Go back to 4chan for a few minutes

Didn't Gookmoot kick out all the mods that Moot hired? Are the SJW mods still there? Doesn't seem like it.

With that said, you can't even discuss Holla Forums without being banned. You can't even mention gamergate, not even satirically, without being banned. So I don't know how to feel about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

2chan.net/
img.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, 8ch is literally 4chan 1.1 since removal of pedos.

I went there for an hour earlier today just to see what it's like these days. It just seems to be full of normalfags making shit bait or otherwise making normie posts.

I wish Librechan would attract more non-pedos or at least pedos that want to talk about Holla Forums, /k/ and /o/ related shit because that would make it the best by far.

It's a shame HWs sold us out to Jim, as this place was great when it had an owner that actually gave a fuck and did most of the moderation himself.

10/10 would bite again

What makes you think that? Librechan is a anti-normalfag site. The place is sacred and should be kept private.

Not sure about librechan Holla Forums and other boards, haven't visited them yet.

Non-pedo does not = normalfag, there are many forms of fucked that many anons fall into.
I'm a non-pedo but have no interest in having boring normie discussions.

The shit mods are still there and the quality is uneven. Posters are overall slightly dumber. Some places are turboshit and others are great. Just like this place

They might not have completely SJW opinions but they're overall dumber than Holla Forums. Though Holla Forums was stupid here? 8/v/ is fucking Einstein next to those fucks.

You pretty much said it all. What's more, they take pride in their censorship and lack of free speech and features.
The place really is bad so shut up.

Just because there's good stuff mixed in with the shit, dosen't mean it isn't still shit. 4chan is all about people reposting the same things over and over (like it has been for a long time) and people attenton whoring (most of the trips and avatar fags you'll find are using it as a cross refrence for their reddit posting). 4chan is just too popular to ever be solid again. Look at how bad the smaller boards there have gotten.

No it can't ever be home again, there are even points I left out. It's full of normal tier fucks who want to act like they hang out on the "wackiest" place on the internet. Good mixed in with the shit, never going to save it.
ISHYGDDT

So many gets that they didn't steal

We still go for the gets on Holla Forums, and even have gotten a few on 4chan. The fact that getwatcher broke (hotwheels made that shit for /sp/ and based getball, dosen't help). If there's a get up for stealing and I get a chance at it I do try and steal them for /sp/ still.

You really can't blame /sp/ for leaving, even though I'd come to check what was going on, I hadn't returned to being an active poster for quite sometime. The site really was broken as fuck for way way too long.

Your new home

2chan.net/

img.2chan.net/b/futaba.php?mode=cat

Holla Forums doesn't have an insane, antiquated hateboner for furries that no-one supports.

Therefore, Holla Forums is infinitely better than 4chan right off the bat.

Sounds like a dream come true.

Oh, so you're retarded and can't tell the difference between good and bad?
Do you even know they have a rule against criticizing the moderation staff?
You get banned for anything there. It's like saying North Korea is unironically a good place to live.

There is no "Good" or "Bad"… they are just labels with which you associate degrees of faggotry.

Sp is better there. B is better here. Pol is better here, it's a nat soc circle there on 4chan at least there is lefty pol here.

Shut up Jamal.

stay there

You could try going back and not staying here ya goon.

DISINFO SHILL DAMAGE CONTROL

the "4chan is shit" meme only applies to Holla Forums. Their Holla Forums is chaotic and full of literal faggots, the Holla Forums here is just full of edgy elitists.

Yes. I had a nice chat with them in the IRC the other day, they're all still there including ALTERNATIVE the cuckiest mod of them all.

Hm……

I sometimes go back for /fa/ and /mu/, since the only boards that get a decent PPH on Holla Forums are the top three.

Yeah. Moot has been doing this since early 4chan as far as I know. You couldn't even so much as mention other chans or some forums without a temporary ban.

In any case, I just remembered the 4chan contract that he made, and why its better left in the dust.

sure thing 4cuck faggot, if it's so great don't come back

Free speech board
Without free speech

you mean /polgbt/?

fuck off. 4chan Holla Forums is full of faggots and faggot apologists. if you're a faggot or homosexuality is the hill you choose to die on, maybe you really should stay on halfchan.

You seem triggered.

Holla Forums Holla Forums is peopled by traps, trap lovers and the natsoc pedos from GG 4chan. The movers, those who actually do things like the twitter bot corruption, are present on both 4 and 8 and other sites too.
They're all faggots too, of course, but organised faggots with a lot of free time and determination.

By the way, is 8ch the second most popular English imageboard?
What are the most popular imageboards anyway? Are there any worth visiting?

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality.

There is something wrong with being the kind of person who whines about homosexuality constantly on 8ch.

Maybe all websites have shitty parts and good parts, and pointless website tribalism is retarded.

