fucking men if I was attracted to them in the least. Modern day women are shit. I really hate to sound like a MGTOW but goddamn it's hard to find a good woman. I'm not a fat neckbeard loser, either.

Are they going to accidentally meme GG back into existence?

Then next logical step in gamergate's evolution is government sanctioned right wing death squads

Huh, I would have thought that more than anything, he'd want a street to shit in.

That's what they're hoping for. GG gave them a group to point to and say "Those people are attacking me! Don't forget to donate to my patreon!" That's why even though it hasn't done anything in ages, they keep screaming about it in hopes it will jump out of the bushes at them.

Why do these people have such a hard time separating reality from fiction.

WE KILL OUR BABY GIRLS
BECAUSE WE LIKE LITTLE BOYS

If they had ball gags, these would be considered prog.

He must enjoy preparing purple drank for his wife's bull.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH!!

babby's first redpill

There's good women out there, you just gotta find one that:

A. Has a healthy respect for their father.

B. doesn't live in a big city

C. Didn't go to college.

D. Wants to have kids instead of a career.

E. Is 2-Dimensional

F. Is drawn in the style of a Japanese anime character

G. Is the same race as you

found this gem in the Holla Forums thread

From what I've been hearing, this so-called "buzzfeed" is some cancerous shit.

Wait, how does Evalion tie in to this? Sorry, I'm a little drunk

some turboautist or /int/ shill has been spamming threads about her all day - seriously he's probably made over 20 near identical evalion general threads in the last 24 hours
they keep getting removed by mods

he even went to baphomet to bitch about it, and they told him to fuck off

It's probably Constantine, her ex-internet BF who she 's been sucking up to lately. Pussyhungry betacucks need to FUCKING DIE.

She doesn't. Ass ravaged kikes who are into this worthless kike cunt kept spamming the thread all day long because mods were blowing them the fuck out outside of this thread. So they all came here, then mods showed up and blew them the fuck out inside of this thread as well.

It's been a bad day for betacucks everywhere.

Redpill me on cyclical threads, how do they work, is this feature /new/?

This seems both awesome and terrifying.

REEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee??

You don't realize that you're being used. Shills spam threads to annoy the userbase until the userbase asks the mods to deal with it. Then the mods start banning that subject altogether. Then once someone just wants to talk about the subject without spam, the mods just keep deleting the threads because they've gotten used to doing it to "prevent spam", and the users have gotten annoyed with it.

The end result: you can't talk about the subject at all, you create in-fighting in the userbase, and the shills win. It's so idiotic that this girl's channel was shut down because of complaints from whiny tumblrites, but people would rather complain about spam or whatever the fuck instead.

This guy sounds like he sucked so much cock that he got a permanent gay speech impediment.

I hope he gets murdered in his own home by a pack of wild niggers.

Shut the fuck up and stop talking about that fucking whore in this thread.

SAVAGE

nostalgiagirl aka lindsayellis

twitter.com/n00bs0fl337/status/732741590939238400

lurk more newfag

There's a 750 post limit. When a cyclical thread goes over 750 posts, older posts are deleted so that the thread stays within the post limit.

Cyclical threads are an old feature. We just haven't had many recently.

So she planned, wrote, and directed the murder of her baby?

Remember when Trump said they should send these scumbags to jail? And everyone lost their shit going

Society is fucked in the head.

I been lurking since around 2004, I don't know how much longer I can lurk for.

Thanks for the explanation, I've just never seen a cyclical thread before. Or noticed what it was.

So I heard this thread was about an E-Celeb or something, I can't find shit on people hating on this guy, where's the sources for people hating on a guy for having a reasonable opinion?

