EUROPE IS BURNING

ARE YOU READY TO EMBRACE DIVERSITY?

NO
t. Holla Forums

Why can't they just make like the slavs and remove kebabs already?

Because slavs were behind iron courtain where propaganda and brainwashing from west had no power. After 3 generations of western brainwasing the westernes have no will to fight. They are all about love and equality. This sick alturism will drive them to madness and death just like you are now witnessing. Logic and reason is beyond them even if you tell them white is white and black is black they wont belive it. The only way how to wake west up and make them start thinking is large psychical trauma something like you get nearly beaten to death or nearly die in car crash after that they realize the magnitude of situation they are in.

"Diversity" is a code word for World Furry Domination!

Munich is still not clear, but by all means, lets go with feels over reals like the SJWs. It has to fit the narrative.

the german was a german, not a muslim, so u r wrong

trujew detected

Europe is Sweden right now, they dont care and will blame rightwingers cis homophobics the day they awoke without a leg.

rulecuck

How many Americans ITT have left America once in their lives?

bullshit, he was about as german as i am - and i'm not german!

Hi, yeah, I'm a bisexual who doesn't want an Islamic caliphate or a fucking insane right-wing government. I'm not really interested in either of you to be quite honest.

What does leaving America and traveling have to do with anything? I've been to Germany and Italy, and yeah it was really cool and maybe I wouldn't mind living there. If they weren't so cucked and had the freedoms we have.

We don't travel out of the country much because we already have a lot to offer here.

This is why people suspect - and are probably correct in the assumption that - that you've never left your country.

Except I have. And they don't have all the freedoms we do. Not saying they aren't free but not like we are. They have freedom of expression not speech though

Yeah, and you're literally a cock sucking loser piece of shit so why would anybody even give a fuck about what you want?
Go die you sorry ass queer.

eh?

Probably a swede sucking muhammad cock right now

You gonna get one or the other, bro.
The first will throw you off a tall building, the second maybe not.
Time to choose sides

wew lad media lies demonizing anyone right wing
most of these right wingers are literally pooftahs, and more liberty loving than you may think, only with a love for their country and realization that some countries don't need sub-human iq rapefugees among them

Im not very keen on defending diversity but I havent actually noticed a real increase in foreigners in the past 10 years or so. I imagine its much worse in france in germany though

Diversity is the LIE the World Govt has convinced you is the TRUTH, you fools!

Hi, my name is Jamal Johnson.

I have access to 3 popular VPN services, one of which allows me access to 5 other VPN services. Most of them are popular on here.

I plan to spam Holla Forums by bumping old threads and generally ruining the quality of the board until every single VPN is banned. I won't stop until 8/b/ becomes 4/b/.

Remember to check the timestamps of each thread that you decide to post in. Chances are, it has been dead for days and you don't realize it because my spam was deleted, and the thread is still on page 1.

Have a nice day.

ey