Nat. soc. = feminism

Nazi logic is exactly the same as feminist logic

Feminists:

Holla Forumstards:

Feminists:

Holla Forumstards:

You can also see the similarities between a feminist logic and anti-pedo nazi logic in articles such as these:

popchassid.com/you-are-the-second-abuser/

In the USA guess who campaigned for women's vote. The Klan.

Guess who tries to "save" some fat cunt who allready has a number of kids from other men. Proud celtic nationalists.

Notice how the white nationalists always are on the side of the cunt, and are ALWAYS against what would bring happiness to men.

I think we can conclude that both feminism and nat. soc. are based on hate towards men.

It's basically the same thing. Nat. soc. = feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

bandcamp.com/download?id=4081609940&ts=1463538624.638860290&tsig=84849c345be9c95a0a71bb73b6ae655e&type=album
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quality thread OPedo. Had a laugh.

April Gaede. I rest my case.

The recipe calls for

sage

nah

i'm a proud feminist :^)

kill urself pedo

Age of Consent was 8 originally in USA. Guess who raised it? Feminists. And now you fight for those rules feminists made, which makes you feminists too.

Hey there Holla Forums! Shame that your site had to get DDOSed. It's not as if you brought that on yourselves or anything.

Still waiting for any counter argument. But you don't have any and you know it. You are all crypto-feminists.

Yes i am 100% a hardcore feminist

Move on then.

Yes, you are. And the sad part is that you don't even realize it.

Pedo lolbertarian detected.

But i just told you i am

My arguments refuted: 0

Idiot nazi sheep detected.

How about killyourself pedoscum?

How about killyourself feminist scum?

Actual natsoc policies brought up: 0

You have no evidence for your side of the argument. Just your incomplete comparisons.

Fuck off

Yeah, keep telling that to yourself. Keep lying to yourself. You were never able to think for yourself anyway.

Are you having fun?

When are these bullshit threads going to stop?

Whatever happened to LURK MOAR

These fags are ridiculous.

Kids want sex and if you don't know that you've probably never been a kid yourself.

Never, pedoscum know they are wrong that's why they try to make others think being a pedo is totally the right way to go goyim

Nazi-scum know they are wrong that's why they try to make others think being a pedo is totally the wrong way to go goyim

Yah hurt me there moishe

Honestly I'm fine with lowering the oc to 14. But this thread sucks.

aoc*

Why exactly do you spam those webms?

I like em

Are you trying to spam the thread so it reaches a bump limit? Are you trying to silence me? Are you trying to silence the truth? That's pretty typical for a nazi.

Stop being a Long Live Holla Forums! :^)

I own one of his books, but it's tl;dr

The thread is bumplocked.

Go over to >>>/liberty/ and talk about this. You'll get more people to agree with you over there.

shure thing pedo

Kids can't comprehend what goes into a sexual relationship. If you don't get that you are either:
A) Not a parent
B) A shitty troll
C) A pedophile

I hope you get hit by a MAC Truck.

Bullshit. That's a meme. There is nothing you need to know about sex.

Did you have to read a book about sex before doing it? If so, you're retarded.

I would rather see the Europe overrun by mudslimes than to see you idiots with power over it.

You beat me to it. That's what I was going to post.

bandcamp.com/download?id=4081609940&ts=1463538624.638860290&tsig=84849c345be9c95a0a71bb73b6ae655e&type=album
Listen, then promptly kill yourself.

saging this shitty thread
go home

thanks op. i needed a good laugh today.

nice try schlomo