READ
THE
THREAD

sorry for the redtext, but it seems there is a lot of newfags hi reddit, enjoy your stay and stop trying to fit in new hivemind to be accepted, just be your own hivemind, build and use your own mind

EVERYONE BE ALERTED
EVERY E-CELEB THREADS ARE IMMEDIATELY FILLED WITH BAITS AND DERAILING
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO THE E-CELEB IS, OR HOW IT WILL TURN OUT FOR HIM IN THE END, THEY CAN STILL BE USED TO:
MAKE MORE SJW TURN ON EACH OTHER
MAKE Holla Forums INFORMATION MORE AVAILABLE TO OTHERS
informations work like inception, even when someone reject them because of their programming, it stays in his subconscious and as he experiences more and more weird conincidencess, these old informations he was exposed to will be the place he will start digging. Some will never start digging into the truth, but even the chance is good, especially on a mass scale

SO STOP ARGUING ABOUT E-CELEBS, THEY ARE TOOLS TO BE USED IN OUR FIGHT, USE THEM AS SUCH

and most of all

USE YOUR OWN HEAD IN FIGURING OUT HOW TO ADVANCE OUR FIGHT, USE YOUR OWN HEAD WHEN DECIDING IF SOME OTHER user JUST CAME WITH A GOOD IDEA THAT SHOULD BE SUPPORTED

DON'T GIVE INTO ANY PEERPRESURE, CHANCES ARE IT IS ARTIFICALLY MADE ANYWAY, SO DECIDE FOR YOURSELF ANONS

I honestly don't believe you.

How about just tell them to shut the fuck up and lurk?

Why are RLM such cucks?

That's absurd. That would imply people pander to feminists and women which is obviously not true; You can't look anywhere without seeing all of the oppression in everything.

What a shitlord

I've been examining SJW shit for years and this latest shitstorm is flatout fucking insane.

James Rolfe makes a six minute video where he says he's not interested in watching the GhostCunters movie and all these retards LOSE THEIR SHIT. They say James has a small cock and is probably a virgin (not sure about the former but the man HAS A WIFE AND DAUGHTER!!!)

I fucking hate people. I feel more ad more like Travis Bickle by the day. And I hate it. I wish I was blissfully ignorant and let this stuff roll off my back but it doesn't, it makes my inner rage grow.

It's like saying lol IRL

like that would work, Holla Forums is seriously burning down at this point, we just have to redpill as many people as we can before we find a new base we all knew it will happen eventually, the kikes never stop

it's green m8

Is this a Evalion General Thread now?
I am glad mods made it cyclical so that the threads don't clog up the Catalog.

The Thing remake sucked too.

Can anyone give a tl;dr on this cancer thread?

Well, I've been broken. This is the first time in my life where I have watched something and felt a physical reaction. My right eyelid began to twitch uncontrollably and I had to walk away for a minute.

Gore has nothing on this shit

That's absolute fucking nonsense. People all over the internet flipped their shit at how awful those looked. The difference was that no one fucking defended them, so the "debate" wasn't drawn out forever.

Evalion has a serious case of Hank Hill booty

Who?

But this chick was utterly insignificant and pretty much useless. There are far better personalities and content creators out there doing the exact same thing who haven't been shilled as hard as this jewess. She's seemingly only been around for a week and we're supposed to care about this? My money is on her and her boyfriend pulling some sneaky shekel bullshit to try and get fame and/or money out of pathetic Holla Forumsacks

James Rolfe aka AVGN made a video saying he wouldn't review the GhostCunters movie and the SJW internet lost their fucking shit.

JFC..we're being flooded with retards. Just the other day our user count was around 2350, now it's pic related

Some synagogues bank account is getting a workout for sure

Talk about visual cancer incarnate.

This woman still exists eh?

Surprising…. Then again, she had okay tits, and with numales these days, thats all you need, really.

Well Holla Forums's home was taken out, this surge of activity is likely their retaliation.

Her lack of an ass is fucking disgusting. Being a flat chested cunt and looking like a jew rat isn't helping her either

HUH

Cyclical threads are containment threads. They take forever to load so mostly shills spend time in them.

No, it's the bitch herself and her cohort of whiteknights. That Constantine guy seems to be one of her handlers, but they are all part of the shill network that was shilling that other bitch a couple of months ago.

It's sinead all over again

Yep. We've been through this before. You'd think the shills would get better, but it seems they put so much effort into this one that they just can't accept when she isn't made goddess of Holla Forums

It's sad in a way until you remember they are grifters fleecing beta whiteknights of paypal shekels.

If memory serves all those movies earned a deep sigh. but as pointed out; no one defended those terrible remakes so any sort of discussion was short lived.

It does feel like Sinead take 2, with some other periphery shills added to the mix.

Welcome home James.

sounds like a threat

Supposedly this topic is banned on Cuckchan so could be people just coming here because of that.

muh lady e-celeb is not worshiped on Holla Forums!