It takes time to become good at Reddit. I managed to get -100k (that's minus)karma points b4 they shadow banned me.

i sometimes go to /vg/

it's full of normalfags now and their opinions are fucking shit

The last board I stopped visiting was /gif/, about a year and a half ago. I just couldn't sift through all the BBC and sissy threads anymore.
What a shame.

I still think >>>/fart/ is the best board.

How he looks triggered?

The use of words like "faggot" and "faggot apologist" were a dead giveaway.

Even if the rest of the shit you said was true, this is reason enough not to go back there.

Can you tell us about the 4cuck mods and how pozzed they are?

Fred, pls

Sure there isn't, you dumb faggot.

Sounds like you're the one triggered around here, faggot.

Somebody is fucking platinum angry. Fuck off back to your containment board.

Hah, no.
Try to go to Holla Forums or Holla Forums on cuckchan. On THOSE boards, it's easy to see the shills. They stick out like sore thumbs.
On Holla Forums, it's a bit harder, since there isn't a defined "culture", but trust me, you encounter JUST as much shills over there.

I appreciate you're making an effort here but there really is such a thing as trying too hard.

Yeah, I'm so mad my shameful lifestyle choice wont be resulting in a painful death. Stay mad all day faggot.

Speaking of trying too hard, you need to dial it back leftypol. This ain't 4cuck.

It's really funny how angry you're getting.

>n-no u mad!

If there was any doubt that you were from reddit, it's gone now.
Stay mad faggot.

Hi, bystander here.
Calling people mad when they clearly have nothing to be mad about is paramount to losing the argument.
Just thought I'd tell you that since you seem very new to imageboards.

Actual bystander here:
I can see through your tricks.

Well there's nothing to fucking argue with. He's just screaming obscenities and acting like he has a right to tell people what board they can post on or that he's in any position to judge what lifestyles are or aren't shameful. Then when people don't feed his delusions of power, he screams more obscenities.

A third bystander here.
I don't see any tricks. Could you do some?

Not him, but there isn't any board on this site for people who get mad over the word faggot to post on. Maybe you really should fuck off like he told you to, faggot.

Thing is, I'm not mad. I'm amused.

Just how fucking new are you? Be honest now faggot, we're all user here.

>i-i'm not mad, ur mad!!
Whatever you say faggot.

4chan is an immensely popular social media site. Kids between 13 and 20 go there to download edgy pictures and learn about DANK MEMES!!! If that sounds even remotely like your cup of tea I encourage you to fuck off, you'll be happier there.

Continously meta,
This sites got a good platform, and while there are some bad board owners, embracing the platform and taking your posts somewhere else ( or making your own board) make this site viable. With a now working site, you're starting to see a small slide upwards, and as things go down, you'll see more. As big events don't get censored here, you'll see that overtime this whole infinitely expanding imageboard thing is a good thing.
The biggest thing that hurt the site is that it just didn't work for a long time (I blame both josh and hotwheels), now that the mess with that is over its only up from here,

You're embarrassing yourself some more, faggot.

It's amazing how much effort you're putting into this.

Hey, you stopped using the quotes.
Good job faggot.

I guess you can teach a newfaggot old tricks :^)

How about posting an up-to-date version? cripplekike got fed to the pigs.

You really shouldn't be throwing "newfag" around like it doesn't apply to yourself, faggot.

Says the faggot who threw a tantrum over being called a faggot.
What's wrong, out of le smug image macros from reddit?

is this just one person having an argument with himself or something?

It was just one faggot who strayed too far from 4cuck being made fun of by 1-3 other faggots.

actually it honestly looks like one person holding a pointless internet argument with himself, the writing styles for every post are pretty much exactly the same plus the inconsistent use of sage to make it look like some people are bumping the thread while others arent

you really have way too much time on your hands

Oh look, the angry newfaggot rears his ugly head again. Shouldn't you have fucked off back to reddit by now?

How bout you quote all the people who made fun of you and I show you just how wrong you are? I was at least one of them.

im fine with people having the right to be faggots, but that doesn't mean there is nothing wrong with being a faggot, being a faggot is a blatant mental disorder that completely screws over your ability to do one of the only things we are supposed to do

I visit 4chan's /i/ and /vp/. The Holla Forums alternatives, /loomis/ and /pokemon/, are dead. These are the only bearable halfchan boards in my experience, the rest are shit.

Shut up masterchan.

Shut up goon.

This is literally a board for Holla Forums and Holla Forums, every other board is almost fucking dead.

try browsing this thread

I believe those anons who have been desensitised to most forms OF pointless accusations of being pissed on the cuckchan and the masterchan are more likely to not acknowledge these normie tier accusations, responses, matters, etc. Therefore holdin' onto logic rather than limbic.