Anyone else thought of bringing back madame razor, the hungry lady, the thirsty fellow?

Anyone else thought of bringing back madame razor, the hungry lady, the thirsty fellow?

Honestly it seems more humane then poisoning them or electricution.

So much this.
Guaranteed 13 seconds of suffering, max.

Rope is cheaper.

On top of that, one /k/ommando was telling me that Burgerland's use of poison for execution has made it impossible for them to get proper euthanasia drugs for their pets because the european company that makes it refuses to export it to them.
Drugs should be administered by professional drug administerers, and death should be administered by professional deathadministerers.

Disgusting, and the French Revolution was a turning point towards ZOG domination. Just use a bullet.

How do I become a professional deathadminister

A bullet to the head is the most efficient way of executing somebody, unless you're a retard and can't aim for shit.

It's needs to be redesigned with motors to handle all the assholes.

I'm always surprised when I see some idiot botching the poisoning or gassing of a perp. Like, how the fuck do you get that wrong? You can put somebody in a gas chamber and flood it with helium, wait a couple of hours and that's it.

Burgers gonna burg'.

Another problem is it went down too fast.

its a chemical concotion administered in stages. dont know the specifics, but like, injection #1 is a pain killer, injection #2 is an immobilizer, injection #3 is a sleeping cocktail, injection #4… etc. injection #7 kills you, injection $8 kills you in another way.. etc

every time they inject somebody is costs several hundred thousand dollars

The US government studies on gorillas showed that primates shot in the brain die from respiratory failure.
Bullets are better than gas or electricity, but not quite as good as a clean decapitation.

Well, as long as the bullet also knocks you unconscious it doesn't really matter whether you die from trauma or lack of oxygen.

As I said, retarded and pointless. You can just force somebody to swallow cyanide.

Or you can just shoot them in the fucking head. Seriously. Commies had that one right at least.

I'll concede that point.
Large calibres it is.

Disrespectful to the family of the accused, can't have an open casket with a fucked up corpse.

I dream of pulling the rope.

Many times.

Shoot them in the heart?

A shot to the back of the head doesn't even show, especially if the body is up right.

For killing porkies? Yes.

And who do you (and those who support your actions) advocate executing?

I'm much more partial to hanging. Firing squad too. Having the executed laying down for the guillotine just leaves a weird impression. I think it's better for them to stand, or at least kneel. I know I'd rather be standing than strapped to a table.

In the event of a mass removal, doing things Katyn style seems the best. Have them dig a trench and line up in front of it.

Perhaps too humane..

If you are the type have to ask, I suppose you begin to appreciate the beautiful complexity of nature. Accumulate knowledge. Marvel at the fact that a head can be attached to a body. These things are so complex. So fragile.

I do not think the families of these individuals would be in condition to honor their loved one. The dead cannot honor the dead.

That's the point. To set an example. Especially to the women. If they can be insulated from all negative consequences, let them at least live in fear. If one cannot be loved, it is better to be feared.

Its too bad that I'm only expressing verbally the thirst for blood that the mob is too humble to express.

The gent in search of a refreshing quaff
Sir sharp n Shiny
Olde slant edge
Robspierre's Revenge
Le Hungry Hungry Hippos

Government employees.

There's a conspiracy theory that there's ten's of thousands of .. tactical guillotines deployed throughout the US for muh martial law.

Sounds about right. Make you wait in line for it.

Watch your tongue, mortal.

Before you can even think of harming me, first worry about stopping my winnowing fork. He has already secured the nomination.