Holla Forums is obviously dead!!

Wait, isn't he the pajeet from the show silicon valley?

His shilling is not every experience unlike his mainland cousins.

Chris Ray Gun took down his response.

youtube.com/watch?v=HxNsa6tmAKA

He was supportive of AVGN.

When will they learn submission is worse than persisting defiance? The moment you show any weakness by caving, you're done for.

Their social presence is direly needed in the nearest ovens.

If I don't check 'em myself, I fear they'll go to waste

Another cucked faggot who's afraid of women. Seems like the normal these days.

There is a reason many people view SJWs as a failed counterculture. They counter nothing and only seem to support the interests of large media conglomerates.

SJWs are so buttmad, because the new Ghostbusters is being served up as their own cultural icon. It is a representation of everything they are, and the consensus of the Internet and even normies is that it is utter garbage, just like their forced meme counterculture. It is no surprise they take offense to people saying they are going to pass. It is as if they spread their cunts and some gamma male looked at them and casually said, "No thanks."

Somehow, I just instantly know this kid is a britcuck. Like, I don't know why, but my brain seems to instantly yell "BRITISH" at this picture.

I find it extremely hard to follow the subject of these threads.

it's like "gamers are dead" again

Yeah, if he convinced even a fraction of his followers to not watch the movie, then he could easily cost the studio a million dollars. They are already worried the movie will bomb as bad as the recent Fantastic Four.

There is little they can salvage, even if they utilize armies of goons to scream at people to watch the movie. I have seen large changes in 'geek culture' over the last few years. These people are no longer throwing their money at brands. They are developing tastes and being increasingly selective about what they waste their time with. AVGN is no different.

I have a friend who is e-famous. Getting a mistress is not a problem. The problem is that they are also fat

Yes, enough for hundreds of fans to work together and make their own remake

ourrobocopremake.com/

The original had a very hard R rating, starred Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sharon Stone and was a unique science fiction movie with a twist(was it a dream? simulation? real?). This new one was pg-13 and nobody remembers who starred in it. Not worth any outrage and completely forgettable.

Hard to believe there was ever a giant fan following for Point Break.

After Poltergeist III: We're Back nobody cared.

Fans were actually hyped for it, supposedly it was going to be set as a prequel and not use any CG effects made by fans of the original. Executives cut out all the handmade special effects and poorly edited in CG that was designed to look like it came from a video game. Because that's what the youth are into nowadays. The special effects community is still angry over this.

Here's a better question for that kike; where was all the hate from male gamers against women when they became half the market as The Sims turned into one of the most successful video game franchises of all time? Nowhere. It didn't exist.

Okay for now, what's James respond to these?

He said the killing word for all things SJW "I don't care".

one comment from trump and everything woman related that she may or may not have done before suddenly looks like the pandering it always was.

Zombies exist.

The dude has burned through 4 hearts, of course he looks like death.

I bet if I defend Ghostbusters on social media, the female friend that I've been creeping on for 3 years will see my posts and be like "wow, you're really an enlightened, sensitive, modern man, let's go on a date."

Lot of people shat fury over the thing, especially its septical effects and overall rushed ness.

Turn it around though, where were this defense force when every other movie got panned?

It's pretty clear 98% of these feminist shills are operating from some (((central directive)) to go after AVGN, and have never seen his videos, or even understand the concept.

Why are Evalion threads getting deleted because of "muh e-celeb" crap while this same kind of thread gets a cycle you enormous faggot?

This other nigger though
No. That is clearly a FAMAS compact.

P. sure that now that they've found a big name (by SJW standards of course) to shit on, they'll start claiming they're being harassed by his fanboys any moment now. Then there'll be 2-4 weeks of gradually ramping up the threat level, they wont skip to GHOSTGATE STOLE MY KIDNEYS tier in one go. They'll build their phantom one layer of exaggeration at a time.

Under-rated

god, this is the target demo

He sounds like he's narrating his own funeral

If we could somehow get Hillary to stump for the Ghostbusters movie my life would be complete

Do we have actual celebrities or film-makers shitting on on James?

