Another chance to bullycide Patton Oswalt

The fat faggoy libshit got triggered by Cinemassacre refusing to review the new feminist Ghostbusters.

You should probably remind him about his dead wife. She used to like AVGN.

:^)

Leave his wife out of it, guys. In principle, I'm not against going after family and loved ones, but Patton's not all that bad. He's a leftist, but he's also friends with Jim Goad and A. Wyatt Mann, AKA Nick Bougas (pic related). He also got along with O&A despite Ant's views, and he's even retweeted Steve Sailer in the past (it wasn't anything HBD related, just an anti-PC tweet, but still…). He has his biases, but he's anti-censorship and generally capable of debating with people of opposing views, even so-called "racists" and "anti-semites". Not the kind of person we need to be going after on that level.

So you're saying we should badger him about murdering his wife?

I'm on it

I refuse to believe that a shitlib could be friends with somebody who gave us the Happy Merchant and other classics.

I want to blame this faggot for this season of Archer being trash, but then I remembered it was always degenerate trash I was too bluepilled to see.

His wife is getting Ghosbusted right now, by a gang of ghost-niggers.

Yeah, he's not too bad for a shitlib. He will be the last to hang on the day of the rope.

I miss when Patton Oswalt was still funny.

He really lost it when he went Hollywood. Probably sucked too many Jewish schlongs.

Can't wait til his daughter Alice grows up to make that noisy thick-semen swallowing sound like her dead mom.

Fuck Patton Oswalt in his dead wife's pussy.

Muh sides
Someone tweet this to him

=LETS PLAY NAME THAT WEAK CHINNED FAGGOT LEFTIST==

READY? GO!

lrn2redtext m8

The fact he is friends with guys like Goad and Mann is even more reason to bullycide this faggot. No reason to shill so hard, it's like he's a massive fucking sell out ape edgy me-mes just until the kikes offer him his 30 pieces of silver.

He got incredibly butthurt by Bougas and Goad not being complete cucks around the Trayvon thing and pussed out of any real debate with either of them. He's been dead to me ever since.

Done.

The left is going into seizing fits over the fact that so many people consider Girlbusters to be a load of PC horsecrap and a cash grab.

Harold Ramis is crying sad tears in Heaven over this movie's existence.

I think being overweight causes hormonal imbalances that make that sort of thing more likely.

Belly fat increases aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen.

That is reasonable. He is obviously a complete sell out.

guise?
srsly guise

it's unbecoming to behave like sociopathic impolite assholes by attacking the memory of dead relatives, even of your enemies

you niggers

take your reddit concern back to all your fellow literallys.