Brad Jones attacked James for this too

I had to stop watching him last year, Brad has become such a massive cuck its unbearable

His hatred of religion and rightwing people is sickening, and the worst part is he doesnt even have the balls to admit his blatant bias

I still watch his Cinema Snob shit, but everything else is meh. Midnight Screenings without Jake is shit.

His entire life's work is watching Jewvies; of course he is a regressive.

There was remake of that game made by some Brazilians… Someone posted it on Holla Forums a year ago or so.

It is probably some marketing agency that's responsible for all this…

SJWs sure love giving each other awards

then reach-arounds after the show

What the hell happened to Brad? He was the last worthwhile guy still aboard that guy with autism

That guy with autism is dead now, nothing's left except brain damaged peanuts.

Statistically, it's more likely to be someone the victim trusts – a friend, relative, or even boyfriend

BURN OF THE CENTURY

Still plenty of salt to mine boys

I believe these two need to be reminded of the current year:
twitter.com/CWWilkie/status/732945515021656065
twitter.com/matthewsolomon/status/732803700201263105

nudes when?

"how dare you not love the thing that murdered your friend and wheres their skin"

We can't. He is not a man.

Please go back to halfchan

These retards are the new movie's demographic. What a horrible realization.

That salty kike. He didn't appreciate all that quality lip smacking around his jewess.

Too bad for the movie they aren't a large enough demographic to make it not underwhelm.

Wow. So she ruined the movie, wants to ruin the whole website and channel, and became a Trigglypuff.

aaaasssssssss

telling people they should be concerned about a jewtube account is no different from telling us we should be concerned about a facebook account.

that is the most masculine woman I have ever seen.

"I AM NOT YOUR BITCH"

I always wonder what their goal is

Do they really think they are gonna get laid because they come to a girls defense on twitter?

His political incorrectness due to the fact that he was a raging degenerate and the fact that he is a bit smarter then the other scumbuckets kinda prevented his slide into cuckdum.

But, what would you expect? He made a choice to watch shit for a living, so slowly, he became shit.

I expect the same thing to happen to sfdebris and redlettermedia, and most likely it's already happening.

I personally try to stop watching the kind of they make. Why watch shows about bad shows, even if they are making fun of them?

Obviously because otherwise there is literally nothing to get outraged about.

Can't have that. Better conjure up some insinuations that reflect more on the raging feminists bias rather than AVGNs.

It's their last hope.

Fuck off.

wtf
ok, the world is imploding

Is patton oswald gay?
He comes off like a faggot in this clip.
Well, everyone in this clip comes off like a faggot but him especially.

Their goal is always pussy just like every healthy male in existence.

Problem is they listened and believed every word said by any female.

Imagine you made your life decision base on feminist's advice, the result is cuck.

We'll call it SpookBusters

That's because The Sims is a merciless god torture simulator

Hol. Ly. Shit.

This is news to me.

Feminist Frequency is literally the equivalent of pure evil in my mind. They're about as low as the human species can get.

I no longer care. I DO hate this movie because it is hateful, ideological, feminist GARBAGE.

It has nothing to do with anything else. that's my entire reason.

FUCK these people.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I love the assumption that they would be able to find "trans" (lunatics) that could act let alone have any comedic timing.

Sjw translation

What is the point of all this?! Do they think calling everybody who dislikes the film sexist will boost ticket sales?! This film is going to suck harder than pluto nash and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

The most deeply, genuinely terrifying thing about being alive today, is that these "SJWs" are considered revolutionaries.

Let's take an actual look at what these cowardly, frail fucking cocksucking faggots are doing, shall we?

They're literally DEFENDING a billion dollar producer and his ANTI-ARTISTIC garbage and calling anyone who doesn't SUPPORT this RICK, anti-artistic COCKSUCKER and his ANTI-ARTISTIC ideas and the fucking HOLLYWOOD MEDIA CONGLOMERATE industry a fucking THOUGHT CRIMINAL

And these people are supposed to be the radicals?

This is what hell is like everyone. There is no escape. We are not winning. We are losing.

Until the moral high ground has been ripped out of their hands, we will be the losers. In life, in social activity, in spirit, in psychology. We may have small victories, but in terms of our lives - in terms of our WELL BEING and our right to happiness, our right to love, our right to acceptance - we are LOSING.

The fuck? Did he say why? I saw it, and the only reason why I'd think he'd take it down is because it was the 4th vid he did on Ghostbusters and he just seemed tired and pissed about everyone attacking AVGN.

James is an actual cult, working class hero. He's the kind of guy who actually has a soul. He did everything himself, and us countercultural misfits have been watching him for years from afar, enjoying his work. Sure, we might not all know everything he does, but we love him.

We love what he contributed to our lives, we love the weird little things he made, and we love his reviews. He contributed to our lives. And he did it without some Hollywood ki- … excuse me… some greedy fucking Hollywood reptile telling him that he had to do it this way or that way. He did it out of the fucking love of his heart and he invented an idiom and idea on his own. He's not just some fucking rat trying to get a career.

That's why I feel so annoyed. Guys like Oswalt have been sucking cock for their entire career. Call me an asshole, I just see James as a real working class type guy and even if he doesn't agree with me, watching these ignorant fucks attack him like this gets my blood boiling.

They don't know who the fuck they're messing with.

They can't stand any area of reality not having their fucking monopoly billion dollar Hollywood paws all over it - and the second anyone has any kind of influence and doesn't go along with what THEY want they have to strike terror and fear into their hearts, make them feel worthless and ashamed, isolated, and alienated. They're psychotic, evil human beings. Nothing more, nothing less. We must not bend to them, we must not accept them. We must not work with them. There is no other option but to stand up against them until their entire movement, their entire psychotic sociopathic ideology is completely and absolutely disintegrated into NOTHING.

"Wow, this guy spends 6 minutes talking about Ghostbusters? What a limp dick loser!"

What these faggots don't get is that a lot of us actually consider ourselves FEMINISTS on some level. We were always fine with that.

It's not so much that, as the fucking aggressive, psychopathic, propagandistic way these oppotunists force their fucking political and ideological views onto everything in such a hateful, aggressive, manipulative way. We can see through it, and we don't want their fucking toxic, poisonous imagery and ideas going into our minds. We don't go to the fucking movies to see what some radical feminist cunt wants to force us to believe. We don't like feeling manipulated by ANY political ideology. And this is no different. And what really sets us the fuck off ten times more is that these people actually think they're fucking MISFITS. They actually consider themselves RADICALS. Well, gues what, they're nothign more than fucking conformist fucking small minded pieces of shit. Tehy don't know art. They don't know love. they wouldn't know a fucking scrap of fucking radical phisloohpy if it hit them in teh fucking jaw.

That's what sets us off. And tehy want to shame us for not wanting this BRAIN TRASH manipulating our energy fields? How fucking dare they.

These people are PARASITES FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

MAybe we just don't feel like having to give up our identity to go sit in some fuckign communist movie and fucking pretend to like it, to pretend that we don't notice the blatant, hypocritical communist marxist horseshit that is being forced on us like propaganda. Maybe we don't like feeling like fucking subjects to a fucking king that wants to make us feel a certain way, and wants to shame us and manipulate our brains.

Maybe that's what this is about. Maybe we just want fucking creative, good art.

But no, we're the problem. We're the fucking problem.

SJWs are literal fucking cancer.

You were a human being before you discovered - or were indoctrinated into - communist social justice. And you will be a human being after you discard it from your consciousness like a rotten piece of meat.

Pay no attention to the energy parasites.

Speak for yourself faggot. I want the gamergoy libcucks to leave

TRAILER 2 FOR GHOSTBUSTERS JUST CAME OUT

JUST IN TIME FOR PEOPLE TO SHILL IT AFTER AVGN

just wait for it, rage is about 1 minute in

Allow me to share some more facets of the commie marxist energy warfare.

Here's another thing these parasites do. They brand you. Everything has to be branded in order to incorporate it into their scheme.

If you're a guy who has an issue with them, they brand you "the dissenter." You're just a dissenter! You're the "masculinity guy!" And that way they can fit you into their fucking authoritarian central authority oppression without any real issue, they still maintain control over you.

It's always really been like this. Everyone has to fit into society in one way or another. Society consumes you and finds a way to bend you to its will, to keep you in terror of questioning its rules. So how do you avoid being psychologically branded by inferiors like Oswalt? I can't say, you can't let their delusional views of reality make you into the thing they imagine, that's how they consume and control everything around them. They come up with some delusional idea and drag you into their insane fantasy. So my opinion just becomes, "cute misogynistic but interesting guy defending masculinity but we won't take him seriously." And you will bend to their will and become the thing that they want to see you as. The only way to defeat these faggots is to always remember their opinion is worthless and nobody says who or what you are - YOU say who and what you are and you NEVER respect anyone, even Oswalt or any of tehse fucking Hollywood directors - more than yourself. There is no reason to EVER respect another human more than yourself or God. Nobody tells YOU what to think and feel about yourself but YOU.

I am speaking for myself, I shouldn't have said "we." I personally am fine with the idea of making the world better for everyone, I keep an open ear. I'm not fine with the way these faggots are doing things and that is my beef. You don't have to agree with me. I probably hate them more than you do. Don't doubt me, please. Just hear me out mate.

yep

is that rosie o donnel? did rosie o donnel die?

Holy shit. I did not think about that.
It would explain the big ban theory show as a way of widening the customer base as well as spitting on beta males.

It would explain the overpriced junk merchandise that (((ThinkGeek)) sells.

Good lord in his heaven who else but a beta manchild with no sexual prospects would spend $60 on a fucking tie with xwings on it?

Or a pen made to look like darth vader for $30.

Here's the link to this Fisher-price for adults if you don't believe me. It's shocking.

thinkgeek.com/star-wars/

Poor James, man. Now he's getting a taste of what people like his wife are like -that is if he hasn't already.

In case you missed it: years ago James' wife wrote that the casting for his movie was a white sausage fest that needed minorities which led to cucking in his movie.

Fuck his wife and fuck Mike Matei

sage

Ghostbusters is important?

I will never for the life of me understand this approach to argument that I'm "threatened" by something if I dislike it for what it is.

If I dislike a female Ghostbusters remake, women scare me? If I dislike Rocky Horror remake, trans"genders" scare me? If I dislike a race swap on an established character, I'm scared of that race AND I'm racist etc.

You know there's a lot of fucking women out there right now saying this "men are scared of women" shit, and I'm pretty sure some of them are going to say that to a guy who is not and will show it with a fist to the face.

sage

And it's not even "geeks" who buy this shit. This is all bought as presents for geeks and nerds by people who don't know better, and by people who were never in geek fandom who want to fit in and take over.

The people who buy this shit are the same people who called geeks "losers" back in the 80s and 90s and the same people who are calling AVGN "loser" now, instead now they pretend to be the TRUE GEEKS.
What you are seeing is the takeover of a culture, and they are using all the usual tactics, such a crying sexism where it doesn't exist.

It's honestly not just the "non-geeks" in this, it's also the quite ultranerds who happened to ride out the wave and survive into a spot where they can now be famous for being "nerds" or "geek icons".

And they have as thus transformed into the bullies they were met upon every day in their childhood. It smells like some twiested revenge fantasy upon the masses, and on themselves, some kind of projection on how they hate what they are/were and they let it out on others like themselves.

thank you for convincing me to give the game a pass. or atleast wait until its in the $5 bin.

Why is this? There's always an inflation in their vocals, exactly like an actor projecting their voice on stage. I mean it makes sense this time, them actually being actors, but on the news, youtube, places where they're expressing facts as factual people, not acting, they all sound exactly the same… They have an accent. A dialect all their own. It's as efficient in telling who these faggots are as a kike's nose, long before something stupid comes out of their mouth.

Still it's a huge hole in their narrative; over 60 million new female gamers and one of the best selling video games of that decade and yet no backlash, anger or whining from the MRAs about women invading their safe space. Dozens of books about women in gaming published during that period by gender studies majors, hundreds of articles about women making up a large demographic of gaming and none of them mention any hate from the male gaming community towards women during the years 2000-2010. Because it didn't exist.

Harassment of women in gaming just spontaneously came into existence at the exact same time feminism was pushed as an important issue by several western governments. With no real evidence to corroborate it of course.

I wouldn't worry too much about RLM. Even their shitty gaming channel is pretty decent when it comes to dealing with SJW bullshit.

That's true, but I don't even consider them geeks or nerds anymore. These content creators are way past that, and seem to only exist in culture because they are given attention by the ones trying to subvert it.

They are different from us, us being the people who post on chans and who like anime or scifi or are into something, hell even GOT/ASOIAF or LOTR which have become so mainstream. What we see is a weird dynamic, where it's okay to like these things but not okay to like the source material or anything beyond what its presented to us. And if you DON'T like the mainstream thing, it must be because you are a "loser." Amazing how "geek" and "nerd" are no longer the insult of choice so they go back to their roots and call us "losers."

It's psychological. They speak down to people and make them believe that what they say is correct. They are mildly condescending and use "big words", talk a lot of nothing, or speak quickly so that the mindless masses will just glean over what they hear and think "that guy must know a lot!" What AVGN does in his videos is speak to people the way old vidya reviewers back in the 90s use to, which is as equals. AVGN knows more about nerd culture than most of us on this board will, but he never seemed like an asshole because of it. What these SJW faggots do is pretend to know about nerd culture and just speak clearly or in circles so they sound like they know what they are talking about, then say they are being harassed if called out on their bullshit.

I didn't think it could get better but it just did.

Because it was too easy and goes against the narrative. Women expected opposition and they got none. They ignored the women who were already in nerd culture who were accepted and loved since the start, and pretended that it was some boys club they needed to infiltrate. What they found instead were the doors wide open and immediate equal treatment. But they did not want equal treatment, they wanted to be put on pedestals as they are almost everywhere else in western culture for the last few decades. When they found equal treatment, they used that as their manufactured opposition. Therefore, they made their own opposition so they can keep the narrative and victimhood status.

Just look at the recent articles about House of Cards actress Robin Wright and about how the "threatened to go public" if she was not paid the same as LEAD ACTOR Kevin Spacey. She (her agent) negotiated a deal and she easily got it, no opposition, but she STILL WENT PUBLIC like she went through some fucking struggle to get this even though she isn't even lead actress. These women manufacture problems where they don't exist. I bet it was an open and shut meeting and she was pissed off she wasn't denied because she couldn't be a victim anymore in her mind.

So ultrageeks are the new RCMP?

Stop posting this shit.

There's a word for these people already, it's "faggot."

Don't do the Jews work for them by associating cucks with something that is spoken as "New Male." Come on, it's fucking PSYOPs 101.

People largely did what James said he's going to do with the new Ghostbusters movie: not watch them.

Anime is a race unto itself

I find the word "Gelding" to be much more descriptive. After all, if one is ever offered the chance at pussy, he can't actually do anything with it.

Ahh, your description made me realize what's going on. Silverstring Media is back on the scene advertising some shitty movie with their dialectic, and I'll remind everyone that GG was about selling halfchan and was orchestrated by Silverstring from it's conception. Shenanigans in the next 6 months, they'll try to stir the pot again, hateclick advertisement.

Silverstring banks on feminism though, it's both their plan of action and their contingency, crying women have started much bigger wars. It's why we're going to make it about race. Become the opposition and remove their foothold: "It should have been 4 white women." They beat us last time, and if they win again, I'll see you all on 4chon.

just when you think they might not be fags they start faggin' about

Remember what Chelsea did, saying she was Gamergate and that she started it to try and threaten a woman from making an antibully site that may (will) have done better than her Crash Override shit?

They are fucking irrelevant m8. If they won, they won nothing.

Don't interpret shit like how SJWs are interpreting AVGN. It's true, they just hated what they saw so far in the trailer. Don't drag RLM down for waiting to see the movie to shit on it.

I don't think he changed, I just think he is more vocal about stupid shit. I never really watched anything besides Midnight Reviews and Cinema Snob. His other shit is just obnoxious whining; check out his sob story about trying to an hero.

No, they were paid to do what they did. They are an advertisement company and sell services.
Remember that gag order that fiveguys's cuck boyfriend said he couldn't say more about? That's the same gag order on the FBI's full moderation of halfchan/b/. Silverstring is being paid exceptionally for the execution of extremely delicate public affairs work, like getting a bunch of nazis off of the hottest new sellout without endangering the exceptionally unanonymous nature of the FBI being involved.

Rich "Dick the Birthday Boy" Evans and that gay turtle whined about Quiet's tits when they reviewed MGS5…. that came not too long after making an SJW joke about Joss Wheaner.

It's not just the Sims. Rhythm games (see Dance Dance Revolution), MMORPGs, JRPGs (see Final Fantasy or Pokemon), and western RPG series like Dragon Age all had sizeable female player bases before GamerGate.

It helps that the Gender War narrative is more marginal than it is in America. Sure, works like Sailor Moon are "feminist'', but they still follow the train that men and women are different but complementary, femininity (from motherhood, to wearing outfits that show off your super model figure like the dazzling beauty) is nothing to be ashamed of, AND that men are not the enemy.

Could you list some examples? It's not that I doubt you, but they could come in handy when taking on SJWs.

Did you bother watching that MGS5 review? They're complaining that Quiet is doing yoga poses wearing a bikini and practically presenting herself while moaning loudly as her affection score towards the player increases.

Making fun of Kojima for having such a ridiculously dressed character in there and cheesy fanservice is fine. They aren't complaining that there's an attractive scantily clothed character based off a model doing yoga, sunbathing and showering. They're complaining about her because of this idiotic comment by Kojima

>I know there's people concerning about 'Quiet' but don't worry. I created her character as an antithesis to the women characters appeared in the past fighting game who are excessively exposed. 'Quiet' who doesn't have a word will be teased in the story as well. But once you recognize the secret reason for her exposure, you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds.

If he came out and said 'yeah I like sexy women and naked buff men in my games, deal with it' this would have been fine.

I was doing research to what was being published back when The Sims exploded in popularity, the field of ludology and textbooks for it just came out. Anything before 2011 should be fine, books that focus on 'digital culture' and games with a strong online community like WoW should do the trick. I was going to list a dozen but there's so much garbage coming out in the last few years that I can't bother going through all of them right now. Most of them aren't on file sharing sites either. This one is though and it seems to be decent going by the reviews

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=1939CE6680299ACED5746FBB6D1E7C79

MINEY CRAFTA

I like Mike Matei tbh

yeah, exactly: they're fags.

They are also stupid to think Kojima meant this literally rather than trying to shut-up some whiny cunts.

these people are so feeble minded that they are amazed that someone could talk about something for 6 minutes.

It's entirely fucked up that the person that paved the way for these two fucktards is being thrown under the bus by them. They're a bunch of Judases. Can't wait till they become irrelevant.

seems like Brad is backpedaling

Yes! Make them backpedal for once!

What a cuck

Yes, because it is.

That's because the script suffers from typical SJW incompetence.

The true purpose of the film was blatantly clear, and no wishful thinking will change it.

LET ME POST MY PICTURE, KIKEWHEELS

Fine, have a slightly less poignant one.

Jesus Christ, there is no winning.

He didn't say it was bad because of women, therefore he thinks it's bad because of women!

How the fuck are you supposed to reason with these lunatics?

Fatton Cuckswalt backpedaled also

By giving them money.

The only path to salvation in every one of these endless leftist SJW causes is by giving money not just to a cause, but to them specifically.

For example, all of the shitlord James Rolfe's sins would be forgiven if he just gave his shekels to Sony and Amy Pascal.

A coincidence I'm sure.

Or actually pass as women

MGSV was so obviously case of running out of money in the middle of production that i would imagine Quiet's reason to be dressed as she was was cut too.

Maybe the whole story was that she was posing as a war-prostitute while she wasn't sniping random soldiers to attract Snake.

Oh fuck off the religious shit he reviews is garbage no matter what your beliefs are.

That turned out to be a false rumor AFAIK

he's a vampire tho

Well, they already assumed they could find women with those qualities, so…

"I AM NOT YOUR BITCH"

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

Either one is fine. Retards will complain about anything.

Why are you lying? The only spam being done on this board are the people nuking the Evalion threads with bots to silence discussion.

Kill yourself shill. All pointless deflection, then talking about "pathetic Holla Forumsacks" even though you're on Holla Forums. It seems it's all shills know how to do, deflecting from the subject and personal attacks.

LEL

Angel-faced Youtuber, 18, is kicked off the site after sharing racist views and singing Happy Birthday to Hitler - with swastika CUPCAKES
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600710/Angel-faced-youtuber-18-kicked-site-sharing-racist-views-singing-happy-birthday-Hitler-swastika-cupcakes.html
>Girl, known as 'Evalion', condemned Jews and called black people 'n**'

I'm so disturbed.